Serie A TIM 2012/13

Murray

Number of posts : 10201
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Re: Serie A TIM 2012/13

Post by Murray on Sun May 19, 2013 10:50 pm

Mazzari has left Napoli

Allegri still waiting for Berlusconi to tell him his fate, although it looks obvious he will be fired after Berlusconi didn't turn up to meet him yesterday
abundance

Number of posts : 1514
Supports : FC Inter
Registration date : 2007-01-29

Post by abundance on Sun May 19, 2013 10:55 pm

Balack was Coward

Number of posts : 1283
Supports : FC Barcelona, Liverpool FC, Valencia, Malaga, PSG, Lazio, Zenit St Petersburg, Spain, Uruguay, Russia
Favourite Player : Zlatan , Busquets, Banega, Isco, Goldado, Camacho, Xavi, Joaqun, Javi Martinez, Iniesta, Alonso, Canales, Robben, Messi, Forlan, Neymar, Mller, Ramos, Riquelme, Messi, Cavani, Falcao, Lucas Leiva, Diego Perez, Villa, Miccoli, Puyol : Favourite managers - Guardiola and Pellegrini
Registration date : 2013-04-08

Post by Balack was Coward on Sun May 19, 2013 11:13 pm

I heard Benitez might be going to Napoli.... I would love him to join Napoli. They are one of my favorite teams.
Romford Pele

Number of posts : 18652
Supports : Arsenal (Team Progress)
Favourite Player : Ozil
Registration date : 2006-10-05

Post by Romford Pele on Mon May 20, 2013 8:57 am

Balotelli Ale

The dude just doesn't miss penalties 24/24 affraid
bluenine

Number of posts : 22998
Supports : www.footballspeak.com
Favourite Player : Zanetti
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Post by bluenine on Mon May 20, 2013 9:43 am

Romford Pele wrote:Balotelli Ale

The dude just doesn't miss penalties 24/24 affraid

I like his technique, it has that pause built in and he uses that too great effect - always sends the GK the other way. I am surprised that goalkeepers still fall for that, and commit themselves too early. That said, Balotelli places his penalties so perfectly that if the GK doesn't commit himself early, he will not reach the ball anyways.

I think there is a bigger likelihood of Balotelli's first penalty miss being a shot which misses the goal, than one where tge GK saves it.
bluenine

Post by bluenine on Mon May 20, 2013 9:46 am

57 goals conceded. 2nd worst defense in Serie A after bottom placed Pescara.

I have supported Strama through out this season, and I know we were hampered by crazy amount of injuries, but that stat is just inexcusable. Strama is perhaps not the coach who can build this team up from defense, and just for that reason, I wouldn't mind if he is sacked.

I pray its not Mazzari though. I hope its someone like Allegri or Guidolin.
EMP

Number of posts : 7384
Supports : Valencia, and in Africa Al-Ahly
Favourite Player : The Legendary David Albelda, Mohammed Aboutreika, Charles Gyamfi, Baba Yara, Kalusha Bwalya, Godfrey Chitalu, Segun Odegbami,
Registration date : 2007-03-24

Post by EMP on Mon May 20, 2013 10:09 am

bluenine wrote:57 goals conceded. 2nd worst defense in Serie A after bottom placed Pescara.

I have supported Strama through out this season, and I know we were hampered by crazy amount of injuries, but that stat is just inexcusable. Strama is perhaps not the coach who can build this team up from defense, and just for that reason, I wouldn't mind if he is sacked.

Surely Strama needs time to learn and adjust to management at top level. What has he had to work with?
Super Progress

Number of posts : 15429
Supports : Real Madrid + Mierda inchada en un palo
Favourite Player : Laudrup,Cassano,Totti, Zidane,Marcelo, Pepe!,Guti, PROGRESS

Post by Super Progress on Mon May 20, 2013 11:29 am

EMP wrote:
bluenine wrote:57 goals conceded. 2nd worst defense in Serie A after bottom placed Pescara.

Surely Strama needs time to learn and adjust to management at top level. What has he had to work with?
Nothing that would justify having the second worst defence in Serie A.
Murray

Post by Murray on Mon May 20, 2013 3:32 pm

bluenine wrote:
Romford Pele wrote:Balotelli The dude just doesn't miss penalties 24/24 affraid
I like his technique, it has that pause built in and he uses that too great effect - always sends the GK the other way. I am surprised that goalkeepers still fall for that, and commit themselves too early. That said, Balotelli places his penalties so perfectly that if the GK doesn't commit himself early, he will not reach the ball anyways. I think there is a bigger likelihood of Balotelli's first penalty miss being a shot which misses the goal, than one where tge GK saves it.
The way he takes penalties with that stuttering run up is boderline illegal. Some day a ref will make him take it again.
Romford Pele

Post by Romford Pele on Mon May 20, 2013 3:35 pm

Still won't miss, he nearly always finds the corner. The penalty he took against Dortmund was my favourite this season. Composure Ale I just want the dude to realise his potential and become the best striker around ok
bluenine

