Calcio Mercato January 2013

Tarun

Number of posts : 3087
Supports : Juventus
Favourite Player : Del Piero, Gianluigi Buffon
Registration date : 2007-01-16

Re: Calcio Mercato January 2013

Post by Tarun on Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:06 am

Galatasaray president confirms that they will pay €7.5m for Midget. What foolish transfer dealings by Inter to let go of their CL winner for such a sum!
bluenine

Number of posts : 22998
Supports : www.footballspeak.com
Favourite Player : Zanetti
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Post by bluenine on Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:22 pm

Tarun wrote:Galatasaray president confirms that they will pay €7.5m for Midget. What foolish transfer dealings by Inter to let go of their CL winner for such a sum!

Inter are rarely good at this, selling players (Ibra lottery apart). Increasing Sneijder's salaries to the current level in 2010 was always going to have a big negative impact on his transfer fee.... now that we cannot afford his wages, the transfer fee is only going to be lower and lower. I am just glad we are not letting him go for free like we did with Cesar - who still is a top keeper, anyone see his double save for QPR last weekend?

I am actually hoping that Sneijder accepts the reduced wage contract and somehow stays at Inter, coz there is no way we can afford anyone of his quality for a while now if he leaves. But with the relationship between the player and the club plummeting, I think he will leave this month Sad
Tarun

Post by Tarun on Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:11 pm

It would be good if Inter could've worked out something of a compromise with him. Inter have a good shot at CL next season & I don't think that Galatasaray is a plus over Inter by any standard, from Sneijder's point of view. And Serie A looks set to lose another good player.

bluenine wrote:I am actually hoping that Sneijder accepts the reduced wage contract and somehow stays at Inter, coz there is no way we can afford anyone of his quality for a while now if he leaves. But with the relationship between the player and the club plummeting, I think he will leave this month Sad
Murray

Number of posts : 10212
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Post by Murray on Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:12 pm

Kaka supposedly going back to Milan. Yikes.
Murray

Post by Murray on Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:05 pm

Latest Updates: Vargas to Gremio, Calaio to Napoli, Armero to Napoli, Saponara to Milan, Rossi to Fiorentina, Merkel to Udinese, Pato to Corinthians, Rocchi to Inter, Matuzalem to Genoa, Peluso to Juve

Transfers rumours in blue.
l = Loan
c = Co-Own
lr = loan return

MILAN
IN: Saponara, Kaka
OUT: Pato, Robinho, Mesbah

INTER
IN: Rocchi, Schelotto, Campagnaro/Douglas, Carrizo, Bellomo
OUT: Midget, Alvarez (l), Silvestre, Jonathan, Livaja (l)

JUVENTUS
IN: Drogba, Peluso
OUT: Lucio

ROMA
IN: Sorrentino
OUT: Stekelenburg, Marquinho

LAZIO
IN:
OUT: Rocchi, Matuzalem (l), Stankevicius

NAPOLI
IN: Armero, Calaio
OUT: Aronica, Dossena, Vargas (l)

FIORENTINA
IN: Rossi, Larrondo (l)
OUT: Olivera (l)

UDINESE
IN: Merkel
OUT: Armero, Willians

PALERMO
IN: Aronica, Dossena
OUT:

PARMA
IN:
OUT: Pelle,

GENOA
IN: Matuzalem (l), Manfredini, Olivera (l)
OUT: Merkel
Murray

Post by Murray on Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:43 pm

Latest Updates: Midget to Galatasaray, Vargas to Gremio, Calaio to Napoli, Armero to Napoli, Saponara to Milan, Rossi to Fiorentina, Merkel to Udinese, Pato to Corinthians, Rocchi to Inter, Matuzalem to Genoa, Peluso to Juve

l = Loan
c = Co-Own
lr = loan return

MILAN
IN: Saponara, Kaka, Balotelli

INTER
IN: Rocchi, Schelotto, Campagnaro/Douglas, Carrizo, Bellomo
OUT: Midget, Alvarez (l), Silvestre, Jonathan, Livaja (l)

