Favourite Player : Zanetti
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Re: Serie A TIM 2012/13

Post by bluenine on Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:46 pm

Forza Italia!Forza Milan! wrote:
bluenine wrote:
bluenine wrote:
Pirlo wrote:Kaka back?! Not sure how i'd feel about that, icon for sure, but peaked a long time ago, another injury-prone forward isn't really what we need,

It does have the same feel to when Sheva came back. Kaka is not THAT player anymore, he is not worth the wages Milan will have to pay.

I'd say this is slightly different than Sheva. Sheva was 32, while Kaka just turned 30, making him a year younger than Ibrahimovic.

I think he should be given continuity at Milan, something (I could be wrong) he has lacked at Real Madrid. He won't be the player he was, but he has a role to play for sure. I would be open for him to come back. We can't really be picky right now anyway. Kaka, Tevez (please, somehow), a good central defender is all we can expect.

Nah, it would be stupid to get Kaka back. Even if Real wave off the 20m fee, Kaka's wages are too high for the quality of player he now is. He will be useful, no doubt, but far better options exist for that kind of money.

At his wages, for sure, I agree it would be stupid. Gazzetta says that Galliani is only willing to offer him 5 million euros with a loan deal. IMO, with those numbers, Kaka would be a good signing.

However, if he is the only signing in the forward dept, then it would be terrible.

With Ibra gone, I can see Kaka doing much better at Milan than he does at Real, coz every attack will go through him. But that is if he remains injury free, which is not guaranteed.

For 5m wages, and no transfer fee, it could work. But will Kaka agree to halve his wages? And will Real let him go for free? Hmmm...

Jason Jarrett

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2012-07-24

Post by Jason Jarrett on Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:02 pm

Well,in some positive news,Roma looked good under ZZ,in their Boston-owned derby vs LFC.Panagiotis and Michael Bradley looked good.
Murray

Number of posts : 10201
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Post by Murray on Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:24 pm

The Serie A 2012-13 campaign will begin with Juventus-Parma, Palermo-Napoli, Milan-Sampdoria and Roma-Catania.

Today in Milan the Lega Serie A drew up the fixtures for the new campaign, which kicks off on August 25-26 and concludes on May 19 2013.

There will be four breaks on September 9, October 14, December 30 and March 24, but the pre-Christmas round is on December 23.

The midweek rounds are on Wednesday September 26, October 31 and May 8.

Big games to circle in the calendar include Inter-Roma (Week 2), Fiorentina-Juventus (Week 5), Juventus-Roma (Week 6), Milan-Inter (Week 7), Juventus-Napoli and Lazio-Milan (Week Cool, Juventus-Inter (Week 11), Lazio-Roma (Week 12), Juventus-Lazio, Napoli-Milan and Sampdoria-Genoa (Week 13), Milan-Juventus (Week 14), Juventus-Torino (Week 15), Inter-Napoli, Palermo-Juventus and Roma-Fiorentina (Week 16), Lazio-Inter (Week 17), Roma-Milan (Week 18), Napoli-Roma and Udinese-Inter (Week 19).

This also means a firecracker of a final round in Serie A, as on May 19 well see Juve visit Sampdoria, the Derby del Sud between Roma and Napoli, plus Inter welcoming Udinese and Milan travelling to Siena.

Week 1 (26/8/2012) & Week 20 (13/1/2013)

Atalanta-Lazio

Chievo-Bologna

Fiorentina-Udinese

Genoa-Cagliari

Juventus-Parma

Milan-Sampdoria

Palermo-Napoli

Pescara-Inter

Roma-Catania

Siena-Torino

worms rises

Number of posts : 1215
Favourite Player : Cabaye (As good as Xavi)
Registration date : 2012-05-02

Post by worms rises on Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:35 pm

What does TIM mean?

Sheffield gunner

Number of posts : 16403
Supports : Arsenal

Post by Sheffield gunner on Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:41 pm

I'm guessing the Italian telecommunications company TIM are the sponsors of Serie A.
Murray

Post by Murray on Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:23 pm

unkhanscious wrote:What does TIM mean?

