blutgraetsche

Number of posts : 23328
Supports : Deutsche Fußballnationalmannschaft
Registration date : 2006-08-09

Re: Bundesliga 2013

Post by blutgraetsche on Tue May 21, 2013 1:36 am

Balack was Coward

Number of posts : 1283
Supports : FC Barcelona, Liverpool FC, Valencia, Malaga, PSG, Lazio, Zenit St Petersburg, Spain, Uruguay, Russia
Favourite Player : Zlatan , Busquets, Banega, Isco, Goldado, Camacho, Xavi, Joaquín, Javi Martinez, Iniesta, Alonso, Canales, Robben, Messi, Forlan, Neymar, Müller, Ramos, Riquelme, Messi, Cavani, Falcao, Lucas Leiva, Diego Perez, Villa, Miccoli, Puyol : Favourite managers - Guardiola and Pellegrini
Registration date : 2013-04-08

Post by Balack was Coward on Tue May 21, 2013 8:23 pm

How highly do you guys rate Kyriakos Papadopoulosis ?
Kroos

Number of posts : 9049
Supports : FC Bayern Munich, die MANNSCHAFT
Favourite Player : Kroos, Müller, Götze, Neuer, Gündogan
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Post by Kroos on Tue May 21, 2013 8:34 pm

he is a crock for more than a year, i hope he leaves

höwedes-santana could built a great partnership

only some sugar daddy clubs are dumb enough to pay for him 20 million

yeah when fit he is a quality talent

Balack was Coward

Supports : FC Barcelona, Liverpool FC, Valencia, Malaga, PSG, Lazio, Zenit St Petersburg, Spain, Uruguay, Russia
Favourite Player : Zlatan , Busquets, Banega, Isco, Goldado, Camacho, Xavi, Joaquín, Javi Martinez, Iniesta, Alonso, Canales, Robben, Messi, Forlan, Neymar, Müller, Ramos, Riquelme, Messi, Cavani, Falcao, Lucas Leiva, Diego Perez, Villa, Miccoli, Puyol : Favourite managers - Guardiola and Pellegrini

Post by Balack was Coward on Tue May 21, 2013 8:42 pm

You would really prefer the average Santana to play for Schalke rather than Papadopoulosis? Santana is a average player who can't pass a ball straight.

Didn't Papadopoulosis just have one knew injury and he has had it successfully operated on?

He played 30 games in 10/11. 46 games in 11/12. Now 16 games this season because he had one injury.

He is only 21 and has played 120 games for both club and country.

I call bullshit, he isn't a crock and you are just trying to convince yourself that you would be happy if another talent left the league.
Kroos

Post by Kroos on Tue May 21, 2013 8:46 pm

lol!

why are you so pissed, is he joining one of your favourite clubs lol!

20 million for such a crock is a gift for schalke, and the more experienced santana will improve schalke
Balack was Coward

Post by Balack was Coward on Tue May 21, 2013 8:52 pm

One injury = Crock.

Rolling Eyes No shame.

Santana is more experienced at sitting on the bench because he's shit. Santana is 6 years older than Papadopulous yet has only played 7 more football games than Papadopoulous in his career. Razz Which shows he is either a crock himself or shit.

Owned.
Kroos

Post by Kroos on Tue May 21, 2013 9:00 pm

santana will cost 1 million, and he is surely an improvement for schalke

papa has serious knee troubles, sidelined for more than a year, everyone at schalke would be happy about the 20 million + santana

Balack was Coward

Post by Balack was Coward on Tue May 21, 2013 9:03 pm

He won't got for 20 million. More like 12.

And Papa has only been out since December. One injury doesn't make somebody a crock.

Who are Dortmund going to buy then? More players for them to replace.
Kroos

Post by Kroos on Tue May 21, 2013 9:09 pm

i don`t know who they will buy, maybe ginter from freiburg, but i would prefer an more experienced player

and papa will only go for 20, it`s a clause in his contract

yeah agree, his first knee injury, but still 20 million is a very good offer, schalkes team is very young, especially the defence, so santana will help them

Last edited by Kroos on Tue May 21, 2013 9:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Balack was Coward

Post by Balack was Coward on Tue May 21, 2013 9:10 pm

Are Schalke not in debt? I don't think it's impossible they will sell for less...
Kroos

Post by Kroos on Tue May 21, 2013 9:19 pm

yeah they are in debt

so do you have any idea which club will go for him?
Balack was Coward

Post by Balack was Coward on Tue May 21, 2013 9:39 pm

Well there are reports Liverpool are after him, supposedly him and Alderweireld are our main targets. We want to sign just one of them two. I would much prefer Papadopoulos over Alderweireld.
Kroos

Post by Kroos on Wed May 22, 2013 7:17 am

papa is perfect for the EPL

limited as player, but a great defender, could be the next huth
Kroos

Post by Kroos on Wed May 22, 2013 8:58 am

Michael Mancienne flourishes in Mighty Mouse's Hamburg footsteps

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2013/may/21/michael-mancienne-hamburg-chelsea-kevin-keegan

"I was on the bench because it was my first game back [after injury]. I have never seen anything like it before. They looked so dangerous every single time they attacked. And that wasn't their strongest team, they rested a few, that just shows the depth in their squad. They could probably put another team in the Bundesliga and finish second. Munich's form this season has been phenomenal."

