Mercado de verano: La liga transfers - Summer 2013

stinger

Number of posts : 6477
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Re: Mercado de verano: La liga transfers - Summer 2013

Post by stinger on Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:21 pm

Jaime wrote:Come on, Stinger is just hoping that Man U go for Schweinsteiger so they leave Fellaini alone! Wink

To be honest, I wouldn't mind selling Fellaini if price would be right. With Everton financial situation there is no point in having 20m defensive midfielder, because you can find a much cheaper player (one of the dozens Diarras or Sissokos available) who will do the job as well and invest money up-front or on the wings. Of course Martinez would buy f'n James McCarthy for 15m to replace Fellaini and I would have to eat my words...

No update on Pawlowski. From what I am seeing decision has to be made until August 28th (two weeks max after appeal)

Edit: Malaga sent their representative to Poland hoping he will be able to fix this transfer ASAP. I guess they had some free money to waste on plane tickets and stuff Smile.

Last edited by stinger on Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Jaime

Number of posts : 32027
Supports : Real Madrid CF
Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Post by Jaime on Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:48 pm

McCarthy is pretty good! Not worth 15m though.
Calidad

Number of posts : 7996
Supports : Hibernian FC
Registration date : 2006-08-25

Post by Calidad on Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:34 pm

Has the Malaga owner ever come out and actually made an announcement as to his intentions with the club? They've now a tiny squad. It's a shame, would have been nice to have another viable league challenger, even if it is with oil money/foreign ownership.

Re: Atleti, they could of course just sign Ljajic and keep Adrian. Ljajic could be the "10" they need.
Jaime

Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal

Post by Jaime on Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:05 pm

Calidad wrote:Has the Malaga owner ever come out and actually made an announcement as to his intentions with the club? They've now a tiny squad. It's a shame, would have been nice to have another viable league challenger, even if it is with oil money/foreign ownership.
At the beginning of the summer Al-Thani made some generic statement about being committed to the club and how he had no intentions of leaving. Of course after that he sold Isco, Joaquin, Toulalan, and Demichelis. Supposedly now the 'objective' is to get Malaga in compliance with FFP and consolidate the club in the top of the table. Rolling Eyes

Re: Atleti, they could of course just sign Ljajic and keep Adrian. Ljajic could be the "10" they need.
True.

stinger

Post by stinger on Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:54 pm

There is an agreement between Widzew and Jagiellonia regarding Szymon Pawlowski transfer, which means he will be able to play for Malaga after this weekend game against Valencia.
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:21 pm

The latest.................

*Lots going down in Valencia. Cissokho has officially been loaned to Liverpool. Not sure if there is an option to buy. Arsenal are in town to buy Vicente Guaita. Seems that Djukic prefers Diego Alves so maybe Guaita will leave. Meanwhile, Mathieu has come out and said he may well leave before the end of the transfer window. Erm

*Of course the other big rumour regarding Arsenal and Spanish goalkeepers is that they are in for Casillas. Rolling Eyes

*Barcleona have signed Denis Suarez. Going to play in the B team. I guess they have finally admitted that la Masia has run out of midfielders and all of the Koreans that they signed were just to sell t-shirts in Asia!!!!! I think he has Farsa DNA though. Probably they will claim him as one of their canteranos is a few years if he makes the 1st team. Or maybe he will go the way of Kiko Femenia. Laughing

*Iborra to Sevilla is official. Could make for a nice partnership with Kondogbia. Or maybe Del Nido is full of shit and Iborra is there to replace Kondogbia.

*Valencia have signed Colombian striker Pabon from Monterrey for 7,5m euro.

*Mundo Deportivo, bless them, have said than Man Utd are offering 55m for Ozil and Kaka. bounce

stinger

Post by stinger on Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:00 pm

stinger wrote:There is an agreement between Widzew and Jagiellonia regarding Szymon Pawlowski transfer, which means he will be able to play for Malaga after this weekend game against Valencia.
Okay, I was way too optimistic about it.

Agreement is canceled and now Jagiellonia have a chance to  appeal. Rumour is that they want to wait with it as long as possible, so Polish Federation won't have enough time to give decision and everything won't be settled before transfer window closes out.

Read a short interview with Malaga lawyer who was visiting Poland trying to make an agreement, they are pissed about this whole mess.

Edit: And now "Radio Canal Sur" claiming that he has a big chance of playing against Barcelona. What a drama!!! lol! 
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:12 am

Busy couple of days so I will try and catch up on the comings and goings!

*Well a pretty big blow to Sevilla, Monaco have paid the 20m buyout for Kondogbia. Apparently the kid left without even saying goodbye to his teammates. Doh Don't know where they go from here losing Negredo, Navas, and now Kondogbia. They've signed M'Bia on loan from QPR but he is pretty shit.

*However there is a silver lining for Sevilla. Hedwiges Maduro has announced that he is "95% certain" to leave the club and return to HSV.

*Malaga finally have their striker. El Hamdaoui is coming on loan from Fiorentina. No word on whether or not there is an option to buy.

*More interest in Di Maria. The latest is a 30m offer from Galatasaray. Not sure that he would be interested in a move to Turkey although they seem to be able to offer pretty big wages and CL football. He's had a great preseason and start to the new campaign. Just another shame as it relates to the whole Bale transfer.

