Real Madrid CF 2012/13

EMP

Number of posts : 7384
Supports : Valencia, and in Africa Al-Ahly
Favourite Player : The Legendary David Albelda, Mohammed Aboutreika, Charles Gyamfi, Baba Yara, Kalusha Bwalya, Godfrey Chitalu, Segun Odegbami,
Registration date : 2007-03-24

Re: Real Madrid CF 2012/13

Post by EMP on Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:23 pm

Super Mourinho wrote:
EMP wrote:
Jaime wrote:Current AS poll: Who would you sign to manage Real Madrid Swansea City?

Laudrup - 73%
Benitez - 16%
Ancelotti - 10%

There fixed it for you.
Grr
I refixed it for you

cheers

Everything is falling into place

BTW can you please provide a link Jaime so we can all vote for The Great Leader

There I refixed it for you and I raise you a http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/news/premier-league-laudrup-extends-deal-swansea-manager-165534083.html

cheers

Let him develop his skills and Swansea too or the Curse will be extended. You can't say you haven't be warned. Wink
King Modric

Number of posts : 910
Supports : Real Madrid, soft spot for Liverpool
Favourite Player : Modric, Casillas, Alonso, Jese, Isco, Bale
Registration date : 2008-12-09

Post by King Modric on Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:46 pm

If we can't get Laudrup I don't know who is available, qualified, and a good candidate. We can't have a season with a de facto temp manager; the players will never listen to them. There aren't any attractive candidates out there... Maybe El Loco can work some one season magic?
Jaime

Number of posts : 32027
Supports : Real Madrid CF
Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Post by Jaime on Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:01 am

For me the only two candidates have been Laudrup or Quique Sanchez Flores. Although as I was saying somewhere else, I'd have Heynckes if he was up for it.
blutgraetsche

Number of posts : 23328
Supports : Deutsche Fußballnationalmannschaft
Registration date : 2006-08-09

Post by blutgraetsche on Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:37 am

Heynckes is still pissed off about the whole Guardiola thing and declined an offer by Rummenigge to join the Bayern board after the season.
Super Progress

Number of posts : 15429
Supports : Real Madrid + Mierda inchada en un palo
Favourite Player : Laudrup,Cassano,Totti, Zidane,Marcelo, Pepe!,Guti, PROGRESS
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Post by Super Progress on Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:25 am

Well isn't he the one who said he intented to quit after the season? Why is he mad?
blutgraetsche

Post by blutgraetsche on Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:35 pm

Because that's exactly what he had not said. He is pissed off about how Bayern handled the whole Guardiola signing, giving the impression that Heynckes wanted to retire anyway (which he didn't), all the media hype that came with it, distracting the team that is actually having the best season ever.
Super Progress

Post by Super Progress on Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:45 pm

Oh ok then his reaction makes sense. They should have managed a more calm transition. But the problem is of course that Bayern has to plan for the future and if Heyenckes hasn't been forthcoming about his future plans because he understandably wants to think it over then they have to make a choice. At best they should have approached him and given him a deadline and then made an agreement with Guardiola which they kept secret until the very end of the season when it wouldn't threaten the squad.

I know you are definitely on team anti-progress but would you be fine if Germany replaced Low with Heyenckes in the summer as Otto, I think, has advocated?
blutgraetsche

Post by blutgraetsche on Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:59 pm

Heynckes is a German football legend, integral part of the best German national team ever (1972 Euro winning side) and the legendary Mönchengladbach team of the 1970s. Both teams played truly progressive, very attacking total football of the highest quality. It doesn't get more progressive than that.

Your weird definition of 'progress' which actually is regress as it is based on a reactionary football philosophy, is not a precondition for a solid defence. The best, most balanced attacking teams are more often than not those that concede the least goals.

This said, I definitely wouldn't mind Heynckes taking over the NT. He is very very good at refining an already good team. He is less of a builder, more of a sculptor.
Jaime

Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal

Post by Jaime on Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:24 pm

blutgraetsche wrote:He is very very good at refining an already good team. He is less of a builder, more of a sculptor.

