[ 2 ]
20% [20%] 

Total Votes: 10
messiah

Number of posts : 3084
Registration date : 2011-11-03

Re: 2012-2013 Champions League/Bundesliga Final, Wembley Stadium

Post by messiah on Sat May 25, 2013 10:19 pm

blutgraetsche wrote:He's wrong about Götze.

Dortmund will be back, I'm sure of that. As long as Klopp works there, they'll be a force. Bayern had to win tonight, Dortmund didn't. Their time will come.

If Bayern win the Pokal, too, Pep will have some huge shoes to fill...

Pep will win them The club final with more ease.
TM

Number of posts : 21218
Supports : PROGRESS!
Favourite Player : Luis Figo
Registration date : 2006-08-16

Post by TM on Sat May 25, 2013 10:31 pm

christmasborocooper wrote:It's a shame Pep didn't take on a more challenging role. He'd have to be a disgrace not to win it all next season with this side already built for him.

Ale

Especially when you consider they've brought Gotze and will strength further by buying other players i.e. Lewandowski.
Isco Benny

Number of posts : 19647
Supports : Spurs, FOLLOWS (just for worms): Werder Bremen, Lazio, Ferencvaros, Valencia, El Classico, Angleterre, Magyarorszag
Favourite Player : Don't cha wish your left back was BAE? Don't cha
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Post by Isco Benny on Sat May 25, 2013 10:47 pm

Kimbo wrote:
christmasborocooper wrote:A winning goal that Tony Pulis would've been proud of.

ok The Jormen way, get it from back to front quickly.

Vortikal paßing!
Luis

Number of posts : 26261
Supports : Liverpool
Favourite Player : Luis Garcia, Danny Agger, Pedro, Pepe Reina, Luis Suarez, Raul Meireles, Juan Mata, Jordan Henderson
Registration date : 2007-03-28

Post by Luis on Sat May 25, 2013 11:18 pm

Congrats to Bayern - think they just about deserved it on the night. Dortmund showed their lack of experience by keeping a high line even when they were level. Should have got everyone behind the ball and tried to force extra time and pens.

Bayern are definitely the best in the world right now but no team wins it back to back so I'm expecting a strong response from Barca and Madrid. Don't feel any English team besides Chelsea will be a threat, same with Italy.
Antarion

Number of posts : 3376
Supports : Germany, Bayern
Favourite Player : Müller, Neuer and Schürrle
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Post by Antarion on Sat May 25, 2013 11:23 pm

yeeeah
messiah

Post by messiah on Sat May 25, 2013 11:37 pm

Durtmund should have taken their chances in the first half where they were much the better team, though Bayern had a few lucky but very clean chances, didn't and paid for it.

First half it was basically j.Martinez vs the entire durtmond team.

Bayern to win it next year.
EMP

Number of posts : 7384
Supports : Valencia, and in Africa Al-Ahly
Favourite Player : The Legendary David Albelda, Mohammed Aboutreika, Charles Gyamfi, Baba Yara, Kalusha Bwalya, Godfrey Chitalu, Segun Odegbami,
Registration date : 2007-03-24

Post by EMP on Sat May 25, 2013 11:52 pm

Heynckes said that after last year's heartbreak he decided that this season would be his last. He made it sound that it was his decision. Whether he was just being wonderfully gracious or not I don't know, but Bayern should pay proper tribute to a living legend of German football - strike that, he's a football legend full stop.
EMP

Favourite Player : The Legendary David Albelda, Mohammed Aboutreika, Charles Gyamfi, Baba Yara, Kalusha Bwalya, Godfrey Chitalu, Segun Odegbami,

Post by EMP on Sat May 25, 2013 11:53 pm

@ German posters and those who appreciate good football, I have recordings of the press conferences of Klopp, Robben and Heynckes. If any of you want them, please pm me and I will try to send them to you.

