Managers!

Jaime

Number of posts : 32027
Supports : Real Madrid CF
Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Managers!

Post by Jaime on Mon May 20, 2013 6:28 pm

1st, 2nd and 3rd place in England will have new managers.

1st place in Germany will have a new manager.

1st place in Spain might have a new manager and 2nd place will definitely have a new manager and 4th (la Real!!!!) too.

1st place in France might have a new manager.

Managers! Ale
blutgraetsche

Number of posts : 23328
Supports : Deutsche Fußballnationalmannschaft
Registration date : 2006-08-09

Re: Managers!

Post by blutgraetsche on Mon May 20, 2013 6:39 pm

Werder will have a new manager, too! cheers
blutgraetsche

Number of posts : 23328
Supports : Deutsche Fußballnationalmannschaft
Registration date : 2006-08-09

Post by blutgraetsche on Mon May 20, 2013 7:51 pm

Now that Mourinho leaving is official, who do the Madrid fans want to replace him with? Only one vote allowed!
Luis

Number of posts : 26261
Supports : Liverpool
Favourite Player : Luis Garcia, Danny Agger, Pedro, Pepe Reina, Luis Suarez, Raul Meireles, Juan Mata, Jordan Henderson
Registration date : 2007-03-28

Post by Luis on Mon May 20, 2013 7:54 pm

Madrid should get Rafa while he's ripe and chubby.

Take away his name and you'd be excited by his CV.

It astounds me how City wouldn't want him over Pellegrini - no disrespect to him but Rafa is a proven winner.
Jaime

Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal

Post by Jaime on Mon May 20, 2013 7:56 pm

Luis banging on about Rafa again. Shock of the century! Laughing

@Blut - I want Del Bosque but as that is impossible, I would take Heynckes. I still like Laudrup but now that Heynckes is out of contract and given his experience I think he is the best choice right now. Always thought he was sacked very unfairly back in 1998.
Luis

Favourite Player : Luis Garcia, Danny Agger, Pedro, Pepe Reina, Luis Suarez, Raul Meireles, Juan Mata, Jordan Henderson

Post by Luis on Mon May 20, 2013 8:00 pm

Jaime wrote:Luis banging on about Rafa again. Shock of the century! Laughing

@Blut - I want Del Bosque but as that is impossible, I would take Heynckes. I still like Laudrup but now that Heynckes is out of contract and given his experience I think he is the best choice right now. Always thought he was sacked very unfairly back in 1998.

Rafa has won more than Heynckes and is 15 years younger - fact.

Jaime

Post by Jaime on Mon May 20, 2013 8:02 pm

Luis wrote:

Rafa - 1 (lucky) CL + 2 leagues
Jupp - 1 (proper) CL + 3 leagues

The rest are just mickey mouse trophies that nobody cares about. Ale

#ageaintnuthinbutanumber
Luis

Post by Luis on Mon May 20, 2013 8:04 pm

Jaime wrote:
Luis wrote:

#ageaintnuthinbutanumber

Rafa won 2 titles in a top league. He has 2 Uefa cups and an FA cup - they aren't to be sniffed at <Ale>

#rafatoMadrid
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Mon May 20, 2013 8:08 pm

Luis wrote:
Jaime wrote:
Luis wrote:

#ageaintnuthinbutanumber

Rafa won 2 titles in a top league. He has 2 Uefa cups and an FA cup - they aren't to be sniffed at <Ale>

#rafatoMadrid

Are you saying the Bundesliga is NOT a top league!?!?!?!?!?!?! #heresy

Jupp won a German cup too. And a couple of Intertotos. Nobody cares. Just like nobody cares about the 2013 Europa League.
Luis

Post by Luis on Mon May 20, 2013 8:10 pm

Admit - you don't want Rafa based on nothing but childish loathing you've accumulated from media agenda and drivel. His achievements speak for themselves, he's one of the current top managers in world football.
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Mon May 20, 2013 8:18 pm

Luis wrote:Admit - you don't want Rafa based on nothing but childish loathing you've accumulated from media agenda and drivel. His achievements speak for themselves, he's one of the current top managers in world football.

Oh man you got me, it is definitely the media that makes up my mind and not seeing all of the sh!t on a stick that Rafa plays since his days at Extremadura. He has a good CV no doubt but he's a mercenary and a coward and Wenger won a league more recently than Rafa. Says it all really.
Balack was Coward

Number of posts : 1283
Supports : FC Barcelona, Liverpool FC, Valencia, Malaga, PSG, Lazio, Zenit St Petersburg, Spain, Uruguay, Russia
Favourite Player : Zlatan , Busquets, Banega, Isco, Goldado, Camacho, Xavi, Joaquín, Javi Martinez, Iniesta, Alonso, Canales, Robben, Messi, Forlan, Neymar, Müller, Ramos, Riquelme, Messi, Cavani, Falcao, Lucas Leiva, Diego Perez, Villa, Miccoli, Puyol : Favourite managers - Guardiola and Pellegrini
Registration date : 2013-04-08