This is why I think he would be a good candidate for RM next season. He did it in 97-98 as well when he took over Capello's team.

Jaime

Post by Jaime on Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:22 pm

The nerve of this guy! lol!

Does anyone know if there is clause to make his loan to Dortmund a permanent move next summer? What a waste of time.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2013/mar/14/nuri-sahin-liverpool-brendan-rodgers

110%

Number of posts : 8978

Post by 110% on Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:46 pm

Strange one. He's back where he wants to be so why say anything, as it only makes him look bad.

Jaime

Post by Jaime on Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:44 pm

F*cking hell, Guardiola trying to sign Jese for Bayern. Grr
messiah

Number of posts : 3084
Registration date : 2011-11-03

Post by messiah on Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:14 pm

No he's not
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:38 am

messiah wrote:No he's not

He is.
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:44 am

Also, the word is that Xabi Alonso will not renew his contract which ends at the end of the 2013-14 season. Yikes

There is no ill will between him and the club, but he wants to retire in Real Sociedad and because he has been such a good professional the club are not going to try and sell him this summer to make money on his transfer (also because he has no replacement ffs!) like Menos Que Un Club are going to do with Valdes. Instead, they will let him go for free at the end of 2014 because otherwise la Real couldn't afford him.

He will be 33 at the time his contract is ending so it might be hard for him to continue at an elite level for much longer than that anyhow.

Gonna have to start looking for a replacement now. Maybe Bayern will sack Guardiola after one year and we can snatch Javi Martinez.
Kroos

Number of posts : 9049
Supports : FC Bayern Munich, die MANNSCHAFT
Favourite Player : Kroos, Müller, Götze, Neuer, Gündogan

Post by Kroos on Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:29 am

Modric!!!

or is he to different!
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:30 am

Ooooh!
TM

Number of posts : 21218
Supports : PROGRESS!
Favourite Player : Luis Figo
Registration date : 2006-08-16

Post by TM on Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:49 pm

I seriously doubt that Roman Abramovich would bring him back to Chelsea, besides second comings usually aren't a success!
EMP

Favourite Player : The Legendary David Albelda, Mohammed Aboutreika, Charles Gyamfi, Baba Yara, Kalusha Bwalya, Godfrey Chitalu, Segun Odegbami,

Post by EMP on Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:31 pm

TM wrote:I seriously doubt that Roman Abramovich would bring him back to Chelsea, besides second comings usually aren't a success!

Exactly, move on quickly to third and fourth like Etar and Palermo. Wink
Super Progress

Post by Super Progress on Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:29 pm

Madrid fans postpone pro-Mourinho march

Real Madrid fans' groups have postponed a march in support of coach Jose Mourinho which had been set to take place before the home game against Levante on April 6.

Madridista Tonin el Torero began to organise the event earlier this week, intending that up to 10,000 of the club's hardcore fans would march down the Castellana boulevard to the Bernabeu in an attempt to persuade Mourinho not to leave at the end of the season.

The Portuguese coach has not always been a popular figure inside the ground, challenging supporters to whistle him before December's derby against Atletico Madrid, but the club's Ultras Sur have always stood steadfastly behind him.

Posters for the proposed march, which had not received official permission, carried the slogan: "The fans are with you - don't give up, Jose."

El Torero told AS the event had the backing of many of Madrid's penas - supporters' groups - but the club had asked them to shelve it for now.

"I received some calls from the club telling me that Mou was happy, that he appreciated the initiative, but that he thought it could distract the team," Tonin said.

"They asked me, for the good of the team, to leave it for later. They asked me to put a brake on the euphoria. It could be that it was Mourinho who did not want to alter the good mood among the squad, or thought someone might use it against him."

He said the march was "an initiative from the heart and from our feelings. We want Mou to stay with us".

El Torero stressed that he was not taking sides with Mourinho against those players with whom he has reportedly had issues, such as Iker Casillas or Sergio Ramos.

