La Liga 2012/13 Season Thread

Share
avatar
Jaime

Number of posts : 32027
Age : 39
Supports : Real Madrid CF
Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Re: La Liga 2012/13 Season Thread

Post by Jaime on Tue May 21, 2013 6:46 am

Nah Messiah hates Cesc too.
avatar
Balack was Coward

Number of posts : 1283
Age : 103
Supports : FC Barcelona, Liverpool FC, Valencia, Malaga, PSG, Lazio, Zenit St Petersburg, Spain, Uruguay, Russia
Favourite Player : Zlatan , Busquets, Banega, Isco, Goldado, Camacho, Xavi, Joaquín, Javi Martinez, Iniesta, Alonso, Canales, Robben, Messi, Forlan, Neymar, Müller, Ramos, Riquelme, Messi, Cavani, Falcao, Lucas Leiva, Diego Perez, Villa, Miccoli, Puyol : Favourite managers - Guardiola and Pellegrini
Registration date : 2013-04-08

Re: La Liga 2012/13 Season Thread

Post by Balack was Coward on Tue May 21, 2013 7:22 am

No, I mean the way you are using the same types of arguments he does. The 'if player x didn't play we would finish 2nd but without player Y we would have still finished 1st' argument. It's an nonsensical argument as another player would have been in the team to replace that player anyway, and you can't judge players on just goals and assists.
avatar
Super Progress

Number of posts : 15429
Age : 28
Supports : Real Madrid + Mierda inchada en un palo
Favourite Player : Laudrup,Cassano,Totti, Zidane,Marcelo, Pepe!,Guti, PROGRESS
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Re: La Liga 2012/13 Season Thread

Post by Super Progress on Tue May 21, 2013 10:28 am

Jaime wrote:lol!

If you take away Cesc's game winning goals you would have finished second. Take away Iniesta's game winning goals and you finish no different.
Did you see that stat anywhere?
avatar
messiah

Number of posts : 3084
Registration date : 2011-11-03

Re: La Liga 2012/13 Season Thread

Post by messiah on Tue May 21, 2013 12:46 pm

Get cesc the fuck out here Jaime, you are just putting him their to piss me off, he has been shit since December.

Iniesta has been the best midfielder in all the land.
avatar
messiah

Number of posts : 3084
Registration date : 2011-11-03

Re: La Liga 2012/13 Season Thread

Post by messiah on Tue May 21, 2013 12:49 pm

Jonah and the Whale wrote:No, I mean the way you are using the same types of arguments he does. The 'if player x didn't play we would finish 2nd but without player Y we would have still finished 1st' argument. It's an nonsensical argument as another player would have been in the team to replace that player anyway, and you can't judge players on just goals and assists.

What you talking about worms.

The oracle never judges a player especially a midfield on goals are assist

Oh and benega hasn't been that great

This is coming from the original bwnega fan.

The R.S kid has been much better
avatar
messiah

Number of posts : 3084
Registration date : 2011-11-03

Re: La Liga 2012/13 Season Thread

Post by messiah on Tue May 21, 2013 12:52 pm

Jaime wrote:Almost to the end of the season. Here is my team of the year:


------------------------------A. Fernández (OSA)


Iraola (ATH)-------Godín (ATL)-------I. Martínez (SOC)-------G. Siqueira (GRA)


----------------Illaramendi (SOC)------Busquets (BAR)


-----------------------------C. Fabregas (BAR)


Messi (BAR)--------------------Falcao (ATL)---------------------Ronaldo (MAD)


Subs: Courtois (ATL), Varane (MAD), Beñat (BET), I. Aspas (CEL), Vela (SOC), Soldado (VAL)


The three attackers pretty much picked themselves. Although I make Messi play on the wing! Laughing

I'm sure the cules will disagree with Fabregas for the attacking midfielder but he has the most assists from anyone on the team (tied for most in the league), more goals than any Farsa midfielder and more game winning goals than anyone but Messi, same passing accuracy as Iniesta. Facts.

Busquets and Illarramendi in the centre of midfield for me. Both win a ton of balls for their team, Illarramendi tackles more, Busquets wins more interceptions but both can then distribute the ball quickly and accurately. The exact opposite of anyone called Diarra!

In the back, I was going back and forth between Godin and Miranda but I think the uruguayan just edges it for me. He's had a really great season. He goes with Inigo Martinez from Real Sociedad in the middle who was the other top centre back imo. Less obvious choices for the full backs. Went with Iraola from Athletic. He is just so consistent. One of the few bright spots from a pretty dismal Athletic side. And for the left, I went with Siqueira from Granada. The guy is a goal machine for a left back.

