Real Madrid CF 2013/14

Kroos

Number of posts : 9049
Supports : FC Bayern Munich, die MANNSCHAFT
Favourite Player : Kroos, Müller, Götze, Neuer, Gündogan
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Re: Real Madrid CF 2013/14

Post by Kroos on Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:45 am

god i hope it`s true, khedira must be benched, for the sake of özil, madrid and germany Wink

i can see the qualitys of this dude, the only problem is, you won`t be a threat in the air

ronaldo
ramos
varane

you won`t win many headers in midfield or on corners
Jaime

Number of posts : 32027
Supports : Real Madrid CF
Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Post by Jaime on Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:31 pm

Club has told Adan that if he finds a club that wants to sign him, they will let him go for free.
Kroos

Post by Kroos on Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:17 pm

Mesut Özil all 74 Assists with Real Madrid 2010-2013

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgFqShgPuQ0&list=WL0D96E1C66D3A372E

how many created zidane? not that much THINK ABOUT IT
Jaime

Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal

Post by Jaime on Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:31 pm

Kroos wrote:Mesut Özil all 74 Assists with Real Madrid 2010-2013

74 assists??? probably about 50 of them against Espanyol, Zaragoza, and Mallorca! cheers
Super Progress

Number of posts : 15429
Supports : Real Madrid + Mierda inchada en un palo
Favourite Player : Laudrup,Cassano,Totti, Zidane,Marcelo, Pepe!,Guti, PROGRESS

Post by Super Progress on Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:36 pm

lol! 

German hype almost beats Spanish hype nowadays.Biggrin 
Cristiano

Number of posts : 2557
Supports : Real Madrid
Favourite Player : Zidane, Sergio Ramos, Casillas, Ozil, David Silva, Guti, Hierro, Valeron, Pirlo,
Registration date : 2007-01-09

Post by Cristiano on Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:50 pm

Comparing OZIL and Zidane LOL at ur life.
Kroos

Post by Kroos on Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:02 am

Zidane and FAT Ronaldo are overrated, they wouldn`t have been stand out players who could define a decade would they play at the present

both were far too inconsistent

BTW and look at the AGE, only sky is the limit for özil

sometimes i sound i wouldn`t rate the current ronaldo, but his work ethic  and consistency put`s him ahead of the fat ronaldo ( ok he had injurys, but he hardly scored so many goals)
Cristiano

Number of posts : 2557
Supports : Real Madrid
Favourite Player : Zidane, Sergio Ramos, Casillas, Ozil, David Silva, Guti, Hierro, Valeron, Pirlo,
Registration date : 2007-01-09

Post by Cristiano on Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:46 pm

Kroos wrote:Zidane and FAT Ronaldo are overrated, they wouldn`t have been stand out players who could define a decade would they play at the present

both were far too inconsistent

BTW and look at the AGE, only sky is the limit for özil

sometimes i sound i wouldn`t rate the current ronaldo, but his work ethic  and consistency put`s him ahead of the fat ronaldo ( ok he had injurys, but he hardly scored so many goals)

100% disagree with everything, how can you even bring up consistency when talking about Ozil(and i'm big Ozil fan). Further more IMO the quality of defenders those two were playing against were better than present. And what has fat Ronaldo got to do with anything. I won't be drawn into some petty agenda based debates. You would be hard pressed to ever see me here having some long debate with anyone. So kindly fuck off now.
TM

Number of posts : 21218
Supports : PROGRESS!
Favourite Player : Luis Figo
Registration date : 2006-08-16

Post by TM on Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:32 pm

Jaime wrote:
Super Mourinho wrote:Another Spaniard:grr: 

So that makes it Nacho,Carvajal,Isco,Morata,Jese and perhaps Illarramendi. 6 Spanish players either bought or promoted in one freaking summer!

Perez is not thinking clearly here. We actually needed a type of player that Spain does NOT produce. The closest I can think of would be the return of Javi Garcia which I wouldn't mind but hardly top drawer.

Progress 2013:?:  Let's wait and see:whistle: 

Well don't forget about Casemiro he has a very progressive look about him.

But buying Spanish players is long over do after having to to deal with shitbags like Kaka, Khedira, Sahin, Altintop, Essien, Adebayor and plenty more before Florentino returned with Jose.

Both Zidane and Ancelotti want a Spanish spine in the team.

Progress! Ale

The transfer policy seems to be heading in the right direction <Ale>
Romford Pele

Number of posts : 18652
Supports : Arsenal (Team Progress)
Favourite Player : Ozil
Registration date : 2006-10-05

Post by Romford Pele on Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:04 am

Ozil better than Zidane and Fat Ronaldo - oh dear Doh
Isco Benny

Number of posts : 19647
Supports : Spurs, FOLLOWS (just for worms): Werder Bremen, Lazio, Ferencvaros, Valencia, El Classico, Angleterre, Magyarorszag
Favourite Player : Don't cha wish your left back was BAE? Don't cha

Post by Isco Benny on Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:42 pm

You mustn't take Kroos to seriously. He clearly works for the modern German football version of the Iraqi Ministry of Information under Saddam Hussein. All quite believable until you see the American tanks rolling into shot in the background.

BTW, I hear Coentrao wants to leave. How much is a realistic sum Madrid would be looking for? I know we need a striker, but he would be a superb signing for Spurs, or indeed 90% of teams without a decent left back
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:02 pm

Isco Benny wrote:You mustn't take Kroos to seriously. He clearly works for the modern German football version of the Iraqi Ministry of Information under Saddam Hussein. All quite believable until you see the American tanks rolling into shot in the background.

