Serie A TIM 2012/13

Pirlo

Number of posts : 2750
Supports : AC Milan
Favourite Player : Andrea Pirlo, Maldini, Costacurta, Nesta, Redondo, Rui Costa, R. Baggio, Sheva, Boban, Albertini, Seedorf, Kaka!
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Serie A TIM 2012/13

Post by Pirlo on Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:47 pm

Coach Changes,

Zeman confirmed back to Roma, 4-3-3 Magic

Petkovic to Lazio

Pierre Littbarski

Number of posts : 12424

Re: Serie A TIM 2012/13

Post by Pierre Littbarski on Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:06 pm

Sampdoria back in Serie A after 1-0 win at Varese (4-2 on agg)

Look forward to Genoa Cricket & Football Club hitting Samp for 6 Basketball
Pirlo

Favourite Player : Andrea Pirlo, Maldini, Costacurta, Nesta, Redondo, Rui Costa, R. Baggio, Sheva, Boban, Albertini, Seedorf, Kaka!

Post by Pirlo on Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:36 pm

Apart from the error to let Eder in, Terlizzi was brilliant in defence and attack! Samp lucky, Plasmati should have won the match before Pozzi's goal and Neto slammed the bar.

Hopefully someone will take him up to A, his acrobatic goals and passes are what we want from centre-backs cheers

Another derby next season in A, shame we didn't get Verona up though for the war

Pirlo

Post by Pirlo on Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:27 pm

Benitez in talks with Samp
Jaime

Number of posts : 32027
Supports : Real Madrid CF
Favourite Player : Butragueo, Redondo, Ral, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Post by Jaime on Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:15 am

Is it really true? What a little b*tch. Turning down Atletico saying he only wanted to take a high profile job in England and now he goes to a newly promoted team in Italy.
Pirlo

Post by Pirlo on Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:18 am

SkyItalia broke it yesterday saying his agent had a meeting in London with Samp,

Can't see it happening personally, it's hardly an ambitious project and he's always talking about coaching back in the Premier League
bluenine

Number of posts : 22998
Supports : www.footballspeak.com
Favourite Player : Zanetti

Post by bluenine on Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:45 am

Sounds incredible, can Doria even afford him?
abundance

Number of posts : 1514
Supports : FC Inter
Registration date : 2007-01-29

Post by abundance on Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:54 pm

I read a bit around, so far the only "story" is that Sampdoria is interested in Benitez, not the other way around ;^)

The drag would be a 360 managerial role with total control on every aspect of the club.

Anyway, reportedly there's been just 1 phone call between Samp's DT Sensibile and Benitez, with the latter "interest" consisting in having answered the phone and listened politely.
Pierre Littbarski

Post by Pierre Littbarski on Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:21 pm

The Pozzo's, owners of Udinese and Granada, are perhaps about to take over my club, Watford.
Pirlo

Post by Pirlo on Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:22 pm

If you can, you should take Udinese's scouting network with you as well Very Happy
Pierre Littbarski

Post by Pierre Littbarski on Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:26 pm

Pirlo wrote:If you can, you should take Udinese's scouting network with you as well Very Happy

I'd happily accept Cuadrado and Muriel on a season long loan to go with our academy players Twisted Evil
Pirlo

Post by Pirlo on Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:41 pm

Pierre Littbarski wrote:
Pirlo wrote:If you can, you should take Udinese's scouting network with you as well Very Happy

I'd happily accept Cuadrado and Muriel on a season long loan to go with our academy players Twisted Evil

Well everyone seems to be at Lecce! Get Obodo off them as well, now that the ransom is safe, he might want a change of scenery.

Miguel Medina in their youth team looks an excellent future,

Murray

Number of posts : 10210

Post by Murray on Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:34 pm

Good news for Milan fans, the injury 'curse' strikes again, Muntari is out for 6 months after a knee operation.
bluenine

Post by bluenine on Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:51 am

Murray wrote:Good news for Milan fans, the injury 'curse' strikes again, Muntari is out for 6 months after a knee operation.

They have bought Constant to cover for this injury... It could be a blessing in disguise, IMO Constant > Muntari
bluenine

Post by bluenine on Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:46 am

Make sure your tatoo-ist supports the same club...

bluenine

Post by bluenine on Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:51 am

On a serious note, its been a great year again for Inter academy... it was an unprecedented 3 scudetti out of 4 for the academy with the Primavera, the Juniores-Berretti, and now, the Giovanissimi Nazionali all winning the title.