Goalkeeper I thought about Courtois who is undoubtedly awesome and will win the Zamora pretty easily. But, I went with Andres Fernandez because he made so many vital saves, I think it's pretty clear Osasuna would be relegated without him. Courtois has a pretty good defence in front of him but it might as well be poor Andres all by himself in Pamplona.

Bench is pretty self explanatory. Isco was the one I had a hard time leaving out altogether but I thought his best performances were actually in the CL this year. A little second season syndrom in la liga but still he will be awesome. I really hope we buy him. Modric too made a push in the late part of the season but really didn't deserve it more than someone like Beñat.

Just get cesc out their and yessssssss
avatar
Jaime

Number of posts : 32027
Age : 39
Supports : Real Madrid CF
Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Re: La Liga 2012/13 Season Thread

Post by Jaime on Tue May 21, 2013 1:09 pm

Super Mourinho wrote:
Jaime wrote:lol!

If you take away Cesc's game winning goals you would have finished second. Take away Iniesta's game winning goals and you finish no different.
Did you see that stat anywhere?

I'd seen it on some blog. I didn't actually verify the numbers. But apparently 5 of his 10 goals were game winning goals which amount to 15 points.
avatar
EMP

Number of posts : 7384
Age : 54
Supports : Valencia, and in Africa Al-Ahly
Favourite Player : The Legendary David Albelda, Mohammed Aboutreika, Charles Gyamfi, Baba Yara, Kalusha Bwalya, Godfrey Chitalu, Segun Odegbami,
Registration date : 2007-03-24

Re: La Liga 2012/13 Season Thread

Post by EMP on Tue May 21, 2013 1:14 pm

messiah wrote:
Jaime wrote:Almost to the end of the season. Here is my team of the year:


------------------------------A. Fernández (OSA)


Iraola (ATH)-------Godín (ATL)-------I. Martínez (SOC)-------G. Siqueira (GRA)


----------------Illaramendi (SOC)------Busquets (BAR)


-----------------------------C. Fabregas (BAR)


Messi (BAR)--------------------Falcao (ATL)---------------------Ronaldo (MAD)


Subs: Courtois (ATL), Varane (MAD), Beñat (BET), I. Aspas (CEL), Vela (SOC), Soldado (VAL)


The three attackers pretty much picked themselves. Although I make Messi play on the wing! Laughing

I'm sure the cules will disagree with Fabregas for the attacking midfielder but he has the most assists from anyone on the team (tied for most in the league), more goals than any Farsa midfielder and more game winning goals than anyone but Messi, same passing accuracy as Iniesta. Facts.

Busquets and Illarramendi in the centre of midfield for me. Both win a ton of balls for their team, Illarramendi tackles more, Busquets wins more interceptions but both can then distribute the ball quickly and accurately. The exact opposite of anyone called Diarra!

In the back, I was going back and forth between Godin and Miranda but I think the uruguayan just edges it for me. He's had a really great season. He goes with Inigo Martinez from Real Sociedad in the middle who was the other top centre back imo. Less obvious choices for the full backs. Went with Iraola from Athletic. He is just so consistent. One of the few bright spots from a pretty dismal Athletic side. And for the left, I went with Siqueira from Granada. The guy is a goal machine for a left back.

Goalkeeper I thought about Courtois who is undoubtedly awesome and will win the Zamora pretty easily. But, I went with Andres Fernandez because he made so many vital saves, I think it's pretty clear Osasuna would be relegated without him. Courtois has a pretty good defence in front of him but it might as well be poor Andres all by himself in Pamplona.

Bench is pretty self explanatory. Isco was the one I had a hard time leaving out altogether but I thought his best performances were actually in the CL this year. A little second season syndrom in la liga but still he will be awesome. I really hope we buy him. Modric too made a push in the late part of the season but really didn't deserve it more than someone like Beñat.

Just make Cesc captain and yessssssss!

Wink There fixed it for you. Seriously though, what is wrong with Jaime's reasoning regarding Cesc being in that team?
avatar
EMP

Number of posts : 7384
Age : 54
Supports : Valencia, and in Africa Al-Ahly
Favourite Player : The Legendary David Albelda, Mohammed Aboutreika, Charles Gyamfi, Baba Yara, Kalusha Bwalya, Godfrey Chitalu, Segun Odegbami,
Registration date : 2007-03-24

Re: La Liga 2012/13 Season Thread

Post by EMP on Tue May 21, 2013 1:17 pm

Jaime wrote:
Super Mourinho wrote:
Jaime wrote:lol!