BTW, I hear Coentrao wants to leave. How much is a realistic sum Madrid would be looking for? I know we need a striker, but he would be a superb signing for Spurs, or indeed 90% of teams without a decent left back

When he was being linked with Chelsea earlier in the summer the fee being tossed around was 18m euro. He's a really good player, a shame that he's been ostracised because he is a lot better than Marcelo all things considered but when you are hand picked by Jose and cost 35m and are a left back (ffs!) you had better be Maldini.
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:16 pm

Rumour doing the rounds on twitter is that the Real Madrid store has started printing #8 shirts with "Illarra" on the back.

Kaka wave
messiah

Number of posts : 3084
Registration date : 2011-11-03

Post by messiah on Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:38 pm

have to give Madrid credit for always buying young players developing them in the ways of Madrid to the point that they fight for the club like a cantera and them sell them if needs be for good money at some point in the future, we can learn a bit from them in that regard
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:34 pm

Callejon to Napoli for 10m euro. Wouldn't mind if this was part of a deal for Cavani I suppose but just selling him outright is a bit of shame. Never complains about being in the bench, always works his ass off when he plays, scores goals here and there. A handy player. But you can see why Rafa wants him.
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:09 pm

Just looking at the schedule. October is going to be a tricky month

29 September Real Madrid-Atletico
6 October Levante-Real Madrid (we don't have a very good record there)
20 October Real Madrid-Malaga
27 October Barcelona-Real Madrid

Super Progress

Post by Super Progress on Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:03 pm

Malaga at home after the players they will be without?
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:47 pm

Super Mourinho wrote:Malaga at home after the players they will be without?

No probably not, although Bernardo's Getafe teams used to give us fits, but I just included it so people could see the whole picture.
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:05 pm

Albiol possibly going to Napoli as well. He shares an agent with Callejon and Benitez. Whistle

Would be good for him to go and play ahead of the World Cup. A shame there is no Spanish team that could take him.

Super will be pleased to see the Spanish contingent breaking up!!!!!
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:06 pm

Nacho resigns a new 4 year deal. Useful player, not really sure I like him as a centre back (if Albiol does leave) even though he played there quite a lot for Castilla. But as a left or right back I think he is a solid squad player.
Super Progress

Post by Super Progress on Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:32 pm

I would be fine if we end up with him and Marcelo at left back. He is a solid alternative to Marcelo and from the games he played he did quite well despite the lack of protecting from Ronaldo. I don't get why we have to buy a replacement for Coentrao. Sometimes, brace yourself, we should just pick somebody from the youth team that can do a decent job.
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:55 am

Super Mourinho wrote:I would be fine if we end up with him and Marcelo at left back. He is a solid alternative to Marcelo and from the games he played he did quite well despite the lack of protecting from Ronaldo. I don't get why we have to buy a replacement for Coentrao. Sometimes, brace yourself, we should just pick somebody from the youth team that can do a decent job.

affraid Biggrin

Anyways....

F*CK OFF ALREADY!!!!! Grr
Super Progress

Post by Super Progress on Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:38 am

The more I think about the Illarra transfer the less sense it makes for us. Imagine if we get him and we're playing 4-2-3-1

--------Alonso(Illarra)---Modric(Khedira/Casemiro)------

That means 30M on the bench along with a German national team player

If we play 4-3-2-1

---Modric(Khedira)----Alonso(Casemiro)----Illarra

Di Maria/Isco/Ozil-----------------Ronaldo/Jese

Having 3 players of that quality competing for the right wing spot makes even less sense and yet if we buy Illarra I would guess Ancelotti would play with 3 Cm which would be a fierce struggle between Di Maria/Isco/Ozil. Even if we sell Di Maria we would still have Isco and Ozil duking it out for one spot/position that neither prefers since Isco is probably better on the left and Am position with Ozil being best on the Am position. The best solution for everybody involved would be to keep the 4-2-3-1 shape and sit Illarra on the bench. Now even supposing that Illarra is bought to replace Alonso it would still make more sense to wait a year before we buy him unless we're doing it to ensure a smooth transition from Alonso to Illarra next year.
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:12 pm

I'm pretty sure Di Maria is leaving so that is one solution.

It's also not a guarantee that Khedira stays and it's not just my loathing the player. There are a lot of rumours that he could return to Germany or go to England. We just have to see I guess.

Illarra is an excellent player though and if it is a long term signing (i.e. to eventually replace Xabi Alonso) makes sense to do it now before he goes to another big club and then he is impossible for several years (e.g. Alonso, J. Martinez, Silva, etc.)

Jaime

Post by Jaime on Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:13 pm

In other news, Benzema has a new haircut:

Looks like he is ready for a great season. Doh
Romford Pele

Number of posts : 18652
Supports : Arsenal (Team Progress)
Favourite Player : Ozil
Registration date : 2006-10-05

Post by Romford Pele on Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:54 pm

If it wasn't for his footballing ability, i'd loathe him so much. What is that trim about?! Doh
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:01 pm

No idea. For a while I was thankful we didn't have any of those stupid mohicans running around the Bernabeu but this may well be worse.
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:56 pm

Sounds like Coentrao is on the verge of moving to PSG.
messiah

Number of posts : 3084
Registration date : 2011-11-03

Post by messiah on Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:22 pm

is perez. trying to take away the last good thing we have under rosell, which is players in the Spain team.

perez you son of a bitch, just give us this one god damn it we need it , we need it for our morale
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:24 pm

messiah wrote:is perez. trying to take away the last good thing we have under rosell, which is players in the Spain team.

perez you son of a bitch, just give us this one god damn it we need it , we need it for our morale

Don't worry you are signing Marquinhos. In a few years you will have the Brazil team.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:55 am