He said he did not agree with the AS journalist's suggestion that Mourinho's "flirting" with other clubs such as Manchester United, Chelsea or Inter Milan was a show of disloyalty to Madrid, adding: "It is all the same to me. These are just interpretations. He is a football man.

"The idea is for Mourinho to know that, as well having the support of part of the stadium, he also has the street with him. This is not a war, this is just Madridismo."
There are still sensible Madrid fans it seems. It would be awesome if he could stay but I think the Spanish Mob has too much power and it would prolong this tension filled relationship that can't sustain an entire season. They managed to keep it cool last season but it is obvious that it isn't working this year. Cl still inspires the players but beyond that this project is coming to an end.

Ultras <Ale>
Cristiano

Number of posts : 2557
Supports : Real Madrid
Favourite Player : Zidane, Sergio Ramos, Casillas, Ozil, David Silva, Guti, Hierro, Valeron, Pirlo,
Registration date : 2007-01-09

Post by Cristiano on Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:53 pm

Since Higuain and Benzema are just not cutting the mustard. Both these players lack a certain presence on the field, we need a beast up front that defenders are actually afraid of. Higuain and Benzema are rarely causing problems and most infuriating of all they are not taking advantage of the attention that's on Ronaldo.

Which striker out there would you like to see at the club next season?

Falcao or Cavani for me, though I think it's highly unlikely.
TM

Number of posts : 21218
Supports : PROGRESS!
Favourite Player : Luis Figo
Registration date : 2006-08-16

Post by TM on Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:06 pm

Real and Atletico have a 'informal agreement' whereby neither club will try to sign the other's players.
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:04 am

Ah yes, the Ultras are the sensible ones! lol! lol! lol!

Couple of items worth mentioning: Varane who ended the match against Zaragoza with an injury looks like he should be ok for the CL match against Galatasaray. He was a doubt but he trained this morning and now looks like he will make it.

Casillas was not called into the squad against Zaragoza and Jose has already announced he won't be in the squad for Galatasaray. Seems a bit harsh, but clearly Jose is going to milk this as long as he can. I don't think it's unjust that Diego Lopez is the starter because he's played well since coming in and Jose has already made the precedent with Varane and Pepe (who was out injured and did not automatically regain his place when he came back since Varane was doing well). But to not even put Casillas in the squad ahead of Adan, well, it shows what is really at work.

Essien, how shit is he????? I know we've given up on the league but f*cking hell he is useless these days.
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:10 am

Cristiano wrote:Since Higuain and Benzema are just not cutting the mustard. Both these players lack a certain presence on the field, we need a beast up front that defenders are actually afraid of. Higuain and Benzema are rarely causing problems and most infuriating of all they are not taking advantage of the attention that's on Ronaldo.

I don't like the way Jose has handled them to be honest. One plays at the weekend, one plays midweek. Neither of them can get into any kind of rhythm. I wish Jose would just put Higuain and stick with him because of the two he has at least shown some flashes plus his work rate is valuable to the team even if he isn't scoring.

I don't really know what strikers can come. I don't want him seeing as he is an ex-indio but Kun Aguero's name keeps being mentioned. Little f*cker. I'd have Michu to be honest. And who else? Lewandowski really impressed me the two times we played Dortmund in CL. Maybe we can give them Sahin back and get a discount.
EMP

Post by EMP on Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:41 am

Jaime wrote:
Cristiano wrote:Since Higuain and Benzema are just not cutting the mustard. Both these players lack a certain presence on the field, we need a beast up front that defenders are actually afraid of. Higuain and Benzema are rarely causing problems and most infuriating of all they are not taking advantage of the attention that's on Ronaldo.

I don't like the way Jose has handled them to be honest. One plays at the weekend, one plays midweek. Neither of them can get into any kind of rhythm. I wish Jose would just put Higuain and stick with him because of the two he has at least shown some flashes plus his work rate is valuable to the team even if he isn't scoring.