If you take away Cesc's game winning goals you would have finished second. Take away Iniesta's game winning goals and you finish no different.
Did you see that stat anywhere?

I'd seen it on some blog. I didn't actually verify the numbers. But apparently 5 of his 10 goals were game winning goals which amount to 15 points.

10 as they were drawing before, meaning that they were getting one of the three points per match before he got the winner.
avatar
messiah

Number of posts : 3084
Registration date : 2011-11-03

Re: La Liga 2012/13 Season Thread

Post by messiah on Tue May 21, 2013 1:20 pm

Because cesc has been horse shot since December its la liga team of the year not half a year.

Plus if I cared I could find a stat that says a number of iniesta's assist lead to game winning goals.

Game winning goals aren't important what matters is the performance over the season and only perhaps mata,kroos and Muller as midfielders have been as good are better than iniesta this season.

He has 20+ assist all comps this season, it was he and messi that were stretching mother fuckers like Mr fantastic this season, while cesc was scoring tap ins.
avatar
Jaime

Number of posts : 32027
Age : 39
Supports : Real Madrid CF
Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Re: La Liga 2012/13 Season Thread

Post by Jaime on Tue May 21, 2013 1:21 pm

EMP wrote:
Jaime wrote:
Super Mourinho wrote:
Jaime wrote:lol!

If you take away Cesc's game winning goals you would have finished second. Take away Iniesta's game winning goals and you finish no different.
Did you see that stat anywhere?

I'd seen it on some blog. I didn't actually verify the numbers. But apparently 5 of his 10 goals were game winning goals which amount to 15 points.

10 as they were drawing before, meaning that they were getting one of the three points per match before he got the winner.

Ah true. Ok so 10 points they would have a 3 point lead over us right now. Still pretty significant. The cules just like to hate him because they don't want to admit Xavi is past it. Ale
avatar
EMP

Number of posts : 7384
Age : 54
Supports : Valencia, and in Africa Al-Ahly
Favourite Player : The Legendary David Albelda, Mohammed Aboutreika, Charles Gyamfi, Baba Yara, Kalusha Bwalya, Godfrey Chitalu, Segun Odegbami,
Registration date : 2007-03-24

Re: La Liga 2012/13 Season Thread

Post by EMP on Tue May 21, 2013 1:30 pm

Jaime wrote:
EMP wrote:
Jaime wrote:
Super Mourinho wrote:
Jaime wrote:lol!

If you take away Cesc's game winning goals you would have finished second. Take away Iniesta's game winning goals and you finish no different.
Did you see that stat anywhere?

I'd seen it on some blog. I didn't actually verify the numbers. But apparently 5 of his 10 goals were game winning goals which amount to 15 points.

10 as they were drawing before, meaning that they were getting one of the three points per match before he got the winner.

Ah true. Ok so 10 points they would have a 3 point lead over us right now. Still pretty significant. The cules just like to hate him because they don't want to admit Xavi is past it. Ale

Were any of the remaining five goals ones which secured a draw? If so you can add a point for that.
avatar
Jaime

Number of posts : 32027
Age : 39
Supports : Real Madrid CF
Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Re: La Liga 2012/13 Season Thread

Post by Jaime on Tue May 21, 2013 1:41 pm

EMP wrote:
Jaime wrote:
EMP wrote:
Jaime wrote:
Super Mourinho wrote:
Jaime wrote:lol!

If you take away Cesc's game winning goals you would have finished second. Take away Iniesta's game winning goals and you finish no different.
Did you see that stat anywhere?

I'd seen it on some blog. I didn't actually verify the numbers. But apparently 5 of his 10 goals were game winning goals which amount to 15 points.

10 as they were drawing before, meaning that they were getting one of the three points per match before he got the winner.

Ah true. Ok so 10 points they would have a 3 point lead over us right now. Still pretty significant. The cules just like to hate him because they don't want to admit Xavi is past it. Ale

Were any of the remaining five goals ones which secured a draw? If so you can add a point for that.

I don't know, like I said, I didn't go and verify the numbers. Mostly it was to wind up Messiah. Wink
avatar
messiah

Number of posts : 3084
Registration date : 2011-11-03

Re: La Liga 2012/13 Season Thread

Post by messiah on Tue May 21, 2013 1:45 pm

Jaime wrote:
EMP wrote:
Jaime wrote:
EMP wrote:
Jaime wrote:
Super Mourinho wrote:
Jaime wrote:lol!

