The Isco > Gotze thread.

Balack was Coward

Number of posts : 1283
Supports : FC Barcelona, Liverpool FC, Valencia, Malaga, PSG, Lazio, Zenit St Petersburg, Spain, Uruguay, Russia
Favourite Player : Zlatan , Busquets, Banega, Isco, Goldado, Camacho, Xavi, Joaquín, Javi Martinez, Iniesta, Alonso, Canales, Robben, Messi, Forlan, Neymar, Müller, Ramos, Riquelme, Messi, Cavani, Falcao, Lucas Leiva, Diego Perez, Villa, Miccoli, Puyol : Favourite managers - Guardiola and Pellegrini
Registration date : 2013-04-08

The Isco > Gotze thread.

Post by Balack was Coward on Thu May 23, 2013 7:36 am

Proof Isco is technically better than Gotze - Written by various experienced stats makers who know their football, let me assure you. I certainly value their opinion over biased, deluded, arrogant and overly nationalistic Germans:

http://pesstatsdatabase.com/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=18586
http://pesstatsdatabase.com/viewtopic.php?t=20620

-----Technique (Ball control)------------Dribbling accuracy

Gotze---------91----------------------------------90

Isco-----------95----------------------------------94

In fact, check out both full stats sets. Isco is rate higher than Gotze on attacking intelligence,teamwork, passing and shooting too. <Ale> Biggrin

Yet here is proof Blut thinks Gotze first touch is just as good as Messi's or Cassanos. Yikes : Laughing

blutgraetsche wrote:
Götze's first touch and 'grace' on the ball is as good as anyone's in football

Bring back the sigs. Grr
Kroos

Number of posts : 9049
Supports : FC Bayern Munich, die MANNSCHAFT
Favourite Player : Kroos, Müller, Götze, Neuer, Gündogan
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Re: The Isco > Gotze thread.

Post by Kroos on Thu May 23, 2013 7:39 am

götze > draxler > isco
Balack was Coward

Supports : FC Barcelona, Liverpool FC, Valencia, Malaga, PSG, Lazio, Zenit St Petersburg, Spain, Uruguay, Russia
Favourite Player : Zlatan , Busquets, Banega, Isco, Goldado, Camacho, Xavi, Joaquín, Javi Martinez, Iniesta, Alonso, Canales, Robben, Messi, Forlan, Neymar, Müller, Ramos, Riquelme, Messi, Cavani, Falcao, Lucas Leiva, Diego Perez, Villa, Miccoli, Puyol : Favourite managers - Guardiola and Pellegrini

Post by Balack was Coward on Thu May 23, 2013 7:40 am

Pes stats indicate otherwise.... We all know if Isco was German and Gotze weren't you would say Isco is better.
blutgraetsche

Number of posts : 23328
Supports : Deutsche Fußballnationalmannschaft
Registration date : 2006-08-09

Post by blutgraetsche on Thu May 23, 2013 10:21 am

Please, put that in your sig retard, I totally stand by that because I actually watch (and understand) football matches, not Playstation games. The funniest thing is that you continue to quote PES stats as 'proof'. How fucking idiotic can it get? Laugh

The laughing stock of the internet. Come on, post a few more retarded things in the Guardian blogs, it's not like you haven't been ripped to pieces there either. How much humiliation can someone take?
Balack was Coward

Post by Balack was Coward on Thu May 23, 2013 10:30 am

lol! Blut is just butthurt that he got owned like these defenders by me (Isco):

Sad cheers

No matter what I have said in the past, I have never said anything as retarded as Gotze being as good as Messi. Laugh lol!

PS. Many of the stats makers don't even play PES! They just enjoy rating football players, that's all it is. It's not necessarily anything to do with the game PES.
blutgraetsche

Post by blutgraetsche on Thu May 23, 2013 10:35 am

Who said that Götze is as good as Messi? Are you seriously that retarded?

What is your education, seriously? Do you have any? You 'own' yourself everytime you post those idiotic PES stats. Put away that controller for a second and read a book or two, such a vacuum must hurt FFS.
Balack was Coward

Post by Balack was Coward on Thu May 23, 2013 10:43 am

blutgraetsche wrote:
Götze's first touch and 'grace' on the ball is as good as anyone's in football

You said Gotze is technically( The technical skills of a football go a long way in defining one) as good as Messi which is an outrageous claim. Admit it, you are utterly biased towards German players. I am getting tired of this shit tbh.
blutgraetsche

Post by blutgraetsche on Thu May 23, 2013 10:46 am

I wrote that Götze's first touch and grace on the ball is as good as any's. I never wrote that Götze is as good as Messi. If you think that the first statement, my actual statement, equals the second statement, the statement you pulled out of your arse, you're seriously retarded, like in short bus retarded.

