And boy he is going nowhere, PSG or whatever
Tarun

Number of posts : 3087
Supports : Juventus
Favourite Player : Del Piero, Gianluigi Buffon
Registration date : 2007-01-16

Re: Serie A TIM 2012/13

Post by Tarun on Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:48 pm

Decent win and start to the campaign. Very impressed with Asamoah! Marchisio was magical today...he is undoubtedly our new leader after Delps is gone.

Last but not the least, Walter Mazzarri can go and stuff himself!
Murray

Number of posts : 10201
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Post by Murray on Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:57 pm

Milan's defence is extremely shit

Milan: Abbiati; De Sciglio, Bonera, Yepes, Antonini; Flamini, Montolivo, Nocerino; Boateng, El Shaarawy; Robinho
bluenine

Number of posts : 22998
Supports : www.footballspeak.com
Favourite Player : Zanetti
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Post by bluenine on Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:30 pm

Murray wrote:Milan's defence is extremely shit

Milan: Abbiati; De Sciglio, Bonera, Yepes, Antonini; Flamini, Montolivo, Nocerino; Boateng, El Shaarawy; Robinho

Surprisingly, Milan are probably lucky to be level at HT. Costa gives Doria a well deserved lead in the 2nd half.

Tomorrow, Inter start our campaign away at attacking, crazy Pescara. Just the kind of pesky, cheeky little team who could trouble us. Fingers crossed.
gone

Number of posts : 3455
Supports : Steaua
Favourite Player : Radoi, Ogararu, Nicolita, Iniesta, Edin Dzeko
Registration date : 2007-03-27

Post by gone on Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:06 pm

It's going to be a long season if Milan doesn't get some players.
bluenine

Post by bluenine on Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:40 pm

Excellent game by Inter. Cassano played like he has been playing at Inter with Milito & Sneijder all his life. We are not in top shape, but are playing like a team and the hunger is back.

There is hope again... maybe, just maybe...
Pirlo

Number of posts : 2750
Supports : AC Milan
Favourite Player : Andrea Pirlo, Maldini, Costacurta, Nesta, Redondo, Rui Costa, R. Baggio, Sheva, Boban, Albertini, Seedorf, Kaka!

Post by Pirlo on Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:08 am

Utter shit from us as expected from such an average/poor group of players,

Great performances from Napoli and Inter, and what a golazo by Osvaldo!

Cassano's debut Blush
bluenine

Post by bluenine on Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:47 am

Pirlo wrote:Utter shit from us as expected from such an average/poor group of players,

Cassano's debut Blush

Feel for ya, mate. Milan looked a bit clueless, which can happen when you lose champions like Ibra, Thiago and Nesta, specially if they have not been adequately replaced as is the case here. Many times during the game it seemed like Milan were searching for an Ibra to pass the ball to and hope for a goal. Pazzini is not that man.

Delighted with Inter's start, of course. Inter and Napoli are realistically the only teams which can challenge Juve for the title this season. Maybe Roma, if they can start gelling soon.
Pirlo

Favourite Player : Andrea Pirlo, Maldini, Costacurta, Nesta, Redondo, Rui Costa, R. Baggio, Sheva, Boban, Albertini, Seedorf, Kaka!

Post by Pirlo on Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:00 pm

bluenine wrote:
Pirlo wrote:Utter shit from us as expected from such an average/poor group of players,

Cassano's debut Blush

Feel for ya, mate. Milan looked a bit clueless, which can happen when you lose champions like Ibra, Thiago and Nesta, specially if they have not been adequately replaced as is the case here. Many times during the game it seemed like Milan were searching for an Ibra to pass the ball to and hope for a goal. Pazzini is not that man.

Delighted with Inter's start, of course. Inter and Napoli are realistically the only teams which can challenge Juve for the title this season. Maybe Roma, if they can start gelling soon.

Yepes and Boateng were unlucky with the post/bar, but it would have just disguised what was a dreadful performance, and i don't understand the Pazzini buy unless he gets the right supply for his game, which he won't do in Allegri's counter attack.

Defence was diabolical, the midfield is just boring and pedestrian, no creativity or genius at all anywhere in the squad, it's just like Allegri - boring and mundane, he should be walking out or crucifying Galliani for leaving him with this crap, not following him like a nodding goat.

