Re: Mercado de Verano 2014

Post by messiah on Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:55 pm

atletico sign moya, they have been pretty busy filling out their team
messiah

Number of posts : 3084
Registration date : 2011-11-03

Post by messiah on Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:19 pm

also set to sign Guillermo Rulli, so that would be their goalkeeping position addressed
messiah

Post by messiah on Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:22 pm

Jaime

Number of posts : 32027
Supports : Real Madrid CF
Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Post by Jaime on Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:30 pm

Yup, they paid his buyout clause of 40m euro.
Jaime

Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal

Post by Jaime on Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:43 pm

Jaime wrote:

Yup, they paid his buyout clause of 40m euro.

Rumour that Torres is also included in the deal.
Super Progress

Number of posts : 15429
Supports : Real Madrid + Mierda inchada en un palo
Favourite Player : Laudrup,Cassano,Totti, Zidane,Marcelo, Pepe!,Guti, PROGRESS
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Post by Super Progress on Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:23 pm

Jaime wrote:
Super Progress wrote:
Jaime wrote:
Super Progress wrote:So Chelsea will get Costa+Luis  drunken 

Very original of Jose. Ale
 lol! 
You should have some of Fey's bitterballen

Maybe Mourinho could add Rakitic as well. That way he could have added some Spanish flair to his team without any Spaniards

Perfect  Bubbly 

I will be interested to see if he sells Azpilicueta now that he is in the national team and fratnerising with the likes of Casillas and Ramos.

Jose couldn't handle Rakitic levels of flair. Wink
He has already gotten rid of Mata and I suppose a Mourinho team could handle 1-2 Spaniards before it gets out of hand. Not to mention that this would be in England so their subversive activity would be harder to pull off.
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:05 pm

Rakitic is on the verge of signing with Barcelona: 20m euro + Denis Suarez on loan (with an option to buy). That's a pretty poor deal for Sevilla imo. They could have held out for a lot more. And I do feel bad for Rakitic because he has just had a breakout season and now he will be moving straight to the bench while he waits for the cripple Xavi and Iniesta to retire. Gonna be the new Hleb, mark my words. Or maybe the new Ciric. We'll see.

Ale
messiah

Post by messiah on Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:38 am

Rakitic is going to be a success
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:02 pm

messiah wrote:Rakitic is going to be a success

Rakitic will never play. Ale

stinger

Number of posts : 6477
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Post by stinger on Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:42 pm

I think with Luis Enrique in charge Rakitic actually has a chance to play a lot. So Messiah > Jaime this time I suppose.
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:47 pm

Ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuumours!

*According to Marca, Cesc to Chelsea will most likely be announced before the World Cup. So they'd better get a move on.

*Atletico have made a 22m offer for Santi Cazorla with the idea being that Cazorla would replace the outgoing Arda Turan.

*Atletico also seem to have new possibilities of bringing back Courtois. Apparently Petr Cech's injury is evolving well and the club have just given a new contract to 3rd goalkeeper Jamal Blackmon and a new deal for 2nd goalkeeper Mark Schwarzer is also in the final stages. Seems like Chelsea could throw Atletico a small bone after taking Diego Costa and Filipe Luis.

*Everton want Cristian Tello to repleace Gerard Deulofeu. Man, they are gonna be disappointed.

*Real Madrid trying to convince Kroos to sign. Florentino wants to do a deal this summer if Bayern will except Khedira as part of the deal (chortle!) otherwise they are prepared to wait for the following summer when Kroos is available on a free. He ain't renewing with Bayern since he also hates Pep.

*Supposedly Verratti's agent is in Madrid this week. Whistle

*Valencia are trying to sign the overrated Javier Espinosa from the overrated Barcelona B. #overrated

*Three more portuguese kids are on the agenda for Valencia if Peter Lim ever can finalise the purchase of the ches.  Joao Cancelo, Bernardo Silva, and Ivan Cavaleiro all being linked with a move to Valencia. No idea if any of them are any good.

*Villarreal interested in Morata. Also they have been asking Atletico about taking Asenjo on a permanent deal and also loaning Leo Baptistao.

*Joao Miranda has confirmed that his agent is negotiating with several clubs in England and Spain and that his 30m buyout is "negotiable". Wonder if Cerezo agrees...

*Victor Valdes could do a complete 180 after it seems like now he won't sign with Monaco. He will go crawling back to Can Barsa to beg for the job as 3rd goalkeeper/water carrier since Zubi has already signed Ter Stegen and Claudio Bravo. ok

*Simeone apparently wants Tino Costa to replace Tiago. They should just keep Saul this term but I think Celta Vigo and Rayo (again) are trying to get him on loan.

*Malaga's sheikh Al-Thani said he was leaving and that nobody liked him and nobody appreciated him and (probably) everyone was a racist. Now he is saying that it was all a lie and that he is not leaving! Either way he isn't spending any more money.

*Hector Moreno wants to leave Espanyol. Getting a little big for his boots I suppose. Espanyol will sell him for an offer of around 10m.

*In addition to all the portuguese, Valencia have been in contact with Mathieu Valbuena. Meh. But the one really big signing they could make is Jackson Martinez.
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:50 pm

stinger wrote:I think with Luis Enrique in charge Rakitic actually has a chance to play a lot. So Messiah > Jaime this time I suppose.