If you take away Cesc's game winning goals you would have finished second. Take away Iniesta's game winning goals and you finish no different.
Did you see that stat anywhere?

I'd seen it on some blog. I didn't actually verify the numbers. But apparently 5 of his 10 goals were game winning goals which amount to 15 points.

10 as they were drawing before, meaning that they were getting one of the three points per match before he got the winner.

Ah true. Ok so 10 points they would have a 3 point lead over us right now. Still pretty significant. The cules just like to hate him because they don't want to admit Xavi is past it. Ale

Were any of the remaining five goals ones which secured a draw? If so you can add a point for that.

I don't know, like I said, I didn't go and verify the numbers. Mostly it was to wind up Messiah. Wink

I know and it still worked.

Hate that guy.
avatar
EMP

Number of posts : 7384
Age : 54
Supports : Valencia, and in Africa Al-Ahly
Favourite Player : The Legendary David Albelda, Mohammed Aboutreika, Charles Gyamfi, Baba Yara, Kalusha Bwalya, Godfrey Chitalu, Segun Odegbami,
Registration date : 2007-03-24

Re: La Liga 2012/13 Season Thread

Post by EMP on Tue May 21, 2013 1:47 pm

messiah wrote:
Jaime wrote:
EMP wrote:
Jaime wrote:
EMP wrote:
Jaime wrote:
Super Mourinho wrote:
Jaime wrote:lol!

If you take away Cesc's game winning goals you would have finished second. Take away Iniesta's game winning goals and you finish no different.
Did you see that stat anywhere?

I'd seen it on some blog. I didn't actually verify the numbers. But apparently 5 of his 10 goals were game winning goals which amount to 15 points.

10 as they were drawing before, meaning that they were getting one of the three points per match before he got the winner.

Ah true. Ok so 10 points they would have a 3 point lead over us right now. Still pretty significant. The cules just like to hate him because they don't want to admit Xavi is past it. Ale

Were any of the remaining five goals ones which secured a draw? If so you can add a point for that.

I don't know, like I said, I didn't go and verify the numbers. Mostly it was to wind up Messiah. Wink

I know and it still worked.

Hate that guy.

So how come the oracle didn't predict that Jaime would try to wind him up and launch a pre-emptive strike that would have cut the wind-up off before it happened?
avatar
messiah

Number of posts : 3084
Registration date : 2011-11-03

Re: La Liga 2012/13 Season Thread

Post by messiah on Tue May 21, 2013 1:48 pm

But we will see who is the best wum when Carlo puts kaka at the center of your team,
avatar
messiah

Number of posts : 3084
Registration date : 2011-11-03

Re: La Liga 2012/13 Season Thread

Post by messiah on Tue May 21, 2013 1:50 pm

EMP wrote:
messiah wrote:
Jaime wrote:
EMP wrote:
Jaime wrote:
EMP wrote:
Jaime wrote:
Super Mourinho wrote:
Jaime wrote:lol!

If you take away Cesc's game winning goals you would have finished second. Take away Iniesta's game winning goals and you finish no different.
Did you see that stat anywhere?

I'd seen it on some blog. I didn't actually verify the numbers. But apparently 5 of his 10 goals were game winning goals which amount to 15 points.

10 as they were drawing before, meaning that they were getting one of the three points per match before he got the winner.

Ah true. Ok so 10 points they would have a 3 point lead over us right now. Still pretty significant. The cules just like to hate him because they don't want to admit Xavi is past it. Ale

Were any of the remaining five goals ones which secured a draw? If so you can add a point for that.

I don't know, like I said, I didn't go and verify the numbers. Mostly it was to wind up Messiah. Wink

I know and it still worked.

Hate that guy.

So how come the oracle didn't predict that Jaime would try to wind him up and launch a pre-emptive strike that would have cut the wind-up off before it happened?