*Tottenham still spending their "Bale" money. Maybe because they missed out on Willian but supposedly they are preparing a bid for Arda Turan. Atletico have said they aren't selling for less than the buyout of 24m euro.

*Ze Castro going to play on loan this year at Rayo.

*Looks like it will be a busy week for Espanyol as they try and complete several transfers, both in and out. Wakaso looks to be headed to Russia with Rubin Kazan making a 6m euro bid that could be completed in the next 24 hours. In addition, Espanyol are looking for exits for Uruguayan midfielders Adrian Luna and Juan Albin. Meanwhile it looks like Alex Fernandez (Castilla) and Alberto Lopo (Getafe) will be unveiled in the next week.

*Adrian Lopez wants out of Atletico. He finds himself behind Villa, Diego Costa, and even Leo Baptistao in the pecking order. A couple of offers from Italy, Roma being the principal candidate.

*Arsenal interested in signing Antoine Griezmann. What a player this kid is. I don't think there is anything to this for now, especially if la Real make the group stages tomorrow. But next summer I would not be surprised if he is off.

*Atletico seem pretty convinced that in the end Demichelis is going to join up with Pellegrini at Man City and have made an offer for Ajax's Alderweireld in the neighborhood of 5m euro but Ajax have rejected it pretty quickly.

*Napoli rumoured to be interested in Ever Banega. Valencia are swearing up and down that they will not let him go for less than the 30m buyout but we've heard that song and dance before.

*First Man Utd, now Arsenal showing interest in Mesut Ozil. Ozil not happy about being substituted at the weekend. Supposedly RM will consider any offer over 40m.

*Richmond Boakye joins Elche on loan from Juventus. Was kind of under the impression that this kid was a big deal so I'll be interested to see how he does in la liga.

*Radio Marca coming out with a story that PSG are offering 40m for Pedrito and that the player is pretty disillusioned with the arrival of first Alexis and now Neymar. Villa has gone but Tello seems to be a pretty popular figure these days in Can Barsa. I don't think he wants to spend the whole year on the bench with the world cup looming.

*Fabio Coentrao to Man Utd is the latest destination for the portuguese left back. Wish someone would just sign him already.

And that's just about it, I think!
Rosicky

Number of posts : 17201
Supports : Sacking Wenger :grr:
Registration date : 2007-04-03

Post by Rosicky on Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:15 am

Good summary, love it if we signed Ozil Ale

stinger

Post by stinger on Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:56 am

Jaime wrote:Busy couple of days so I will try and catch up on the comings and goings!

*Well a pretty big blow to Sevilla, Monaco have paid the 20m buyout for Kondogbia. Apparently the kid left without even saying goodbye to his teammates. :doh:Don't know where they go from here losing Negredo, Navas, and now Kondogbia. They've signed M'Bia on loan from QPR but he is pretty shit.
He actually isn't, does well being moved between CB and DM spots. And was very good for Marseille as well as Rennes (I think).
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:39 pm

stinger wrote:
Jaime wrote:Busy couple of days so I will try and catch up on the comings and goings!

*Well a pretty big blow to Sevilla, Monaco have paid the 20m buyout for Kondogbia. Apparently the kid left without even saying goodbye to his teammates. :doh:Don't know where they go from here losing Negredo, Navas, and now Kondogbia. They've signed M'Bia on loan from QPR but he is pretty shit.
He actually isn't, does well being moved between CB and DM spots. And was very good for Marseille as well as Rennes (I think).
Well, I most recently saw him for QPR last year and he was awful. But I suppose the whole side was awful so maybe that it is picking on him.

Any more news on Pawlowski?
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:40 pm

Demichelis to City for 5m!

stinger

Post by stinger on Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:22 pm

Jaime wrote:
stinger wrote:

Well, I most recently saw him for QPR last year and he was awful. But I suppose the whole side was awful so maybe that it is picking on him.

News about what? He is already a Malaga player and was playing 63 minutes against Barcelona on Sunday Smile.
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:02 pm

stinger wrote:
Jaime wrote:
stinger wrote:

News about what? He is already a Malaga player and was playing 63 minutes against Barcelona on Sunday Smile.
Did he play??? Oh I didn't even see! Embarassed 

stinger

Post by stinger on Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:10 pm

Jaime wrote:
stinger wrote:
Jaime wrote:
stinger wrote:

Did he play??? Oh I didn't even see! Embarassed 

He had to have a very spectacular debut then Smile.
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:26 pm

Sad
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:50 pm

Updated table!

