Die Bundesliga 2014/15

Puro

Number of posts : 10676
Registration date : 2006-09-12

Re: Die Bundesliga 2014/15

Post by Puro on Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:05 pm

Kroos wrote:have to say grandad should retire, he is the schumi of bayern Razz 

Agreed! van Buyten will suffer in this system. Dante and Boateng are sure starters.
Kroos

Number of posts : 9049
Supports : FC Bayern Munich, die MANNSCHAFT
Favourite Player : Kroos, Müller, Götze, Neuer, Gündogan
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Post by Kroos on Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:33 pm

Puro wrote:
Kroos wrote:have to say grandad should retire, he is the schumi of bayern Razz 

Agreed! van Buyten will suffer in this system. Dante and Boateng are sure starters.

lol! 
Kroos

Post by Kroos on Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:50 pm

WORLD DOMINATION

9 goals in 120 min, 8 different players scored

wednesday ULI HOENES CUP:

bayern - barcelona cheers 
Kroos

Post by Kroos on Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:56 am

24.07.: Uli Hoeneß Cup: FC Bayern vs. Barcelona (18.30 Uhr)
27.07.: DFL Supercup 2013: Dortmund vs. FC Bayern (20.30 Uhr)
31.07.: Audi Cup 2013: FC Bayern vs. FC São Paulo (20.30 Uhr)
1.08.: Audi Cup 2013: Finale oder Spiel um Platz 3: FC Bayern vs. Manchester City/AC Mailand

here are the next fixtures

FACT before this season ends the Bayern munich players will have just 3 weeks where they don`t have to play  3 games in a week

club World Cup
european super cup
CL
dfb pokal
national teams
league

it`s good to have a big squad <Ale>
Kroos

Post by Kroos on Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:16 am

some beauty stuff

goretzka
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pWZww87c5w

draxler
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dENPVtkv5nk
Kroos

Post by Kroos on Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:26 am

watched the friendly

vitese arnheim- leverkusen

brilliant stuff from leverkusen, they won 4:0

donati is playing an awesome pre season, hey BLUE i heard the inter fans are really pissed that they sold him

spahic omg this dude is a better deal then sokratis, class and experience

son showed some awesome runs, touches, controls, looks already better than shitürrle
ERIK LAMELA

Number of posts : 1552
Registration date : 2012-04-11

Post by ERIK LAMELA on Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:58 am

Pfft... Draxler. He has nothing on Holtby.

Kroos

Post by Kroos on Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:28 am

is this you WORMS!!
ERIK LAMELA

Number of posts : 1552
Registration date : 2012-04-11

Post by ERIK LAMELA on Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:00 am

I am fucking sick of being asked that to be honest. Admins - check my IP to verify, once and for all, that I am neither Worms nor Glenn (who are probably the same mentally ill individual) and put this shit to bed.
blutgraetsche

Number of posts : 23328
Supports : Deutsche Fußballnationalmannschaft
Registration date : 2006-08-09

Post by blutgraetsche on Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:08 pm

Kroos wrote:some beauty stuff

goretzka
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pWZww87c5w

draxler
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dENPVtkv5nk

Draxler... Ale

Expecting a very good season from Schalke. Draxler is top class and Schalke bought well.

What I don't expect is another season won by Bayern in April. They have the best squad and are of course favourites, but Pep will learn pretty soon how tough this league actually is, despite the neverending 'one team league' propaganda.
Kroos

Post by Kroos on Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:56 am

goal.com top 50 players of 2013 award

http://www.goal.com/en/slideshow/4335/1/title/goal-50-2013?ICID=OP

in the top 5: müller, ribery, robben

also in the top 50: gündogan, mandzukic, lewandowski, neuer, schweinsteiger, Mkhitaryan, weidenfeller, götze, martinez, dante, lahm,
blutgraetsche

Post by blutgraetsche on Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:11 am

Raul wants Draxler to join Real Madrid

The Blancos icon has nothing but praise for the Germany international and hopes to see his former team-mate make the move to the Santiago Bernabeu side in future

http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/transfer-zone/2013/07/29/4150165/raul-wants-draxler-to-join-real-madrid?ICID=HP_BN_6

blutgraetsche wants Draxler to stay put and continue to make Schalke a serious contender for the Bundesliga title and competitive in Europe.

What makes Draxler unique is the combination of physical strength and brilliant technique and flair. Not many like him around.
Kroos

Post by Kroos on Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:14 am

with isco, özil, ronaldo and bale

maybe in 4-5 years he will join them Wink

i am glad that he rejected the serious offers, i wish götze would have done the same
blutgraetsche

Post by blutgraetsche on Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:09 am

Very interesting statistics published by the DFL today:

http://www.bundesliga.de/de/liga/news/2012/0000262855.php

They protected the picture, so I uploaded it elsewhere to link it here (titled: "the average Bundesliga player"):

Average age of the Bundesliga players has decreased by over 2 years in the last 10 years, which is rather remarkable. Pass completion rate has improved also ("Fehlpassquote" = percentage of wrong passes, so a lower number is better). Number of fouls and yellow cards has decreased considerably also.