The youth project is doing fantastic stuff. Hopefully this success will start translating for the senior side in 2-3 years time. If we don't keep selling our youth talents cheaply, that is.
the real white worm

Number of posts : 393
Favourite Player : BALE, the real white pele
Registration date : 2010-05-08

Post by the real white worm on Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:52 am

didn't zeman used to coach roma before? isn't he a fitness freak even though he smokes? lol!
TM

Number of posts : 21218
Supports : PROGRESS!
Favourite Player : Luis Figo
Registration date : 2006-08-16

Post by TM on Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:38 pm

What do the Inter fans make of Lucio's comments that Juventus have 30 Serie A titles and not 28? It's one thing to join the rivals but to discredit your former team too! bounce
Pirlo

Post by Pirlo on Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:49 pm

Pato injured in Brasil training cheers lol!
bluenine

Post by bluenine on Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:55 am

TM wrote:What do the Inter fans make of Lucio's comments that Juventus have 30 Serie A titles and not 28? It's one thing to join the rivals but to discredit your former team too! bounce

Lucio is no club legend. If he now wants to play to the gallery for his new club's fans, that's his choice. He did his job at Inter. We had no more use of him. While I acknowledge the part he played in the treble winning season, he probably knows that Inter fans would never remember him like we would remember Zanetti, or Cambiasso.

Murray

Post by Murray on Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:33 pm

Pirlo wrote:Pato injured in Brasil training cheers lol!

lol!

That'll be him out for the season

Jason Jarrett

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2012-07-24

Post by Jason Jarrett on Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:51 pm

FORZA JUVE!!!!!! ANTONIO CONTE IS THE MESSIAH
Pirlo

Post by Pirlo on Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:51 pm

Kaka back?! Not sure how i'd feel about that, icon for sure, but peaked a long time ago, another injury-prone forward isn't really what we need,
bluenine

Post by bluenine on Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:53 pm

Pirlo wrote:Kaka back?! Not sure how i'd feel about that, icon for sure, but peaked a long time ago, another injury-prone forward isn't really what we need,

It does have the same feel to when Sheva came back. Kaka is not THAT player anymore, he is not worth the wages Milan will have to pay.
Forza Italia!Forza Milan!

Number of posts : 4759
Supports : Italia and Milan
Registration date : 2007-05-10

Post by Forza Italia!Forza Milan! on Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:37 pm

bluenine wrote:
Pirlo wrote:Kaka back?! Not sure how i'd feel about that, icon for sure, but peaked a long time ago, another injury-prone forward isn't really what we need,

It does have the same feel to when Sheva came back. Kaka is not THAT player anymore, he is not worth the wages Milan will have to pay.

I'd say this is slightly different than Sheva. Sheva was 32, while Kaka just turned 30, making him a year younger than Ibrahimovic.

I think he should be given continuity at Milan, something (I could be wrong) he has lacked at Real Madrid. He won't be the player he was, but he has a role to play for sure. I would be open for him to come back. We can't really be picky right now anyway. Kaka, Tevez (please, somehow), a good central defender is all we can expect.
Murray

Post by Murray on Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:53 pm

Real supposedly want 20M, if Milan have got that much spare cash they could spend it much better than on Kaka. A new centre half for example, or a left back, or a striker, but not an over the hill old guy like Kaka.
Super Progress

Number of posts : 15429
Supports : Real Madrid + Mierda inchada en un palo
Favourite Player : Laudrup,Cassano,Totti, Zidane,Marcelo, Pepe!,Guti, PROGRESS

Post by Super Progress on Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:55 pm

Forza Italia!Forza Milan! wrote:
bluenine wrote:

I'd say this is slightly different than Sheva. Sheva was 32, while Kaka just turned 30, making him a year younger than Ibrahimovic.

I think he should be given continuity at Milan, something (I could be wrong) he has lacked at Real Madrid. He won't be the player he was, but he has a role to play for sure. I would be open for him to come back. We can't really be picky right now anyway. Kaka, Tevez (please, somehow), a good central defender is all we can expect.
That depends on what the alternatives are. If Kaka is personal transfer from Berlu where he is willing to pay that only because it is Kaka then it wouldn't necessarily be a bad transfer. However if money for both the transfer and the wages are for any player then it would be a big emotional mistake by the club.

For the interests of Real Madrid I wouldn't mind getting rid of him but for Milan's sake I don't want him in there either. Although it wouldn't surprise he if he raised his level for Milan.
bluenine

Post by bluenine on Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:14 am

bluenine wrote:

Nah, it would be stupid to get Kaka back. Even if Real wave off the 20m fee, Kaka's wages are too high for the quality of player he now is. He will be useful, no doubt, but far better options exist for that kind of money.
Forza Italia!Forza Milan!

Number of posts : 4759
Supports : Italia and Milan
Registration date : 2007-05-10

Post by Forza Italia!Forza Milan! on Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:40 pm

bluenine wrote:
bluenine wrote:

Nah, it would be stupid to get Kaka back. Even if Real wave off the 20m fee, Kaka's wages are too high for the quality of player he now is. He will be useful, no doubt, but far better options exist for that kind of money.

At his wages, for sure, I agree it would be stupid. Gazzetta says that Galliani is only willing to offer him 5 million euros with a loan deal. IMO, with those numbers, Kaka would be a good signing.

However, if he is the only signing in the forward dept, then it would be terrible.

Jason Jarrett

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2012-07-24

Post by Jason Jarrett on Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:43 pm

Kaka isn't as washed up as Shevchenko was,plus that was the horrible AC Milan of 2008-2010,who just lacked ambition,couldn't even win the UEFA Cup.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:14 am