ALMERÍA

IN: Óscar Díaz (Lugo - undisclosed), Sebastián Dubarbier (Córdoba - undisclosed), Suso (Liverpool - loan), Rodri (Barcelona B - loan), Marcos Tébar (Girona - free), Óscar Ustari (Boca Juniors - free), Nelson (Palermo - loan), Marco Torsiglieri (Metalist Kharkiv - loan)

OUT: Charles (Celta Vigo - €1m), Michel Macedo (Atlético Mineiro - loan), Iago Falqué (Tottenham Hotspur - end of loan), Miguel Pallardó (Levante - end of loan), Diego García (Ponferradina)

RUMOURS: Pablo Piatti (Valencia)

ATHLETIC

IN: Xabier Etxeita (Elche - free), Ernesto Valverde (Valencia), Beñat (Betis - €8m), Kike Sola (Osasuna - €4m), Mikel Balenziaga (Valladolid - €400.000), Mikel Rico (Granada - €4m)

OUT: Fernando Llorente (Juventus - free), Fernando Amorebieta (Fulham - free), Igor Martínez (Mirandés - free), Xabi Castillo (Las Palmas - free), Jon Aurtenetxe (Celta Vigo - loan), Raúl Fernández (Numancia - loan),

RUMOURS:

ATLÉTICO

IN: Léo Baptistão (Rayo Vallecano - €7m), Thibault Courtois (Chelsea - loan), David Villa (Barcelona - €2m), Pizzi (Deportivo - end of loan), José María Giménez (Danubio - €1m), Dani Aranzubia (Deportivo - free)

OUT: Radamel Falcao (Monaco - €60m), Joel Robles (Everton - €4,5m), Rubén Pérez (Elche - loan), Sílvio (Benfica - loan), Cata Díaz (Boca Juniors - free), Sergio Asenjo (Villarreal - €4m), Roberto (Olympiacos - loan), Pizzi (Espanyol - loan), Saúl Ñíguez (Rayo - loan), Martín Demichelis (Manchester City - €5m),

RUMOURS: Santi Cazorla (Arsenal), Diego (Wolfsburg)

BARCELONA

IN: Neymar (Santos - €57m), Isaac Cuenca (Ajax - end of loan), Ibrahim Afellay (Schalke 04 - end of loan), Gerardo Martino (free)

OUT: Éric Abidal (Monaco - free), Marc Muniesa (Stoke City - free), Bojan (Ajax - loan), David Villa (Atlético - €2m), Andreu Fontás (Celta Vigo - €1m), Rafinha (Celta Vigo - loan), Gerard Deulofeu (Everton - loan), Isaac Cuenca (Ajax - loan), David Lombán (Elche - free), Thiago (FC Bayern - €25m), Tito Vilanova (health issues)

RUMOURS: Laurent Koscielny (Arsenal), Daniel Agger (Liverpool), Thomas Vermaelen (Arsenal), David Luiz (Chelsea), Vincent Kompany (Manchester City), Santiago Vergini (Newell's Old Boys)

BETIS

IN: Juanfran (RM Castilla - free), Cedrick (Numancia - free), Stephan Andersen (Évian Thonon Gaillard - free), Joan Verdú (Espanyol - free), Guillermo Sara (Atlético Rafaela - loan), Juan Carlos (Braga - loan), Markus Steinhöfer (Basel - undisclosed), Markus Steinhöfer (Basel - free), Jordi Figueras (Club Brugge - €300.000), Dídac Vilá (Milan - loan), Braian Rodríguez (Huachipato - free), Xavi Torres (Getafe - undisclosed)

OUT: Adrián (West Ham United - free), Beñat (Athletic - €8m), José Cañas (Swansea City - free), Alejandro Pozuelo (Swansea City - €500.000), Ezequiel Calvente (Recreativo - loan), Jonathan Pereira (Villarreal - €1,5m), Ángel López (Las Palmas - free), Mario Álvarez (FC Bakú - free)

RUMOURS: Marc Bartra (Barcelona)

CELTA

IN: Luis Enrique (unattached), Andreu Fontás (FC Barcelona - €1m), Charles (Almería - €1m), Nolito (Benfica - €2,5m), Rafinha (Barcelona - loan), Jon Aurtentxe (Athletic - loan)

OUT: Roberto Lago (Getafe - free), Iago Aspas (Liverpool - €9,5m), Javi Varas (Sevilla - end of loan), Dani Ábalo (Ludogorets Razgrad - free), Park Chu-Young (Arsenal - end of loan), Vadim Demidov (Eintracht Frankfurt - end of loan), Danijel Pranjić (Sporting CP - end of loan)

RUMOURS: Javi Varas (Sevilla), Miku (Getafe)

ELCHE

IN: Manu del Moral (Sevilla - loan), Miroslav Stevanovic (Sevilla - loan), Toño (Granada - free), Carles Gil (Valencia - loan), David Lombán (Barcelona B - free), Rubén Pérez (Atlético Madrid - loan), Alberto Botía (Sevilla - loan), Domingo Cisma (Atlético - free), (Cristian Sapunaru (Zaragoza - free), Carlos Sánchez (Valenciennes - free), Javi Márquez (Mallorca -free), Richmond Boakye (Juventus - loan)

OUT: Xabier Etxeita (Athletic - free), Miquel Palanca (Numancia - free), Hector Verdés (Alcorcón - free)

RUMOURS: Pablo Sarabia (Getafe)

ESPANYOL

IN: Juan Fuentes (Córdoba - free), David López (Huesca - €250.000), Manu Lanzarote (Sabadell - free), Abraham González (Alcorcón - free), Pizzi (Atlético - loan), Sidnei (Benfica - loan), Álex Fernández (RM Castilla - free)

OUT: Joan Verdú (free), Cristian Álvarez (free), Raúl Baena (Rayo Vallecano - free), Jordi Amat (Swansea City - €3m)

