overrated
fat
overpaid
unconsistent
ugly
Jaime

Number of posts : 32027
Supports : Real Madrid CF
Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Re: FC Bayern 2012/13

Post by Jaime on Thu May 09, 2013 1:17 pm

Pep does love Rooney that is no secret. Looks like a match made in heaven!
blutgraetsche

Number of posts : 23328
Supports : Deutsche Fußballnationalmannschaft
Registration date : 2006-08-09

Post by blutgraetsche on Thu May 09, 2013 4:57 pm

blutgraetsche

Post by blutgraetsche on Tue May 14, 2013 12:42 pm

First Rooney, now this...

http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/transfer-zone/2013/05/14/3977724/neymar-to-bayern-is-a-done-deal-claims-former-santos?ICID=HP

Yikes

Looks like Pep's ...weird transfer record will remain unchanged in München.
blutgraetsche

Post by blutgraetsche on Wed May 15, 2013 8:31 am

Sammer, the voice of sanity...

Bayern Munich: Wayne Rooney transfer deal is of no interest to us

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2013/may/14/wayne-rooney-transfer-bayern-munich

Not Dante, not Martinez or Mandzukic, but Sammer has been Bayern's best signing last summer.
Xavier

Number of posts : 563
Supports : Germany, Lazio, & the Whole Bloody Bundesliga
Favourite Player : Klose, Kroos, Mueller, Badstuber, Schweinsteiger, L Bender, Di Natale, Modric
Registration date : 2010-10-09

Post by Xavier on Thu May 16, 2013 1:38 am

blutgraetsche wrote:Not Dante, not Martinez or Mandzukic, but Sammer has been Bayern's best signing last summer.
<Ale> Indeed... nothing can exceed the strong mentality of a winning personality.
Balack was Coward

Number of posts : 1283
Supports : FC Barcelona, Liverpool FC, Valencia, Malaga, PSG, Lazio, Zenit St Petersburg, Spain, Uruguay, Russia
Favourite Player : Zlatan , Busquets, Banega, Isco, Goldado, Camacho, Xavi, Joaquín, Javi Martinez, Iniesta, Alonso, Canales, Robben, Messi, Forlan, Neymar, Müller, Ramos, Riquelme, Messi, Cavani, Falcao, Lucas Leiva, Diego Perez, Villa, Miccoli, Puyol : Favourite managers - Guardiola and Pellegrini
Registration date : 2013-04-08

Post by Balack was Coward on Thu May 16, 2013 7:07 pm

blutgraetsche wrote:First Rooney, now this...

http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/transfer-zone/2013/05/14/3977724/neymar-to-bayern-is-a-done-deal-claims-former-santos?ICID=HP

Yikes

Looks like Pep's ...weird transfer record will remain unchanged in München.

That source is bullshit. The person who said that hasn't worked at Santos since the 80's. Neymar will be announced as a Barcelona signing within the next few days.
Kroos

Number of posts : 9049
Supports : FC Bayern Munich, die MANNSCHAFT
Favourite Player : Kroos, Müller, Götze, Neuer, Gündogan
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Post by Kroos on Thu May 16, 2013 7:09 pm

götze > neymar

götze > every spanish talent

Balack was Coward

Supports : FC Barcelona, Liverpool FC, Valencia, Malaga, PSG, Lazio, Zenit St Petersburg, Spain, Uruguay, Russia
Favourite Player : Zlatan , Busquets, Banega, Isco, Goldado, Camacho, Xavi, Joaquín, Javi Martinez, Iniesta, Alonso, Canales, Robben, Messi, Forlan, Neymar, Müller, Ramos, Riquelme, Messi, Cavani, Falcao, Lucas Leiva, Diego Perez, Villa, Miccoli, Puyol : Favourite managers - Guardiola and Pellegrini

Post by Balack was Coward on Thu May 16, 2013 7:12 pm

Lol good one, you've got a sense of humour after all. Smile
Xavier

Number of posts : 563
Supports : Germany, Lazio, & the Whole Bloody Bundesliga
Favourite Player : Klose, Kroos, Mueller, Badstuber, Schweinsteiger, L Bender, Di Natale, Modric
Registration date : 2010-10-09

Post by Xavier on Fri May 17, 2013 2:15 am

The real joke is his first name
Balack was Coward

Post by Balack was Coward on Fri May 17, 2013 6:38 am

Stuff Gotze can't do ( and he will never be able to do because he isn't as good technically, as quick and doesn't possess the genius that Neymar has.) :

I can find well more stuff as well if I wanted to, those videos where made over a year ago.

Neymar is much better finisher than Gotze too <Ale> Much better player than Gotze, Gotze got out performed by Isco in the CL, so don't compare him to an even better player in Neymar, ok?

