Mercado de Verano 2014

110%

Number of posts : 8978
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Re: Mercado de Verano 2014

Post by 110% on Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:46 am

Jaime wrote:
blutgraetsche wrote:Can La Masia do it on a cold, wet night at Stoke?

Highly unlikely! Whoop

At least the rain will disguise the tears  
Jaime

Number of posts : 32027
Supports : Real Madrid CF
Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Post by Jaime on Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:41 pm

Barcelona pay the buyout for Mathieu! Laughing
Jaime

Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal

Post by Jaime on Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:59 pm

Here is today's roundup:

*Javier Manquillo goes on loan to Liverpool for two years. Makes little sense to me. He needs to go somewhere where he will get minutes on the pitch. Complete waste of time for him to go to a club like Liverpool.

*Granada have sold Yacine Brahimi to Porto for 6,5m. Bizarre. Lopetegui must not know any players from the Portuguese league. Doh

*Benfica are in for Malaga left (wing) back Eliseu. Guess he will replace the departed Guilherme Siqueira.

*Atletico are supposedly interested in Zenit full back Cristian Ansaldi. Simeone likes that he can play left and right back. I think that would add nice depth to the backline. But they are also being linked with Ignacio Monreal.

*Atletico continue to try and strengthen. According to AS Simeone wants to sign Pastore from PSG. The interesting thing is PSG need to sell players in order to complete the signing of Di Maria because FFP regulations. I think Simeone sees Pastore as a good/better replacement for Diego Ribas.

*Several spanish sites saying that Tottenham are the leading candidates to sign Griezmann but I still think Monaco are going to outbid everyone else.

*Isco to Man City rumours are back in full force the day after James is presented.
blutgraetsche

Number of posts : 23328
Supports : Deutsche Fußballnationalmannschaft
Registration date : 2006-08-09

Post by blutgraetsche on Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:31 pm

Bojan's career so far...

Barcelona - Roma - Milan - Ajax - Stoke

Spot the odd one out...
Murray

Number of posts : 10191

Post by Murray on Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:01 pm

blutgraetsche wrote:Bojan's career so far...

Barcelona - Roma - Milan - Ajax - Stoke

Spot the odd one out...

Where will he go after stoke, Buckie?
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:39 pm

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang. Atletico are gonna sign Griezmann!
TM

Number of posts : 21218
Supports : PROGRESS!
Favourite Player : Luis Figo
Registration date : 2006-08-16

Post by TM on Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:57 pm

Jaime wrote:Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang. Atletico are gonna sign Griezmann!

Mandzukic was a great signing, can't believe bigger clubs weren't in for him.
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:32 pm

Todays news and rumours!

*Valencia close to signing Eder Balanta from River Plate. Was linked to Barcelona last summer as I recall. He was in the Colombia squad for the WC although I don't recall him getting on the pitch. Maybe he did. Supposed to be a good talent. 6,5m is the rumour.

*Another defender on Valencia's radar is Konstantinos Manolas. I think he's pretty good. Seen him a few times for Olympiacos and in the WC as well. With Ricardo Costa and Mathieu now gone. They really only have Victor Ruiz (who's had his injury problems) and Otamendi.

*Barcelona gonna pay 50m for Cuadrado according to Mundo Deportivo.

*Esteban Granero has signed with Real Sociedad on a permanent deal. Seen a figure of 10m euro but I'm not sure if that is official.

*Malaga interested in Jesus Fernandez. Fernandez was on his way to Granada earlier in the summer but the RM pulled the plug on the deal. Then they signed Keylor Navas (kind of). Hope that this kid gets a chance to play somewhere and that RM resolve his future shortly.

*Still rumours linking Pepe with Man City this summer. AS reporting that the club want Benatia to replace him if he does go.

*Man Utd want to pay 35m for Modric. Afraid it would take much much more than that for him to go (not that I want him to leave by any stretch of the imagination).

