BVB 2013

Balack was Coward

Number of posts : 1283
Supports : FC Barcelona, Liverpool FC, Valencia, Malaga, PSG, Lazio, Zenit St Petersburg, Spain, Uruguay, Russia
Favourite Player : Zlatan , Busquets, Banega, Isco, Goldado, Camacho, Xavi, Joaquín, Javi Martinez, Iniesta, Alonso, Canales, Robben, Messi, Forlan, Neymar, Müller, Ramos, Riquelme, Messi, Cavani, Falcao, Lucas Leiva, Diego Perez, Villa, Miccoli, Puyol : Favourite managers - Guardiola and Pellegrini
Registration date : 2013-04-08

Re: BVB 2013

Post by Balack was Coward on Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:41 am

I doubt you will will dominate Europe. Not to the extent we have dominated it over the last 5 seasons anyway. Bayern have teams like Barca, Real Madrid, Man United and rich clubs like PSG, Chelsea and City to compete with. Juve, Shakhtar, Milan, Dortmund will all have strong teams too. There is so many good teams now that it will get harder and harder to dominate,one bad draw and a little bad luck in the round of 16 and the best team in the world can easily go out. With a few good signings in the summer there is no reason why Barca won't be at least as good as Bayern for the next few years. We have reportedly just agreed the deal for Neymar and will probably get Hummels or another World Class CB in the summer. We have the money to compete and an even greater academy than yourselves, you buy Gotze we will buy Neymar, you buy Dante we will buy Hummels etc. Plus as good as Bayern are they don't have a player as good as Messi,Iniesta or Xavi.
messiah

Number of posts : 3084
Registration date : 2011-11-03

Post by messiah on Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:31 pm

wht the fuck, if he had went out side of Germany it would have been better, guess he wants to be coached by pep
Puro

Number of posts : 10676
Registration date : 2006-09-12

Post by Puro on Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:50 pm

Dortmund will be alright. Most people only get to see the goals Lewandowski scores, but they don't get to see all the sitters he misses. It's not a big loss.

Losing Götze is not a catastrophe either. The kid can play, but there's more hype to his game than what he actually does on the pitch. He's like Wilshere in the hype department, the big difference is that Götze can play and is not the product of the media.

When Dortmund lost Sahin, Kagawa replaced him and they went on to win the Bundesliga. When Dortmund lost Kagawa, Götze replaced him and they reached the semifinal in the CL.
When Dortmund lose Götze, blut replaces him and they'll go on to win the CL.
messiah

Post by messiah on Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:50 pm

"The reason Gotze is leaving? He is the favorite transfer of Guardiola," Klopp told reporters.

"So if it's anyones fault it's mine. I cannot make myself 15cm smaller and learn Spanish! Gotze wants to work with this extraordinary coach that is Guardiola.

"I cannot preach football of quick transitions and now start playing Tiki Taka."

Klopp also bemoaned their great rival's decision to buy one of die Schwarzgelben's best players and hinted that the German champions do not want his side to be successful.

"I did not think Bayern wanted to annoy us like this. The rivalry does not go this far.

"Somebody, whoever that might be, does not want us to be successful. But we will do whatever it takes not to let that happen.

"If you react in the right way, you can gain strength out of every situation."

The 45-year-old admitted that he wasn't happy about the move and stressed that he understands the frustrations the players and supporters will feel, he hopes it will not let it affect them in Wednesday's Champions League semi-final against Real Madrid.

"I knew the day after the Malaga second leg," Klopp continued. "So I had 24 hours to be happy about that result.

"I can assure that nobody needs to worry about our focus. This is a now more important situation than it ever was.