This offer is not extended to any German bashing turds on here, or all round turds.
Fey

Number of posts : 35347
Supports : Feyenoord and Manchester United
Favourite Player : ??#$ Error, John Guidetti, Jordy Clasie
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Post by Fey on Sun May 26, 2013 12:40 am

Don't blame it on the sunshine, don't blame it on th moonlight....blame it on the Dutchie

cheers

So many Germans on the pitch, yet the Dutchie was better then all of them, bar the goalies that is. Dont get me wrong though, I hate Robben as much as the next guy, and he deserved that loser stamp, but never understood why he had it and the likes of Schweini, Lahm, Mueller, Ribery etc. didnt. And unlike them, he stood up today, yes he missed big chances again. But in the end he gave the assist(though I still think he intended to go for the goal) and the goal. Still think he is a massive ego c**t, the way he celebrated. And also, waving with the national flag, that is something for players from 3rd world countries. You won it with a German club you c**t.

As for the match, it was okay me thinks, it had too many mistakes.But at least both teams went for it.And with a German team getting outgermaned by a last minute goal. Though it never felt like a CL-final for me. Dortmund started really well, but I think Bayern just let them wear down a bit. Cause in the last 20 minutes, Bayern was totally dominant. Though Bayern deserved the victory, they should have received two red cards. Ribery gave a clear elbow, and Dante just kicked a guy in the nuts after he was on a yellow already. On the other hand Lewandowski should have a red card as well for the intentional stamp on that Bayern player. So it all evens out.

So congrats to Bayern, clearly the best team in the world right now. Still, think it's a cuntish club with awful fans. Dortmund totally won that battle tonight.

lol!

He had it coming though

And to finish it, clublove still excists it seems

Very Happy
EMP

Post by EMP on Sun May 26, 2013 1:53 am

Fey wrote:Don't blame it on the sunshine, don't blame it on th moonlight....blame it on the Dutchie

cheers

So many Germans on the pitch, yet the Dutchie was better then all of them, bar the goalies that is. Dont get me wrong though, I hate Robben as much as the next guy, and he deserved that loser stamp, but never understood why he had it and the likes of Schweini, Lahm, Mueller, Ribery etc. didnt. And unlike them, he stood up today, yes he missed big chances again. But in the end he gave the assist(though I still think he intended to go for the goal) and the goal. Still think he is a massive ego c**t, the way he celebrated. And also, waving with the national flag, that is something for players from 3rd world countries. You won it with a German club you c**t.

As for the match, it was okay me thinks, it had too many mistakes.But at least both teams went for it.And with a German team getting outgermaned by a last minute goal. Though it never felt like a CL-final for me. Dortmund started really well, but I think Bayern just let them wear down a bit. Cause in the last 20 minutes, Bayern was totally dominant. Though Bayern deserved the victory, they should have received two red cards. Ribery gave a clear elbow, and Dante just kicked a guy in the nuts after he was on a yellow already. On the other hand Lewandowski should have a red card as well for the intentional stamp on that Bayern player. So it all evens out.

So congrats to Bayern, clearly the best team in the world right now. Still, think it's a cuntish club with awful fans. Dortmund totally won that battle tonight.

lol!

He had it coming though

And to finish it, clublove still excists it seems

Very Happy

No it doesn't. If Ribery was sent off for that elbow and Dante for the high kick that's 9 against 11. Does Lewandowski act like a shit with a 2 man advantage? Secondly if Ribery was off the field as he should have been, then he isn't there to assist Robben for the winner, so it's hardly evened out by not sending off Lewandowski for the stamp on Jerome Boateng.

Meanwhile, Heynckes very strongly hinted that Bayern will get Lewandowski either in summer or after a year. Will be interesting to see how he's greeted after that bit of petulance if he goes to Munich.
messiah

Post by messiah on Sun May 26, 2013 3:13 am

The game also showed that durtmund needs some depth, because after 70minutes, they were dead and changes needed to be made, but everyone on the bench was probably a big step down from the person they would replace.