*Atletico now being linked with Lavezzi. Yikes #makeitstop

*Apparently Bacca is leaving Sevilla. Vilas-Boas wants him for Zenit. Not sure what the transfer fee would be. I think Sevilla paid maybe 7-8m for him last summer something in that range. Apparently they are interested in 23 year old Lukasz Teodorczyk from Lech Poznan. Know anything about him stinger??????

*Agger to Barcelona sounds like a real possibility...20m euro. Laughing

*Apparently Lazio has robbed two kids from la Masia. Fortis Muns, a centre back, and Cristian Fabra, another defender. messiah - any of these guys decent or are they (more probably) shit?

*Alberto Botia seems to be on the out at Sevilla. He was part of a promising generation of centre backs (Botia, Victor Ruiz, Mikel San Jose, Alvaro Dominguez) and really none of them have worked out apart from San Jose. Rumours linking him with a move to Olympiacos.
messiah

Number of posts : 3084
Registration date : 2011-11-03

Post by messiah on Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:40 am

balanta has good potential, watch us try to buy him for 50m euros in a few years when we could have had him for peanuts

stinger

Number of posts : 6477
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Post by stinger on Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:57 pm

Jaime wrote:

*Still rumours linking Pepe with Man City this summer. AS reporting that the club want Benatia to replace him if he does go.

*Apparently Bacca is leaving Sevilla. Vilas-Boas wants him for Zenit. Not sure what the transfer fee would be. I think Sevilla paid maybe 7-8m for him last summer something in that range. Apparently they are interested in 23 year old Lukasz Teodorczyk from Lech Poznan. Know anything about him stinger??????

1. After Mangala transfer I don't think City would make a move like this.

2. He is one of the best strikers in our shitty league, but it doesn't mean much. Decent all-around game, but jumping from Lech to Sevilla would be a huge change. I know some teams are hoping to find a next Lewandowski and he was also playing for Lech Poznan. But in general polish players who move abroad (especially to Western Europe) are huge disappointment and teams are simply wasting money on them. Maybe move to Elche would make sense, but Sevilla? He will be warming the bench very quickly. He is probaby more ready to leave than Pawlowski (the one who had a stint in Malaga), but don't really see him succeding in club like Sevilla.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulZ2KuKe37o
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:53 pm

Apparently PSV and Atletico have agreed to a deal for Bakkali.
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:56 pm

And.....................Agger to Barcelona is a done deal (apparently).
messiah

Number of posts : 3084
Registration date : 2011-11-03

Post by messiah on Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:53 pm

atletico are on some kinda fire
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:58 am

A few odds and ends:

*Supposedly Bakkali to Atletico is for 2m. That's pretty cheap all things considered even if he turns out to be true to Fey's word.

*Chelsea are supposedly back in for Miranda and offering Schurrle as part of the deal.

*Diego Lopez, finally, is the one who will make way for Keylor Navas. Apparently once Arsenal signed Ospina that killed their interest in Casillas. Diego Lopez has offers from Monaco, Chelsea, and a club America as well. Decision will be made in the next 72 hours.

*Lots of goalkeepers moving at the moment. Yoel goes from Celta to Valencia. Guaita most likely goes from Valencia to Getafe. And it sounds like Guillermo Ochoa is going to sign for Malaga to replace Caballero.

*Rayo sign Gael Kukuta on loan. He was awesome in Football Manager!

*Villarreal are close to signing Argentinian forward Luciano Vietto. I guess Valencia had a preferential option on the player but chose not to forego signing him.

*Very odd transfer window for Real Sociedad. They sell Griezmann. Ifran is going on loan and it looks like Seferovic could be loaned as well. They are going to be left with Carlos Vela in attack and very little else. We'll see how Finnbogason turns out. But the only other name I've seen them linked with is Ryad Boudebouz from Algeria/Bastia.