Welcome to Barca Neymar. <Ale> Neymar made it clear he was only ever willing to play for Barca with Lionel Messi. Not a couple of German athetes. Suck it Blut. ok Laugh
Kroos

Post by Kroos on Fri May 17, 2013 10:16 am

Neymar is a clown on the field

götzes decision making on the field is flawless

i can`t believe it, you rate players on his individual tricks hahaha so does this make marcelo a world class defending fullback

serious any half decent player could do this tricks, but the modern game is not about tricks, it`s a passing game and do the right stuff at the right time

i watched neymar at the club world cup, at the olympics, at some friendlys with brazil, this guy is the next robinho, only the hype is 10 times bigger
Balack was Coward

Post by Balack was Coward on Fri May 17, 2013 10:43 am

I don't judge players on their individual tricks Kroos. Please don't put words into my mouth. I posted those videos as examples of how advanced his technical skills are. Anyway if you had watched the video you would see not all the highlights are "tricks" as such, do you count dribbling past someone as a trick ? The way he takes the ball past players with his little feints and flawless technique is something Gotze will never be able to do. Gotze is world class technically but Neymar is just better. That's not an attack on him because very few players in history have Neymars technique when dribbling. I can't really explain it better than that, but the eyes don't lie, deep down when you watch Neymar I know you know he is technically better than Gotze and has more talent. Also Neymar has much better shooting technique and accuracy, with both feet. Neymar is more two footed in general, not just in shooting. His passing is actually very good and he has world class vision too, but he only shows it in glimpses as he plays with a bunch of average players and a average team. Ask anybody in Brazil, for the last year Santos have been shit, often relying on Neymar to create something out of nothing, he is a bit of a one man team nowadays. When he comes to Barca he will showcase his passing game on a more consistent basis, he will know he has to be more of a team player to succeed and besides, he will trust his teammates more as they are so superior than what he's used to. Neymar also has much faster acceleration than Gotze, which he uses to full effect when dribbling.

"serious any half decent player could do this tricks"

Ridiculous.

"this guy is the next robinho, only the hype is 10 times bigger."

These stats suggest you're wrong:

Robinhos record when he was at Santos - 60 goals in 141 games.

Neymars record at Santos - 136 goals in 219 games.

The only thing similar about them is that they're Brazilian and have played for Santos. There is a reason the hype is 10 times bigger, because Neymar is much more talented than Robinho ever was, and Robinho was a very good player.

Neymar will be the next Ronaldinho, not Robinho. There, I said it. The only tool Neymar doesn't have that Ronaldinho had is strength. You can laugh at me all you want if it appears I am wrong in a few years time but if I am right I will laugh at you for calling him the next Robinho. Smile
Kroos

Post by Kroos on Fri May 17, 2013 10:56 am

you should watch more of götze, he is the best german dribbler, neymar looks brilliant in going past players, but what will he do when he will be doubled, thats standard in europe

and like i said, it`s all about decision making, and here is götze a class better

Worms, start the hype when he is in europe, right now götze is the best attacking talent in the world
Balack was Coward

Post by Balack was Coward on Fri May 17, 2013 11:00 am

Well we will have to wait and see how he plays in Europe with a top team. Smile My feeling is people will be surprised how good he is. But even though I don't agree that Gotze is the best attacking talent in the world ,I still rate him very highly, no problems there.
Kroos

Post by Kroos on Fri May 17, 2013 12:46 pm

really, tell me better players

only U21
Balack was Coward

Post by Balack was Coward on Fri May 17, 2013 12:59 pm

These the only two who I would definitely rate better than him.

Neymar
Thiago ( He can play AM)

Then there are a few who I can't really separate, that includes Gotze, in no particular order:

Lucas Moura
Gotze
Isco
Hazard
Coutinho?

Not sure about Coutinho yet but he may belong there.

Also there are a few players who I haven't seen enough of yet but may have similar talent to Gotze like Deulofeu for example who I have heard great things about but have barely seen him play.

messiah

Number of posts : 3084
Registration date : 2011-11-03

Post by messiah on Fri May 17, 2013 1:06 pm

Neymar has the potential for a higher ceiling, but he won't be as good as dinho/ronaldo, he will more be on a kaka level, he doesn't have the vision or range of passing dinho has.