Post by bluenine on Mon May 20, 2013 3:48 pm

Murray wrote:
bluenine wrote:
Romford Pele wrote:Balotelli The dude just doesn't miss penalties 24/24 affraid
I like his technique, it has that pause built in and he uses that too great effect - always sends the GK the other way. I am surprised that goalkeepers still fall for that, and commit themselves too early. That said, Balotelli places his penalties so perfectly that if the GK doesn't commit himself early, he will not reach the ball anyways. I think there is a bigger likelihood of Balotelli's first penalty miss being a shot which misses the goal, than one where tge GK saves it.
The way he takes penalties with that stuttering run up is boderline illegal. Some day a ref will make him take it again.
It is borderline illegal, but he has worked it out so well that its hard to call it illegal - his "pause" is so well built in into his run up. And what makes it special is his awesome placement of the ball. That dude is cool as fuck.
bluenine

Post by bluenine on Mon May 20, 2013 3:50 pm

EMP wrote:
bluenine wrote:57 goals conceded. 2nd worst defense in Serie A after bottom placed Pescara. I have supported Strama through out this season, and I know we were hampered by crazy amount of injuries, but that stat is just inexcusable. Strama is perhaps not the coach who can build this team up from defense, and just for that reason, I wouldn't mind if he is sacked. I pray its not Mazzari though. I hope its someone like Allegri or Guidolin.
Sure he needs time and patience, I have been saying that all along. But his side just gave up in the last 2 months, on 2013 form Inter would have been relegated - that's how bad its become. Maybe its important for his learning if he gets sacked - he has the potential to make a good coach one day, but maybe its time for Inter to get someone more reliable.
Balack was Coward

Supports : FC Barcelona, Liverpool FC, Valencia, Malaga, PSG, Lazio, Zenit St Petersburg, Spain, Uruguay, Russia
Favourite Player : Zlatan , Busquets, Banega, Isco, Goldado, Camacho, Xavi, Joaqun, Javi Martinez, Iniesta, Alonso, Canales, Robben, Messi, Forlan, Neymar, Mller, Ramos, Riquelme, Messi, Cavani, Falcao, Lucas Leiva, Diego Perez, Villa, Miccoli, Puyol : Favourite managers - Guardiola and Pellegrini

Post by Balack was Coward on Mon May 20, 2013 4:46 pm

I watched yesterday and Ballotelli didn't completely stop, he just slows down a lot but if you watch closely he is still moving towards the ball, so I don't think it's illegal. He is fantastic at penalties, credit where it's due.
Balack was Coward

Post by Balack was Coward on Mon May 20, 2013 9:59 pm

Milan had 49 penalties awarded in last 5 Serie A seasons. Most that any other team in the top 5 European leagues - Optapaolo.
Isco Benny

Number of posts : 19647
Supports : Spurs, FOLLOWS (just for worms): Werder Bremen, Lazio, Ferencvaros, Valencia, El Classico, Angleterre, Magyarorszag
Favourite Player : Don't cha wish your left back was BAE? Don't cha

Post by Isco Benny on Tue May 21, 2013 1:48 am

Feel for Fiorentina. They are also on the receiving end of the NWO. Deserved CL football, robbed Ale
Tarun

Number of posts : 3087
Supports : Juventus
Favourite Player : Del Piero, Gianluigi Buffon
Registration date : 2007-01-16

Post by Tarun on Tue May 21, 2013 4:40 am

They have some serious diving talent!
Jonah and the Whale wrote:Milan had 49 penalties awarded in last 5 Serie A seasons. Most that any other team in the top 5 European leagues - Optapaolo.
Pras_tama

Number of posts : 2101
Supports : Manchester United & Indonesia NT
Favourite Player : Scholes
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Post by Pras_tama on Tue May 21, 2013 7:56 am

Tarun wrote:They have some serious diving talent!
Jonah and the Whale wrote:Milan had 49 penalties awarded in last 5 Serie A seasons. Most that any other team in the top 5 European leagues - Optapaolo.

Well, blame the referee!!
bluenine

Post by bluenine on Tue May 21, 2013 8:50 am

Latest Rumours:

- Mazzari is about to be announced as the new Inter coach.

- Strama will apparently take over the Azzurini

- Allegri is allegedly the new Roma coach. Berlu leaked that in style via a letter to a talk show 2 days before the official date.

- Benitez is the front runner for the Napoli job

- Who is going to coach Milan? No rumours. Berlusconi must have issued a gag order on half the press in Italy (that he owns), and the other half don't give a shit Razz

Re Mazzari, another shot in the dark b Moratti. It makes no sense at all, completely changing the direction again tactically. Hope this shot in the dark hits the bullseye.
bluenine

Post by bluenine on Tue May 21, 2013 12:17 pm

I am not saying anything, but...