Napoli and Inter really impressed me, they played some great entertaining stuff and got high wins! Zeman was moaning about 'pointless possession' and horizontal passes - leftovers from Enrique's reign, but Roma excite me. If Fiorentina can get a target man in, they're good to go as well, so with Juve there's another 5 teams that are in a better place than us, i'm still standing by with my 6th prediction, although if Lazio keep punching above themselves, we could easily drop to 7th.
Pierre Littbarski

Number of posts : 12424

Post by Pierre Littbarski on Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:15 pm

If Fiorentina wanted a TM they should have gone for the criminally underrated Pinilla who is mobile too.

He would be great with his back to goal getting 1-2's from Jovetic.

Will be interesting to see who they get - would love to see a really strong Fiorentina.
bluenine

Post by bluenine on Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:31 pm

Pierre Littbarski wrote:If Fiorentina wanted a TM they should have gone for the criminally underrated Pinilla who is mobile too.

He would be great with his back to goal getting 1-2's from Jovetic.

Will be interesting to see who they get - would love to see a really strong Fiorentina.

A strong Florence is usually a healthy sign for Serie A. I think they are after Berbatov or Borriello, as per the hint by Della Valle.

Pinillia is criminally under rated, but a lot of that is down to his attitude.
bluenine

Post by bluenine on Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:38 pm

Pirlo wrote:
bluenine wrote:My prediction for this season:

1. Juve
2. Inter
3. Napoli
4. Roma
5. Milan
6. Fiorentina/Lazio

Of course, if a club buys some top players next week, this could change. But at the mo, I think Milan are going to find out the extent to which they depended on Ibra, Silva & Nesta.

<Ale>
No big surprises in matchday one then. Anyone else would like to take a shot at predicting the top 6?

Inter vs Roma this sunday promises to be an exciting match up, with both teams focusing on playing attacking football.
Tarun

Number of posts : 3087
Supports : Juventus
Favourite Player : Del Piero, Gianluigi Buffon
Registration date : 2007-01-16

Post by Tarun on Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:41 pm

Ok, here are mine:

1. Juve (assuming that Conte's absence will not be a major factor. But asking for anything in the CL will be a lot)
2. Inter (really impressed with the transfer campaign & no CL. Looks like a good forward looking strategy is in place)
3. Fiorentina (excellent transfer campaign & also the Montella factor)
4. Napoli (Even if he whines a lot but Mazzarri might just do enough)
5. Roma
6. Milan (completely shocked and awed at this display of 'how to quickly dismantle a competitive squad')

Bluenine, we should also include the option of making a few changes to theses prediction say after first 5 matches based on how it goes.
bluenine

Post by bluenine on Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:47 pm

3 excellent games next weekend, which will test the title credentials of all the Scudetto hopefuls:

Inte vs Roma - a battle of who has the best attack in Italy?
Napoli vs Fiorentina - a battle of the best young talents... Jovetic vs Insigne!
Udinese vs Juventus - a battle between the two most organised teams in Italy...

This should be really interesting. The Inter-Roma game is live on espn.
Pirlo

Post by Pirlo on Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:02 pm

Robinho out for a month lol!

MilanLab - what a con!
bluenine

Post by bluenine on Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:38 pm

Pirlo wrote:
Napoli and Inter really impressed me, they played some great entertaining stuff and got high wins! Zeman was moaning about 'pointless possession' and horizontal passes - leftovers from Enrique's reign, but Roma excite me. If Fiorentina can get a target man in, they're good to go as well, so with Juve there's another 5 teams that are in a better place than us, i'm still standing by with my 6th prediction, although if Lazio keep punching above themselves, we could easily drop to 7th.

Roma are exciting (like always), but there is a serious mentality issue there. Its in their genetic foundation. Zeman has a tough task ahead of him, psychologically speaking. I wouldn't be surprised if they self destruct at some point. I put them ahead of Milan, but I am not sure about that at all. When it comes to Roma, nothing is ever certain.

And while Fiorentina have bought well, they will probably lose Nastasic which will be a blow. Can Montella make so many new players gel? They are very much a question mark at this point in time.

I am sticking with my predictions so far.

