Mercado de verano: La liga transfers - Summer 2013

messiah

Number of posts : 3084
Registration date : 2011-11-03

Re: Mercado de verano: La liga transfers - Summer 2013

Post by messiah on Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:11 pm

If Sevilla sells navas and negredo they would have a pretty penny to spend, not that money should be a problem for them, given the amount they have made of sales over the years, anyways if they can go back to the days of finding some real gems that money could go a far way.
Jaime

Number of posts : 32027
Supports : Real Madrid CF
Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Post by Jaime on Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:43 pm

messiah wrote:If Sevilla sells navas and negredo they would have a pretty penny to spend, not that money should be a problem for them, given the amount they have made of sales over the years, anyways if they can go back to the days of finding some real gems that money could go a far way.

They are in bad shape financially I would be surprised if they spend very much at all.
Jaime

Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal

Post by Jaime on Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:39 pm

Levante signing austrian midfielder Andreas Ivanschitz. Never heard of him! Ale
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:40 pm

Getafe trying to bring back Cata Diaz who never really got into the Atletico team this year
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:40 pm

A Bola claiming that Ronaldo will not renew his contract. The saga that never ends......

stinger

Number of posts : 6477
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Post by stinger on Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:51 pm

Jaime wrote:
stinger wrote:
Juppista wrote:No idea, I can't think of a player less suited to the Premiership.
Interesting, I thought that with his pace he will work quite well there. More surprised with a price tag and a fact that Pellegrini has bought a out and out winger, which he rarely used in the past (Joaquin had to be first at Malaga, at least in Spain).

He's fast sure but someone is going to break him with in the first month. He does almost zero defensive work. He's can cross the ball no doubt about it but that is less useful when you are aiming for Aguero and not Negredo. He can't finish worth shit. I don't know, I've never been a fan of Navas personally. But like you say, he doesn't fit that kind of midfielder that Pellegrini usually prefers (and he had to change Joaquin quite a bit!).
I don't know - a few years ago I would probably thought the same thing, but now? A while ago I would expect Coutinho to be broken in half and yet, he's fine. And if Pellegrini will like Dzeko (will make him his Tomasson or Santa Cruz) then Navas will have a target to cross for.
messiah

Post by messiah on Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:10 pm

You guys are forgetting the most important part,

He is a Spanish player about to play in the Prem
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:20 pm

stinger wrote:
Jaime wrote:
stinger wrote:
Juppista wrote:No idea, I can't think of a player less suited to the Premiership.
Interesting, I thought that with his pace he will work quite well there. More surprised with a price tag and a fact that Pellegrini has bought a out and out winger, which he rarely used in the past (Joaquin had to be first at Malaga, at least in Spain).

He's fast sure but someone is going to break him with in the first month. He does almost zero defensive work. He's can cross the ball no doubt about it but that is less useful when you are aiming for Aguero and not Negredo. He can't finish worth shit. I don't know, I've never been a fan of Navas personally. But like you say, he doesn't fit that kind of midfielder that Pellegrini usually prefers (and he had to change Joaquin quite a bit!).
I don't know - a few years ago I would probably thought the same thing, but now? A while ago I would expect Coutinho to be broken in half and yet, he's fine. And if Pellegrini will like Dzeko (will make him his Tomasson or Santa Cruz) then Navas will have a target to cross for.

True I forgot about Dzeko but I thought he was probably on the way out. If he stays then that could be a decent combination.

I am still not convinced Navas will be able to handle the physicality of the premier league. Maybe I'm wrong though - it wouldn't be the first (or last) time!
Romford Pele

Number of posts : 18652
Supports : Arsenal (Team Progress)
Favourite Player : Ozil
Registration date : 2006-10-05

Post by Romford Pele on Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:23 pm

To be fair Jaime, I think the physicality of the EPL is overstated, it really isn't that bad, if at all. The only real adaptation needed is to adjust to the pace. I think that's what will get him more than anything.
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:56 pm

Romford Pele wrote:To be fair Jaime, I think the physicality of the EPL is overstated, it really isn't that bad, if at all. The only real adaptation needed is to adjust to the pace. I think that's what will get him more than anything.