JUVENTUS
IN: Drogba, Peluso

ROMA
IN: Sorrentino
OUT: Stekelenburg, Marquinho

LAZIO
IN:

NAPOLI
IN: Armero, Calaio
OUT: Aronica, Dossena, Vargas (l)

FIORENTINA
IN: Rossi, Larrondo (l)

UDINESE
IN: Merkel
OUT: Armero, Willians

PALERMO
OUT:

PARMA
IN:

GENOA
IN: Matuzalem (l), Manfredini, Olivera (l)
OUT: Merkel
bluenine

Post by bluenine on Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:50 am

Strama has mentioned that Inter are after a central midfielder (or an AM) and a right winger this winter, but only if they add something extra to the existing team.

CM/AM: The focus of this transfer market seems to be Paulinho. Strama wants him. But Inter's offer of 15m is not being accepted from what I hear, Corinthians holding out for 20m. That's a lot of money, even for Brasil's starting midfielder. The only way Inter could fund this is to sell Coutinho, who is being chased by Liverpool and Southampton, but the offers are a few million away from Inter's 15m price tag. It is rumored that Branca is pushing for Belhanda as an alternative, a cheaper one with as asking price of 8-10m. I am beginning to think Branca has got this one right... Paulinho at 20m is way too expensive, maybe a cheaper option like Balhanda who also scores often is better suited. Also, he is quite versatile for an AM, has also played as a left winger and a DM - that could prove quite useful. The other alternative is young Bellomo. But with the emergence of Benassi, Inter seem to have cooled down their interest in the young Bari player. Other players linked include Quintero, Nainggolan, Nicolas Castillo and Lucas Biglia.

Right Winger/Wingback: The front runner is Schelotto, who is valued at 7-8m by Atalanta. Inter have offered 3m plus half of Livaja, but Atalanta disagree on the valuation of Livaja. The other alternatives Inter are supposedly considering are Sebastian Jung and Cassani. The player who is very likely to make way for this purchase is Jonathan, Inter are done with giving him more chances. IMO, any of these players will be an improvement on Jonathan, but that isn't saying much. But we need a decent right wing player to complete our squad.

CB: If Silvestre is sold, Inter will be in the market for another CB, but most likely this transaction will have to wait for the summer. The most likely candidate to replace Silvestre is Campagnaro of Napoli, who will be available on a free this summer. Other names linked include Andreolli and young Valber Huerta - who is making quite a name for himself in the South American U20 championship.

OUT: Sneijder is gone. Duncan and Bianchetti have been loaned out. Inter are also looking to offload Jonathan and Mariga. Other players who may be sold if an appropriate offer arrives include Coutinho, Alvarez, Livaja (co-own) and Silvestre.
bluenine

Post by bluenine on Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:13 pm

Latest Updates: Wolski to Fiorentina, Torosidis to Roma, Midget to Galatasaray, Vargas to Gremio, Calaio to Napoli, Armero to Napoli, Saponara to Milan, Rossi to Fiorentina, Merkel to Udinese, Pato to Corinthians, Rocchi to Inter, Matuzalem to Genoa, Peluso to Juve

l = Loan
c = Co-Own
lr = loan return

MILAN
IN: Saponara, Kaka/Taarabt, Balotelli

INTER
IN: Rocchi, Benassi (full ownership), Belhanda/Paulinho, Schelotto/Jung, Campagnaro/Douglas, Carrizo, Bellomo
OUT: Midget, Alvarez (l), Coutinho, Silvestre, Jonathan, Livaja (l), Mariga

JUVENTUS
IN: Llorente, Peluso

ROMA
IN: Torosidis, Sorrentino
OUT: Tallo (l), Stekelenburg, Marquinho

LAZIO
IN:

NAPOLI
IN: Armero, Calaio, Radosevic,
OUT: Aronica, Dossena, Vargas (l), Medina (l),

FIORENTINA
IN: Rossi, Larrondo (l), Wolski

UDINESE
IN: Merkel, Medina (l)
OUT: Barreto (c), Armero, Willians

PALERMO
OUT: Zahavi, Budan (l), Milanovic (l),

PARMA
IN:

GENOA
IN: Matuzalem (l), Manfredini, Olivera (l), Nadarevic,
OUT: Merkel, Seymour (l),

Last edited by bluenine on Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
bluenine

Post by bluenine on Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:51 pm

Looks like the Belhanda transfer is not confirmed, the report was just pure bs... fucking goal.shit!