Hate blind my oracle powers when it comes to cesc
avatar
Jaime

Number of posts : 32027
Age : 39
Supports : Real Madrid CF
Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Re: La Liga 2012/13 Season Thread

Post by Jaime on Tue May 21, 2013 1:56 pm

messiah wrote:But we will see who is the best wum when Carlo puts kaka at the center of your team,

omg i might seriously have to stop watching football, hopefully Flamengo hurries up and buys shitty ricky.

stinger

Number of posts : 6477
Age : 37
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Re: La Liga 2012/13 Season Thread

Post by stinger on Tue May 21, 2013 5:24 pm

As I am not sure if we have a topic for Segunda this season - is h2h games also a decisive factor there? Villarreal and Almeria are tied with 68 points and both teams will play each other during last matchday. 1:1 in first game between both teams.
avatar
Jaime

Number of posts : 32027
Age : 39
Supports : Real Madrid CF
Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Re: La Liga 2012/13 Season Thread

Post by Jaime on Tue May 21, 2013 5:39 pm

stinger wrote:As I am not sure if we have a topic for Segunda this season - is h2h games also a decisive factor there? Villarreal and Almeria are tied with 68 points and both teams will play each other during last matchday. 1:1 in first game between both teams.

Yeah it does. Could be winner takes all on that last matchday.
avatar
Balack was Coward

Number of posts : 1283
Age : 103
Supports : FC Barcelona, Liverpool FC, Valencia, Malaga, PSG, Lazio, Zenit St Petersburg, Spain, Uruguay, Russia
Favourite Player : Zlatan , Busquets, Banega, Isco, Goldado, Camacho, Xavi, Joaquín, Javi Martinez, Iniesta, Alonso, Canales, Robben, Messi, Forlan, Neymar, Müller, Ramos, Riquelme, Messi, Cavani, Falcao, Lucas Leiva, Diego Perez, Villa, Miccoli, Puyol : Favourite managers - Guardiola and Pellegrini
Registration date : 2013-04-08

Re: La Liga 2012/13 Season Thread

Post by Balack was Coward on Tue May 21, 2013 7:28 pm

messiah wrote:
Jonah and the Whale wrote:No, I mean the way you are using the same types of arguments he does. The 'if player x didn't play we would finish 2nd but without player Y we would have still finished 1st' argument. It's an nonsensical argument as another player would have been in the team to replace that player anyway, and you can't judge players on just goals and assists.

What you talking about worms.

The oracle never judges a player especially a midfield on goals are assist

Oh and benega hasn't been that great

This is coming from the original bwnega fan.

The R.S kid has been much better

I didn't say you judge players on just goals or assists, but you were using a very similar argument the other day. About Ronaldo or Messi not being in the team then where would their teams finish...you know what I mean.

Bullshit about Banega, he has been brilliant.
avatar
Jaime

Number of posts : 32027
Age : 39
Supports : Real Madrid CF
Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Re: La Liga 2012/13 Season Thread

Post by Jaime on Tue May 21, 2013 7:44 pm

Banega! lol!
avatar
Balack was Coward

Number of posts : 1283
Age : 103
Supports : FC Barcelona, Liverpool FC, Valencia, Malaga, PSG, Lazio, Zenit St Petersburg, Spain, Uruguay, Russia
Favourite Player : Zlatan , Busquets, Banega, Isco, Goldado, Camacho, Xavi, Joaquín, Javi Martinez, Iniesta, Alonso, Canales, Robben, Messi, Forlan, Neymar, Müller, Ramos, Riquelme, Messi, Cavani, Falcao, Lucas Leiva, Diego Perez, Villa, Miccoli, Puyol : Favourite managers - Guardiola and Pellegrini
Registration date : 2013-04-08

Re: La Liga 2012/13 Season Thread

Post by Balack was Coward on Tue May 21, 2013 7:52 pm

Some people just don't know class when they see it. No

Here is a video that I " found" of him raping you in the Copa Del Rey:

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/9744575/ver_banega_vs_real_madrid_cdr/

cheers

Banega > Modric <Ale>
avatar
Jaime

Number of posts : 32027
Age : 39
Supports : Real Madrid CF
Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Re: La Liga 2012/13 Season Thread

Post by Jaime on Tue May 21, 2013 7:59 pm

All of that raping and they still lost. He is one of the least consequential players in football. Anyhow, Banega has one good game out of every ten. Maybe when he stops wanking on his web cam and driving over his foot and starts taking football seriously he might be able to make it in a big club.
avatar
Balack was Coward

Number of posts : 1283
Age : 103
Supports : FC Barcelona, Liverpool FC, Valencia, Malaga, PSG, Lazio, Zenit St Petersburg, Spain, Uruguay, Russia
Favourite Player : Zlatan , Busquets, Banega, Isco, Goldado, Camacho, Xavi, Joaquín, Javi Martinez, Iniesta, Alonso, Canales, Robben, Messi, Forlan, Neymar, Müller, Ramos, Riquelme, Messi, Cavani, Falcao, Lucas Leiva, Diego Perez, Villa, Miccoli, Puyol : Favourite managers - Guardiola and Pellegrini
Registration date : 2013-04-08

Re: La Liga 2012/13 Season Thread

Post by Balack was Coward on Tue May 21, 2013 8:06 pm

Jaime wrote:All of that raping and they still lost. He is one of the least consequential players in football. Anyhow, Banega has one good game out of every ten. Maybe when he stops wanking on his web cam and driving over his foot and starts taking football seriously he might be able to make it in a big club.