Doesn't at least one Arsenal player break his leg every year?????
Super Progress

Number of posts : 15428
Supports : Real Madrid + Mierda inchada en un palo
Favourite Player : Laudrup,Cassano,Totti, Zidane,Marcelo, Pepe!,Guti, PROGRESS
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Post by Super Progress on Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:08 pm

Romford Pele wrote:To be fair Jaime, I think the physicality of the EPL is overstated, it really isn't that bad, if at all. The only real adaptation needed is to adjust to the pace. I think that's what will get him more than anything.
It is overstated nowadays but it was more true some years ago. Reyes might well have settled if he had been transfered today(at the same age).
Romford Pele

Post by Romford Pele on Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:18 am

Jaime wrote:

Doesn't at least one Arsenal player break his leg every year?????

lol!

It was three in four years at one point. But I think we were targeted because we were perceived to be a 'soft touch'. And that may well have been true to an extent, obviously not the case anymore though.

But in general it's fine. Navas will be playing in a very robust side so I wouldn't envisage he'd be targeted. He'll initially have to adjust to the pace of the league but he'll be good to go after that.
Romford Pele

Post by Romford Pele on Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:21 am

Super Mourinho wrote:
It is overstated nowadays but it was more true some years ago. Reyes might well have settled if he had been transfered today(at the same age).

lol!

The Neville brothers sent him running back to his mum's paella Very Happy To be honest, there were a few issues why he didn't settle. One was because he didn't like the weather. Another because London was 'boring' Doh And one of the most important ones was because Henry didn't like him.
Super Progress

Post by Super Progress on Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:56 am

Romford Pele wrote:
Super Mourinho wrote:

lol!

The Neville brothers sent him running back to his mum's paella Very Happy To be honest, there were a few issues why he didn't settle. One was because he didn't like the weather. Another because London was 'boring' Doh And one of the most important ones was because Henry didn't like him.
Not to mention that he couldn't resettle from the life in Seville to one in England. But with him in particular he didn't like the hard tackling.
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:20 pm

Valencia have sold Tino Costa to Spartak Moscow for 10m euro
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:31 pm

Today's gossip:

*Atletico Madrid are interested in Malaga right back Jesus Gamez. Would be a good, versatile signing imo.

*Javi Varas looking more and more like he will move permanently to Celta Vigo.

*Sevilla are claiming they don't have to sell Negredo because they sold Navas for a lot more than they were expecting and in fact they are hoping to extend Negredo's current contract.

*Tottenham in the mix to sign Roberto Soldado. I am curious to see how much he will be sold for.

*Rafa Benitez wants Mascherano for his new project in Napoli. Barcelona aren't worried because they have Song!

*Espanyol have renewed Javier Aguirre's contract for a further two seasons. Meanwhile Real Sociedad's first option to replace Montanier, Gerardo Martino, has said that he won't be leaving Newell's Old Boys.

*Juan Ignacio Martinez has left Levante - the club are not offering him an extension. Seems a bit odd, I can't think of the last time Levante was even relevant before JIM took over. Caparros is the leading candidate to replace him.

*Barcelona being linked (again) with Mathieu and also Adil Rami who is supposedly available for 10m euro.

*Betis were being linked with a move for Esteban Granero but apparently el Pirata is going to Rubin Kazan. Now the alternative for Betis is Joan Verdu.

*Sevilla are interested in Vladimir Weiss to replace Jesus Navas. Weiss had a nice season two years ago on loan at Espanyol I think he would do well at Sevilla. Sevilla are also looking into the possibility of Callejon.

*Atletico have supposedly agreed to terms with Diego (Wolfsburg) and Toulalan (Malaga) but have to finalise negotiations with the clubs. Would be two big signings for Atletico. Diego I can see because they have lacked a bit of creativity. Arda is talented but pretty hit or miss. Toulalan has great experience but Mario Suarez and Gabi and Koke all had very good seasons so it will be a lot of competition.

*Real Madrid had a 20m bid for Marquinhos rejected by Roma. Rumour has it we are not actually interested in the player, just trying to jack up the price for Barcelona. Biggrin

*Coentrao has gone public saying he wants to leave. I haven't heard his comments yet but he has been linked with Chelsea in the last few weeks. Wouldn't be surprised to see him meet back up with Jose who was the one who wanted him at Madrid. Shame because I thought he did really well overall in his time at Madrid. I think the fact that he cost 30m meant he was never going to get a fair shake.

Jaime

Post by Jaime on Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:10 pm

Good news for Atletico, Courtois saying that he is returning for another year. Ale
Super Progress

Post by Super Progress on Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:22 pm

With no CL football and Isco also leaving this could well be the end of Malaga's little rise to the top. Now any competition from outside the Big 2 hinges on Atletico and they have already lost their big star.