... I would look behind the Moggi statue in the museum Razz
Super Progress

Number of posts : 15429
Supports : Real Madrid + Mierda inchada en un palo
Favourite Player : Laudrup,Cassano,Totti, Zidane,Marcelo, Pepe!,Guti, PROGRESS

Post by Super Progress on Tue May 21, 2013 4:07 pm

Romford Pele wrote:Still won't miss, he nearly always finds the corner. The penalty he took against Dortmund was my favourite this season. Composure Ale I just want the dude to realise his potential and become the best striker around ok
Thanks I forgot about that one.

Weidenfeller even went out of his goal more than usual and Balo still kept it cool

Like.A.Boss. <Ale>
Romford Pele

Post by Romford Pele on Tue May 21, 2013 4:13 pm

ok Very Happy

Worms was right about the stopping bit. He doesn't stop at all, just slows right down. Boss Ale
Forza Italia!Forza Milan!

Number of posts : 4759
Supports : Italia and Milan
Registration date : 2007-05-10

Post by Forza Italia!Forza Milan! on Tue May 21, 2013 4:49 pm

bluenine wrote:Latest Rumours:

- Mazzari is about to be announced as the new Inter coach.

- Strama will apparently take over the Azzurini

- Allegri is allegedly the new Roma coach. Berlu leaked that in style via a letter to a talk show 2 days before the official date.

- Benitez is the front runner for the Napoli job

- Who is going to coach Milan? No rumours. Berlusconi must have issued a gag order on half the press in Italy (that he owns), and the other half don't give a shit Razz

Re Mazzari, another shot in the dark b Moratti. It makes no sense at all, completely changing the direction again tactically. Hope this shot in the dark hits the bullseye.

Berlusconi is a moron.

Latest rumours--Seedorf.

You're right though, the fact that Inter will have to play preliminaries for the Coppa Italia should get far more coverage. Razz
Murray

Post by Murray on Tue May 21, 2013 6:11 pm

Pras_tama wrote:

Milan had 11 penalties this season & Fiorentina had 10 so I really don't see what all the fuss is about

http://www.football-italia.net/34447/abbiati-milan-were-penalised
Tarun

Number of posts : 3087
Supports : Juventus
Favourite Player : Del Piero, Gianluigi Buffon
Registration date : 2007-01-16

Post by Tarun on Tue May 21, 2013 8:07 pm

Didn't the Interesti get the dates on the pictures wrong while putting together this fancy piece of entertainment for themselves?

bluenine wrote:I am not saying anything, but...

... I would look behind the Moggi statue in the museum Razz
gone

Number of posts : 3455
Supports : Steaua
Favourite Player : Radoi, Ogararu, Nicolita, Iniesta, Edin Dzeko
Registration date : 2007-03-27

Post by gone on Wed May 22, 2013 8:12 am

Murray wrote:
Pras_tama wrote:

Milan had 11 penalties this season & Fiorentina had 10 so I really don't see what all the fuss is about

Don't you know that if Milan (or a big team) gets a penalty it must be wrong?
bluenine

Post by bluenine on Wed May 22, 2013 10:12 am

gone wrote:
Murray wrote:
Pras_tama wrote:

I saw the last game, and Milan did not deserve to win it. So I feel for Fiorentina. But that said, I'm glad that its Milan in the CL, they are more likely to do well.

Fiorentina will lose Jovetic this summer, which probably would have happened even if they had qualified for the CL.
gone

Post by gone on Wed May 22, 2013 11:13 am

bluenine wrote:
gone wrote:
Murray wrote:
Pras_tama wrote:

I saw the last game, and Milan did not deserve to win it. So I feel for Fiorentina. But that said, I'm glad that its Milan in the CL, they are more likely to do well.

Fiorentina will lose Jovetic this summer, which probably would have happened even if they had qualified for the CL.

So what? There where a lot of games where Milan should have won but lost. The 38th game in a season doesn't count more than the 1st one.
bluenine

Post by bluenine on Wed May 22, 2013 1:15 pm

gone wrote:
bluenine wrote:
gone wrote:
Murray wrote:
Pras_tama wrote:

So what? There where a lot of games where Milan should have won but lost. The 38th game in a season doesn't count more than the 1st one.

Of course it does, you cannot make up for it after the last game.

Milan have done well, but they have been quite fortunate over the last few months as well. You may not agree with that, but this is my opinion.
gone

Post by gone on Wed May 22, 2013 1:21 pm

So what you can't make up after it? You had a whole season to win points.
Forza Italia!Forza Milan!

Number of posts : 4759
Supports : Italia and Milan
Registration date : 2007-05-10

Post by Forza Italia!Forza Milan! on Wed May 22, 2013 1:48 pm

bluenine it has had less to do with luck, more to do with Balotelli, as abundance says. Milan didn't enjoy an extraordinary amount of luck or anything like that. I agree the penalty against Siena was soft, but Milan aren't the only team in the league to get soft penalties. And remember, as Murray also points out, Milan only had one more penalty than Fiorentina in the season.

The thing is Fiorentina came so close and that's why it hurts so they're bitter understandably. And feeble minds like Bonolis's are bitter as well, pathetically opting for conspiracy as an explanation.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:33 am