1. Juve are clear favourites
2-3. Inter and Napoli are the main challengers.
4-5. Roma and Milan are next in the line.
6-7. Its between Fiorentina and Lazio, with an outside chance of some Guidolin magic

Really feel for Guidolin, he builds a top side every season only for it to be completely dismantled and he has to start from scratch again. If any manager deserves a big club, its him.
bluenine

Post by bluenine on Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:13 am

Now Allegri has no more excuses, Galliani told the Gazzetta dello Sport. Milan, thanks to our last four signings, are now back in the Scudetto race.

De Jong is one of the strongest players in Europe in his role and he will, without a doubt, do very well for us.

The gap between ourselves and our rivals has decreased and Allegri can no longer hide. We need to play to win the League, not to just finish third.

Whoa, poor Allegri is being set up for a sacking, me thinks.
Murray

Post by Murray on Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:54 pm

15 years ago today was Ronaldo's debut for Inter. Slightly overshadowed by Alvaro Recoba (and Princess Diana)

Pirlo

Post by Pirlo on Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:30 pm

Pazzini! Oh, i say, Laugh Jacko
Pras_tama

Number of posts : 2101
Supports : Manchester United & Indonesia NT
Favourite Player : Scholes
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Post by Pras_tama on Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:00 pm

Any news on Montolivo's injury?
Pirlo

Post by Pirlo on Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:11 pm

Thigh problem, knowing MilanLab he'll be out for 3-4 months Wink

Jaime

Number of posts : 32027
Supports : Real Madrid CF
Favourite Player : Butragueo, Redondo, Ral, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal

Post by Jaime on Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:19 am

Pirlo wrote:Pazzini! Oh, i say, Laugh Jacko

Laughing Maybe he'll work out after all...
bluenine

Post by bluenine on Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:15 am

Pirlo wrote:Pazzini! Oh, i say, Laugh Jacko

I am surprised, didn't expect this. He is very much a confidence player, which means there is a good chance he will have a decent season now. Damn.
Pierre Littbarski

Number of posts : 12424

Post by Pierre Littbarski on Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:34 am

Can't wait for Inter v Zeman tonight Smile
Pirlo

Post by Pirlo on Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:04 pm

Pierre Littbarski wrote:Can't wait for Inter v Zeman tonight Smile

<Ale> Or any Zeman game,

But Napoli-Fiorentina tonight as well,
bluenine

Post by bluenine on Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:49 pm

Pierre Littbarski wrote:Can't wait for Inter v Zeman tonight Smile
The last Inter vs Zeman's Roma game I remember ended 5-4!

Its Crazy Inter vs Crasier Zeman tonight, get ready for fireworks Smile Inter plan to start Sneijder-Cassano-Milito and Zeman plans to start Lamela-Totti-Destro. And 2 settled defenses. Craziness guaranteed!

And considering Inter's home games so far this season (EL), I am a bit petrified already...
Murray

Post by Murray on Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:54 pm

bluenine wrote:
Pirlo wrote:Pazzini! Oh, i say,

I am surprised, didn't expect this. He is very much a confidence player, which means there is a good chance he will have a decent season now. Damn.

I wouldn't big Pazzini up too much, the penalty was a blatant dive and the 2nd goal was a clanger by the keeper.

Inter - Roma is going to be awesome tonight. (I've probably jinxed it now)
Super Progress

Number of posts : 15429
Supports : Real Madrid + Mierda inchada en un palo
Favourite Player : Laudrup,Cassano,Totti, Zidane,Marcelo, Pepe!,Guti, PROGRESS

Post by Super Progress on Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:03 pm

Murray wrote:
bluenine wrote:
Pirlo wrote:Pazzini! Oh, i say,

I wouldn't big Pazzini up too much, the penalty was a blatant dive and the 2nd goal was a clanger by the keeper.

Inter - Roma is going to be awesome tonight. (I've probably jinxed it now)
ok
His test will come when his goal getting will be dependent on Milan's ability to serve him. This is where there is a disconnect with Pazzini's style and Milan's lack of supply and his goals yesterday did little to disprove the doubts.
Murray

Post by Murray on Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:35 pm

Inter: Castellazzi; Zanetti, Silvestre, Ranocchia, Nagatomo; Guarin, Gargano, Pereira; Sneijder; Cassano, Milito

Roma: Stekelenburg; Piris, Burdisso, Castan, Balzaretti; Florenzi, Tachtsidis, De Rossi; Destro, Osvaldo, Totti
Murray

Post by Murray on Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:43 pm

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:42 am