*Botia to Olympiacos is official. #lamasia Sevilla have signed Arribas from Rayo to replace him.

blutgraetsche

Number of posts : 23328
Supports : Deutsche Fußballnationalmannschaft
Registration date : 2006-08-09

Post by blutgraetsche on Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:28 am

Looks like Atletico are trying to sign Schürrle from Chelsea. Chelsea have to get rid of a foreign player to comply with homegrown player regulations. Would be hilarious if they keep Torres while selling a world champion instead, a guy who had a great tournament to boot...
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:25 pm

blutgraetsche wrote:Looks like Atletico are trying to sign Schürrle from Chelsea. Chelsea have to get rid of a foreign player to comply with homegrown player regulations. Would be hilarious if they keep Torres while selling a world champion instead, a guy who had a great tournament to boot...

DAMMIT NO MORE GOOD PLAYERS FOR ATLETICO!!!!!!!!!!! Grr
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:38 pm

The latest news and rumours!

*Javier Manquillo to Liverpool is a done deal. Two year loan. Liverpool are paying 1,5m for each of the seasons and then have an option to buy for 6,5m at the end of the second season.

*Atletico have sold Guilavogui to Wolfsburg. Details have not been released.

*Atletico continue to reshape their squad signing Jesus Gamez from Malaga for 2m. Nice player. Gives them a more defensive alternative to Juanfran at right back and can also play centre back.

*Monchi has said that Moreno is going to play the Supercup. Probably just a threat to try and get Liverpool to get their finger out and pay up.

*Valencia possibly signing German defender Mustafi. Has to be better than Ricardo Costa.

*Unai Emery trying to convince Banega to come to Sevilla. No idea why. The other possibility for the centre of midfield is Leroy Fer, apparently.

*Villarreal sign Vietto from Racing in Argentina. Supposedly he is pretty good.

*Real Madrid loan Omar Mascarell to Derby County. Had a decent preseason in America. Will be interested to see if he amounts to anything.

Jaime

Post by Jaime on Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:33 pm

Here's the latest!

*Diego Lopez to Milan is official: 2,5m euro.

*Atletico continue their spending spree snatching up Mexico striker Raul Jimenez from Club America for 10,5m euro. 23 years old and supposed to be a big talent. Was trying to remember him from the WC but he only played a handful of minutes at the end of the game against Brazil.

*The arrival of Jimenez means that there is most likely no place for Leo Baptistao who has a good chance of going back to Rayo on loan.

*More Atletico news. Apparently Alderweireld is unhappy and wants to move on loan somwhere. The fact they just signed Gamez who can double as right back and centre back may make him expendable.

*Celta Vigo signing Nemanja Radoja from Vojvodina. Serbia U21 international. Apparently this signing means the end of Celta Vigo's business for the summer but at least Berizzo has the midfielder that he wanted.

*Alberto Moreno, at long last, is a Liverpool player: 18m + 2m (variables).

*Espanyol trying to offload Thievy, Cristian Gomez, German, Mattioni and Raul Rodriguez. No surprisingly there are not many interested parties. Espanyol hoping to raise a bit of cash to buy one more defender.

*Now Oporto want Alvaro Vazquez. I think I'd read that Lopetegui has signed 8 players from la liga (7 Spanish + Casemiro) this summer. Good grief.

*Granada sign Colombian striker Jhon Cordoba.

*Apparently la Real have sold Haris Seferovic to Eintracht Frankfurt. I thought I'd read that he was going on loan to the Bundesliga but I guess they have sold him definitively. He got off to such a good start last summer but then completely lost his way. Haven't seen the figures....

*Looks like Jonathan De Guzman is going to end up in QPR. Swansea wanted him back but just wanted a loan while QPR are willing to pay the 9m euro Villarreal have asked for.

*Carlos Sanchez trying to force his way out of Elche to sign for Aston Villa. Elche want 4m for the player.

*Sevilla are loaning Manu del Moral to Eibar. Not sure if he has anything left but once upon a time he was a useful player.

*Deportivo working to sign Bosnian Haris Medunjanin. He played a couple years in Valladolid and even scored 5 goals once of those years so he might be a decent signing for Deportivo.

*Barcelona still pursuing Cuadrado. Apparently the offer is up to 40m euro now.