First touch and grace on the ball is not everything in football. Not even "technique" is. Messi is much more than just great technique, but how to explain that to someone who fails the second he tries to process information in that vacuum brain of his.
Balack was Coward

Post by Balack was Coward on Thu May 23, 2013 11:47 am

"I wrote that Götze's first touch and grace on the ball is as good as any's. "

And I find this fuckin' hilarious. lol! As I am sure every non German on here does too.
blutgraetsche

Post by blutgraetsche on Thu May 23, 2013 1:01 pm

I think you're a cretin. I am sure every human being agrees, you probably included.
Balack was Coward

Post by Balack was Coward on Thu May 23, 2013 1:06 pm

Messi > Isco > Gotze

Go back to reading the Guardian phaggot. lol!
blutgraetsche

Post by blutgraetsche on Thu May 23, 2013 1:11 pm

You mean go back to see you being humiliated on there just as you're on here? How does all that shit taste that people keep shoving down your throat for being an insufferable little cretin? Laugh

worms, the laughing stock of EMB, "Goldado", the laughing stock of the Guardian blogs. Way to go, it's not like you have more than your pathetic virtual existence anyway you jobless bum.
Balack was Coward

Post by Balack was Coward on Thu May 23, 2013 1:21 pm

Erm, I don't post on the Guardian. But it's nice to see you can't stop thinking about me. Smile Just don't get any ideas you dirty man. ok
blutgraetsche

Post by blutgraetsche on Thu May 23, 2013 1:23 pm

I can't stop stomping on your pathetic little existence because it's fun. Don't kill yourself though, every forum needs a punch bag.
Balack was Coward

Post by Balack was Coward on Thu May 23, 2013 1:43 pm

Please stop stomping on me. Rolling Eyes
Kroos

Post by Kroos on Thu May 23, 2013 1:45 pm

isco looks like the next real sociedad player who failed at madrid
Jaime

Number of posts : 32027
Supports : Real Madrid CF
Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Post by Jaime on Thu May 23, 2013 1:56 pm

Kroos wrote:isco looks like the next real sociedad player who failed at madrid

Xabi Alonso? scratch
Kroos

Post by Kroos on Thu May 23, 2013 2:10 pm

no this young lad, i am not sure if it was real s.; they guy with the huge injury

no isco looks class, i hope he joins madrid, özil would benefit
Jaime

Number of posts : 32027
Supports : Real Madrid CF
Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Post by Jaime on Thu May 23, 2013 2:10 pm

Kroos wrote:no this young lad, i am not sure if it was real s.; they guy with the huge injury

no isco looks class, i hope he joins madrid, özil would benefit

Oh Canales? Yeah he was from Racing.
Kroos

Post by Kroos on Thu May 23, 2013 2:12 pm

yeah canales
Balack was Coward

Post by Balack was Coward on Thu May 23, 2013 2:16 pm

Jaime wrote:
Kroos wrote:isco looks like the next real sociedad player who failed at madrid

Xabi Alonso? scratch

lol! <Ale>
blutgraetsche

Post by blutgraetsche on Fri May 24, 2013 8:55 am

lol!

worms aka "Goldado" on the Guardian blogs, tries to slag me off there and as a result gets completely owned by the posters over there. You really can't make this up...

www.guardian.co.uk/football/2013/may/23/germany-bust-boom-talent

(scroll down to the comments section)

You are such a tool worms, but kinda hilarious in a way. Hope you don't get banned just for the sake of entertainment... Ale Laugh
Kroos

Post by Kroos on Fri May 24, 2013 9:07 am

You are right about them being technically inferior, would you believe just today I was speaking to a German friend (he's a bit slow in the head) and he said Gotze has a first touch and technique just as good as Messi? It seems one years success for 2 of their clubs in the CL is getting to their heads.

lol! lol! from the guardian

agree, we should not ban him, he brings fresh wind into the blog, there are always discussions

110%

Number of posts : 8978

Post by 110% on Fri May 24, 2013 9:29 am

blutgraetsche wrote:lol!

worms aka "Goldado" on the Guardian blogs, tries to slag me off there and as a result gets completely owned by the posters over there. You really can't make this up...

www.guardian.co.uk/football/2013/may/23/germany-bust-boom-talent

(scroll down to the comments section)

You are such a tool worms, but kinda hilarious in a way. Hope you don't get banned just for the sake of entertainment... Ale Laugh

yep, that's definitely worms, and he didn't only get owned, he got pwned

110%

Number of posts : 8978

Post by 110% on Fri May 24, 2013 9:32 am

Kroos wrote:You are right about them being technically inferior, would you believe just today I was speaking to a German friend (he's a bit slow in the head) and he said Gotze has a first touch and technique just as good as Messi? It seems one years success for 2 of their clubs in the CL is getting to their heads.

lol! lol! from the guardian

agree, we should not ban him, he brings fresh wind into the blog, there are always discussions

I think it is kind of sad that worms doesn't have any real friends

worms you are more than a friend to us, you are like the retarded brother we never had and are happy not to be anywhere near in real life Hug

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:28 am