Ballon d'Or shite

Share
avatar
Kimbo

Number of posts : 38170
Registration date : 2006-08-06

Ballon d'Or shite

Post by Kimbo on Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:32 pm

The following 23 men (in alphabetical order) are in contention for the FIFA Ballon d’Or 2012:

Sergio Agüero (Argentina), Xabi Alonso (Spain),Mario Balotelli (Italy), Karim Benzema (France), Gianluigi Buffon (Italy), Sergio Busquets (Spain), Iker Casillas (Spain), Cristiano Ronaldo (Portugal), Didier Drogba (Côte d’Ivoire), Radamel Falcao (Colombia), Zlatan Ibrahimović (Sweden), Andrés Iniesta (Spain), Lionel Messi (Argentina), Manuel Neuer (Germany), Neymar (Brazil), Mesut Özil (Germany), Gerard Piqué (Spain), Andrea Pirlo (Italy),
Sergio Ramos (Spain), Wayne Rooney (England), Yaya Touré (Côte d’Ivoire), Robin van Persie (Netherlands), Xavi (Spain).

The following ten coaches (in alphabetical order, first nationality and then team) are in contention for the FIFA World Coach of the Year for Men’s Football 2012:

Vicente del Bosque (Spain/Spain national team), Roberto Di Matteo (Italy/Chelsea FC), Alex Ferguson (Scotland/Manchester United FC), Pep Guardiola (Spain/FC Barcelona former coach), Jupp Heynckes (Germany/FC Bayern München), Jürgen Klopp (Germany/Borussia Dortmund), Joachim Löw (Germany/Germany national team), Roberto Mancini (Italy/Manchester City FC), José Mourinho (Portugal/Real Madrid CF), Cesare Prandelli (Italy/Italy national team).



Balotelli!!! Laugh ok Where's Grant Holt?
avatar
EMP

Number of posts : 7384
Age : 53
Supports : Valencia, and in Africa Al-Ahly
Favourite Player : The Legendary David Albelda, Mohammed Aboutreika, Charles Gyamfi, Baba Yara, Kalusha Bwalya, Godfrey Chitalu, Segun Odegbami,
Registration date : 2007-03-24

Re: Ballon d'Or shite

Post by EMP on Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:04 pm

Kimbo wrote:The following 23 men (in alphabetical order) are in contention for the FIFA Ballon d’Or 2012:

Sergio Agüero (Argentina), Xabi Alonso (Spain),Mario Balotelli (Italy), Karim Benzema (France), Gianluigi Buffon (Italy), Sergio Busquets (Spain), Iker Casillas (Spain), Cristiano Ronaldo (Portugal), Didier Drogba (Côte d’Ivoire), Radamel Falcao (Colombia), Zlatan Ibrahimović (Sweden), Andrés Iniesta (Spain), Lionel Messi (Argentina), Manuel Neuer (Germany), Neymar (Brazil), Mesut Özil (Germany), Gerard Piqué (Spain), Andrea Pirlo (Italy),
Sergio Ramos (Spain), Wayne Rooney (England), Yaya Touré (Côte d’Ivoire), Robin van Persie (Netherlands), Xavi (Spain).

The following ten coaches (in alphabetical order, first nationality and then team) are in contention for the FIFA World Coach of the Year for Men’s Football 2012:

Vicente del Bosque (Spain/Spain national team), Roberto Di Matteo (Italy/Chelsea FC), Alex Ferguson (Scotland/Manchester United FC), Pep Guardiola (Spain/FC Barcelona former coach), Jupp Heynckes (Germany/FC Bayern München), Jürgen Klopp (Germany/Borussia Dortmund), Joachim Löw (Germany/Germany national team), Roberto Mancini (Italy/Manchester City FC), José Mourinho (Portugal/Real Madrid CF), Cesare Prandelli (Italy/Italy national team).



Balotelli!!! Laugh ok Where's Grant Holt?