"I hope fans take the time to get over the change properly. This game is too important an opportunity for us to miss."
Kroos

Number of posts : 9049
Supports : FC Bayern Munich, die MANNSCHAFT
Favourite Player : Kroos, Müller, Götze, Neuer, Gündogan
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Post by Kroos on Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:14 am

Sergio Busquets wrote:I doubt you will will dominate Europe. Not to the extent we have dominated it over the last 5 seasons anyway. Bayern have teams like Barca, Real Madrid, Man United and rich clubs like PSG, Chelsea and City to compete with. Juve, Shakhtar, Milan, Dortmund will all have strong teams too. There is so many good teams now that it will get harder and harder to dominate,one bad draw and a little bad luck in the round of 16 and the best team in the world can easily go out. With a few good signings in the summer there is no reason why Barca won't be at least as good as Bayern for the next few years. We have reportedly just agreed the deal for Neymar and will probably get Hummels or another World Class CB in the summer. We have the money to compete and an even greater academy than yourselves, you buy Gotze we will buy Neymar, you buy Dante we will buy Hummels etc. Plus as good as Bayern are they don't have a player as good as Messi,Iniesta or Xavi.

Well i think it`s fair to say that bayern is the best team right now, i also believe that it will be very hard for barca to reach there old heights again, they have several problems, not just a weak defence, but they will still be one of the favourites

if we win the CL we will have a good chance to win it next year too, fresh blood with götze, new coach, a lot of young players who will want to show the new coach how good they are

it`s not arrogant to say that right now bayern sets the benchmark in europe cheers

let`s hope that pep doesn`t fuck up our good defensive organisation bounce

Last edited by Kroos on Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:18 am; edited 2 times in total
Kroos

Post by Kroos on Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:17 am

Puro wrote:Dortmund will be alright. Most people only get to see the goals Lewandowski scores, but they don't get to see all the sitters he misses. It's not a big loss.

Losing Götze is not a catastrophe either. The kid can play, but there's more hype to his game than what he actually does on the pitch. He's like Wilshere in the hype department, the big difference is that Götze can play and is not the product of the media.

When Dortmund lost Sahin, Kagawa replaced him and they went on to win the Bundesliga. When Dortmund lost Kagawa, Götze replaced him and they reached the semifinal in the CL.
When Dortmund lose Götze, blut replaces him and they'll go on to win the CL.

Lewandowski will be harder to replace then Götze, germany is blessed with midfielders, but really good strikers are hard to get
Balack was Coward

Supports : FC Barcelona, Liverpool FC, Valencia, Malaga, PSG, Lazio, Zenit St Petersburg, Spain, Uruguay, Russia
Favourite Player : Zlatan , Busquets, Banega, Isco, Goldado, Camacho, Xavi, Joaquín, Javi Martinez, Iniesta, Alonso, Canales, Robben, Messi, Forlan, Neymar, Müller, Ramos, Riquelme, Messi, Cavani, Falcao, Lucas Leiva, Diego Perez, Villa, Miccoli, Puyol : Favourite managers - Guardiola and Pellegrini

Post by Balack was Coward on Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:03 pm

You have to win the CL to be considered the best, if you win it then everybody including myself will accept you are currently the best team in the world.
Kroos

Post by Kroos on Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:14 pm

Sergio Busquets wrote:You have to win the CL to be considered the best, if you win it then everybody including myself will accept you are currently the best team in the world.

OK and who is now the best team? chelsea !!!!!!!!!!!!
Super Progress

Number of posts : 15429
Supports : Real Madrid + Mierda inchada en un palo
Favourite Player : Laudrup,Cassano,Totti, Zidane,Marcelo, Pepe!,Guti, PROGRESS

Post by Super Progress on Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:18 pm

Kroos wrote:
Sergio Busquets wrote:You have to win the CL to be considered the best, if you win it then everybody including myself will accept you are currently the best team in the world.

That was last year.

What Bayern has done is impressive but if they lose again it is all for nothing. It is incredible that you actually have to tell a German this!
Kroos

Post by Kroos on Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:21 pm

Super Mourinho wrote:
Kroos wrote:

That was last year.

