Real Madrid CF 2013/14

Jaime

Number of posts : 32027
Supports : Real Madrid CF
Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Re: Real Madrid CF 2013/14

Post by Jaime on Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:55 pm

110% wrote:
Jaime wrote:I think Illarramendi is happening. I have a friend who supports Real Sociedad and he said that the rumour around San Sebastian is that we are ready to pay the buyout, Ancelotti really wants him.

What is the buyout clause? I heard it is 45 million for Matic

I think 25m.
Isco Benny

Number of posts : 19647
Supports : Spurs, FOLLOWS (just for worms): Werder Bremen, Lazio, Ferencvaros, Valencia, El Classico, Angleterre, Magyarorszag
Favourite Player : Don't cha wish your left back was BAE? Don't cha

Post by Isco Benny on Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:02 pm

Are you signing Geoffrey Kondogbia? Seems to be a done deal according to sports news outlets here in the States...
TM

Number of posts : 21218
Supports : PROGRESS!
Favourite Player : Luis Figo
Registration date : 2006-08-16

Post by TM on Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:16 pm

Disco Benny wrote:I shall change my name to Isco Benny if you sign him. Would mean your president may shut up.about Bale, also stops Man City signing him.

Whistle
Jaime

Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal

Post by Jaime on Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:02 pm

Disco Benny wrote:Are you signing Geoffrey Kondogbia? Seems to be a done deal according to sports news outlets here in the States...

The last few days it seems like Illarra is the name on everyone's tongue. Kondogbia was a couple weeks ago.
Isco Benny

Supports : Spurs, FOLLOWS (just for worms): Werder Bremen, Lazio, Ferencvaros, Valencia, El Classico, Angleterre, Magyarorszag

Post by Isco Benny on Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:20 pm

TM wrote:
Disco Benny wrote:I shall change my name to Isco Benny if you sign him. Would mean your president may shut up.about Bale, also stops Man City signing him.

Whistle

pirat 
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:52 pm

Isco Benny wrote:
TM wrote:

Whistle

pirat 

cheers
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:12 am

The Anoeta-Ibilbidea connection saying that Illarra will be a Real Madrid play next week. bounce
Super Progress

Number of posts : 15429
Supports : Real Madrid + Mierda inchada en un palo
Favourite Player : Laudrup,Cassano,Totti, Zidane,Marcelo, Pepe!,Guti, PROGRESS
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Post by Super Progress on Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:00 am

Another Spaniard:grr: 

So that makes it Nacho,Carvajal,Isco,Morata,Jese and perhaps Illarramendi. 6 Spanish players either bought or promoted in one freaking summer!

Perez is not thinking clearly here. We actually needed a type of player that Spain does NOT produce. The closest I can think of would be the return of Javi Garcia which I wouldn't mind but hardly top drawer.

Progress 2013:?:  Let's wait and see:whistle: 
EMP

Number of posts : 7384
Supports : Valencia, and in Africa Al-Ahly
Favourite Player : The Legendary David Albelda, Mohammed Aboutreika, Charles Gyamfi, Baba Yara, Kalusha Bwalya, Godfrey Chitalu, Segun Odegbami,
Registration date : 2007-03-24

Post by EMP on Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:17 am

You realise that Isco being a swiped Valencia player means that you will have to soothe the annoyance of the Custodians of the Curse of Valencia - Just saying - Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:44 am

EMP wrote:You realise that Isco being a swiped Valencia player means that you will have to soothe the annoyance of the Custodians of the Curse of Valencia - Just saying - Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 

Laughing

Not sure the curse can apply to player that Valencia themselves swiped back in the day and then held in such little regard that they gave him away to Malaga for pennies.

Jaime

Post by Jaime on Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:54 am

Super Mourinho wrote:Another Spaniard:grr: 

So that makes it Nacho,Carvajal,Isco,Morata,Jese and perhaps Illarramendi. 6 Spanish players either bought or promoted in one freaking summer!

Perez is not thinking clearly here. We actually needed a type of player that Spain does NOT produce. The closest I can think of would be the return of Javi Garcia which I wouldn't mind but hardly top drawer.

Progress 2013:?:  Let's wait and see:whistle: 

Well don't forget about Casemiro he has a very progressive look about him.

But buying Spanish players is long over do after having to to deal with shitbags like Kaka, Khedira, Sahin, Altintop, Essien, Adebayor and plenty more before Florentino returned with Jose.

Both Zidane and Ancelotti want a Spanish spine in the team.

Progress! Ale
Super Progress

Post by Super Progress on Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:39 pm

ENOUGH ALREADY!

This transfer only makes sense if they're thinking ahead to next season where Alonso might well leave but in that case we need still need a destroyer to replace Khedira. I bet the Spanish inquisition is behind this.