On the other hand, bayern must be the fittest team in forever, especially Martinez
Jaime

Number of posts : 32027
Supports : Real Madrid CF
Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal

Post by Jaime on Sun May 26, 2013 4:27 am

Congrats to Bayern! Really happy for Jupp - and Javi, of course!
Jaime

Number of posts : 32027
Supports : Real Madrid CF
Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal

Post by Jaime on Sun May 26, 2013 4:34 am

christmasborocooper wrote:It's a shame Pep didn't take on a more challenging role. He'd have to be a disgrace not to win it all next season with this side already built for him.

Don't worry he will soon discover that there is no "feeling" between him and the centre forward and then he will start playing three at the back and then everyone around him will start getting cancer!
Effenberg

Number of posts : 3975

Post by Effenberg on Sun May 26, 2013 5:31 am

Did anybody else see the similarities between when goals were scored in the Europa and CL final? 1-0 at 60', 1-1 by pen 68', 2-1 around 90'. Weird.

Brain off. Good night.
Kroos

Number of posts : 9049
Supports : FC Bayern Munich, die MANNSCHAFT
Favourite Player : Kroos, Müller, Götze, Neuer, Gündogan

Post by Kroos on Sun May 26, 2013 7:23 am

LOOKING GOOD

it`s time to overtake Milan in the next 5 years Very Happy

i was not really NERVOUS, i was relaxed compared to the final last year

it seems that i am more german fan then bayern fan Laughing

this was the best CL FINAL i`ve ever seen, the quality was outstanding

------------

the opening scene was some kind of weird, but i liked it

must have been an english idea lol!

110%

Number of posts : 8978

Post by 110% on Sun May 26, 2013 8:47 am

Still prefer the Istanbul one overall, but the 2nd best final I can remember. Same country finals are normally spoiled by teams knowing each other too well, and could be why certain players didn't play quite as well as they could have. However plenty of chances were created on both sides, and a fair few germans (Reus, gundogan, neuer) had good games. Both teams were trying to score, so maybe some of us cannot appreciate that any more, since they've bought into the idea that keeping possession is the point of football rather than trying to score goals.

Funny to see that we can say certain germans, such as schwiensteiger, didn't have a particularly good game while his team won the CL final, but for some reason it is not accepted that xavi and iniesta had a bad set of games when they lost 7-0 in the semis Very Happy

People seem to be a bit hard on robben. Yes he is a selfish c**t, however ever chance he had he made a reasonable attempt on target. It's not like he was shooting it wide or rolling it into the keeper's hands. Weidenfeller made several great saves.

blutgraetsche

Number of posts : 23328
Supports : Deutsche Fußballnationalmannschaft
Registration date : 2006-08-09

Post by blutgraetsche on Sun May 26, 2013 10:38 am

Fey wrote: I hate Robben as much as the next guy, and he deserved that loser stamp, but never understood why he had it and the likes of Schweini, Lahm, Mueller, Ribery etc. didnt.

WHAT? I can't even count how often people went on about this generation of Germans being 'chokers', you included! Schweinsteiger was torched alive for that missed penalty and playing below par in Euro 2012 being injured. Lahm the same for being the captain who went hiding.

It's no coincidence that Sammer said right after the match that he is happy for players like Lahm and Schweinsteiger (and Robben) and the "nonsense talk" about them being chokers can finally put to rest.

And unlike them, he stood up today, yes he missed big chances again. But in the end he gave the assist(though I still think he intended to go for the goal) and the goal.

Müller was one of Bayern's best players and hardly 'hiding'. Schweinsteiger struggled in the first half, just like the rest of the Bayern team bar Neuer, but that was due Dortmund playing some brilliant football - maybe it's time to give some credit where it's due. In the second half, he and Martinez took control of the midfield and laid the foundation for the Bayern win. Lahm and Alaba had their hands full in the defence, especially in the first half, and hence couldn't do their trademark runs to support the attackers as often as usual. But again, Bayern were playing against a genuine quality team that pressed them like rabid dogs - no other team in the CL this season pressed Bayern so hard as Dortmund did, Barcelona included, and they didn't like it one bit.