What did Holt do at Euro 2012? Balotelli had a decent tournament.
avatar
Kroos

Number of posts : 9049
Age : 31
Supports : FC Bayern Munich, die MANNSCHAFT
Favourite Player : Kroos, Müller, Götze, Neuer, Gündogan
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Re: Ballon d'Or shite

Post by Kroos on Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:25 am

özil lol!
kroos <Ale>
benzema lol!
gomez <Ale>

balotelli, drogba is a FARCE

ribery is the biggest joke of all
avatar
Jaime

Number of posts : 32027
Age : 38
Supports : Real Madrid CF
Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Re: Ballon d'Or shite

Post by Jaime on Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:23 pm

Apparently Casillas voted for Del Bosque 1st and Mourinho 2nd. bounce
avatar
Fade out

Number of posts : 6128
Age : 53
Favourite Player : Baggio (he outshone Zidane when played together at Juve)
Registration date : 2008-07-06

Re: Ballon d'Or shite

Post by Fade out on Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:30 pm

Kroos wrote:özil lol!
kroos <Ale>
benzema lol!
gomez <Ale>

balotelli, drogba is a FARCE

ribery is the biggest joke of all

Ribery was selected as one of the contenders for Bundesliga player of the season. He also made most assists in the league. Also he was MOTM in the CL finals. Suck my dick motherfucker.

If RVP, Gomez are in, why not Benzema!
avatar
debaser

Number of posts : 22064
Age : 32
Supports : Aston Villa and Shrewsbury Town
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Re: Ballon d'Or shite

Post by debaser on Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:39 pm

Fade out wrote:
Kroos wrote:özil lol!
kroos <Ale>
benzema lol!
gomez <Ale>

balotelli, drogba is a FARCE

ribery is the biggest joke of all

Ribery was selected as one of the contenders for Bundesliga player of the season. He also made most assists in the league. Also he was MOTM in the CL finals. Suck my dick motherfucker.

If RVP, Gomez are in, why not Benzema!

Er I think you need to read the list. Ribery was not included (which is presumably what Kroos was calling a joke). Benzema was in and Gomez was not.
avatar
Fade out

Number of posts : 6128
Age : 53
Favourite Player : Baggio (he outshone Zidane when played together at Juve)
Registration date : 2008-07-06

Re: Ballon d'Or shite

Post by Fade out on Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:16 pm

I don't give a rat's arse about the list. I'll grant him Ribery, sorry motherfucker.
avatar
Kimbo

Number of posts : 38170
Registration date : 2006-08-06

Re: Ballon d'Or shite

Post by Kimbo on Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:34 pm

EMP wrote:
What did Holt do at Euro 2012? Balotelli had a decent tournament.

Holt did better in the premiership, which I think is a better indicator of a good season than a couple of good games at a summer tournament. Anyway Balotelli was fucking awful at times at the euro's, he probably had an ok tournament overall, nothing special.


Distinct lack of defenders in the list aswell, you would think guys like Kompany and Colo would be in with a shout. <Ale>
avatar
debaser

Number of posts : 22064
Age : 32
Supports : Aston Villa and Shrewsbury Town
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Re: Ballon d'Or shite

Post by debaser on Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:56 pm

Fade out wrote:I don't give a rat's arse about the list. I'll grant him Ribery, sorry motherfucker.

"If RVP, Gomez are in, why not Benzema!"

so you don't give a rat's arse about the list but you want to complain about non-existent omissions Doh
avatar
Fade out

Number of posts : 6128
Age : 53
Favourite Player : Baggio (he outshone Zidane when played together at Juve)
Registration date : 2008-07-06

Re: Ballon d'Or shite

Post by Fade out on Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:00 pm

Yeah I don't. But if RVP madei t, why not Karim, motherless fuck..
avatar
debaser

Number of posts : 22064
Age : 32
Supports : Aston Villa and Shrewsbury Town
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Re: Ballon d'Or shite

Post by debaser on Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:04 pm

Fade out wrote:Yeah I don't. But if RVP madei t, why not Karim, motherless fuck..

Are you simple?

Kimbo wrote:Sergio Agüero (Argentina), Xabi Alonso (Spain),Mario Balotelli (Italy), Karim Benzema (France), Gianluigi Buffon (Italy), Sergio Busquets (Spain), Iker Casillas (Spain), Cristiano Ronaldo (Portugal), Didier Drogba (Côte d’Ivoire), Radamel Falcao (Colombia), Zlatan Ibrahimović (Sweden), Andrés Iniesta (Spain), Lionel Messi (Argentina), Manuel Neuer (Germany), Neymar (Brazil), Mesut Özil (Germany), Gerard Piqué (Spain), Andrea Pirlo (Italy),
Sergio Ramos (Spain), Wayne Rooney (England), Yaya Touré (Côte d’Ivoire), Robin van Persie (Netherlands), Xavi (Spain).
avatar
Deluded F*ck™

Number of posts : 21764
Age : 31
Supports : The Lilywhites from N17
Favourite Player : The Hurrikane - he's on of our own!
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Re: Ballon d'Or shite

Post by Deluded F*ck™ on Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:05 pm

It would be absurd if Gomez, who gets spoon-fed all his goals made it in.