Telecom Italia Mobile

worms rises

Number of posts : 1215
Favourite Player : Cabaye (As good as Xavi)
Registration date : 2012-05-02

Post by worms rises on Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:32 pm

Fuck sponsorship.Just like Pirlo to name the thread that.
Red n' Black

Number of posts : 1499
Supports : AC Milan
Registration date : 2007-03-26

Post by Red n' Black on Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:23 am

bluenine wrote:
Pirlo wrote:Kaka back?! Not sure how i'd feel about that, icon for sure, but peaked a long time ago, another injury-prone forward isn't really what we need,

It does have the same feel to when Sheva came back. Kaka is not THAT player anymore, he is not worth the wages Milan will have to pay.

I'd say this is slightly different than Sheva. Sheva was 32, while Kaka just turned 30, making him a year younger than Ibrahimovic.

I think he should be given continuity at Milan, something (I could be wrong) he has lacked at Real Madrid. He won't be the player he was, but he has a role to play for sure. I would be open for him to come back. We can't really be picky right now anyway. Kaka, Tevez (please, somehow), a good central defender is all we can expect.

He's not as past it as Sheva was, but his best days are behind him + he's injury prone.

However, what bothers me the most about this is that this goes against what the management has been preaching about giving the youngsters a chance and investing in a long term project, especially on the wake of the new financial landscape. On one hand they're supposedly cutting down on costs thus selling our two most valuable assets, on the other hand they wanna bring back a 30 year old on 5 mil a year. At least show you have a proper plan/project in place, ffs.
bluenine

Number of posts : 22998
Supports : www.footballspeak.com

Post by bluenine on Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:02 am

Moratti has sold a 15% stake in the club to Chinese investors to raise funds for the new stadium. This is awesome!

http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=40469&L=en

I think this investment into a new age stadium is the best thing Moratti has done since signing Zanetti! Juve, Inter, Udinese, Roma.... Serie A is finally upgrading infrastructure!!!
Tarun

Number of posts : 3087
Supports : Juventus
Favourite Player : Del Piero, Gianluigi Buffon
Registration date : 2007-01-16

Post by Tarun on Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:30 pm

Really impressed with Conte for not negotiating another plea bargain! And f*#k the FIGC and their arcane rules...I mean what is this 'guilty until proven innocent'

This whole provision of plea bargain sucks...people get tempted to confess things that they might not have even done so that they can get away with a lesser punishment, because otherwise they don't have an option but to go into a lengthy legal battle jeopardizing years of their career.

Serie A is done for...just when Juve was looking good & could have done something in Europe
bluenine

Post by bluenine on Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:58 am

Tarun wrote:Really impressed with Conte for not negotiating another plea bargain! And f*#k the FIGC and their arcane rules...I mean what is this 'guilty until proven innocent'

This whole provision of plea bargain sucks...people get tempted to confess things that they might not have even done so that they can get away with a lesser punishment, because otherwise they don't have an option but to go into a lengthy legal battle jeopardizing years of their career.

Serie A is done for...just when Juve was looking good & could have done something in Europe

I am with you on this one. Its one man's word against Conte's, a guilty man's word against his. I don't think that is evidence enough. Unless the prosecution can find some other evidence that supports Carobbio's allegations, I don't think they should be taking any action against Conte. I am sure this is the line of attack Conte's lawyers will assume.

bluenine

Post by bluenine on Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:42 pm

It was a good win for Inter yesterday. I know, it was only Split, but the team looked in decent shape at this stage of the pre-season. Coutinho, this will be his year!
Tarun

Number of posts : 3087
Supports : Juventus
Favourite Player : Del Piero, Gianluigi Buffon
Registration date : 2007-01-16

Post by Tarun on Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:24 pm

ok
The club has no choice but to go for an all out attack against the FIGC/prosecution...hoping for a miracle. The season is already doomed before it begins. Any high profile transfers are now going to get stuck. We have already heard that the rumored RVP deal hinges on the Conte situation. And one can't blame them either. On paper we had a team below Milan but it was undoubtedly the Conte factor that got Juventus the league title.