Still think he is a massive ego c**t, the way he celebrated. And also, waving with the national flag, that is something for players from 3rd world countries. You won it with a German club you c**t

Dutch fans should be eternally grateful to Heynckes for finally making a real team player out of him. His selfishness was always his greatest weakness, but he has improved his all-round game massively this season, helping out in the defence and being a lot less selfish in general. He had to learn the hard way that this is a team sport and suffered a lot as a consequence, only fair that he finally got the reward now.

blutgraetsche

Post by blutgraetsche on Sun May 26, 2013 10:41 am

Re Sammer

I said it a few times and I say it again, he was Bayern's best signing last summer. What a crazy guy, I have never seen someone this ambitious - his team has just won the CL after a number of finals in which they failed, and the first thing he says in the post match interview? "This was the beginning".

I wonder when he will ever be satisfied? 5 consecutive trebles? Crazy bastard... Smile
Ä

Number of posts : 11028
Registration date : 2006-09-04

Post by Ä on Sun May 26, 2013 10:46 am

congrats Bayern

three finals in four years. they deserved to get something out of it

that Robben wins it for them is bloody annoying though, should have been Müller or so

monster game from Weidenfeller. Löw, please explain to us why the lad is not part of the Mannschaft squad

he is easily our best keeper this season

as bizarre as it sounds

the real winner of the evening is my man Sammer, as good as Heynckes is, Sammer was the difference, the true German who gave the team grit, steel and Kampfgeist

the choreo before the game was also hilarious

Löw and his fellow Green voters will have been choking on their soja-sausages

Heynckes getting the sack looks rather stupid in retrospective, innit ?

normally, Dortmund would now be a shoe-in for the title next season, but with Götze and possibly Lewa leaving in the summer, Bayern are off the hook

let's hope Dortmund don't disintegrate now

still

what a wonderful advertisement for German football / the Bundesliga

Lahm and Schweini as underwhelming as so often

Löw is now under HUGE pressure to lead the boys to glory in Brazil

there won't be many takers for his Spain hype in Germany anymore

NOW he HAS to deliver

it's prediction time again

Germany to get kicked out of the Semis in Brazil

Löw and Bierhoff to empty their lockers

Klopp to lose interest in Dortmund in the coming year, having to start from scratch

and finally, Klopp taking over the Mannschaft in 2014 and leading them to glory at Euro 2016

and as always

Bernd and Blut will not have seen it coming Smile
blutgraetsche

Post by blutgraetsche on Sun May 26, 2013 10:47 am

Both teams made the Bundesliga proud. The great match itself, the players (bar a few theatrics, they were rather fair), the managers (Klopp's post match interview Ale) and especially the fans. New Wembley has never been so loud - Heimspiel!

Well done to both clubs, football won yesterday. Ale
blutgraetsche

Post by blutgraetsche on Sun May 26, 2013 10:50 am

otto, I'd love to see Klopp taking over the national team, but it won't happen unfortunately. And Löw failing again is hardly a bold prediction now, is it?

Still, maybe the experience the players gained this season will make them win the world cup despite Löw...
blutgraetsche

Post by blutgraetsche on Sun May 26, 2013 10:57 am

Re Heynckes

I'm very glad that Bayern managed to win the CL (and probably the treble) under him. Not only because he is a very likeable character who totally deserves it, but also because we'd never hear the end of it if Pep had been the one who won it for them after a number of painful failures.

Pierre Littbarski

Number of posts : 12424

Post by Pierre Littbarski on Sun May 26, 2013 11:14 am

I did say on another thread that pressing teams tend to run out of gas at 70 min mark.

The lack of a 2nd yellow for Dante is a disgrace and in a game between two such high-enrgy sides it would have made the difference.

Reus rivals kroos as my favourite kraut.

Last year's final was 0-0 and I turned over to ITV for a change of luck - Muller scored immediately.