RUMOURS: David Cobeño (Rayo Vallecano), Javi Hervas (Sevilla), Javier Saviola (Málaga), Samuel Rosa (Fluminense)

GETAFE

IN: Roberto Lago (Celta Vigo - free), Oriol Riera (Alcorcón - undisclosed), Pedro León (Real Madrid - €6m), Javier Arizmendi (Mallorca - end of loan), Pedro Mosquera (RM Castilla - end of loan), Miku (Celtic FC - end of loan), Sergio Escudero (Schalke 04 - €500.000), Álex Pérez (Huesca - end of loan), Igor Lichnovsky (Universidad de Chile - €1,5m)

OUT: Paco Alcácer (Valencia - end of loan), Alexis (Sevilla - end of loan), Abdel Barrada (Al-Jazira - €10m), Dani Güiza (Cerro Porteño - undisclosed)

RUMOURS: Fede Fernández (Napoli)

GRANADA

IN: Manuel Iturra (Málaga - free), Riki (Deportivo - free), Piti (Rayo Vallecano - free), Douglas Santos (Club Náutico Capibaribe - free), Alexandre Coeff (Udinese - loan), Yacine Brahimi (Rennes - €3,5m), Osteris Karnezis (Udinese - loan)

OUT: Toño (Elche - free), Recio (Málaga - end of loan), Borja Gomez (Hércules - loan), Juanma Ortiz (Hércules - loan)

RUMOURS: Javi Varas (Sevilla), Jeffrén (Sporting CP), Abel Aguilar (Deportivo)

LEVANTE

IN: Andreas Ivanschitz (Mainz 05 - free), Joaquín Caparrós (unattached), Javi Jiménez (Real Murcia), David Barral (Orduspor - free), José Manuel Casado (Rayo - free), Issam El Adoua (Vitória - free), Sergio Pinto (Hannover 96 - free)

OUT: Míchel (Valencia - €1m), Gustavo Munúa (free), José Luis Morales (Eibar -loan)

RUMOURS: Richmond Boakye (Juventus)

MÁLAGA

IN:Antunes (Paços de Ferreira - €1,25m), Flávio Ferreira (Académica - €500.000), Bernd Schuster (unattached), Fernando Tissone (Sampdoria - free), Roque Santa Cruz (Manchester City -free), Bobley Anderson (Wydad Casablanca - free), Recio (Granada - end of loan), Juanmi (Racing - end of loan), Bartlomiej Pawlowski (Widzew Lodz - loan, €300.000), Roberto Chen (San Francisco - €0,5m), Mounir El Hamdaoui (Fiorentina - loan)

OUT: Manuel Pellegrini (Manchester City), Manuel Iturra (Granada - free), Joaquín (Fiorentina - €3m), Isco (Real Madrid - €24m), Martín Demichelis (Atlético Madrid - free)

RUMOURS: Ibrahim Afellay (Barcelona), Denis Cheryshev (RM Castilla)

OSASUNA

IN: Joan Oriol (Villarreal - free), Jordan Loties (Nancy - free), Oriol Riera (Alcorcón - free), Miguel de las Cuevas (Sporting - €1,2m), Francisco Silva (Universidad Catolica - €1,2m), Ariel Núñez (Club Libertad - loan)

OUT: Ricardo (retiring), Masoud Shojaei (free), Anthony Annan (Schalke 04 - end of loan), Joseba Llorente (Real Sociedad - end of loan), Kike Sola (Athletic - €4m)

RUMOURS: Keko (Catania)

RAYO VALLECANO

IN: Raúl Baena (Espanyol - free), Rodri (Barcelona B - loan), Nery Castillo (Pachuca - undisclosed), Saúl (Atlético - loan), Leonel Galeano (Independiente - free), Alberto Bueno (Valladolid - free), Christian Cueva (Unión Española - loan), Iago Falqué (Tottenham Hotspur - loan), Zé Castro (Deportivo - free)

OUT: Léo Baptistão (Atlético - €7m), Javi Fuego (Valencia - free), Piti (Granada - free), Jose Manuel Casado (Levante - free)

RUMOURS: Javi Hervas (Sevilla), Álex Geijo (Udinese), Germán Lux (Deportivo)

REAL MADRID

IN: Dani Carvajal (Leverkusen - €6,5m), Carlos Henrique Casemiro (São Paulo - €5,5m), Isco (Málaga - €24m), Carlo Ancelotti (Paris Saint Germain - €4,5m), Asier Illarramendi (Real Sociedad - €30m)

OUT: Ricardo Carvalho (Monaco - free), Michael Essien (Chelsea - end of loan), José Mourinho (Chelsea), Pedro León (Getafe - €6m), José Callejón (Napoli - €10m), Raúl Albiol (Napoli - €12m), Gonzalo Higuaín (Napoli - €37m)

RUMOURS: Gareth Bale (Tottenham Hotspur), Guilherme Siqueira (Granada), Alberto Moreno (Sevilla)

REAL SOCIEDAD

IN: José Ángel (Roma - loan), Haris Seferović (Fiorentina - €3m), Esteban Granero (QPR - loan)

OUT: Philippe Montanier (Rennes), Asier Illarramendi (Real Madrid - €30m)

RUMOURS:

SEVILLA

IN: Alexis (Getafe - end of loan), Javi Varas (Celta Vigo - end of loan), Raul Rusescu (Steaua Bucharest - €2,5m), Jairo (Racing - €1,5m), Nico Pareja (Spartak Moscow - loan), Carlos Bacca (Club Brugge - €7m), Daniel Carriço (Reading - loan), Kevin Gamiero (Paris Saint Germain - €10m)

OUT: Jesús Navas (Manchester City - €25m) Andrés Palop (Leverkusen - free), Luis Alberto (Liverpool FC - €8,5m), Antonio Luna (Aston Villa - €2m), José Campaña (Crystal Palace - €2m), Lautaro Acosta (Lanús - free), Álvaro Negredo (Manchester City - €30m), Emir Spahić (Leverkusen - €1,5m), Gary Medel (Cardiff City - €13m), Geoffrey Kondogbia (Monaco - €20m)

RUMOURS: Joselu (Hoffenheim), Ralf (Corinthians)

VALENCIA

IN: Miroslav Djukic (Valladolid), Paco Alcácer (Getafe - end of loan), Míchel (Levante - €450.000), Javi Fuego (Rayo Vallecano - free), Fernando Gago (Vélez Sarsfield - end of loan), Oriol Romeu (Chelsea - loan), Yeray Gómez (Mallorca - loan), Hélder Postiga (Zaragoza - €3m), Dorlan Pabón (Monterrey - €7,5m)

OUT: Tino Costa (Spartak Moscow - €10m), David Albelda (free), Carles Gil (Elche - loan), Nelson Haedo Valdez (Al-Jazira - €3m), Fernando Gago (Boca Juniors - €1,5m), Roberto Soldado (Tottenham Hotspur - €30m), Aly Cissokho (Liverpool - loan)

RUMOURS: Mateo Musacchio (Villarreal), Rubén García (Levante), Fred (Fluminense), Helder Postiga (Zaragoza), Javier Hernández (Manchester United), Fernando Torres (Chelsea) Shocked

VALLADOLID

IN: Diego Mariño (Valladolid - free), Zakarya Bergdich (RC Lens - free), Gilberto 'Alcatraz' García (Once Caldas - free)

OUT: Miroslav Djukić (Valencia)

RUMOURS:

VILLARREAL

IN: Aleksandar Pantić (Red Star Belgrade - free), Bojan Jokic (Chievo Verona - undisclosed), Tomás Pina (Mallorca - free), Giovani Dos Santos (Mallorca - €6m), Jonathan Pereira (Betis - €1,5m), Sergio Asenjo (Atlético - €4m), Gabriel Paulista (Vitoria - free), Jérémy Perbet (Mons - €1,5m)

OUT: Joan Oriol (Osasuna - free), Marcos Senna (New York Cosmos - free), Jonathan De Guzman (Swansea City - loan), Diego Mariño (Valladolid - free), Gerard Bordas (Girona - free)

RUMOURS: Albert Riera (Galatasaray)
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:49 am

Man Utd made a bid for Ander Herrera but Athletic Bilbao told them to fck off unless they pay the 36m buyout clause! cheers
TheCrazy58

Number of posts : 8151
Supports : Arsenal
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Post by TheCrazy58 on Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:46 pm

Apparently Kaka is going to Milan on loan. Thank god for that, I was scared we'd buy him.<Ale>

Balague says Ozil has offers from Arsenal and PSG.
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:20 pm

United paid the buyout for Ander Herrera Shocked

messiah

Number of posts : 3084
Registration date : 2011-11-03

Post by messiah on Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:26 pm

No late moves being made LA liga clubs
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:30 pm

Only players leaving....
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:53 pm

FINAL TABLE! Pretty accurate from the information I have reviewed. The only club for which I will not take responsibility is Granada because of all of their crazy loan deals, etc.

ALMERÍA

IN: Óscar Díaz (Lugo - free), Sebastián Dubarbier (Córdoba - free), Suso (Liverpool - loan), Rodri (Barcelona B - loan), Marcos Tébar (Girona - free), Óscar Ustari (Boca Juniors - free), Nelson (Palermo - loan), Marco Torsiglieri (Metalist Kharkiv - loan), Hélder Barbosa (Braga - loan)

OUT: Charles (Celta Vigo - €1m), Michel Macedo (Atlético Mineiro - loan), Iago Falqué (Tottenham Hotspur - end of loan), Miguel Pallardó (Levante - end of loan), Diego García (Ponferradina)

NET SPENDING: -€1m

ATHLETIC

IN: Xabier Etxeita (Elche - free), Ernesto Valverde (Valencia), Beñat (Betis - €8m), Kike Sola (Osasuna - €4m), Mikel Balenziaga (Valladolid - €300.000), Mikel Rico (Granada - €3m)

OUT: Fernando Llorente (Juventus - free), Fernando Amorebieta (Fulham - free), Igor Martínez (Mirandés - free), Xabi Castillo (Las Palmas - free), Jon Aurtenetxe (Celta Vigo - loan), Raúl Fernández (Numancia - loan),