What Bayern has done is impressive but if they lose again it is all for nothing. It is incredible that you actually have to tell a German this!

it`s not for nothing if we lose it again ( we will only lose it when all 4 pillars [schweini, lahm, dante, lahm ]will be suspended), this team has a future

the barca invincible aura is gone, before every CL season started i thought "ok it`s barcas year", BUT now i believe we can win it every year, it wont happen OF COURSE, but it`s a good feeling
Balack was Coward

Post by Balack was Coward on Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:30 pm

You can't lose 3 CL Finals in 4 years and claim you are the best team in the world. Because there would be serious arguments that your team lacks something, whether that be the right mentality or lack a bit of that extra quality to win the biggest football match in club football. If you lose the final again then there is no stand out best team in the world as far as I'm concerned. I don't see why there necessarily has to be one stand out 'best team in the world'.
Balack was Coward

Post by Balack was Coward on Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:32 pm

What if you lose with all schweini, lahm, dante, and Martinez? playing? Do you think it's impossible that Dortmund or Madrid could beat you in a one of game?
Kroos

Post by Kroos on Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:37 pm

Sergio Busquets wrote:You can't lose 3 CL Finals in 4 years and claim you are the best team in the world. Because there would be serious arguments that your team lacks something, whether that be the right mentality or lack a bit of that extra quality to win the biggest football match in club football. If you lose the final again then there is no stand out best team in the world as far as I'm concerned. I don't see why there necessarily has to be one stand out 'best team in the world'.

i agree with you, then lets say it`s one of the best 3 teams in the world

What if you lose with all schweini, lahm, dante, and Martinez? playing? Do you think it's impossible that Dortmund or Madrid could beat you in a one of game?

yeah i really think its impossible, we have the iron will and the hunger from chelsea and bayern 2001 combined

Fey

Number of posts : 35347
Supports : Feyenoord and Manchester United
Favourite Player : ??#$ Error, John Guidetti, Jordy Clasie

Post by Fey on Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:50 pm

Zum Gotze that move to Bayern. He get's police protection to the training, Germans are able to show emotion afterall Very Happy Anyway, it remains a cuntish move and especially the timing. But will Klopp still play him? And what will happen if Dortmund gets to the final? Would love it if he scored the winner, or will he score an OG!
Kroos

Post by Kroos on Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:55 pm

Fey wrote:Zum Gotze that move to Bayern. He get's police protection to the training, Germans are able to show emotion afterall Very Happy Anyway, it remains a cuntish move and especially the timing. But will Klopp still play him? And what will happen if Dortmund gets to the final? Would love it if he scored the winner, or will he score an OG!

it`s alone gotzes fault

he said he won`t leave this year, he said he has everything he wants at dortmund .....

i was shocked when i opened my browser (bild.de is one of my starting pages Very Happy) and then "gotze to bayern"

hummels is a different story, he always said: if barca, utd or real knock on his door then he would think about leaving, BUT götze said "he won`t leave this year" a few weeks ago, and now is he joining bayern, thats hardcore
Super Progress

Post by Super Progress on Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:48 pm

Kroos wrote:
Super Mourinho wrote:
Kroos wrote:

That was last year.

it`s not for nothing if we lose it again ( we will only lose it when all 4 pillars [schweini, lahm, dante, lahm ]will be suspended), this team has a future

the barca invincible aura is gone, before every CL season started i thought "ok it`s barcas year", BUT now i believe we can win it every year, it wont happen OF COURSE, but it`s a good feeling
A good feeling?

I can't figure you out. Are you part of Team win win win along with Otto or are you in Blut corner?

Football is about winning and nobody cares if you just managed to get close but lost anyway. Remember that Chelsea were a frontrunner from 2004 and yet they only got their title last year at a very unlikely time where their team had peaked years before. Bayern has to win titles first and respect second. Portugal had a golden age and missed out.

Also remember that City will evetually replicate their form in England with or without Mancini. PSG is also likely to improve and Juventus will have Llorente next year.

In Danish we have a saying which is basically that you have to be forging while the steel is hot.