Post by Balack was Coward on Mon May 20, 2013 8:18 pm

But Rafa won the Europa League with a £300 million squad. So he is the best.
Balack was Coward

Number of posts : 1283
Supports : FC Barcelona, Liverpool FC, Valencia, Malaga, PSG, Lazio, Zenit St Petersburg, Spain, Uruguay, Russia
Favourite Player : Zlatan , Busquets, Banega, Isco, Goldado, Camacho, Xavi, Joaquín, Javi Martinez, Iniesta, Alonso, Canales, Robben, Messi, Forlan, Neymar, Müller, Ramos, Riquelme, Messi, Cavani, Falcao, Lucas Leiva, Diego Perez, Villa, Miccoli, Puyol : Favourite managers - Guardiola and Pellegrini
Registration date : 2013-04-08

Post by Balack was Coward on Mon May 20, 2013 8:21 pm

Rafa is a more tactically astute version Mourinho. I am sure most Madrid fans want a manager to make this talented group of players play expansive football after three years of shit on a stick by Mourinho. That's why they would prefer the likes of Laudrup or Heynkes over Rafa, not because they hate him. Get off his dick Lewis you phaggot.
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Mon May 20, 2013 8:22 pm

To be fair, I do hate him. Biggrin Ale
Luis

Post by Luis on Mon May 20, 2013 8:25 pm

Jaime wrote:
Luis wrote:Admit - you don't want Rafa based on nothing but childish loathing you've accumulated from media agenda and drivel. His achievements speak for themselves, he's one of the current top managers in world football.

Oh man you got me, it is definitely the media that makes up my mind and not seeing all of the sh!t on a stick that Rafa plays since his days at Extremadura. He has a good CV no doubt but he's a mercenary and a coward and Wenger won a league more recently than Rafa. Says it all really.

Not going to bother getting into a massive debate over it but it always makes me chuckle when people say the football his teams play is boring. His Valencia teams played beautiful stuff, his Liverpool side broke records for goals scored thrashing teams like United and Madrid along the way, his Chelsea sides have scored plenty of goals, 8-0 vs Villa for instance. It's as if people just make their own stats and figures up when it comes to Rafa to suit their clear agenda.

How exactly is he a coward? That's a new one to me. He was the only manager that had the balls to fight back against Sir Alex Ferguson whilst most managers sat silent and licked his balls for 20 years.

He didn't win the league with Liverpool but came very close which considering we'd been the fifth best team in England for some time was some achievement. He didn't win the league with Inter in his 7 months in charge or whatever but Inters problems are still definitely all his fault - he destroyed them Rolling Eyes

And yeah he didn't win the league at Chelsea either - he must be shit. It's a good job he managed to win the Europa League then against a Benfica side that had only lost one game all season or something daft like that.
messiah

Number of posts : 3084
Registration date : 2011-11-03

Post by messiah on Mon May 20, 2013 8:30 pm

although I hate Tito he will understand one thing that any new Madrid manager will take a minute to get use to, which is the relentlessness that it takes to win la liga for Madrid or barca, no less than 96 points will win it.

Which is why I am sure we will win it next year, Carlo are whoever are use to being able to drop a few points throughout the season and still win.
Kimbo

Number of posts : 38170
Registration date : 2006-08-06

Post by Kimbo on Mon May 20, 2013 8:33 pm

I want one. Sad
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Mon May 20, 2013 8:39 pm

Luis wrote:
Jaime wrote:

Not going to bother getting into a massive debate over it but it always makes me chuckle when people say the football his teams play is boring. His Valencia teams played beautiful stuff, his Liverpool side broke records for goals scored thrashing teams like United and Madrid along the way, his Chelsea sides have scored plenty of goals, 8-0 vs Villa for instance. It's as if people just make their own stats and figures up when it comes to Rafa to suit their clear agenda.

How exactly is he a coward? That's a new one to me. He was the only manager that had the balls to fight back against Sir Alex Ferguson whilst most managers sat silent and licked his balls for 20 years.

He didn't win the league with Liverpool but came very close which considering we'd been the fifth best team in England for some time was some achievement. He didn't win the league with Inter in his 7 months in charge or whatever but Inters problems are still definitely all his fault - he destroyed them Rolling Eyes

And yeah he didn't win the league at Chelsea either - he must be shit. It's a good job he managed to win the Europa League then against a Benfica side that had only lost one game all season or something daft like that.

Valencia played beautiful stuff? With a midfield of Baraja and Albelda? Are you serious? You were barely 10 years old when he first won the Spanish League.

Seems like he has a lot of excuses for not winning leagues.

And he took Chelsea backwards in the league ffs!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:46 am