Football is a team game and Valencia are a big club. Awful logic tbh, Banega can't help it if his teammates miss sitters, the linesmen keep on calling Valencia players offside when they are blatantly onside and when their defense is shit.

"He is one of the least consequential players in football."

How so ? He is a superior version of Modric.

If Banega has one good game out of every ten they Valencia must have played about 200 games this season.
avatar
Jaime

Number of posts : 32027
Age : 39
Supports : Real Madrid CF
Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Re: La Liga 2012/13 Season Thread

Post by Jaime on Tue May 21, 2013 8:13 pm

Jonah and the Whale wrote:
Jaime wrote:All of that raping and they still lost. He is one of the least consequential players in football. Anyhow, Banega has one good game out of every ten. Maybe when he stops wanking on his web cam and driving over his foot and starts taking football seriously he might be able to make it in a big club.

Football is a team game and Valencia are a big club. Awful logic tbh, Banega can't help it if his teammates miss sitters, the linesmen keep on calling Valencia players offside when they are blatantly onside and when their defense is shit.

"He is one of the least consequential players in football."

How so ? He is a superior version of Modric.

If Banega has one good game out of every ten they Valencia must have played about 200 games this season.

HOW DARE YOU SAY THIS ABOUT GOLDADO!!!!!!!!!! Grr
avatar
Balack was Coward

Number of posts : 1283
Age : 103
Supports : FC Barcelona, Liverpool FC, Valencia, Malaga, PSG, Lazio, Zenit St Petersburg, Spain, Uruguay, Russia
Favourite Player : Zlatan , Busquets, Banega, Isco, Goldado, Camacho, Xavi, Joaquín, Javi Martinez, Iniesta, Alonso, Canales, Robben, Messi, Forlan, Neymar, Müller, Ramos, Riquelme, Messi, Cavani, Falcao, Lucas Leiva, Diego Perez, Villa, Miccoli, Puyol : Favourite managers - Guardiola and Pellegrini
Registration date : 2013-04-08

Re: La Liga 2012/13 Season Thread

Post by Balack was Coward on Tue May 21, 2013 8:14 pm

It was just one game lol! and if I remember correctly it was players like Jonas and Guardado missing too. Jonas missed the best chance and then you scored.
avatar
Jaime

Number of posts : 32027
Age : 39
Supports : Real Madrid CF
Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Re: La Liga 2012/13 Season Thread

Post by Jaime on Tue May 21, 2013 8:26 pm

The last game I saw Banega play was the 4-2 loss against la Real in Anoeta a couple weeks ago and he was completely anonymous.

Hype! Ale
avatar
Balack was Coward

Number of posts : 1283
Age : 103
Supports : FC Barcelona, Liverpool FC, Valencia, Malaga, PSG, Lazio, Zenit St Petersburg, Spain, Uruguay, Russia
Favourite Player : Zlatan , Busquets, Banega, Isco, Goldado, Camacho, Xavi, Joaquín, Javi Martinez, Iniesta, Alonso, Canales, Robben, Messi, Forlan, Neymar, Müller, Ramos, Riquelme, Messi, Cavani, Falcao, Lucas Leiva, Diego Perez, Villa, Miccoli, Puyol : Favourite managers - Guardiola and Pellegrini
Registration date : 2013-04-08

Re: La Liga 2012/13 Season Thread

Post by Balack was Coward on Tue May 21, 2013 8:29 pm

Was that the game where his shot forced Sociedads keeper into a good save that rebounded to Jonas who scored from it ? Yeah, I remember now. Smile
avatar
Jaime

Number of posts : 32027
Age : 39
Supports : Real Madrid CF
Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Re: La Liga 2012/13 Season Thread

Post by Jaime on Tue May 21, 2013 8:50 pm

I think you will find it was Piatti who took the shot. Ale

But it's difficult to remember anything apart from Agirretxe's goal so I won't hold it against you for getting it wrong. Ale


Sponsored content

Re: La Liga 2012/13 Season Thread

Post by Sponsored content


    Current date/time is Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:44 am