More passes, higher pass completion rate, slightly less headers, tackles and fouls, all done by younger players. Statistically, the reforms on the youth level now have a substantial effect on the league also, on more or less all teams that is.
blutgraetsche

Post by blutgraetsche on Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:10 pm

Emre Can to Leverkusen is official:

http://www.fcbayern.telekom.de/en/news/news/2013/44029.php

Bayern have a buy back option.

The talent is there, hope he can make the best of it in Leverkusen. Would have liked us to sign him also.
Puro

Post by Puro on Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:55 pm

blutgraetsche wrote:Very interesting statistics published by the DFL today:

http://www.bundesliga.de/de/liga/news/2012/0000262855.php

They protected the picture, so I uploaded it elsewhere to link it here (titled: "the average Bundesliga player"):

Average age of the Bundesliga players has decreased by over 2 years in the last 10 years, which is rather remarkable. Pass completion rate has improved also ("Fehlpassquote" = percentage of wrong passes, so a lower number is better). Number of fouls and yellow cards has decreased considerably also.

More passes, higher pass completion rate, slightly less headers, tackles and fouls, all done by younger players. Statistically, the reforms on the youth level now have a substantial effect on the league also, on more or less all teams that is.

WOW! that's really progress. Kudos to the Bundesliga for having Inca Warriors the last decade in some of their best clubs. I really wanted Guerrero to be successful there like Pizarro, Farfán, Zambrano (not bad at Eintracht Frankfurt) but he found a home in Corinthians and that was a huge step up from where he was.
blutgraetsche

Post by blutgraetsche on Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:11 am

blutgraetsche wrote:Emre Can to Leverkusen is official:

http://www.fcbayern.telekom.de/en/news/news/2013/44029.php

Bayern have a buy back option.

The talent is there, hope he can make the best of it in Leverkusen. Would have liked us to sign him also.

Apparently, Toni Kroos strongly influenced his decision and recommended the move to Leverkusen, from his own experience there:

http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/transfer-zone/2013/08/05/4166212/kroos-told-me-to-join-leverkusen-says-emre-can?ICID=HP_BN_3
blutgraetsche

Post by blutgraetsche on Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:48 am

Hah...genuine love for your club still exists:

Draxler: I lost sleep over Madrid & Man City offers

The attacking midfielder had a hard time deciding whether he was ready to move abroad, while he has ruled out joining Borussia Dortmund at some point

Julian Draxler has admitted that snubbing interest from Real Madrid and Manchester City in favour of staying at Schalke caused him sleepless nights.

The Germany international reportedly received offers worth up to €60 million over a five-year period earlier this summer, but Draxler eventually opted to stay at his current club as he felt the time was not right to move abroad yet.

"I had sleepless nights about it. I was on holiday in Egypt with my girlfriend and sat alone on the balcony thinking about what to do," Draxler told Bild when questioned about Madrid and City's offers.

"It was not an easy decision. You never know whether you will ever get such an offer again. In the end, I followed my heart and decided to remain at Schalke."

The 19-year-old then went on to discuss a potential transfer to Borussia Dortmund and again stressed that he would never leave Schalke for their arch-rivals.

"Unless they brainwash me, I will never join Dortmund."

Draxler has a contract with Schalke until June 2018, but has a €45.5 million release clause.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/transfer-zone/2013/08/05/4166363/draxler-i-lost-sleep-over-madrid-man-city-offers?ICID=HP_BN_1

Biggrin

Watch and learn former Schalke 'Ultra' Manuel Neuer...
Ä

Number of posts : 11028
Registration date : 2006-09-04

Post by Ä on Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:23 pm

ok

let's have it

prediction time again

give me your top four this season ?!

thus speaks the oracle

1. Bayer Leverkusen

2. Dortmund

3. Bayern

4. Schalke

as always

you heard it here first

and as always

Bernd, Blut and Allez

will

not

have

seen

it

coming

Laugh
Xavier

Number of posts : 563
Supports : Germany, Lazio, & the Whole Bloody Bundesliga
Favourite Player : Klose, Kroos, Mueller, Badstuber, Schweinsteiger, L Bender, Di Natale, Modric
Registration date : 2010-10-09

Post by Xavier on Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:06 pm

Hah, not even I am that optimistic... though I do feel that a good season is in the works.

1. Dortmund
2. Bayern
3. Leverkusen
4. Schalke
blutgraetsche

Post by blutgraetsche on Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:04 am

I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if Dortmund won the league, as Klopp is awesome and I do expect Pep's Bayern to lose a few matches for various reasons. But on the other hand, Bayern have the best squad by some margin and that could make the difference in a long season.