Last edited by bluenine on Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tarun

Post by Tarun on Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:53 pm

Who's this Belhanda?
bluenine

Post by bluenine on Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:56 pm

Tarun wrote:Who's this Belhanda?

The AM of the french champions who had a brilliant last season.

110%

Number of posts : 8978

Post by 110% on Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:26 pm

Tarun wrote:Who's this Belhanda?

I initially thought you said "who is this bellend?"
Tarun

Post by Tarun on Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:06 pm

lol!
110% wrote:
I initially thought you said "who is this bellend?"
bluenine

Post by bluenine on Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:22 pm

Latest Updates: Compper & Vecino join Viola, Zaccardo to Milan, Llorente to join Juve in June, Radosevic to Napoli, Formica & Boselli to Palermo, Wolski to Fiorentina, Torosidis to Roma, Sneijder to Galatasaray, Vargas to Gremio, Armero to Napoli, Saponara to Milan, Rossi to Fiorentina, Pato to Corinthians, Matuzalem to Genoa, Peluso to Juve

l = Loan
c = Co-Own
lr = loan return

MILAN
IN: Saponara, Zaccardo, Taarabt,
OUT: Pato, Mesbah, Strasser (l), Robinho, Abate, Scerbi (l),

INTER
IN: Rocchi, Benassi (full ownership), Belhanda/Paulinho/Biglia, Schelotto/Jung, Bellomo/Botta
OUT: Sneijder, Duncan (l), Bianchetti (l), Alvarez (l), Coutinho, Jonathan, Livaja (l), Mariga

JUVENTUS
IN: Peluso, Cevallos, Llorente (June), Anelka

ROMA
IN: Torosidis,
OUT: Tallo (l), Crescenzi (l), Stekelenburg, Marquinho

LAZIO
IN:

NAPOLI
OUT: Aronica, Dossena, Vargas (l), Medina (l),

FIORENTINA
IN: Rossi, Larrondo (l), Wolski, Compper, Vecino

UDINESE

PALERMO
IN: Aronica, Dossena, Formica, Boselli, Sorrentino,
OUT: Zahavi, Budan (l), Milanovic (l),

PARMA
IN:

GENOA
IN: Matuzalem (l), Manfredini, Olivera (l), Nadarevic,
bluenine

Post by bluenine on Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:50 pm

Latest Updates: Balotelli joins Milan, Coutinho joins Liverpool, Anelka on loan to Juventus, Compper & Vecino join Viola, Zaccardo to Milan, Llorente to join Juve in June, Radosevic to Napoli, Formica & Boselli to Palermo, Wolski to Fiorentina, Torosidis to Roma, Sneijder to Galatasaray, Vargas to Gremio, Armero to Napoli, Saponara to Milan, Rossi to Fiorentina, Pato to Corinthians, Matuzalem to Genoa, Peluso to Juve

l = Loan
c = Co-Own
lr = loan return

MILAN
IN: Saponara, Zaccardo, Balotelli
OUT: Pato, Mesbah, Strasser (l), Robinho, Abate, Scerbi (l),

INTER
IN: Rocchi, Benassi (full ownership), Biglia, Schelotto, Bellomo, Icardi
OUT: Sneijder, Duncan (l), Bianchetti (l), Coutinho, Jonathan, Livaja (l), Mariga

JUVENTUS
IN: Peluso, Cevallos, Llorente (June), Anelka (l)