"If Mourinho doesn't leave we will make a wreck..." which they did anyway "And we want more Spanish players here so we can't get swamped by foreigners like those nasty dissenting Portuguese"

I can't believe that Ancelotti or Zidane are that enthused about Spanish players. It must be the conspiracy

Time to bring back Mourinho:?: 
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:05 pm

Higuain's father has said that el Pipita is signing for Arsenal, will be in London tomorrow for the medical and to sign the contract. 27m euro is the fee that Marca are quoting.
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:09 pm

Super Mourinho wrote:ENOUGH ALREADY!

This transfer only makes sense if they're thinking ahead to next season where Alonso might well leave but in that case we need still need a destroyer to replace Khedira. I bet the Spanish inquisition is behind this.

"If Mourinho doesn't leave we will make a wreck..." which they did anyway  "And we want more Spanish players here so we can't get swamped by foreigners like those nasty dissenting Portuguese"

I can't believe that Ancelotti or Zidane are that enthused about Spanish players. It must be the conspiracy

Illarra destroys MORE than Sami fucking Khedira! 264 balls recovered by Illarra last year compared to only 103 for Khedira. It just happens that he can actually pass the ball as well unlike the headless chicken.

And don't forget, the one who made the biggest wreck was Pepe - a PORTUGUESE.

Zidane wants skillful, talented footballers and Spanish are the best when it comes to that.

ok
Romford Pele

Number of posts : 18652
Supports : Arsenal (Team Progress)
Favourite Player : Ozil
Registration date : 2006-10-05

Post by Romford Pele on Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:42 pm

Jaime wrote:Higuain's father has said that el Pipita is signing for Arsenal, will be in London tomorrow for the medical and to sign the contract. 27m euro is the fee that Marca are quoting.

cheers 
Super Progress

Post by Super Progress on Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:54 pm

That is basically Isco paid off already.Biggrin 
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:16 am

You know there is something when Marca and AS begin to agree... bounce
Isco Benny

Post by Isco Benny on Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:24 am

Jaime wrote:

Zidane wants skillful, talented footballers and Spanish are the best when it comes to that.

ok

<Ale>

110%

Number of posts : 8978

Post by 110% on Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:49 am

Isco Benny wrote:
Jaime wrote:

ok

<Ale>

mmm, maybe in midfield, but not in other positions. Spain has torres up front and pique and arbeloa at the back, so clearly they are not the best when it comes to those positions. Also talented doesn't mean any good, e.g Alba is talented but he is not a very good defender.
Super Progress

Post by Super Progress on Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:39 pm

Jaime wrote:

"If Mourinho doesn't leave we will make a wreck..." which they did anyway  "And we want more Spanish players here so we can't get swamped by foreigners like those nasty dissenting Portuguese"

Illarra destroys MORE than Sami fucking Khedira! 264 balls recovered by Illarra last year compared to only 103 for Khedira. It just happens that he can actually pass the ball as well unlike the headless chicken.

ok
NOBODY is arguing Khedira should be our primary destroyer. In fact the argument is who should replace him. It shouldn't be Illarra because he is a skinny kid. He doesn't fit the profile except as a replacement for Alonso. This transfer doesn't make sense. We need a player who can bully and battle when we meet the likes of Bayern or any physical team. Also no way is Illarra worth 30M.

110% wrote:
Isco Benny wrote:
Jaime wrote:

ok

<Ale>

mmm, maybe in midfield, but not in other positions. Spain has torres up front and pique and arbeloa at the back, so clearly they are not the best when it comes to those positions. Also talented doesn't mean any good, e.g Alba is talented but he is not a very good defender.
ok 
It's as if the club has suddenly changed on a dime and now think there is no problem that can't be solved by talented Spanish players.

Absurdity
Kroos

Number of posts : 9049
Supports : FC Bayern Munich, die MANNSCHAFT
Favourite Player : Kroos, Müller, Götze, Neuer, Gündogan

Post by Kroos on Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:12 pm

Jaime wrote:

Illarra destroys MORE than Sami fucking Khedira! 264 balls recovered by Illarra last year compared to only 103 for Khedira.

ok

because khedira played the attacking role of the double 6 Rolling Eyes 

tell khedira to search and destroy and he will do a fine job, look at bender for dortmund, every team needs such a beast
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:24 pm

110% wrote:
Isco Benny wrote:
Jaime wrote:

ok

<Ale>

Yeah but Spain has lots more talented players than Torres up front, it's just Del Bosque is loyal. Look at Michu. He goes from Rayo Vallecano to practically the top scorer in England. Ale
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:01 pm

Interesting story in Marca which is now claiming that the deal between Arsenal and Real Madrid for Higuain is done and that the club is now only going to consider an offer that "they couldn't refuse" which they suggest is somewhere in the range of 35-40m. Supposedly Ancelotti likes Higuain and still wants to convince him to stay. The article claims that he is closer to staying than leaving. bounce

Jaime

Post by Jaime on Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:10 pm

Super Mourinho wrote:
Jaime wrote:

ok
NOBODY is arguing Khedira should be our primary destroyer. In fact the argument is who should replace him. It shouldn't be Illarra because he is a skinny kid. He doesn't fit the profile except as a replacement for Alonso. This transfer doesn't make sense. We need a player who can bully and battle when we meet the likes of Bayern or any physical team. Also no way is Illarra worth 30M.