This year I remembered that and turned over to ITV still goalless - Mandzukic scores within a minute but then I turn back 'cos SKY is a bit better.

Late on, still 1-1 so I turn back to ITV and Robben scores Suspect

As far as omens go, I thought it would be good if the team with a yellow/black Puma kit sitting in the same end that we will be would win but last time Dortmund won CL, Palace won playoff final Smile
Ä

Number of posts : 11028
Registration date : 2006-09-04

Post by Ä on Sun May 26, 2013 11:24 am

of course , I hope they will win it DESPITE Löw

but that's where we differ

the Löw influence on our current Mannschaft is HUGE

compare how well Bayern defend with clowns like Neuer, Lahm, Badstuber, Boateng, Kroos...

with how badly Germany defend with Neuer, Lahm, Badstuber, Boateng, Kroos, Schweini...

we also don't agree on Schweini and Lahm ; neither are big game players and the truth is , neither can LEAD a team

the truth is also, that our media don't have the foggiest WHY this Bayern is so dominant

it has NOTHING to do with Lahm or Schweini ( Spiegel just had a big article that this Bayern signals the take-over of a NEW kind of German MAN Laugh )

and again, as good as Heynckes is ( and I have been his ONLY fan on here ever since he took over Bayern for four games before hopping off to Leverkusen )

the REAL reason for Bayern's success is SAMMER

his FOCUS and AMBITION is something else

it even terrifies Hoeness, who is a nutcase himself

the OTHER reason for Bayern's strength is or rather are

DANTE and Mandkucic

Heynckes already called DANTE one of the four LEADERS of the team

no Badstuber/Nutella nonsense here

I know , you don't like my feminisation theory , blut

but DANTE, the leader + the Croatian with Ecken und Kanten + SAMMER's insane GErmaness

+ Sammer making REAL team-players with a REAL defensive game out of Robben and Ribery

is THE Erfolgsformel of these Bayern

as for Klopp and Dortmund

so far it's a match made in heaven

BUT

the guy is as HYPER ambitious as SAMMER

you cannot lose players like Sahin, Kagawa, Barrios, Götze, Lewa and then probably Hummels

WITHOUT getting seriously frustrated

IF Löw empties his locker in 2014, as looks likely now

and IF Bayern run away with the title next season, with Dortmund busy integrating the likes of de Bruyne, Sokratis, Pizarro...

Niersbach WILL ask Klopp whether he is interested

and

Klopp WILL say YES

THEN

Tuchel will take over, Hummels WILL leave for Barca, and Gündogan for ManU

and it's back to square ONE

wahre G

blut

wahre verfickte G
ERIK LAMELA

Number of posts : 1552
Registration date : 2012-04-11

Post by ERIK LAMELA on Sun May 26, 2013 11:29 am

The commentators over here in Australia blamed Hummels for both goals and said he's been a liability all season. lol!
EMP

Post by EMP on Sun May 26, 2013 2:37 pm

blutgraetsche wrote:Re Sammer

I said it a few times and I say it again, he was Bayern's best signing last summer. What a crazy guy, I have never seen someone this ambitious - his team has just won the CL after a number of finals in which they failed, and the first thing he says in the post match interview? "This was the beginning".

I wonder when he will ever be satisfied? 5 consecutive trebles? Crazy bastard... Smile

A friend who knows Sammer says he is absolutely brilliant regarding football; it is his life literally. There is no room for anything else in his life. He is a machine. Nothing will ever satisfy him, but he doesn't demand of others anything more than from himself. Trouble is he demands perfection.
Antarion

Post by Antarion on Sun May 26, 2013 3:23 pm

Kroos wrote:

i was not really NERVOUS, i was relaxed compared to the final last year

it seems that i am more german fan then bayern fan Laughing

Felt the same. I was more nervous before the game in barcelona than yesterday...
At the same time i was sure we win it. Even when Dortmund played a very strong first half.