*Man Utd might end up being the destination for Angel Di Maria. Van Gaal keeps talking him up and it appears they are the only club with the cash to finance the deal.
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:07 pm

Sounds like Deulofeu is going to be loaned to Sevilla for 2014/15. Interesting.
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:51 pm

Well lots of action lately. Try to summarise below:

*Banega to Sevilla is official. How Valencia managed to get 2,5m for him is unreal.

*Rumours of Khedira to Bayern picking up in Spain. Not sure how true it is. Seems like the last player Pep would want but maybe Pep doesn't get a say anymore.

*Valencia sign Zuculini on loan from Man City. They were linked with buying him earlier in the summer but I guess they get their player in the end.

*Espanyol sign Lucas Vazquez from RM Castilla. He had a nice preseason and I think earned his chance to prove himself in primera.

*Leo Baptistao back to Rayo on loan is now official.

*Had seen one report that Cerci had declared he was going to Atletico and then retracted the statement. Not sure what the source was. Still lots of rumours linking the Italian with a move to Atletico.

*Jonathan De Guzman signs for Napoli for 7m. Perfect player for Rafa.

*Valencia now being linked with a move for Negredo. Now that would be a big signing for Peter Lim and a big statement of intent. I don't think he is going to play much at City so it would be in everyone's best interest for him to leave.

*Also just seen Valencia have signed Benfica right back João Cancelo on loan.

*Alderweireld was in the stands for the Supercopa match yesterday while the young Uruguay Gimenez made the bench so maybe the Belgian really is leaving.

*Of course Vermaelen is official for 20m.

*Was interested to see Jose Angel Crespo has returned to Spain with Cordoba. Came up with Sevilla and always thought he was a pretty decent, versatile defender. Then left and played several years with mid table Serie A clubs but now he's back. Will be interested to see what kind of player he became because honestly I haven't watch a lot of Bologna FC over the past couple years.

*Getafe have signed Alvaro Vazquez on loan from Swansea just a year after Swansea bought him. I guess he didn't really make much impact in England but he is still fairly young. If he can start scoring that would be a big signing for Getafe.

*Ex-Real Madrid defender Miguel Torres is back in Spain after playing 2-3 years in Olympiacos. Malaga have signed the defender that made his debut with Capello on a free after his contract with the Greek champions expired.

*Rayo Vallecano have put together a pretty interesting attack for the new season. They signed Gael Kukuta on loan from Chelsea who was supposed to be a pretty promising player. Now they have brought back Baptistao as I mentioned above and they have signed Javier Aquino and Jonathan Pereira on loan from Villarreal. Makes 14 signings for Rayo this summer which is a lot but I think Paco Jemez will have some very decent material to work with.

Jaime

Post by Jaime on Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:10 pm

Crazy few days! Here's the latest:

*Di Maria to Man Utd official for 75m + 10 in variables. Probably won't get any of the variables haha.

*Xabi Alonso to Bayern official for 10m.

*Barcelona have signed Douglas (bloody hell!) for 4m + 1,5m in variables.

*Atletico have signed promising Uruguayan defender Emiliano Velazquez.

*Ivan Ramis is close to signing for Deportivo.

*Sevilla are trying to secure Gaston Ramirez on loan from Southampton. Youngster Jairo has left to go on loan at Mainz.

*The legendary Raul Bravo has been released by Cordoba and will go back to play in Greece. Sad

*All kinds of crazy rumours for RM in the last 24 hours. Destro....Llorente (Fernando)....Verratti....Luiz Gustavo. Doh

*Tottenham have paid the buyout for Fazio. 10m as I recall. On the list of replacements for Sevilla: Alderweireld (Atletico), Neto (Zenit), Ogbonna (Juventus), Alvaro Dominguez (Moenchengladbach).
Super Progress

Number of posts : 15428
Supports : Real Madrid + Mierda inchada en un palo
Favourite Player : Laudrup,Cassano,Totti, Zidane,Marcelo, Pepe!,Guti, PROGRESS

Post by Super Progress on Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:25 pm

No Raul Bravo Sad
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:46 pm

Will get a final updated table here in the next day or two in case anyone is interested.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 26, 2017 3:02 am