Edit:Can somebody explain why the new editing tool stinks so much. I couldn't even quote a simple story about Joaquin leaving for Fiorentina. Apparently a done deal
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:10 pm

Joaquin to Fiorentina is a done deal, 3m euro apparently.

Not sure what to say about the new look reply box....
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:49 pm

Table on page 1 is now updated!
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:09 pm

Rumours!

*Betis are close to signing Chilean international Lorenzo Reyes from CD Huachipato. Never heard of him.

*Not only are English, Italian, and Germany clubs robbing young Spanish players left and right but apparently Belgian clubs are too. Anderlect has paid 1,5m euro for Cordoba's Fede Vico. Doh

*Zidane is pushing hard to get the signing of Isco wrapped up. He doesn't want anyone swooping in after the good Euro that Isco is having.

*Cavani's mum says he is in talks with City and Real Madrid.

*Sounds like Negredo is going to be moving to Atletico this summer even though Sevilla initially said that after selling Navas they didn't have to sell anyone else. Sevilla looking at some Rumanian striker called Rusescu to replace him. Erm

*Celta Vigo trying to get Rafinha on loan from Barcelona B. Meanwhile, it looks like Oriol Romeu who is not in Jose's plans for Chelsea (surprise surprise) could move to Celta on loan. Specific request of Luis Enrique who had him in Barcelona B a few years back.

*Joan Verdu has announced he is leaving Espanyol. Rumour is that he could sign for Real Sociedad.

*Kike Sola could be moving from Osasuna to Athletic Bilbao. Marca is saying the deal is in the realm of 5m euro.

*Lots of interest in Mathieu (no idea why). Napoli, Bayern, and Barcelona all making inquiries.
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:26 pm

lol!

Well it seems that the highly esteemed WPOTY Ever Banega is finally going to get his big transfer, taking his truly world class talents to a club that will be a true showcase for his ability:

Spoiler:
Super Progress

Post by Super Progress on Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:08 pm

Jaime wrote:lol!

Well it seems that the highly esteemed WPOTY Ever Banega is finally going to get his big transfer, taking his truly world class talents to a club that will be a true showcase for his ability:

Spoiler:
lol!
Thank god I got off the Banega bandwagon. Although he is good enough for Valencia imo.
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:30 pm

Today's gossip:

*Farsa getting desperate for a centre back so they may be going in for Koscielny. Good thinking since most of the players they have signed from Arsenal have turned out to be awesome!!! Ale

*Dani Aranzubia is looking to be a hot commodity this summer after Deportivo were relegated again. Betis, Celta, and Levante are all interested.

*Newly promoted Villarreal are hoping to take Betis' Ruben Perez (ex-Atletico) on loan for next season since the young midfielder hasn't had too many chances.

*The Malaga clear out continues: Santa Cruz apparently on his way to Hamburg, Dude has offers from clubs from Mexico and the US, Julio Baptista has been told he will be sold unless he accepts a big reduction in wages, Demichelis is rumoured to be on his way, either back to River or maybe to Atletico even so it really does look like the end for Malaga.

*Betis interested in trying to take Didac Vila on loan from Milan.

*Raul Baena will not be continuing at Espanyol. The midfilelder's contract is up and the two parties have decided not to renew. Meanwhile Espanyol continue to search for a replacement for Verdu who could be off to Valencia.

*Arsenal sniffing around young Levante winger Ruben Garcia. Grr

*Real Sociedad have stated their goal is to make two signings and to not sell anybody ahead of their Champions League campaign next year.

*Espanyol trying to balance the books by selling Jordi Amat and Mubarak Wakaso. Amat was on loan at Rayo last year but no offer from them. Wakaso has suitors in Serie A and the Premiership apparently.

*Valencia have told Djukic that they have to sell 18m euro worth of players before he can think about signing anybody. They've already brought in about 6,5m from selling Tino Costa.

*Sevilla who are also struggling financially look like they will be parting with Luis Alberto. Monchi has come out to say that they've received a couple of very good offers already. Meanwhile Unai Emery is hoping to land Jese Rodriguez on loan.

Romford Pele

Post by Romford Pele on Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:33 pm

Jaime wrote:Today's gossip:

*Farsa getting desperate for a centre back so they may be going in for Koscielny. Good thinking since most of the players they have signed from Arsenal have turned out to be awesome!!! Ale

*Dani Aranzubia is looking to be a hot commodity this summer after Deportivo were relegated again. Betis, Celta, and Levante are all interested.

*Newly promoted Villarreal are hoping to take Betis' Ruben Perez (ex-Atletico) on loan for next season since the young midfielder hasn't had too many chances.