I don't really know what strikers can come. I don't want him seeing as he is an ex-indio but Kun Aguero's name keeps being mentioned. Little f*cker. I'd have Michu to be honest. And who else? Lewandowski really impressed me the two times we played Dortmund in CL. Maybe we can give them Sahin back and get a discount.

You drive a hard bargain, but in the spirit of fairness here goes. You can have a shiny new €1.00 coin off the price.
Cristiano

Favourite Player : Zidane, Sergio Ramos, Casillas, Ozil, David Silva, Guti, Hierro, Valeron, Pirlo,

Post by Cristiano on Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:35 am

Jaime wrote:Ah yes, the Ultras are the sensible ones! lol! lol! lol!

Couple of items worth mentioning: Varane who ended the match against Zaragoza with an injury looks like he should be ok for the CL match against Galatasaray. He was a doubt but he trained this morning and now looks like he will make it.

Casillas was not called into the squad against Zaragoza and Jose has already announced he won't be in the squad for Galatasaray. Seems a bit harsh, but clearly Jose is going to milk this as long as he can. I don't think it's unjust that Diego Lopez is the starter because he's played well since coming in and Jose has already made the precedent with Varane and Pepe (who was out injured and did not automatically regain his place when he came back since Varane was doing well). But to not even put Casillas in the squad ahead of Adan, well, it shows what is really at work.

Essien, how shit is he????? I know we've given up on the league but f*cking hell he is useless these days.

Varane didn't play against Zaragoza

Cristiano

Post by Cristiano on Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:42 am

Jaime wrote:

Aguero can fuck off. Yes Lewandowski would be a good signing. Not sure about Michu, yes he is having a great season but he is new to the number 9 role he is playing at Swansea now. Lets see what he does next season.

Definetly Jose has some part to play in the situation but at the same time neither of them have managed to take advantage of the other's poor form. Higuain is only marginally playing better at the moment because he is actually running around trying to get involved in the game but he is still playing shit. Where as Benzema just doesn't give a fuck. Both of them are no where near good enough at the moment. I don't see the opposition defence even worrying one bit about neither of them.
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:55 pm

Cristiano wrote:
Jaime wrote:Ah yes, the Ultras are the sensible ones! lol! lol! lol!

Varane didn't play against Zaragoza

Or he came back from France with the injury? I can't remember now. I didnt' even bother to watch the Zaragoza match. In either case, he should be able to play against Galatasaray. Ale
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:58 pm

Cristiano wrote:
Jaime wrote:

Aguero can fuck off. Yes Lewandowski would be a good signing. Not sure about Michu, yes he is having a great season but he is new to the number 9 role he is playing at Swansea now. Lets see what he does next season.

Definetly Jose has some part to play in the situation but at the same time neither of them have managed to take advantage of the other's poor form. Higuain is only marginally playing better at the moment because he is actually running around trying to get involved in the game but he is still playing shit. Where as Benzema just doesn't give a fuck. Both of them are no where near good enough at the moment. I don't see the opposition defence even worrying one bit about neither of them.

Michu scored quite a lot of goals last year for Rayo too. Now he's doing it in Swansea. I think he has the physical qualities and obvioiusly the technical ability. I think he could do a job. The real shame is that we completely missed the boat on Llorente.
Cristiano

Post by Cristiano on Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:21 pm

Jaime wrote:
Cristiano wrote:
Jaime wrote:

Michu scored quite a lot of goals last year for Rayo too. Now he's doing it in Swansea. I think he has the physical qualities and obvioiusly the technical ability. I think he could do a job. The real shame is that we completely missed the boat on Llorente.

He scored a lot of goals from midfield at Rayo not as a number 9 like this season. That's why I'm saying its a new position for him, I wouldn't sign him I over other decent strikers for the number 9 position until he has another decent season playing as a striker. Definitely missed out on Llorente he would be a great addition right now. And don't get me started on Javi Martinez....fuck sakes.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:21 am