ROMA
IN: Torosidis,
OUT: Tallo (l), Crescenzi (l), Stekelenburg, Marquinho

LAZIO
IN:
OUT: Rocchi, Matuzalem (l), Scaloni, Stankevicius, Sculli

NAPOLI
OUT: Aronica, Dossena, Vargas (l), Medina (l), Fernandez

FIORENTINA
IN: Rossi, Larrondo (l), Wolski, Compper, Vecino
OUT: Olivera, Casani (l)

UDINESE

PALERMO
IN: Aronica, Dossena, Formica, Boselli, Sorrentino,
OUT: Zahavi, Budan (l), Milanovic (l), Ujkani (l),

PARMA
IN:

GENOA
IN: Matuzalem (l), Manfredini, Olivera (l), Nadarevic, Casani

Last edited by bluenine on Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pierre Littbarski

Number of posts : 12424

Post by Pierre Littbarski on Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:51 pm

Bocchetti Joins Spartak from Rubin subject to medical No

Rubin is a smaller but better club than Spartak as well.

I like money as much as the next man but really he should be coming back to Serie A.
bluenine

Post by bluenine on Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:21 pm

Where is Paulinho? Inter are sucking big time in this transfer window, is there no advance planning at all?
bluenine

Post by bluenine on Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:47 pm

Balotelli joins Milan - official confirmation. Eur 20m plus bonuses!

Hmmmm...
Kimbo

Number of posts : 38170
Registration date : 2006-08-06

Post by Kimbo on Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:51 pm

bluenine wrote:Balotelli joins Milan - official confirmation. Eur 20m plus bonuses!

Hmmmm...

£8m player at most IMO. I don't get how he justifies a fee like that.
Super Progress

Number of posts : 15429
Supports : Real Madrid + Mierda inchada en un palo
Favourite Player : Laudrup,Cassano,Totti, Zidane,Marcelo, Pepe!,Guti, PROGRESS

Post by Super Progress on Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:00 pm

Kimbo wrote:
bluenine wrote:Balotelli joins Milan - official confirmation. Eur 20m plus bonuses!

Hmmmm...

Come on Kimbo

Balotelli is certainly not the finished product but his talent and his physical strenghts plus his age makes this a very fair price. He can shoot and finish very well. He is a fine dribbler and pacy plus he can hold up the ball. He has scored goals against many good teams both for City and Italy. His big disadvantage is that he is mentally unstable and so far I haven't seen evidence that he can work in a team properly. So I don't think I would have taken the chance on him.
bluenine

Post by bluenine on Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:08 pm

Kimbo wrote:

Hmmmm...

He has never done anything in any season to justify over £8m transfer fee, in that I agree with you. But people are paying for the potential, not the performances. Milan realise that Balotelli knows this is his last chance... conditions are ideal for him too, he is back in Milano, in a club he supported as a kid, at a time when the team is rebuilding with youth. It doesn't get any better for the kid.

Still, I think Milan could have better spent the 20m, this is a big risk. There could be big returns, but its still a big risk. With Shaarawy set, they probably needed a top AM more than another striker.
Kimbo

Number of posts : 38170
Registration date : 2006-08-06

Post by Kimbo on Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:13 pm

Super Mourinho wrote:
Kimbo wrote:

Hmmmm...

Come on Kimbo

Balotelli is certainly not the finished product but his talent and his physical strenghts plus his age makes this a very fair price. He can shoot and finish very well. He is a fine dribbler and pacy plus he can hold up the ball. He has scored goals against many good teams both for City and Italy. His big disadvantage is that he is mentally unstable and so far I haven't seen evidence that he can work in a team properly. So I don't think I would have taken the chance on him.

1 goal this season, and sometimes you have to sub him simply because he can't be arsed. There's loads of talented players out there that never reach their potential, yet for some reason this one is able to walk into a big club and command a huge fee. When I say he is worth £8m i'm acknowledging his age and potential, if I wasn't it would be half that.

I honestly think he would be fucked if he had to play for a midtable team in England, he's so lucky that he has been at a club that has the resources to be patient with him.
Pirlo

Number of posts : 2750
Supports : AC Milan
Favourite Player : Andrea Pirlo, Maldini, Costacurta, Nesta, Redondo, Rui Costa, R. Baggio, Sheva, Boban, Albertini, Seedorf, Kaka!

