Mercado de verano: La liga transfers - Summer 2013

Jaime

Number of posts : 32027
Supports : Real Madrid CF
Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Re: Mercado de verano: La liga transfers - Summer 2013

Post by Jaime on Thu May 16, 2013 5:48 pm

Ander Herrera being linked with Barcelona. Real shame would be such a waste for him to be on the bench.
Jaime

Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal

Post by Jaime on Thu May 16, 2013 5:49 pm

Koke who's had a great season with Atletico being linked with a move to AS Roma.
Super Progress

Number of posts : 15428
Supports : Real Madrid + Mierda inchada en un palo
Favourite Player : Laudrup,Cassano,Totti, Zidane,Marcelo, Pepe!,Guti, PROGRESS
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Post by Super Progress on Thu May 16, 2013 7:06 pm

messiah wrote:I hope we can Jew them out of some money
I can tell you didn't even believe that as you wrote it. I fully expect Tottenham to get the best out of such a deal both in terms of money and in terms of performance from Villa. Not that Barcelona shouldn't try to get rid of him.
EMP

Number of posts : 7384
Supports : Valencia, and in Africa Al-Ahly
Favourite Player : The Legendary David Albelda, Mohammed Aboutreika, Charles Gyamfi, Baba Yara, Kalusha Bwalya, Godfrey Chitalu, Segun Odegbami,
Registration date : 2007-03-24

Post by EMP on Fri May 17, 2013 1:42 pm

messiah wrote:How is Mathieu a more defensive fb that Alba,lol. All they need to do is play adrino there or Montoya at right back in the games the need defensive solidity

I hope Valencia are getting good money for rami they will need it

We need far more than that. Not even the Curse can sort out all the problems at Mestalla. We do seem to have attracted some serially crappy owners though.
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Tue May 28, 2013 2:08 pm

Carvalho signing with Monaco as well. Laughing
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Wed May 29, 2013 1:35 pm

RUMOURS!!!!!!!

*Atletico are in England trying to find the replacement for Falcao. List of possible candidates includes: Chicarito, Luis Suarez, Christian Benteke, and Edin Dzeko

*Real Sociedad have finalised the signing of Marc Muniesa who is leaving Barcelona in disgrace as a complete and utter failure and is available on a free transfer. Biggrin

*Marc Bartra another top class product of la masia is probably going on loan next year, biggest suitors are West Ham and Crystal Palace. Laughing

*Because Pito's cancer messed with his brain a little bit he forgot to play Thiago in 60% of the matches this year and as a result his buyout clause has been lowered to 18m euro. lol!

Wow....I'm realising this post is maybe better suited to the "Let's all laugh at Barcelona" thread than the "mercado" thread but anyway, we continue....

*Gustavo Munua is rumoured to have signed a deal with Fiorentina but for the moment the Levante keeper is denying it.

*In other goalkeeper news, Valencia are reportedly very interested in signing Willy Caballero. There is interest from Serie A in Diego Alves and of course Malaga will be selling players this summer

*Joaquin also being linked with a move to Fiorentina. Apparently he has offers from Russia but I don't see that. Personally, I would not mind him at all in Madrid. Would be better than Jesus f*cking Navas if that rumour is true.

*Tottenham have offered 10m euro for David Villa.

*Apparently Simeone has convinced Tiago to stay another year. It was rumoured that he wasn't happy and he didn't seem to be in Simeone's plans really but he has signed a one year extension.

*Real Madrid still hoping that they can intercept the Lewandowski transfer. Florentino claims that he was at the final of the Copa del Rey where they "talked about life..." Wink

*Atletico still trying to sign Diego from Wolfsburg on the cheap. Their current offer for the brasilian player is 5m euro.

*Man City have robbed another kid, this time from Betis - 15 year old Antonio Segura. Of course Betis robbed him from Las Palmas a year ago I thin. But still! Grr
messiah

Number of posts : 3084
Registration date : 2011-11-03

Post by messiah on Wed May 29, 2013 1:39 pm

lol!
messiah

Post by messiah on Wed May 29, 2013 1:46 pm

The only player there I see atletico being able to afford and pay is Chicarito
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Wed May 29, 2013 1:48 pm

Chicharito would surely be more expensive than Benteke though?
messiah

Post by messiah on Wed May 29, 2013 1:56 pm

Yeah but I don't think he would fit
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Wed May 29, 2013 2:26 pm

Why because he is black????? RACIST!!!!!!!!!!!! Wink
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Wed May 29, 2013 2:36 pm

Just read that Monaco may only be paying 45m for Falcao! FFS Atletico paid 40m for him plus I think about 10m in performance related bonuses which I don't know what all of those were but he has certainly scored goals and Atletico have won titles since he arrived. So if they are losing money on this transfer ffs what a terrible move.
messiah

Post by messiah on Wed May 29, 2013 2:48 pm

I heard that too, they aren't losing money on his since they only paid like 18m of the 45, I posted and article in the strikers trend that explains it.