Coentrao is not worth 35m euro, Andy Carroll is not worth 40m euro, Neymar is not worth 60m.

Players are frequently bought and sold for more than they are worth. But considering Real Madrid paid a combined 45m euro for two Diarras, Illarra for 30m would be a great piece of business.

Also, you keep forgetting about Casemiro. He has the physique to bully teams if that is what we really need. Or don't you believe in the brasilian any more????? He is a foreigner after all! Biggrin
Super Progress

Post by Super Progress on Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:27 pm

I don't think we should take such a chance on Casemiro suddenly becoming good. He has only played one game but I would prefer going with somebody more proven like Matic. The fact that we have wasted money in the past shouldn't determine whether we continue wasting money in the present. I'm sure we could get Matic for a similar or cheaper amount.
Kroos

Number of posts : 9049
Supports : FC Bayern Munich, die MANNSCHAFT
Favourite Player : Kroos, Müller, Götze, Neuer, Gündogan

Post by Kroos on Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:43 pm

ILLA is coming it SEEMS

well he aint no gündogan/kroos but who knows, i like the new spanish style of madrid

------------------iker

carvajal----varane---ramos-marcelo

----illa-------xxxxx

isco----özil----ronaldo

------benz

is this realistic?
messiah

Number of posts : 3084
Registration date : 2011-11-03

Post by messiah on Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:20 pm

i really really like medni but i kinda agree with super, he isn't the player to replace sami. in the xi, unless Carlo what's to out barca, barca which i would love, Madrid need a de rossi. type with mendi. and modric with him
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:19 pm

In the first place, to say we don't need a player like Illarra is absurd. We have only two ball playing midfielders at this point in time. And even with Modric, the team really suffers without Alonso. And if you understand that Alonso still may not renew his contract then it makes sense to be proactive and find someone who can eventually replace him and that is Illarra exactly.

In the second place, I think at some people (I won't name names Wink ) are underestimating Illarra because he isn't a giant. First of all, he is not a midget. He is 1,79m which is actually just a bit taller than Gattuso who was more than capable of providing the bite to Ancelotti's midfield in Milan. But in any case, the main objective for the DM is to break up the other teams attacks/win the ball back for your own team. Illarra does exactly this. Stats from Marca: Balls recovered

Mikel Rico (GRA) = 307
Gabi (ATL) = 303
Borja Oubiña (CEL) = 294
Illarramendi (SOC) = 264
Alonso (MAD) = 263
Busquets (BAR) = 245
Medel (SEV) = 228
Kondogbia (SEV) = 179
Beñat (BET) = 178
Toulalan (MGA) = 164
Modric (MAD) = 142
Khedira (MAD) = 103

He is not just a light weight, deep lying playmaker like Beñat for example. He does the dirty work too!

And third, ff you don't think that Modric-Alonso-Illarra is the answer, fine. I happen to think RM can play a large number of games like this because of the defensive work rate that both Modric and Illarra give. But the summer isn't over! Obviously we missed out with Paulinho. But there is no reason to think the club couldn't add another midfielder before it's all over. Most of the rumour mill articles I have read are that Ancelotti wanted two centre midfielders.
Isco Benny

Post by Isco Benny on Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:22 pm

Jaime wrote:Interesting story in Marca which is now claiming that the deal between Arsenal and Real Madrid for Higuain is done and that the club is now only going to consider an offer that "they couldn't refuse" which they suggest is somewhere in the range of 35-40m. Supposedly Ancelotti likes Higuain and still wants to convince him to stay. The article claims that he is closer to staying than leaving. bounce

Being suggested in England (mostly by Spurs fans trolling Arsenal fans Laughing) that now Mardrid have given up on Bale they don't need to sell Higuain to help raise funds.

I would LOVE it if Bale staying also meant Arsenal didn't get Higuain cheers Like being slapped in the face with a big Lillywhite cock not once, but twice.
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:32 am

messiah wrote:
Jaime wrote:
messiah wrote:he doesn't even beat one he just runs across the goal before he gets a deflection, throughout the entire game he couldn't beat his man was doing nothing in the last 3rd until the goal

You said he doesn't have the PACE or STRENGTH!!!!!!!

He had plenty of good moments in the second half, don't know about the first half as I didn't see it. But you are mostly talking bullshit. Biggrin

that didn't show either, your talking like he was out running defenders and holding them off, he he was just running across the 18 and the defenders were moving across the lone to close down space he only made a little run when he just received the ball, before that his defender took the ball of him almost everytime, the only good thing hw did before was when get dropped deep and closed down space and made a few nice passes.

Ale

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:33 pm