NET SPENDING: €15,3m

ATLÉTICO

IN: Léo Baptistão (Rayo Vallecano - €5m), Thibault Courtois (Chelsea - loan), David Villa (Barcelona - €2m), José María Giménez (Danubio - €1m), Dani Aranzubia (Deportivo - free), Toby Alderweireld (Ajax - €5m), Joshua Guilavogui (St. Étienne - €10m)

OUT: Radamel Falcao (Monaco - €60m), Joel Robles (Everton - €5m), Rubén Pérez (Elche - loan), Sílvio (Benfica - loan), Cata Díaz (Boca Juniors - free), Sergio Asenjo (Villarreal - €4m), Roberto (Olympiacos - loan), Pizzi (Espanyol - loan), Saúl Ñíguez (Rayo - loan), Martín Demichelis (Manchester City - €5m), Leandro Cabrera (RM Castilla - free), Jorge Pulido (RM Castilla - loan), Domingo Cisma (Elche - free), Pizzi (Benfica - €6m)

NET SPENDING: -€57m

BARCELONA

IN: Neymar (Santos - €57m), Isaac Cuenca (Ajax - end of loan), Ibrahim Afellay (Schalke 04 - end of loan), Gerardo Martino (free)

OUT: Éric Abidal (Monaco - free), Marc Muniesa (Stoke City - free), Bojan (Ajax - loan), David Villa (Atlético - €2m), Andreu Fontás (Celta Vigo - €1m), Rafinha (Celta Vigo - loan), Gerard Deulofeu (Everton - loan), Isaac Cuenca (Ajax - loan),  David Lombán (Elche - free), Thiago (FC Bayern - €25m), Tito Vilanova (health issues)

NET SPENDING: €29m

BETIS

IN: Juanfran (RM Castilla - free), Cedrick (Numancia - free), Stephan Andersen (Évian Thonon Gaillard - free), Joan Verdú (Espanyol - free), Guillermo Sara (Atlético Rafaela - loan, €800.000), Juan Carlos (Braga - loan), Markus Steinhöfer (Basel - undisclosed), Markus Steinhöfer (Basel - free), Jordi Figueras (Club Brugge - €300.000), Dídac Vilá (Milan - loan), Braian Rodríguez (Huachipato - €1m), Xavi Torres (Getafe - €1,5m)

OUT: Adrián (West Ham United - free), Beñat (Athletic - €8m), José Cañas (Swansea City - free), Rubén Pérez (Atlético - end of loan), Dorlan Pabón (Parma - end of loan), Alejandro Pozuelo (Swansea City - €500.000), Ezequiel Calvente (Recreativo - loan), Jonathan Pereira (Villarreal - €1,5m), Ángel López (Las Palmas - free), Mario Álvarez (FC Bakú - free)

NET SPENDING: -€6,4m

CELTA

IN: Luis Enrique (unattached), David Rodríguez (Sporting - end of loan), Yoel Rodríguez (Lugo - end of loan), Andreu Fontás (FC Barcelona - €1m), Charles (Almería - €1m), Nolito (Benfica - €2,5m), Rafinha (Barcelona - loan), Jon Aurtentxe (Athletic - loan)

OUT: Roberto Lago (Getafe - free), Iago Aspas (Liverpool - €9,5m), Javi Varas (Sevilla - end of loan), Dani Ábalo (Ludogorets Razgrad - free), Park Chu-Young (Arsenal - end of loan), Vadim Demidov (Eintracht Frankfurt - end of loan), Danijel Pranjić (Sporting CP - end of loan), Natxo Insa (Medical Park Antalyaspor - free), Quique De Lucas (Hércules - free),

NET SPENDING: -€4,5m

ELCHE

IN: Manu del Moral (Sevilla - loan), Miroslav Stevanovic (Sevilla - loan), Toño (Granada - free), Carles Gil (Valencia - loan), David Lombán (Barcelona B - free), Rubén Pérez (Atlético Madrid - loan), Alberto Botía (Sevilla - loan), Domingo Cisma (Atlético - free), (Cristian Sapunaru (Zaragoza - free), Carlos Sánchez (Valenciennes - free), Javi Márquez (Mallorca -loan), Richmond Boakye (Juventus - loan), Sergio León (Reus Deportiu - €500,000), Álvaro Giménez (Mallorca - free)

OUT: Xabier Etxeita (Athletic - free), Miquel Palanca (Numancia - free), Hector Verdés (Alcorcón - free), Jordi Xumetra (Levante - free), Javi Flaño (Mirandés - free), Miguel Linares (Recreativo - free)

NET SPENDING: €0,5m

ESPANYOL

IN: Juan Fuentes (Córdoba - free), David López (Huesca - €250.000), Manu Lanzarote (Sabadell - free), Abraham González (Alcorcón - free), Pizzi (Atlético - loan), Sidnei (Benfica - loan), Álex Fernández (RM Castilla - free)

OUT: Joan Verdú (free), Cristian Álvarez (free), Raúl Baena (Rayo Vallecano - free), Jordi Amat (Swansea City - €3m), Samuele Longo (Inter - end of loan), Juan Forlín (Al Rayyan - €2,5m), Cristian Álvarez (San Lorenzo - free), Wakaso Mubarak (Rubin Kazan - €6m)