*The Malaga clear out continues: Santa Cruz apparently on his way to Hamburg, Dude has offers from clubs from Mexico and the US, Julio Baptista has been told he will be sold unless he accepts a big reduction in wages, Demichelis is rumoured to be on his way, either back to River or maybe to Atletico even so it really does look like the end for Malaga.

*Betis interested in trying to take Didac Vila on loan from Milan.

*Raul Baena will not be continuing at Espanyol. The midfilelder's contract is up and the two parties have decided not to renew. Meanwhile Espanyol continue to search for a replacement for Verdu who could be off to Valencia.

*Arsenal sniffing around young Levante winger Ruben Garcia. Grr

*Real Sociedad have stated their goal is to make two signings and to not sell anybody ahead of their Champions League campaign next year.

*Espanyol trying to balance the books by selling Jordi Amat and Mubarak Wakaso. Amat was on loan at Rayo last year but no offer from them. Wakaso has suitors in Serie A and the Premiership apparently.

*Valencia have told Djukic that they have to sell 18m euro worth of players before he can think about signing anybody. They've already brought in about 6,5m from selling Tino Costa.

*Sevilla who are also struggling financially look like they will be parting with Luis Alberto. Monchi has come out to say that they've received a couple of very good offers already. Meanwhile Unai Emery is hoping to land Jese Rodriguez on loan.

Kos would be awesome. Thankfully it won't happen. They can have Vermaelen ok
EMP

Number of posts : 7384
Supports : Valencia, and in Africa Al-Ahly
Favourite Player : The Legendary David Albelda, Mohammed Aboutreika, Charles Gyamfi, Baba Yara, Kalusha Bwalya, Godfrey Chitalu, Segun Odegbami,
Registration date : 2007-03-24

Post by EMP on Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:10 am

*Atletico Madrid are interested in Malaga right back Jesus Gamez. Would be a good, versatile signing imo.

*Javi Varas looking more and more like he will move permanently to Celta Vigo.

*Sevilla are claiming they don't have to sell Negredo because they sold Navas for a lot more than they were expecting and in fact they are hoping to extend Negredo's current contract.

*Tottenham in the mix to sign Roberto Soldado. I am curious to see how much he will be sold for.

*Rafa Benitez wants Mascherano for his new project in Napoli. Barcelona aren't worried because they have Song!

*Espanyol have renewed Javier Aguirre's contract for a further two seasons. Meanwhile Real Sociedad's first option to replace Montanier, Gerardo Martino, has said that he won't be leaving Newell's Old Boys.

*Juan Ignacio Martinez has left Levante - the club are not offering him an extension. Seems a bit odd, I can't think of the last time Levante was even relevant before JIM took over. Caparros is the leading candidate to replace him.

*Barcelona being linked (again) with Mathieu and also Adil Rami who is supposedly available for 10m euro.

*Betis were being linked with a move for Esteban Granero but apparently el Pirata is going to Rubin Kazan. Now the alternative for Betis is Joan Verdu.

*Sevilla are interested in Vladimir Weiss to replace Jesus Navas. Weiss had a nice season two years ago on loan at Espanyol I think he would do well at Sevilla. Sevilla are also looking into the possibility of Callejon.

*Atletico have supposedly agreed to terms with Diego (Wolfsburg) and Toulalan (Malaga) but have to finalise negotiations with the clubs. Would be two big signings for Atletico. Diego I can see because they have lacked a bit of creativity. Arda is talented but pretty hit or miss. Toulalan has great experience but Mario Suarez and Gabi and Koke all had very good seasons so it will be a lot of competition.

*Real Madrid had a 20m bid for Marquinhos rejected by Roma. Rumour has it we are not actually interested in the player, just trying to jack up the price for Barcelona. Biggrin

*Coentrao has gone public saying he wants to leave. I haven't heard his comments yet but he has been linked with Chelsea in the last few weeks. Wouldn't be surprised to see him meet back up with Jose who was the one who wanted him at Madrid. Shame because I thought he did really well overall in his time at Madrid. I think the fact that he cost 30m meant he was never going to get a fair shake.

His new buy out close infinity. Hands off or serious curses will be issued! GrrGrrGrr After last season we're trigger happy to issue curses!
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:22 pm

Today's gossip:

*Del Nido has admitted there are discussions between Sevilla and Atletico for Alvaro Negredo.

*Atletico have been looking for another CB. First rumour was Demichelis. Now, Otamendi is being linked with Atletico. However, Porto are not willing to negotiate for less than his buyout of 30m euro.