I would be surprised if Vizekusen or Schalke won it though, as that would likely mean the end of the world, hell freezing over and Otto having a man crush on Löw. All at the same time. So no.
Puro

Post by Puro on Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:37 pm

Ottito! good to hear from you again!Biggrin <Ale> You ask nicely and you get the results.

There's a surprise brewing in the Bundesliga but who will take it?scratch 

1) Bayern: Pep won't settle for anything less
2) Dortmund: shall go toe to toe with Bayern until the last week
3) Schalke: this team can win it all this year, but so much has to break for them
4) Leverkusen: they are cursed by Ballack
And since I like you, I give you TWO more
5) Wolfsburg:the magic of Hecking
6) Stuttgart: pretty good backbone
blutgraetsche

Post by blutgraetsche on Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:39 pm

Bundesliga 2013-14 preview: does a Bayern-Dortmund duopoly await?

Despite the excitement over the new season, there is a fear last term's Champions League finalists will dominate proceedings

Raphael Honigstein

Hot on the trails of the traditional summer excitement ("A new league is like a new life," poetised Die Zeit), a new brand of German angst has turned down the feelgood volume ever so slightly. It is the fear that last season's Champions League finalists have rendered the playing field so small that all the millions in the stadiums and at home will find themselves watching a version of table tennis instead: Bayern, Dortmund. Bayern, Dortmund. Dortmund, Bayern. Bayern, Dortmund.

The apprehension is not entirely unfounded. In terms of sporting quality, media attention and financial muscle, the duo seem to be on a different planet. The champions are about to post another record turnover, rumoured to be more than €400m, and so will the Black and Yellows (approximately €250m). Put together, Bayern and Dortmund will have accounted for almost a third of the league's €2bn turnover in 2012-13. Plenty of proud, storied clubs – Hamburg, Stuttgart, Bremen – feel marginalised.

"We can't complain about the Bundesliga not winning anything internationally for a long time and then dislike that there's more coverage for the Champions League finalists," countered the Bundesliga's chief executive, Christian Seifert. "Before that, there were complaints that the league was missing a worldwide glamour appeal."

Seifert cannot say it for political reasons, but the comparative disadvantage of the rest of the league is not a structural problem per se, but one of incompetence and mismanagement. Schalke 04 or Hamburg, for example, only have themselves to blame for making (relatively) little of their resources – there is no intrinsic reason why they should not be at least on Dortmund's level, and by extension, more serious rivals for Bayern. "If we want to keep belonging to one of the top three leagues, if we want to see some of the best players and teams in the world, a turnover of €2bn won't be enough in 2023," Seifert told Die Welt.

The hope is that all this unrealised potential in the league will eventually come to the fore with the help of a new TV deal (on average, €502m will be divided by the 18 top-flights teams each year) and a wave of very good young players. Better international marketing – by the league and the clubs – is also a must. Seifert: "No club, with the exception of FC Bayern in some years, has even remotely done as much as the English or Spanish clubs to become more popular in Asia, the US, or elsewhere."

Another key question is whether the league will be able to grow without upsetting its hardcore supporters. At Bayern, sadly, the answer seems to be no. "If the club are trying to get rid of us, they're on the right track," Wolfgang Martin told Münchner Merkur. Martin is the spokesman of Club Nr. 12, the association of the Reds' most loyal fans. The Club Nr. 12 members are unhappy that electronic gates will restrict the access to the two noisiest blocks in the Südkurve terrace to ticket-holders. Since many of the most committed supporters cannot get tickets for these sections, they used to get "smuggled" in. Bayern initially turned a blind eye. Now, they are pointing at safety concerns but Martin feels that this is just an excuse for the clamp down on the ultras.

After the repeated setting off of flares in away games, the club also cancelled 400 away season tickets in the Champions League and the DFB Cup. Worst of all, from the fans' view, 300 newly available tickets for the Südkurve have not been reserved for the loudest and most committed fans but will be made available in the online shop. There is talk of a singing boycott ahead of the first home game against Borussia Mönchengladbach on Friday night. "A boycott? It's no longer possible to make proper noise anymore anyway," Club Nr. 12 member Stefan Viehauser told Süddeutsche Zeitung. The Südkurve believes that Bayern are happy to follow the lead of Barcelona, who have not had a dedicated block of ultras for years.

Some Premier League fans would probably wish to encounter similar problems. The Südkurven controversy aside, Bundesliga season tickets for those standing still cost only €140 at Bayern (VfL Wolfsburg offer the cheapest season tickets, at €130). And the stadiums will be full, despite every single game from both top leagues being available live on German pay TV for less than €30 per month, and a terrestrial (studio pundit free) highlights show at 6.30pm on Saturdays.