"Dortmund play really good football but their main quality is that they work so hard for each other. When they lose the ball, watch their players – they all try to win it back. They're so good at countering as well. It's two great teams, but on the right night I think Dortmund could beat Bayern."

believes he has matured as a footballer in a league "where everyone tries to play".

The one thing that has changed is my food because they eat so healthily out here. In England I'd be tempted by so much rubbish in the supermarket but it's not like that in Germany." lol! so much for englands good food
Romford Pele

Number of posts : 18652
Supports : Arsenal (Team Progress)
Favourite Player : Ozil
Registration date : 2006-10-05

Post by Romford Pele on Wed May 22, 2013 9:11 am

Who said England had good food?

But it's all subjective anyway, if you want to eat healthy, you can. And that applies to anywhere.
Antarion

Number of posts : 3374
Supports : Germany, Bayern
Favourite Player : Müller, Neuer and Schürrle
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Post by Antarion on Wed May 22, 2013 12:23 pm

Kroos wrote:Michael Mancienne flourishes in Mighty Mouse's Hamburg footsteps

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2013/may/21/michael-mancienne-hamburg-chelsea-kevin-keegan

"I was on the bench because it was my first game back [after injury]. I have never seen anything like it before. They looked so dangerous every single time they attacked. And that wasn't their strongest team, they rested a few, that just shows the depth in their squad. They could probably put another team in the Bundesliga and finish second. Munich's form this season has been phenomenal."

"Dortmund play really good football but their main quality is that they work so hard for each other. When they lose the ball, watch their players – they all try to win it back. They're so good at countering as well. It's two great teams, but on the right night I think Dortmund could beat Bayern."

believes he has matured as a footballer in a league "where everyone tries to play".

The one thing that has changed is my food because they eat so healthily out here. In England I'd be tempted by so much rubbish in the supermarket but it's not like that in Germany." lol! so much for englands good food

Let's not get this in the hands of die Grünen Smile Bundesliga powerd by Bio food cheers clown
blutgraetsche

Post by blutgraetsche on Wed May 22, 2013 1:07 pm

Arnesen has been sacked in Hamburg. Has there ever been a more useless sporting director? Just awful. A pity it couldn't go on for a more free years, HSV's ability of self mutilation is unsurpassed...

110%

Number of posts : 8978

Post by 110% on Wed May 22, 2013 1:57 pm

Kroos wrote:Michael Mancienne flourishes in Mighty Mouse's Hamburg footsteps

So supermarkets in Germany are a bit limited in choice? tongue
Antarion

Post by Antarion on Wed May 22, 2013 3:19 pm

Some parts are low on stock with bananas
blutgraetsche

Post by blutgraetsche on Thu May 23, 2013 1:12 pm

Romford Pele

Number of posts : 18652
Supports : Arsenal (Team Progress)
Favourite Player : Ozil
Registration date : 2006-10-05

Post by Romford Pele on Thu May 23, 2013 1:31 pm

How good is Son Heung-Min? And what are his main strengths. Looks an outrageous striker of the ball from either foot from what I've seen.
Kroos

Post by Kroos on Thu May 23, 2013 1:32 pm

Romford Pele wrote:How good is Son Heung-Min? And what are his main strengths. Looks an outrageous striker of the ball from either foot from what I've seen.

decent, nothing special yet, has some genius moments

dortmund want him too, but i doubt that he is good enough for them
Kroos

Post by Kroos on Thu May 23, 2013 1:33 pm

thats awesome, i expect another german clasico <Ale>

well it would be peps 2nd year, there is a good chance for bayern

LETS HOPE
blutgraetsche

Post by blutgraetsche on Tue May 28, 2013 8:47 am

Antarion

Post by Antarion on Tue May 28, 2013 10:02 am

Probably good for the youth centre there. I don't really mind them, even if I don't like their event fans. But it needs time for them to get more supporters over time.

I don't like the playoff games though.

stinger

Number of posts : 6477
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Post by stinger on Tue May 28, 2013 11:48 am

Kroos wrote:
Romford Pele wrote:How good is Son Heung-Min? And what are his main strengths. Looks an outrageous striker of the ball from either foot from what I've seen.

decent, nothing special yet, has some genius moments

dortmund want him too, but i doubt that he is good enough for them
This line starts to sounds rubbish - according to press Dortmund wants so many players...
blutgraetsche

Post by blutgraetsche on Thu May 30, 2013 11:12 am

Looks like Leverkusen are going to sign De Bruyne instead of Dortmund, as part of the Schürrle deal with Chelsea (De Bruyne is still a Chelsea player). Excellent business if true, as De Bruyne is more talented than Schürrle and they'll likely pay less for him than Chelsea will for Schürrle.

http://www.spox.com/de/sport/fussball/bundesliga/1305/News/bayer-leverkusen-wolfgang-holzhaeuser-giftet-gegen-dortmund-wegen-de-bruyne-und.html
blutgraetsche

Post by blutgraetsche on Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:50 pm

Scolari is a c**t for not letting Dante and Gustavo play the Pokal final.

Pokal final between Stuttgart and Bayern to start in a few minutes. Gomez to start instead of Mandzukic. If Bayern win tonight, they'll be the first ever Bundesliga team to win the treble.
blutgraetsche

Post by blutgraetsche on Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:04 pm

Robben almost scores after two minutes. A more precise pass to Müller would have been the better finish.
blutgraetsche

Post by blutgraetsche on Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:10 pm

Maxim wastes a very good chance for Stuttgart. Good stuff.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:33 pm