Kroos

Post by Kroos on Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:05 pm

of course i want to win, but my fear about the 4 yellow cards is justified, barca has nothing to lose, they will play full throttle and will force us to tackle them, a bayern goal in the first minute would be great Very Happy

i am not saying i want to lose, i am just saying i FEAR the 4 yellow cards, and losing a final without those 4 players is a possibility

chelsea tried it from 2005 to 2012, so what, our team can reach another 3 finals ^^, you need luck too, not just quality, i am sure that we will win the final with our best line up, but not with 4 key players missing

btw it could be 6

martinez
gustavo
gomez
schweinsteiger
lahm
dante

THINK ABOUT IT, but at least 2 will sit on the bench

i know what i am talking, badstuber and alaba missed the last final because of that stupid rule
Super Progress

Post by Super Progress on Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:27 pm

Bayern did not lose because they were missing Alaba or Badstuber. They lost because they were losers while Chelsea believed in themselves. I still remember Schweinsteiger's reaction when Robben had to take the penalty. The pussy couldn't bare to watch so he was sitting down by the Bayern goal looking the opposite direction from the penalty.
Super Progress

Post by Super Progress on Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:35 pm

messiah wrote:Pep will have a real job on his hand with this durtmunt team, so much talent all playing their respective roles perfectly in the team all built on a clear football philosophy. It is really a joy to watch

I think he will find it harder than besting Jose and Madrid no joke, even if he was still with barca it would have been his first real challenge in the cl since he has been in charge.

Would love klopp at barca at some point in the future.

Bubbly to proactive coaching
Not anymore Laugh
Balack was Coward

Post by Balack was Coward on Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:53 pm

Super Mourinho wrote:Bayern did not lose because they were missing Alaba or Badstuber. They lost because they were losers while Chelsea believed in themselves. I still remember Schweinsteiger's reaction when Robben had to take the penalty. The pussy couldn't bare to watch so he was sitting down by the Bayern goal looking the opposite direction from the penalty.

I remember that too, ridiculous if you ask me. If he thought Robben was going to miss, as the talisman of the team he should have stood up and took it himself.
Balack was Coward

Post by Balack was Coward on Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:08 pm

messiah

Post by messiah on Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:56 pm

Super Mourinho wrote:
messiah wrote:Pep will have a real job on his hand with this durtmunt team, so much talent all playing their respective roles perfectly in the team all built on a clear football philosophy. It is really a joy to watch

I think he will find it harder than besting Jose and Madrid no joke, even if he was still with barca it would have been his first real challenge in the cl since he has been in charge.

Not anymore Laugh

Very Happy
Balack was Coward

Post by Balack was Coward on Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:59 pm

messiah wrote:
Super Mourinho wrote:

Not anymore Laugh

Very Happy

Laughing

110%

Number of posts : 8978

Post by 110% on Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:25 pm

Puro wrote:Dortmund will be alright. Most people only get to see the goals Lewandowski scores, but they don't get to see all the sitters he misses. It's not a big loss.

Another instant classic from Puro (6 shots, 5 on target, resulting in 4 goals tonight)

Easy ca$$$$$$$$$hhhh lol!
Balack was Coward

Post by Balack was Coward on Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:54 pm

Stop judging players on one game.
Fey

Post by Fey on Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:04 pm

Dortmund play more entertaining football then Bayern. However the latter is way more complete. Having watched Gotze tonight I dont think Dortmund will really miss him. I dont think he is that good tbh. Certainly not for that money. No idea if they can spend it all, or if there all still some debts of the past that needs to get paid.

Still, must we weird to play the CL-final against your feeder club...imagine City-Arsenal or Man Utd-Arsenal as a CL-final...unthinkable!
Antarion

Number of posts : 3374
Supports : Germany, Bayern
Favourite Player : Müller, Neuer and Schürrle
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Post by Antarion on Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:12 am

Reus is still my favourite player from that lot. Götze is good too, but should have stayed two more years.

Kroos

Post by Kroos on Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:35 am

Fey

Post by Fey on Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:54 am

Hmmm, thought the difference would be higher, impressive nontheless. Especially if you know that their wage cap is between that of Villa and Spurs Shocked Who is homegrown for Dortmund btw?
Kroos

Post by Kroos on Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:18 am

homegrown! you mean from there youth setup or?

i think reus, schmelzer, götze, weidenfeller

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:31 pm