Gotze he and excellent player, but the hype is getting a bit much, its like where cesc was, because like cesc he is being given the opportunity to play games at a very young, in a very good team.
Kroos

Post by Kroos on Fri May 17, 2013 1:06 pm

and you tell me that i am baised Laughing

götze is 20 and raped plenty of teams (bayern, real)

thiago should first be a starter before putting him in the same bracket

and neymar should first play his first decent game against an european team

baised on top level performances, and consistency, there is no one better than götze

Kroos

Post by Kroos on Fri May 17, 2013 1:15 pm

messiah

Number of posts : 3084
Registration date : 2011-11-03

Post by messiah on Fri May 17, 2013 1:27 pm

I could put together a better thiago video than that, but seriously he is the best young player doing it today, although I find myself liking rues a bit more, is that weird?.

In that video you see why pep wants him, he is much more of a messi than ronaldo, if you get what I'm saying.

Neymar is more of a ronaldo, with a better all round game
Balack was Coward

Post by Balack was Coward on Fri May 17, 2013 1:33 pm

Kroos I am judging them on talent, Thiago is behind two of the best CM's (Iniesita and Xavi) in history at Barca. At any other club he would have got significantly more game time by now.
Balack was Coward

Post by Balack was Coward on Fri May 17, 2013 1:37 pm

I actually think Neymar is more like a Messi than a Ronaldo, he just needs to become more of a team player and develop his passing game, but as I said before I have seen glimpses of it,moments in games when he will look like a Barcelona player with his passing and moving, but at Santos he doesn't get much opportunity to do this and his teammates expect him to do everything himself. For me Tello is much more like Ronaldo.
Balack was Coward

Post by Balack was Coward on Fri May 17, 2013 1:41 pm

I still don't see what makes Gotze better than Isco... Isco impressed me more in the CL.
Kroos

Post by Kroos on Fri May 17, 2013 2:06 pm

Jonah and the Whale wrote:Kroos I am judging them on talent, Thiago is behind two of the best CM's (Iniesita and Xavi) in history at Barca. At any other club he would have got significantly more game time by now.

and how do you know how much talent they have, talent has to be showed on the field

everything makes sense what götze does on the field, his football brain is sublime, he makes also his team mates stronger with his whole game

Kroos

Post by Kroos on Fri May 17, 2013 2:08 pm

messiah wrote:I could put together a better thiago video than that, but seriously he is the best young player doing it today, although I find myself liking rues a bit more, is that weird?.

In that video you see why pep wants him, he is much more of a messi than ronaldo, if you get what I'm saying.

Neymar is more of a ronaldo, with a better all round game

nah it`s not weird, Reus is playing on a very high level, his CL performances were outstanding, he is a more direct player, he is for a reason germanys player of the year

of course he is no ronaldo, götze is like a messi and iniesta hybrid
Kroos

Post by Kroos on Fri May 17, 2013 2:15 pm

this very good games from gotze

blutgraetsche

Post by blutgraetsche on Fri May 17, 2013 2:43 pm

In that last match he totally outshone the "all flash, not much substance" Neymar btw.

The latter's problem isn't the lack of natural talent, he has indeed plenty, but attitude and not having a sense for what's really important in an environment that keeps pampering him and putting all their hopes on him, considering the relative drought of talent there these days.

Neymar's style of play is totally au contraire to the Barca philosophy, which was heavily influenced by the Dutch interpretation of 'total football' with a strong emphasis on team play. It would take a strong coach / personality to form that natural talent to real quality, quality that doesn't 'disappear' against the world's best.

Thiago also has that individualist 'Brazilian' streak on him that despite his 'Barca DNA' makes him a different player to 'pure team' players like Xavi and Iniesta. For that reason, I don't expect him to reach those heights, no matter the hype by the cules.
Jaime

Number of posts : 32027
Supports : Real Madrid CF
Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Post by Jaime on Fri May 17, 2013 2:45 pm

blutgraetsche wrote:In that last match he totally outshone the "all flash, not much substance" Neymar btw.

The latter's problem isn't the lack of natural talent, he has indeed plenty, but attitude and not having a sense for what's really important in an environment that keeps pampering him and putting all their hopes on him, considering the relative drought of talent there these days.

Neymar's style of play is totally au contraire to the Barca philosophy, which was heavily influenced by the Dutch interpretation of 'total football' with a strong emphasis on team play. It would take a strong coach / personality to form that natural talent to real quality, quality that doesn't 'disappear' against the world's best.

Thiago also has that individualist 'Brazilian' streak on him that despite his 'Barca DNA' makes him a different player to 'pure team' players like Xavi and Iniesta. For that reason, I don't expect him to reach those heights, no matter the hype by the cules.

Ale
Romford Pele

Number of posts : 18652
Supports : Arsenal (Team Progress)
Favourite Player : Ozil
Registration date : 2006-10-05

Post by Romford Pele on Fri May 17, 2013 2:47 pm

Jaime wrote:
blutgraetsche wrote:In that last match he totally outshone the "all flash, not much substance" Neymar btw.

Ale

<Ale>

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:28 pm