NET SPENDING: -€11,25m

GETAFE

IN: Roberto Lago (Celta Vigo - free), Oriol Riera (Alcorcón - undisclosed), Pedro León (Real Madrid - €6m), Javier Arizmendi (Mallorca - end of loan), Pedro Mosquera (RM Castilla - end of loan), Miku (Celtic FC - end of loan), Sergio Escudero (Schalke 04 - €500.000), Álex Pérez (Huesca - end of loan), Igor Lichnovsky (Universidad de Chile - €1,5m), Lisandro López (Benfica - loan)

OUT: Paco Alcácer (Valencia - end of loan), Alexis (Sevilla - end of loan), Abdel Barrada (Al-Jazira - €10m), Dani Güiza (Cerro Porteño - undisclosed), Mané (Maccabi Tel Aviv - free), Xavi Torres (Betis - €1,5m), Álvaro Vázquez (Swansea City - loan), Miguel Torres (Olympiacos - free), Javier Arizmendi (Deportivo - free),

NET SPENDING: -€3,5m

GRANADA

IN: Manuel Iturra (Málaga - free), Riki (Deportivo - free), Piti (Rayo Vallecano - free), Douglas Santos (Club Náutico Capibaribe - free), Alexandre Coeff (Udinese - loan), Yacine Brahimi (Rennes - €3,5m),  Osteris Karnezis (Udinese - loan), Gai Assulin (Racing - free), Recio ( Málaga - loan), Matías Campos (Udinese - loan), Michael Pereira (Mallorca - loan), Odion Ighalo (loan), Dimitri Foulquier (Rennes - loan)

OUT: Toño (Elche - free), Borja Gomez (Hércules - loan), Juanma Ortiz (Hércules - loan), Íñigo López (PAOK - free), Mikel Rico (Athletic - €3m), Guilherme Siqueira (Benfica - loan),

NET SPENDING: €0,5m

LEVANTE

IN: Andreas Ivanschitz (Mainz 05 - free), Joaquín Caparrós (unattached), Javi Jiménez (Real Murcia), David Barral (Orduspor - free), José Manuel Casado (Rayo - free), Issam El Adoua (Vitória - free), Sergio Pinto (Hannover 96 - free), Jordi Xumera (Elche - free), Aloys Nong (Mons - €200.000), Rémi Gomis (Valenciennes - free), Baba Diawara (Sevilla - laon), Pedro Ríos (Villarreal - free), Ángel Rodríguez (Elche - free)

OUT: Míchel (Valencia - €1m), Gustavo Munúa (free), José Luis Morales (Eibar -loan), Vicente Iborra (Sevilla - €6m), Juanlu (Kalloni - free), Iván López (Girona - loan), Valdo (Atlante - end of loan), Robert Acquafresca (Bologna - end of loan), Gustavo Munúa (Fiorentina - free), José Javier Barkero (Zaragoza - free)

NET SPENDING: -€6,8m

MÁLAGA

IN: Vitorino Antunes (Paços de Ferreira - €1,25m), Flávio Ferreira (Académica - €500.000), Bernd Schuster (unattached), Fernando Tissone (Sampdoria - free), Roque Santa Cruz (Manchester City -free), Bobley Anderson (Wydad Casablanca - free), Juanmi (Racing - end of loan), Bartlomiej Pawlowski (Widzew Lodz - loan, €300.000), Roberto Chen (San Francisco - €0,5m), Mounir El Hamdaoui (Fiorentina - loan)

OUT: Manuel Pellegrini (Manchester City),  Lucas Piazon (Chelsea - end of loan), Diego Lugano (Paris Saint Germain - end of loan), Manuel Iturra (Granada - free), Joaquín (Fiorentina - €3m), Isco (Real Madrid - €24m),  Martín Demichelis (Atlético Madrid - free), Jérémy Toulalan (Monaco - €5m), Recio (Granada - loan), Júlio Baptista (Cruzeiro - free), Seba Fernández (Rayo - free)

NET SPENDING: -€29,5m

OSASUNA

IN: Joan Oriol (Villarreal - free), Jordan Loties (Nancy - free), Oriol Riera (Alcorcón - free), Miguel de las Cuevas (Sporting - €1,2m), Francisco Silva (Universidad Catolica - €1,2m), Ariel Núñez (Club Libertad - loan)

OUT: Ricardo (retiring), Masoud Shojaei (free), Anthony Annan (Schalke 04 - end of loan), Joseba Llorente (Real Sociedad - end of loan), Kike Sola (Athletic - €4m), Roland Lamah (Swansea City - loan)

NET SPENDING: -€1,5m

RAYO VALLECANO

IN: Raúl Baena (Espanyol - free), Rodri (Barcelona B - loan), Nery Castillo (Pachuca - undisclosed), Saúl (Atlético - loan), Leonel Galeano (Independiente - free), Alberto Bueno (Valladolid - free), Christian Cueva (Unión Española - loan), Iago Falqué (Tottenham Hotspur - loan), Zé Castro (Deportivo - free), Jonathan Viera (Valencia - loan), Nicolás Cañizares (Juventus - loan), Seba Fernández (Málaga CF - free)

OUT: Jordi Amat (Espanyol - end of loan), Léo Baptistão (Atlético - €5m), Javi Fuego (Valencia - free), Piti (Granada - free), Jose Manuel Casado (Levante - free), Alejandro Domínguez (Olympiacos - free)