Marchisio and Modric unlucky to miss out.
avatar
Fade out

Number of posts : 6128
Age : 53
Favourite Player : Baggio (he outshone Zidane when played together at Juve)
Registration date : 2008-07-06

Re: Ballon d'Or shite

Post by Fade out on Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:11 pm

Yeah, if Gomez is in, why not Huntelaar.

Debbie's a pedantic bore. Where's kroos?
avatar
Isco Benny

Number of posts : 19646
Age : 37
Supports : Spurs, FOLLOWS (just for worms): Werder Bremen, Lazio, Ferencvaros, Valencia, El Classico, Angleterre, Magyarorszag
Favourite Player : Don't cha wish your left back was BAE? Don't cha
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Re: Ballon d'Or shite

Post by Isco Benny on Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:21 pm

Have you been drinking Fadey?
avatar
Romford Pele

Number of posts : 18652
Age : 27
Supports : Arsenal (Team Progress)
Favourite Player : Ozil
Registration date : 2006-10-05

Re: Ballon d'Or shite

Post by Romford Pele on Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:31 pm

Sounds like it Laughing
avatar
Fade out

Number of posts : 6128
Age : 53
Favourite Player : Baggio (he outshone Zidane when played together at Juve)
Registration date : 2008-07-06

Re: Ballon d'Or shite

Post by Fade out on Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:31 pm

Modric is in, why not Sahin?
avatar
Fey

Number of posts : 35347
Supports : Feyenoord and Manchester United
Favourite Player : ??#$ Error, John Guidetti, Jordy Clasie
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Re: Ballon d'Or shite

Post by Fey on Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:26 pm

Its a two horse race anyway, so who cares about the list. If it was up to me, it would be a two horse race between Xavi and Pirlo. With Xavi edging it cause of his touch at 2:20



The coaches are more exciting, I dont think Dimatteo is a great coach, but he did won the CL with a group that had massive problems. Otherwise I would go for Prandelli or Klopp.
avatar
EMP

Number of posts : 7384
Age : 53
Supports : Valencia, and in Africa Al-Ahly
Favourite Player : The Legendary David Albelda, Mohammed Aboutreika, Charles Gyamfi, Baba Yara, Kalusha Bwalya, Godfrey Chitalu, Segun Odegbami,
Registration date : 2007-03-24

Re: Ballon d'Or shite

Post by EMP on Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:27 pm

Kimbo wrote:
EMP wrote:
What did Holt do at Euro 2012? Balotelli had a decent tournament.

Holt did better in the premiership, which I think is a better indicator of a good season than a couple of good games at a summer tournament. Anyway Balotelli was fucking awful at times at the euro's, he probably had an ok tournament overall, nothing special.


Distinct lack of defenders in the list aswell, you would think guys like Kompany and Colo would be in with a shout. <Ale>

Agreed. Ridiculous imbalance against defenders.
avatar
Romford Pele

Number of posts : 18652
Age : 27
Supports : Arsenal (Team Progress)
Favourite Player : Ozil
Registration date : 2006-10-05

Re: Ballon d'Or shite

Post by Romford Pele on Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:37 pm

Maybe Kompany, but what other defenders had a stellar year?
avatar
EMP

Number of posts : 7384
Age : 53
Supports : Valencia, and in Africa Al-Ahly
Favourite Player : The Legendary David Albelda, Mohammed Aboutreika, Charles Gyamfi, Baba Yara, Kalusha Bwalya, Godfrey Chitalu, Segun Odegbami,
Registration date : 2007-03-24

Re: Ballon d'Or shite

Post by EMP on Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:50 pm

Romford Pele wrote:Maybe Kompany, but what other defenders had a stellar year?

Giorgio Chiellini.
avatar
Kimbo

Number of posts : 38170
Registration date : 2006-08-06

Re: Ballon d'Or shite

Post by Kimbo on Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:10 pm

Romford Pele wrote:Maybe Kompany, but what other defenders had a stellar year?