*Sevilla have sold Luis Alberto (Liverpool) and Antonio Luna (Aston Villa) for a combined 10m euro.

*Jose wants to take Geoffrey Kondogbia to Chelsea. He was being linked with RM before Jose left. He is one hulk of a player. The way the summer is going Sevilla are going to have a lot of money in the bank and no players.

*Espanyol have made their first two signings of the summer: Alcorcon midfielder Abraham and Cordoba left back Juan Fuentes.

*Arsenal sniffing around Illarramendi. Grr

*Barcelona being linked with Juan Mata as a 'replacement' for Thiago. Doh

*Oh, and Thiago is going to sign with Man Utd.
messiah

Post by messiah on Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:38 am

higs to arsenal seems done
Romford Pele

Post by Romford Pele on Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:00 am

*Del Nido has admitted there are discussions between Sevilla and Atletico for Alvaro Negredo.

*Atletico have been looking for another CB. First rumour was Demichelis. Now, Otamendi is being linked with Atletico. However, Porto are not willing to negotiate for less than his buyout of 30m euro.

*Sevilla have sold Luis Alberto (Liverpool) and Antonio Luna (Aston Villa) for a combined 10m euro.

*Jose wants to take Geoffrey Kondogbia to Chelsea. He was being linked with RM before Jose left. He is one hulk of a player. The way the summer is going Sevilla are going to have a lot of money in the bank and no players.

*Espanyol have made their first two signings of the summer: Alcorcon midfielder Abraham and Cordoba left back Juan Fuentes.

*Arsenal sniffing around Illarramendi. Grr

*Barcelona being linked with Juan Mata as a 'replacement' for Thiago. Doh

*Oh, and Thiago is going to sign with Man Utd.

Very Happy
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:23 pm

Lots of rumours doing the rounds today!

*Newest "replacement" for Thiago (who is definitely leaving - De Gea was passing around one of the match balls from the U21 final for all of the players to sign as a memento and Thiago's message was 'see you in Manchester' Laughing) is Miralem Pjanic. Don't know what his real situation is but I thought he looked pretty good back in his days in Lyon. Would be nice to see him on the bench of the Camp Nou.

*Manchester City and United are both showing interest in Adil Rami of Valencia. Sounds like Valencia would sell him for around 10m euro. The exodus continues.........

*All of the Di Maria to PSG rumours have cooled lately but now the argentine winger is being linked with a move to Man City.

*Sounded like Toulalan was pretty much set to join Atletico Madrid this summer as the Malaga firesale continues but now there is a rumour out of France that he could be returning to his homeland to join up with Philippe Montanier's new project at Rennes.

*Piti to Granada is a done deal it would seem.

*Chelsea being linked with Alvaro Morata - obviously the person who invented that rumour knows nothing about Jose! Laughing

*Higuain to Arsenal seems like it's gonna happen. 25m euro and Higuain is going to make 7,5m euro per season. Suerte Pipita! Ale

*Espanyol close to signing ex-Real Madrid Castilla striker Javier Acuña. He had a pretty good season with Girona last campaign.

*Roberto Martinez trying to take Guilherme Siqueira to Everton. If they sold Baines he would actually be a pretty decent replacement but if Baines isn't leaving then it seems a little pointless.

*Rayo desperately need a forward and might turn to swiss striker Alex Geijo. He had a couple of decent seasons for Levante and later Granada. 

*Fortunately the stingy ass gunners are only offering 12m euro for Illarramendi. Real Sociedad have told them to f*ck off until they come back with his buyout clause which is 25m.

*Valencia have decided that Guaita is going to be their #1 goalkeeper next year and Diego Alves is up for sale. The club are still trying to raise about 20m euro in player sales this summer (and they want to do it without selling Soldado). They will probably sell Rami. They could probably get 10m for Alves as well the only problem is Alves is being very picky about where he wants to go. Apparently he has already rejected several moves back to Brazil. Fiorentina might be the best option but apparently Alves' wages are too high for the Italian club.

*Malaga vicepresident Moayad Shatat has come out saying that Malaga will have up to 40m euro to spend and that they are not in a position where they have to sell Isco. Biggrin

*The mighty Nabil El Zhar (nice one Rafa!) is going renew his contract and stay at Levante for another season. 

*Getafe trying to loan Argentina defender Fede Fernandez for another season but Rafa wants him back at San Paolo so Getafe will be in the market for another CB.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 26, 2017 3:00 am