Great game, we had so much fun watching it.
EMP

Post by EMP on Sun May 26, 2013 3:35 pm

Ä wrote:congrats Bayern

three finals in four years. they deserved to get something out of it

that Robben wins it for them is bloody annoying though, should have been Müller or so

monster game from Weidenfeller. Löw, please explain to us why the lad is not part of the Mannschaft squad

he is easily our best keeper this season

as bizarre as it sounds

the real winner of the evening is my man Sammer, as good as Heynckes is, Sammer was the difference, the true German who gave the team grit, steel and Kampfgeist

the choreo before the game was also hilarious

Löw and his fellow Green voters will have been choking on their soja-sausages

Heynckes getting the sack looks rather stupid in retrospective, innit ?

normally, Dortmund would now be a shoe-in for the title next season, but with Götze and possibly Lewa leaving in the summer, Bayern are off the hook

let's hope Dortmund don't disintegrate now

still

what a wonderful advertisement for German football / the Bundesliga

Lahm and Schweini as underwhelming as so often

Löw is now under HUGE pressure to lead the boys to glory in Brazil

there won't be many takers for his Spain hype in Germany anymore

NOW he HAS to deliver

it's prediction time again

Germany to get kicked out of the Semis in Brazil

Löw and Bierhoff to empty their lockers

Klopp to lose interest in Dortmund in the coming year, having to start from scratch

and finally, Klopp taking over the Mannschaft in 2014 and leading them to glory at Euro 2016

and as always

Bernd and Blut will not have seen it coming Smile

Otto,

Heynckes said that it was his decision to leave at the end of the season. He said that he had decided to do that after last year's CL loss. I think that he was being generous. He may not be lost to football though. He has said recently that he doesn't want to go abroad at his age (sorry Jaime, will have to think of someone suitably horrendous for you and Super ;-) as you both deserve it), so German clubs could get him or even the Mannschaft in some capacity. It would be criminal if he is lost to German football.

Regarding Klopp, it is not certain Lewandowski will leave this season and if he does Dortmund should try to make sure he doesn't go to Bayern. Despite losing Goetze and possibly Lewa, they have some talent. They can still build on it. Klopp says Dortmund will be back and targeted Berlin in two years time. He may well stay there if the board support him and use the transfer money wisely.

That said Klopp would be an interesting choice for Germany, but hopefully in the future for Dortmund and the German League's sake.

Super Progress

Number of posts : 15429
Supports : Real Madrid + Mierda inchada en un palo
Favourite Player : Laudrup,Cassano,Totti, Zidane,Marcelo, Pepe!,Guti, PROGRESS

Post by Super Progress on Sun May 26, 2013 4:22 pm

A very good final when you take into considerations that finals aren't that good normally. As stinger said it was probably the best since 2005. Schweinsteiger was quite poor with Martinez being a good battler in midfield. Most deserved winner of a Cl that I have ever seen.

Congrats to Bayern Bubbly

debaser wrote:Great game. I'd be surprised if anyone could want Bayern to win (except their fans). most of their players are thoroughly unlikeable.

Very much hope we'll be seeing some Piggy tears at the end (he sure won't be winning WPOTY based on this so far). Hope we see Ribery sent off before the end too. didn't quite realize what a cock he was. always diving and fouling.
Their attacking midfield of Ribery+Robben and one shouldn't forget Muller who is a good but dirty player as well.

Bayern were quite luckly not to have Ribery sent off and absurd that Dante wasn't given a second yellow for his assault on Reus. Lewa also deserved a red card though but I believe the other 2 came quite bit before that one. Dortmund didn't quite create 100% chances from what I remember although they probably played the best amount of football for most of the game.

Robben would have become a legendary choker if he had missed the one in the end but glad to see him break the mould finally. The strange thing with Robben is that he performs in big games but just not in finals. He also tends to be the one who gets those big chances as well.
Antarion

Post by Antarion on Sun May 26, 2013 4:31 pm

while it might be absurd under current rules i hope we see less cards for similar things in the future. he clearly just wanted to kick the ball. no intent to harm the player and penalty is harsh enough

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:05 am