Best of all, any lack of competitiveness at the very top will be offset by a mighty scrap in the Hinterland. Schalke (at Hamburg) and Leverkusen (at home to SC Freiburg) look good enough to get into the top four again but behind them, more than a dozen teams cannot be quite sure if they will be fighting for Europe or against relegation.

The two fallen northern giants, Hamburg and Bremen, will have particularly exciting seasons, even if it is not clear for what particular reason. Curiously, the new HSV sporting director, Oliver Kreuzer, seems to be convinced that the squad's penchant for Italian designer wear was responsible for a demoralising 4-0 defeat by (the Bundesliga 2 team) Dynamo Dresden. "All I see is Gucci here, Gucci there," said the former Bayern defender. "We are travelling by private jet, there's a five-course buffet. We are doing everything to give the team the best conditions. All we're asking is that they give a good account of themselves."

Hamburg's neighbours Werder had an even less auspicious start: they were dumped out of the DFB Cup by the third division side Saarbrücken. Their new coach, Robin Dutt, was forced to order extra training and video sessions that would have been worse than sitting through a sextuple-header of Saw. "It hurt but was necessary," said the striker Nils Petersen ahead of the opener away to Eintracht Braunschweig.

Torsten Lieberknecht's new boys are widely tipped for instant relegation, the services of Ermin Bicakcic notwithstanding. The Bosnian centre-back has been dubbed "Eisen-Ermin" (iron Ermin) by Lieberknecht, "because he can put a dent into railway tracks with his head", as the coach explained. Will the Bundesliga award points for such vandalism, though?

The most negative take on the new season, however, comes courtesy of Frankfurter Rundschau. "Bundesligastart mit viel Müll" (Bundesliga starts with a load of rubbish) was the headline to its preview piece for Mainz 05's opener with Stuttgart on Sunday. A harsh but not entirely unfounded appraisal perhaps, especially if the Swabians' dire showings in the Europa League play-offs against the Bulgarian champions PFC Botev Plovdiv (1-1, 0-0) are taken into account. It turns out, however, that Rundschau was referring to the new beer-serving arrangements in the Coface-Arena, not the expected performances on the pitch.

Due to security concerns, the reusable plastic cups are being replaced by lighter, one-off vessels. In environment-conscious Mainz (the club claim to be climate neutral), this has not gone down well. There is talk of supporters covering the playing field with the new cups in protest – even though they are made from biodegradable cornflower. What the Stuttgart coach Bruno Labbadia – who in the past complained of managers being the "dustbins of all people" – will make of all this is anyone's guess. You had better tune in to find out.
http://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2013/aug/09/bundesliga-preview-bayern-dortmund

Good points by Seifert in particular. Good guy at the helm of the DFL, doing a good job in recent years.
Puro

Post by Puro on Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:27 pm

Ah the Bundesliga is finally here! I almost didn't make it, blut. The Real Madrid - Chelsea 'non-friendly' gave me another few days but the Bundesliga is here now. It's all good.Biggrin <Ale> 
Puro

Post by Puro on Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:52 pm

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

I like to live in America!!! Glennda.cheers <Ale> 

CA$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$HHHHHHHHHHHHH
Puro

Post by Puro on Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:55 pm

Goooooooooollllllllll, blut!

Pep out! lol! 
blutgraetsche

Post by blutgraetsche on Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:19 pm

Robbery on fire tonight. Gladbach clearly out of depth, but can't really blame them...

lol! Dante
blutgraetsche

Post by blutgraetsche on Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:24 pm

Typical bullet shot by Kroos,  great save by Ter Stegen. And another great save.  Ter Stegen finally realising his full potential this season?

2-1 HT
Puro

Post by Puro on Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:38 pm

blutgraetsche wrote:Robbery on fire tonight. Gladbach clearly out of depth,  but can't really blame them...

:lol!:Dante
Yeah! unlucky Dante, should've known better.

Any recommendations for my fantasy team, it's a bit lightweight on defense but I did it intentionally to load up the artillery up front.

-----------------------------Hildebrand (SCH)------------------------------------------

--------Spahic (LEV)---------Abraham (HOF)---------------------Boka (STU)

Robben (BAY)----Firmino (HOF)----Gundogan (DOR)------Meier (FRA)-----

----------Ibisevic (STU)--------Huntelaar (SCH)----------Kiessling (LEV)

I may bring in Diego or Traoré (STU) and get rid of Ibisevic for Diouf later. I'll see how Ibisevic starts the season.<Ale> 
blutgraetsche

Post by blutgraetsche on Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:47 pm

Kruse looks good again, has to work on his finishing though.

Puro, what about a few youngsters? I'm no expert on fantasy football, but I can imagine them to be rather cheap.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:57 am