bluenine wrote:
Tarun wrote:Really impressed with Conte for not negotiating another plea bargain! And f*#k the FIGC and their arcane rules...I mean what is this 'guilty until proven innocent'

I am with you on this one. Its one man's word against Conte's, a guilty man's word against his. I don't think that is evidence enough. Unless the prosecution can find some other evidence that supports Carobbio's allegations, I don't think they should be taking any action against Conte. I am sure this is the line of attack Conte's lawyers will assume.

EMP

Number of posts : 7384
Supports : Valencia, and in Africa Al-Ahly
Favourite Player : The Legendary David Albelda, Mohammed Aboutreika, Charles Gyamfi, Baba Yara, Kalusha Bwalya, Godfrey Chitalu, Segun Odegbami,
Registration date : 2007-03-24

Post by EMP on Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:48 am

bluenine

Post by bluenine on Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:13 pm

Inter are preparing a new side, a younger one... lets do some theme XIs, just coz I am bored and am suffering a serious bout of off-season withdrawl symptoms:

"New" Players XI
Handanovic
Jonathan - Silvestre - Juan - Mbaye*
Guarin - Mudingayi
Palacio - Coutinho - Longo*
Livaja*

*from youth team

New look young Inter:

Handanovic
Jonathan - Ranocchia - Juan - Nagatomo
Guarin - Obi
Alvarez - Sneijder - Coutinho
Longo

That's a pretty decent side with an average age of just 23.7! Who would have thought Inter could field a young team of this quality... the only unproven player, even though talented, in that XI is Longo... most likely Inter will by a

What Inter first XI actually look like:
Handanovic
Maicon - Samuel - Silvestre - Zanetti
Cambiasso - Guarin
Palacio - Sneijder - Coutinho
Milito

Second XI, assuming Cesar is sold:
Castellazzi
Jonathan - Ranocchia - Juan - Nagatomo
Mudingayi - Stankovic
Longo - Alvarez - Obi
Pazzini

Which just leaves Chivu, Mariga and some youth players.

I think Inter are still in market for a DM/CM (Gargano? Paulinho?) and a striker (Pinilla? Osvaldo? Jovetic????). Most likely, Stankovic, Cesar, Mariga and Pazzini will leave. Maicon and Sneijder may also be sold, but only if a good offer arrives.

I think if we keep Sneijder, and get in Gargano plus a decent striker, we will end up with a pretty decent team. I am quite pleased with the way things are turning out to be, specially since we got outbid for Lucas Smile
bluenine

Post by bluenine on Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:26 pm

So good to see so many youngters in Inter's squad for the Europa League game tonight....

Inter:
Handanovic
Jonathan, Ranocchia, Samuel, Mbaye
Zanetti, Cambiasso, Guarin
Sneijder
Coutinho, Milito

Inter bench: Belec, Nagatomo, Silvestre, Mudingayi, Benassi, Longo, Livaja

Mbaye is starting over Nagatomo, what a fantastic endorsement for this kid - it should do his confidence a world of good. I also hope to see Longo getting some playing time in the 2nd half.
bluenine

Post by bluenine on Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:24 pm

More line ups, with the expected new arrivals:

IN: Cassano, Periera, Gargano
OUT: Cesar, Maicon, Pazzini, Mariga

Inter first XI:
Handanovic
Zanetti - Samuel - Silvestre - Pereira
Cambiasso - Guarin - Gargano
Cassano - Sneijder
Milito

Second XI:
Castellazzi
Jonathan - Ranocchia - Chivu - Nagatomo
Mudingayi - Obi
Palacio - Alvarez - Coutinho
Longo

Others: Belec, Juan, M'Baye, Stankovic, Obi, Livaja.