Smiley
avatar
Romford Pele

Number of posts : 18652
Age : 27
Supports : Arsenal (Team Progress)
Favourite Player : Ozil
Registration date : 2006-10-05

Re: Ballon d'Or shite

Post by Romford Pele on Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:42 pm

You and I both know that will never happen.
avatar
Kimbo

Number of posts : 38170
Registration date : 2006-08-06

Re: Ballon d'Or shite

Post by Kimbo on Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:46 pm

WHICH EXPOSES THE SILLINESS OF THIS AWARD!!!

avatar
Romford Pele

Number of posts : 18652
Age : 27
Supports : Arsenal (Team Progress)
Favourite Player : Ozil
Registration date : 2006-10-05

Re: Ballon d'Or shite

Post by Romford Pele on Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:49 pm

The fact that he doesn't play in European competition isn't going to help his cause either.
avatar
EMP

Number of posts : 7384
Age : 53
Supports : Valencia, and in Africa Al-Ahly
Favourite Player : The Legendary David Albelda, Mohammed Aboutreika, Charles Gyamfi, Baba Yara, Kalusha Bwalya, Godfrey Chitalu, Segun Odegbami,
Registration date : 2007-03-24

Re: Ballon d'Or shite

Post by EMP on Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:56 pm

Romford Pele wrote:The fact that he doesn't play in European competition isn't going to help his cause either.

Chiellini also played in Euro 2012 and in a stellar Juventus team. Doesn't he deserve to be nominated.

@ Kimbo: How is Colo performing this season?

@ Ray: Can't it be argued that his stellar performances contributed to Newcastle getting into Europe this season and is therefore worthy of recognition?
avatar
Romford Pele

Number of posts : 18652
Age : 27
Supports : Arsenal (Team Progress)
Favourite Player : Ozil
Registration date : 2006-10-05

Re: Ballon d'Or shite

Post by Romford Pele on Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:01 pm

I didn't watch Juve much last season but he played well in the games I saw him. Plus he won the title, going the season unbeaten in the process, so yes, he'd deserve a mention. I wasn't overly impressed with him in the Euros though.

I'm not arguing that Colo hasn't been good but look at the names above, the teams they play for and the competitions they're involved in. There's your answer Ale
avatar
Kimbo

Number of posts : 38170
Registration date : 2006-08-06

Re: Ballon d'Or shite

Post by Kimbo on Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:01 pm

EMP wrote:
@ Kimbo: How is Colo performing this season?

@ Ray: Can't it be argued that his stellar performances contributed to Newcastle getting into Europe this season and is therefore worthy of recognition?

A Newcastle player isn't going to shortlisted realistically, unless they do a Falcao.

He just recovered from an injury and has been fit for 2 games, we missed him, did you miss Pardew's Bobby Moore comparison after he was MOTM against Sunderland? tongue
avatar
Fey

Number of posts : 35347
Supports : Feyenoord and Manchester United
Favourite Player : ??#$ Error, John Guidetti, Jordy Clasie
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Re: Ballon d'Or shite

Post by Fey on Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:56 pm

Oohhh..and by the looks of it, even Fifa thinks there aint a black guy at the top 20 best footballers in the world. Hence they made it 23, PC and all that!

What a Face
avatar
EMP

Number of posts : 7384
Age : 53
Supports : Valencia, and in Africa Al-Ahly
Favourite Player : The Legendary David Albelda, Mohammed Aboutreika, Charles Gyamfi, Baba Yara, Kalusha Bwalya, Godfrey Chitalu, Segun Odegbami,
Registration date : 2007-03-24

Re: Ballon d'Or shite

Post by EMP on Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:25 pm

Kimbo wrote:
EMP wrote:
@ Kimbo: How is Colo performing this season?

@ Ray: Can't it be argued that his stellar performances contributed to Newcastle getting into Europe this season and is therefore worthy of recognition?

A Newcastle player isn't going to shortlisted realistically, unless they do a Falcao.

He just recovered from an injury and has been fit for 2 games, we missed him, did you miss Pardew's Bobby Moore comparison after he was MOTM against Sunderland? tongue

Falcao is exceptional. If he was not nominated it would be a complete travesty and they knew it. Hope Colo has another brilliant season and this time in Europe too. Then it will be interesting to see how he is dealt with.
avatar
EMP

Number of posts : 7384
Age : 53
Supports : Valencia, and in Africa Al-Ahly
Favourite Player : The Legendary David Albelda, Mohammed Aboutreika, Charles Gyamfi, Baba Yara, Kalusha Bwalya, Godfrey Chitalu, Segun Odegbami,
Registration date : 2007-03-24

Re: Ballon d'Or shite

Post by EMP on Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:26 pm

Fey wrote:Oohhh..and by the looks of it, even Fifa thinks there aint a black guy at the top 20 best footballers in the world. Hence they made it 23, PC and all that!

What a Face

Yaya Toure is easily in the top 20 Fey, or the list is a travesty!

Sponsored content

Re: Ballon d'Or shite

Post by Sponsored content


    Current date/time is Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:34 pm