Airport

mongrel hawk

Number of posts : 4757
Supports : Corinthians
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Airport

Post by mongrel hawk on Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:18 pm

Alright, so you arrive in the International Airport of the biggest city in South America at 11 PM, with or without your family. And then 15 thousand (according to police) supporters of the most popular, working-class team of the city begin to invade the Airport to say good-bye to the Libertadores champions, their heroes. Police can do nothing. You can do nothing. What do you do?

Fortunately, they just wanted to cheer the team. No fighting. It happened on Monday night.

Have a look:

This one of the main hall of the terminal has no incorporate option, so you have to access youtube first: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=TmolMK47XDM

ERIK LAMELA

Number of posts : 1552
Registration date : 2012-04-11

Re: Airport

Post by ERIK LAMELA on Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:59 am

Amazing stuff! Were you there?
Jaime

Number of posts : 32027
Supports : Real Madrid CF
Favourite Player : Butragueo, Redondo, Ral, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal

Post by Jaime on Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:11 pm

Ale
mongrel hawk

Post by mongrel hawk on Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:46 pm

Gaucho Spur wrote:Amazing stuff! Were you there?

No. I have to get up early to work. It was almost midnight and the airport is very far form the centre, where I live. But I'd love to be there.

And there were much more people outside the building than inside. If you search in youtube for "Corinthians Aeroporto Torcida" you will see it. Around 15 thousand supporters.
mongrel hawk

Post by mongrel hawk on Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:13 am

"Japan, the favela is coming"

At least 10 thousand Corinthians supporters are expected in each game.

110%

Number of posts : 8978
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Post by 110% on Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:57 am

Should there be a thread about the tournament since it is so important to you?

You do know it has already started right?

mongrel hawk

Post by mongrel hawk on Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:45 pm

110% wrote:Should there be a thread about the tournament since it is so important to you?

The tournament can go to hell. This thread is about Corinthians supporters. Wink

I didn't even know it had started? Oceania game?

For me it starts next Wednesday.

110%

Post by 110% on Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:56 pm

Mongrel Hawk wrote:
110% wrote:Should there be a thread about the tournament since it is so important to you?

The tournament can go to hell. This thread is about Corinthians supporters. Wink

That is a lot of fuss for 2 matches. I hope you win, otherwise that airport will be burned down for the return flight I guess.
mongrel hawk

Post by mongrel hawk on Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:32 pm

110% wrote:
Mongrel Hawk wrote:

That is a lot of fuss for 2 matches. I hope you win, otherwise that airport will be burned down for the return flight I guess.

The most important cup (Libertadores) we won. This "fuss" is partly a celebration of our current moment, and winning it would be the cherry on the cake.

But this cup IS important. It's the world cup FFS. If you don't care, that's your problem.

England didn't play the first WCs because they weren't important. English clubs didn't play the first Euro club cups because they weren't important.
Too bad for them.

But Chelsea are clear favourites. An expensive Chelsea player is more expensive than our whole team. Winning Libertadores and reaching the final of this cup is enough for me.

110%

Post by 110% on Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:30 am

I see you are getting your excuses in already just in case, Chelsea have spent x amount of money is always a good one to lead with. I reckon chelsea could well go out against Monterey, especially if they decide to rest some players, which they might well do since they played yesterday.

This is barely a tournament with 2 games, and hardly representative of the world cup with teams like Auckland in. How would you feel about a world cup with a team representing each continent: Uruguay, Spain, Zambia, Tahiti, Japan and Mexico? No brasil, italy, germany etc would mean that 95% of the best teams in the world are not represented. You agree that you already won the more important cup, so this is a celebration, and we have gone full circle to the World Club Community Shield cheers

I agree the English are evil, but then I am not English Wink.

110%

Post by 110% on Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:33 pm

How the south americans spoiled the club world cup by not participating:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/20657533

Kind of funny that they now think it is the best thing since sliced bread.
mongrel hawk

Post by mongrel hawk on Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:53 pm

Wonderful. Now the Gavies da Fiel (Hawks of the Faithful, Corinthians firm of more than 50 thousand associates) are converting Japanese kids into Corinthianism.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:19 am