Soldado y Albelda

EMP

Number of posts : 7384
Supports : Valencia, and in Africa Al-Ahly
Favourite Player : The Legendary David Albelda, Mohammed Aboutreika, Charles Gyamfi, Baba Yara, Kalusha Bwalya, Godfrey Chitalu, Segun Odegbami,
Registration date : 2007-03-24

Soldado y Albelda

Post by EMP on Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:43 pm

This is for Spanish supporters although non glory-seeking-whores will be considered too.

I may well get interviews with Roberto Soldado and David Albelda. If you have questions you would like to ask - keep it clean and in Spanish - I will try to ask them for you.

This is serious offer. If idiots troll I will ignore and never offer this again.
Jaime

Number of posts : 32027
Supports : Real Madrid CF
Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Re: Soldado y Albelda

Post by Jaime on Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:09 pm

For Albelda, I would be interested in knowing why he thinks the national team underachieved between 2002-2006 while Albelda was a regular part of the Spanish setup.

For Soldado, he played in a Castilla team that included Negredo, Granero, Javi Garcia, Jurado, De la Red, Arbeloa, Borja Valero, etc. most have gone on to have very good careers with other clubs. Does he think players from the cantera will ever have protagonism in Real Madrid again? Casillas and Arbeloa are there now but they seem to be the end of the road for canteranos who are important players in the first team.

Hope it works out! Ale
EMP

Number of posts : 7384
Supports : Valencia, and in Africa Al-Ahly
Favourite Player : The Legendary David Albelda, Mohammed Aboutreika, Charles Gyamfi, Baba Yara, Kalusha Bwalya, Godfrey Chitalu, Segun Odegbami,
Registration date : 2007-03-24

Post by EMP on Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:34 pm

Jaime wrote:For Albelda, I would be interested in knowing why he thinks the national team underachieved between 2002-2006 while Albelda was a regular part of the Spanish setup.

For Soldado, he played in a Castilla team that included Negredo, Granero, Javi Garcia, Jurado, De la Red, Arbeloa, Borja Valero, etc. most have gone on to have very good careers with other clubs. Does he think players from the cantera will ever have protagonism in Real Madrid again? Casillas and Arbeloa are there now but they seem to be the end of the road for canteranos who are important players in the first team.

Hope it works out! Ale

Pretty sure neither Albelda nor Soldado speak English. I can try translating it but my Spanish is pretty crap. Please put all questions in Spanish. I should have idea when it wil occur on Wednesday. I will include both of these questions. <Ale>

Regarding Albelda, do you also want to know why he thinks Spain is so successful from 2088 onwards and for Soldado whether he thought he had fair chance at Madrid, although I may play that one by ear?

This will mainly be about Valencia although Spain will feature too. It may require a return visit as well, especailly if the Curse slackens.

Edit: Forgot to say I may get to talk to Aly Cissokho as well, so same offer for him as well, although that one may have to be in French. Should know by Wednesday

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:44 am