Jaime

Post by Jaime on Wed May 29, 2013 4:05 pm

Iago Aspas has signed for Liverpool apparently, 9m euro. Grr
messiah

Post by messiah on Wed May 29, 2013 4:08 pm

Shit thought he was going to atletico/Valencia
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Wed May 29, 2013 4:16 pm

Another Spanish talent usurped by the Premiership. Sad
blutgraetsche

Number of posts : 23328
Supports : Deutsche Fußballnationalmannschaft
Registration date : 2006-08-09

Post by blutgraetsche on Wed May 29, 2013 4:26 pm

If you are so desperate to get rid of them, send them to a footballing league at least where they don't become 'incompatible' to the boys back home... Wink
Luis

Number of posts : 26261
Supports : Liverpool
Favourite Player : Luis Garcia, Danny Agger, Pedro, Pepe Reina, Luis Suarez, Raul Meireles, Juan Mata, Jordan Henderson
Registration date : 2007-03-28

Post by Luis on Wed May 29, 2013 5:46 pm

Who is Iago Aspas and is he any good?
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Wed May 29, 2013 5:56 pm

Luis wrote:Who is Iago Aspas and is he any good?

He is an attacker for Celta Vigo. When he first came up he was playing mostly a second striker but now he is playing more as the centre forward (although he might be a little small to do play that role, at least as lone striker, in England). He was a pretty big talent and then he had a really bad knee injury which kept him out for at least a year. He had a great season last year when Celta won promotion, probably 25 goals in the second division. This year he's has got somewhere around 15 I think. Has a similar trajectory as Michu although I think Michu's physical characteristics are more suited to the premiership. You know, he is what you'd expect, a technically gifted player. It will take him some time to get used to the pace of the premiership but I think he will settle eventually. Just a shame that he didn't go to Valencia or someone like this. But the exodus continues............
Luis

Number of posts : 26261
Supports : Liverpool
Favourite Player : Luis Garcia, Danny Agger, Pedro, Pepe Reina, Luis Suarez, Raul Meireles, Juan Mata, Jordan Henderson
Registration date : 2007-03-28

Post by Luis on Wed May 29, 2013 7:22 pm

Seems as though he'll be replacing Downing. If he's replacing Suarez ill be a wee bit disappointed but I welcome any upgrade on Stuey.
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Wed May 29, 2013 8:04 pm

Luis wrote:Seems as though he'll be replacing Downing. If he's replacing Suarez ill be a wee bit disappointed but I welcome any upgrade on Stuey.

Not really a winger though.

He is definitely not as good as Suarez if that is who he is replacing.
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:38 am

Jesus Navas to Man City for 25m euro - and they thought Scott Sinclair was a useless signing! lol!
Super Progress

Number of posts : 15428
Supports : Real Madrid + Mierda inchada en un palo
Favourite Player : Laudrup,Cassano,Totti, Zidane,Marcelo, Pepe!,Guti, PROGRESS
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Post by Super Progress on Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:25 pm

Shocked
Why would Pellegrini go for him over Isco except because of price. At least now we won't meet too much opposition with Isco if we decide to get him.
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:47 pm

No idea, I can't think of a player less suited to the Premiership.
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:10 pm

Bizarre to see Palop is going to Leverkusen! Everyone thought he was going to announce his retirement from football....
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:18 pm

Rape the relegated? Didn't feel like making a whole different thread. A couple of players to be had among Zaragoza, Mallorca, and Deportivo - particularly goalkeepers.

Mallorca - Dudu Aouate, Tomer Hemed, Giovani Dos Santos, Kevin García, Javi Márquez

Deportivo - Dani Aranzubia, Juan Domínguez, Carlos Marchena

Zaragoza - Roberto, Apoño, Helder Postiga

Jaime

Post by Jaime on Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:42 pm

More rumours: Pito to Granada and Mikel Rico to Athletic.
Romford Pele

Number of posts : 18652
Supports : Arsenal (Team Progress)
Favourite Player : Ozil
Registration date : 2006-10-05

Post by Romford Pele on Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:47 pm

Juppista wrote:Chicharito would surely be more expensive than Benteke though?

Not sure that's entirely correct. Saying that, I have no idea what United value Chicarito at. He's becoming more and more of a sideman each season.

stinger

Number of posts : 6477
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Post by stinger on Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:50 pm

Juppista wrote:No idea, I can't think of a player less suited to the Premiership.
Interesting, I thought that with his pace he will work quite well there. More surprised with a price tag and a fact that Pellegrini has bought a out and out winger, which he rarely used in the past (Joaquin had to be first at Malaga, at least in Spain).

Palop is indeed bizarre, especially that he is supposed to be a mentor for Leverkusen coach. And I'have read a few times in the past that he was not very liked by his opponents for GK spot in Sevilla. But he's getting old, maybe he makes sure he will get all the medicaments from Bayer that he needs.
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:53 pm

stinger wrote:
Juppista wrote:No idea, I can't think of a player less suited to the Premiership.
Interesting, I thought that with his pace he will work quite well there. More surprised with a price tag and a fact that Pellegrini has bought a out and out winger, which he rarely used in the past (Joaquin had to be first at Malaga, at least in Spain).

He's fast sure but someone is going to break him with in the first month. He does almost zero defensive work. He's can cross the ball no doubt about it but that is less useful when you are aiming for Aguero and not Negredo. He can't finish worth shit. I don't know, I've never been a fan of Navas personally. But like you say, he doesn't fit that kind of midfielder that Pellegrini usually prefers (and he had to change Joaquin quite a bit!).

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 27, 2017 8:39 pm