Me likey Smile
messiah

Number of posts : 3084
Registration date : 2011-11-03

Post by messiah on Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:07 pm

first XI looks good
bluenine

Post by bluenine on Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:33 pm

messiah wrote:first XI looks good

Yeah, I think we can challenge for CL spots this season. Maybe even reach the final rounds of Europa league. Inexperience of some players and coach could cost us short term, tho.
Pirlo

Number of posts : 2750
Favourite Player : Andrea Pirlo, Maldini, Costacurta, Nesta, Redondo, Rui Costa, R. Baggio, Sheva, Boban, Albertini, Seedorf, Kaka!

Post by Pirlo on Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:11 pm

Thigh injury for Pato Very Happy Laugh Whoop
EMP

Number of posts : 7384
Supports : Valencia, and in Africa Al-Ahly
Favourite Player : The Legendary David Albelda, Mohammed Aboutreika, Charles Gyamfi, Baba Yara, Kalusha Bwalya, Godfrey Chitalu, Segun Odegbami,
Registration date : 2007-03-24

Post by EMP on Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:33 pm

Pirlo wrote:Thigh injury for Pato Very Happy Laugh Whoop

what has he done to earn so much hate from you?
Murray

Post by Murray on Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:03 pm

Pirlo wrote:Thigh injury for Pato Very Happy

You'll be telling us that the Pope is a catholic next
bluenine

Post by bluenine on Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:27 pm

Serie A season kicks off with an interesting Viola vs Udinese game. Palermo vs Napoli is another good game to watch.

Atalanta vs Lazio
Chievo vs Bologna
Fiorentina vs Udinese
Genoa vs Cagliari
Juventus vs Parma
Milan vs Sampdoria
Palermo vs Napoli
Pescara vs Inter
Roma vs Catania
Siena vs Torino

Finally, some calcio to watch!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Jason Jarrett

Post by Jason Jarrett on Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:41 pm

bluenine wrote:Moratti has sold a 15% stake in the club to Chinese investors to raise funds for the new stadium. This is awesome!

I think this investment into a new age stadium is the best thing Moratti has done since signing Zanetti! Juve, Inter, Udinese, Roma.... Serie A is finally upgrading infrastructure!!!

has he sold 15% of the club or are they just funding the stadium construction?

Jason Jarrett

Post by Jason Jarrett on Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:42 pm

SO boys,Top 6 predictions and Cup winner??

All this nonsense of having the fourth team from the Bundesliga in the CL,they lose a play off game @ home,3-1.
bluenine

Post by bluenine on Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:05 pm

Jason Jarrett wrote:
bluenine wrote:Moratti has sold a 15% stake in the club to Chinese investors to raise funds for the new stadium. This is awesome!

has he sold 15% of the club or are they just funding the stadium construction?

Both.
bluenine

Post by bluenine on Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:07 pm

My prediction for this season:

1. Juve
2. Inter
3. Napoli
4. Roma
5. Milan
6. Fiorentina/Lazio

Of course, if a club buys some top players next week, this could change. But at the mo, I think Milan are going to find out the extent to which they depended on Ibra, Silva & Nesta.
Pirlo

Favourite Player : Andrea Pirlo, Maldini, Costacurta, Nesta, Redondo, Rui Costa, R. Baggio, Sheva, Boban, Albertini, Seedorf, Kaka!

Post by Pirlo on Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:14 pm

Deserved win for Fiorentina, late double for Jovetic - lucky with the deflection for the first, but his second goal was class

Last edited by Pirlo on Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pirlo

Post by Pirlo on Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:15 pm

bluenine wrote:My prediction for this season:

1. Juve
2. Inter
3. Napoli
4. Roma
5. Milan
6. Fiorentina/Lazio

Of course, if a club buys some top players next week, this could change. But at the mo, I think Milan are going to find out the extent to which they depended on Ibra, Silva & Nesta.

<Ale>

Jason Jarrett

Post by Jason Jarrett on Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:50 pm

my top six:

1.Juve
2.inter
3.Roma
4.Napoli
5.Milan
6.toss up between Udinese,Fiorentina,LaZIo.

Pity Serie A only has 6 European spots

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:38 pm