Post by Pirlo on Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:19 pm

When he is given trust and faith of the coach, played as focus of the attack - as he is with the national side - he can flourish, his performances for Italy and at Euro2012 show this, and he will be given this role at Milan. At Inter and Man City he didn't have the focus or trust of the coaches, and his style and personality are certainly not conducive to fitting into Mourinho or Mancini.

With El Shaarawy-Balotelli-Niang, our attack is fine for longevity, it is a risk, but the choice is his, the conditions and responsibilities he has here should start to make his responsibility within the group - Cassano grew up eventually and flourished at Milan where we were told it was a big mistake and he was a disaster. Same with Ibrahimovic.
Pirlo

Favourite Player : Andrea Pirlo, Maldini, Costacurta, Nesta, Redondo, Rui Costa, R. Baggio, Sheva, Boban, Albertini, Seedorf, Kaka!

Post by Pirlo on Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:27 pm

Interesting point on corriere - At Milan there is no-one to 'protect' - Mancini and Moratti type mentor not here,

Don't think Mancini is the right personality and temperament to provide the best conditions for someone like Balotelli,

Also, there will be plenty of temptations in Milan, how the club manages him will decide his future really, but the player has to meet the club as well, he needs to WANT this potential and career most of all, otherwise he will coast and continue to be nothing at club level. Prandelli is a great example for him.

One assist in England, and it was the assist that won the Premier, great story for the myth!
blutgraetsche

Number of posts : 23328
Supports : Deutsche Fußballnationalmannschaft
Registration date : 2006-08-09

Post by blutgraetsche on Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:48 pm

So many Ex-Inter players going to Milan (directly or on detours) and vice versa these days that one has to wonder if the fans actually even give a fuck? Imagine this happening in the 1990s or even earlier, simply not possible. Either the rivalry has cooled off so much that nobody is even arsed now, or the priorities have just changed: if a player is deemed good enough or even great, it doesn't matter what club he played for before.
Pirlo

Post by Pirlo on Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:00 pm

blutgraetsche wrote:So many Ex-Inter players going to Milan (directly or on detours) and vice versa these days that one has to wonder if the fans actually even give a fuck? Imagine this happening in the 1990s or even earlier, simply not possible. Either the rivalry has cooled off so much that nobody is even arsed now, or the priorities have just changed: if a player is deemed good enough or even great, it doesn't matter what club he played for before.

That's just wrong - Guisepee Meazza for example, the stadium is named in his honor!

The rivalry isn't of hatred and extension to player loyalty, plenty of players have moved between the two for 20 years - Meazza, Baggio, Ibrahimovic, Seedorf, Pirlo, Ronaldo, Collovati, Serena, Davids, Coco, Guly, Simic, Helveg, Vieri off the top of my head, it's just not a big deal.
blutgraetsche

Number of posts : 23328
Supports : Deutsche Fußballnationalmannschaft
Registration date : 2006-08-09

Post by blutgraetsche on Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:06 pm

If Van Basten had moved to Inter during his heyday, he probably would have been stabbed on the Milan streets. Speculative but still kinda true story... Ale
Jaime

Number of posts : 32027
Supports : Real Madrid CF
Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal

Post by Jaime on Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:07 pm

Edgar Davids played for Inter???? I have no memory of this!
Pirlo

Post by Pirlo on Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:11 pm

Jaime wrote:Edgar Davids played for Inter???? I have no memory of this!

Mancini signed him, 04-05 season, start of Adriano's decline after his injury
Jaime

Number of posts : 32027
Supports : Real Madrid CF
Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal

Post by Jaime on Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:14 pm

Pirlo wrote:
Jaime wrote:Edgar Davids played for Inter???? I have no memory of this!

Mancini signed him, 04-05 season, start of Adriano's decline after his injury

Ah ok so this is after his stint in Barcelona. Still bizarre that I don't remember it at all!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:18 am