NET SPENDING: -€5m

REAL MADRID

IN: Dani Carvajal (Leverkusen - €6,5m), Carlos Henrique Casemiro (São Paulo - €5,5m), Isco (Málaga - €24m), Carlo Ancelotti (Paris Saint Germain), Asier Illarramendi (Real Sociedad - €30m), Gareth Bale (Tottenham Hotspur - €90m)

OUT: Ricardo Carvalho (Monaco - free), Michael Essien (Chelsea - end of loan), José Mourinho (Chelsea), Pedro León (Getafe - €6m), José Callejón (Napoli - €10m), Raúl Albiol (Napoli - €12m), Gonzalo Higuaín (Napoli - €37m), Denis Cheryshev (Sevilla - loan), Antonio Adán (free), Kaká (Milan - free), Mesut Özil (Arsenal - €50m)

NET SPENDING: €41m

REAL SOCIEDAD

IN: José Ángel (Roma - loan), Haris Seferović (Fiorentina - €3m), Esteban Granero (QPR - loan)

OUT: Philippe Montanier (Rennes), Asier Illarramendi (Real Madrid - €30m), Joseba Llorente (free)

NET SPENDING: -€27m

SEVILLA

IN: Alexis (Getafe - end of loan), Javi Varas (Celta Vigo - end of loan), Raul Rusescu (Steaua Bucharest - €2,5m), Jairo (Racing - €1,5m), Nico Pareja (Spartak Moscow - loan), Carlos Bacca (Club Brugge - €7m), Daniel Carriço (Reading - loan), Kevin Gamiero (Paris Saint Germain - €10m), Denis Cheryshev (Real Madrid - loan), Sebastián Cristóforo (Peñarol - €2,2m), Diogo Figueiras (Paços de Ferreira - €1,5m), Vitolo (Las Palmas - €3m), Vicente Iborra (Levante - €6m), Stéphane Mbia (Queens Park Rangers - loan)

OUT: Beto (Braga - end of loan), Jesús Navas (Manchester City - €25m) Andrés Palop (Leverkusen - free), Luis Alberto (Liverpool FC - €8,5m), Antonio Luna (Aston Villa - €2m), José Campaña (Crystal Palace - €2m), Lautaro Acosta (Lanús - free), Álvaro Negredo (Manchester City - €30m), Emir Spahić (Leverkusen - €1,5m), Gary Medel (Cardiff City - €13m), Geoffrey Kondogbia (Monaco - €20m), Baba Diawara (Levante - loan), Javi Hervás (Hércules - loan), Alberto Botía (Elche - loan)

NET SPENDING: -€74,3m

VALENCIA

IN: Miroslav Djukic (Valladolid), Paco Alcácer (Getafe - end of loan), Míchel (Levante - €450.000), Javi Fuego (Rayo Vallecano - free), Fernando  Gago (Vélez Sarsfield - end of loan), Oriol Romeu (Chelsea - loan), Yeray Gómez (Mallorca - loan), Hélder Postiga (Zaragoza - €3m), Dorlan Pabón (Monterrey - €7,5m)

OUT: Tino Costa (Spartak Moscow - €10m), David Albelda (free), Carles Gil (Elche - loan), Nelson Haedo Valdez (Al-Jazira - €3m), Fernando Gago (Boca Juniors - €1,5m), Roberto Soldado (Tottenham Hotspur - €30m), Aly Cissokho (Liverpool - loan), Jonathan Viera (Rayo - loan), Salva Ruiz (Tenerife - loan)

NET SPENDING: -€33,5m

VALLADOLID

IN: Diego Mariño (Valladolid - free), Zakarya Bergdich (RC Lens - free), Gilberto 'Alcatraz' García (Once Caldas - free), Omar Ramos (Huesca - €200.000), Humberto Osorio (San Martín de San Juan - €1m), Fausto Rossi (Juventus - free), Heinz Barmettler (Vaduz - free)

OUT: Miroslav Djukić (Valencia), Alberto Bueno (Rayo - free), Mikel Balenziaga (Athletic - €400.000), Carlos Lázaro (Alavés - free), Quique (Guadalajara - free), Rubén Peña (Guijuelo - free), Dani Hernández (Asteras Tripoli - loan)

NET SPENDING: -€0,8m

VILLARREAL

IN: Aleksandar Pantić (Red Star Belgrade - free), Bojan Jokic (Chievo Verona - free), Tomás Pina (Mallorca - €4m), Giovani Dos Santos (Mallorca - €6m), Jonathan Pereira (Betis - €1,5m), Sergio Asenjo (Atlético - €4m), Gabriel Paulista (Vitoria - free), Jérémy Perbet (Mons - €1,5m)

OUT: Joan Oriol (Osasuna - free), Marcos Senna (New York Cosmos - free), Jonathan De Guzman (Swansea City - loan), Diego Mariño (Valladolid - free), Gerard Bordas (Girona - free), Cristián Zapata (Milan - €6m), Olof Mellberg (FC Copenhagen - free), Pedro Ríos (Levante - free), Juanma (Alavés - free)

NET SPENDING: €11m

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:35 am