HOW DARE YOU!!!!! Laughing

Look this is the team:

-------------Ter Stegen

?????-----Pique-----?????-----J. Alba

------------Busquets

-----Xavi------------Iniesta

------------Messi

-----Neymar------Aguero

Unless Rakitic can play right back or centre back or is secretly Messi's new best friend, he is going to have very limited opportunities because people might think Xavi is a saint but he is not going to give up his place until he decides to go play in Qatar or his knees fall off completely. He won't be ahead of Iniesta and he won't be head of Messi.

stinger

Number of posts : 6477
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Post by stinger on Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:52 pm

Jaime wrote:Ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuumours!

*Everton want Cristian Tello to repleace Gerard Deulofeu. Man, they are gonna be disappointed.

Actually I would be quite happy with him - with Mirallas and McGeady preffering to attack opposing full back on the ball, someone with pace who's doing well without the ball would be a decent option to have. Have my worries about him linking up with full back and other tactical stuff, but Deulofeu has his weaknesses as well.

Jaime wrote:
stinger wrote:I think with Luis Enrique in charge Rakitic actually has a chance to play a lot. So Messiah > Jaime this time I suppose.

HOW DARE YOU!!!!! Laughing

Look this is the team:

-------------Ter Stegen

?????-----Pique-----?????-----J. Alba

------------Busquets

-----Xavi------------Iniesta

------------Messi

-----Neymar------Aguero

Unless Rakitic can play right back or centre back or is secretly Messi's new best friend, he is going to have very limited opportunities because people might think Xavi is a saint but he is not going to give up his place until he decides to go play in Qatar or his knees fall off completely. He won't be ahead of Iniesta and he won't be head of Messi.
I guess Messi will be disappointed with it, but I really don't see Barcelona getting Aguero this summer.

Last edited by stinger on Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:56 pm

stinger wrote:
Jaime wrote:Ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuumours!

Actually I would be quite happy with him - with Mirallas and McGeady preffering to attack opposing full back on the ball, someone with pace who's doing well without the ball would be a decent option to have. Have my worries about him linking up with full back and other tactical stuff, but Deulofeu has his weaknesses as well.

But pace is all Tello has. Well, that and injuries............
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:49 pm

messiah

Post by messiah on Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:40 pm

fucking 30m and they wanted to sell us luiz for 40m
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:07 pm

Grr
messiah

Post by messiah on Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:26 pm

both clubs have come out and denied it, but i would absolutely love it. time for my argentines to join my club.

told the club yeara ago to get him and di maria
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:02 pm

Xavi going to Al Saad. Cesc has basically confirmed it in an interview.
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:38 am

Jaime wrote:Xavi going to Al Saad. Cesc has basically confirmed it in an interview.

Al Arabi actually. Still...THE END OF LA MASIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheers
Fey

Number of posts : 35347
Supports : Feyenoord and Manchester United
Favourite Player : ??#$ Error, John Guidetti, Jordy Clasie

Post by Fey on Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:55 pm

Barca signed that Chili goalkeeper, Bravo or something for 12m.
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:36 am

Fey wrote:Barca signed that Chili goalkeeper, Bravo or something for 12m.

Right? Unreal to spend 25m on goalkeepers this summer. That's nearly all of the money they got for Cesc.
messiah

Post by messiah on Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:38 am

12m for pardo is a fucking joke, not that he isn't good, but we dont need a back up keeper that's, that good.

a little 5m keeper from nowhere would have been good enough
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:46 am

messiah wrote:12m for pardo is a fucking joke, not that he isn't good, but we dont need a back up keeper that's, that good.

a little 5m keeper from nowhere would have been good enough

Zubi! Ale
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:56 pm

Daily gossip!!!!!

*Big move for Oliver. He is going on loan for a year to Porto with the idea that he is going to get experience playing in CL. Of course Lopetegui knows him from the Spain youth national teams so I think in theory it is a good arrangement.

*Apparently Sevilla interested in Marcelo Brozovic (Dinamo Zagreb) and Carlos Carmona (Atalanta) to reinforce the midfield. Looks like they are not going to retain Mbia who will go back to QPR. Only seen Brozovic for the few minutes he was on against Brazil. Carmona is a centre midfielder as well.

*Jonathan De Guzman, unsurprisingly, being linked with a move to Man Utd. He will return to Villarreal after being on loan at Swanswa last year. To me he is a very regular player.

*Looks like Gaizka Toquero is going to play on loan at Eibar. The word on the street was that both Athletic and Real Sociedad were going to facilitate some loans to help the basque newcomers.

*Claudio Bravo to Barcelona was confirmed yesterday and now it is looking like that money will be used to retain Carlos Vela. Arsenal executed the buyback clause they had on the player but were offering him back to la Real for about 10-12m euro. Not sure who la Real will find to be the goalkeeper (maybe Andres Fernandez from relegated Osasuna) but Vela is an essential player for them. Especially if Griezmann moves this summer.

*It really does look like Casemiro is not in the plans for next year. The latest rumour is that he will move to Inter on a one year loan. Boggles the mind.

*Sounds like there is a decent chance that Miranda will stay in Atletico. Cerezo ain't selling him for less than the buyout clause (30m) and the two principal suitors (Man Utd and Barcelona) have been linked with other players more recently (Vermaelen and Hummels for Man Utd and Mathieu for Barcelona) so perhaps they will be able to keep one of the key components of the team.

*Celta Vigo looking to sign Arthur Masuaku to be the new left back. Apparently this kid (20 years old from Valenciennes) is pretty decent. Have to check him out on Football Manager. Biggrin

*Espanyol having trouble with the contract renewals of both Sergio Garcia and Kiko Casilla. The length of the contract seems to be the problem with Sergio Garcia. Not sure what the big issue with Casilla is but Espanyol are considering selling him and then trying to sign Guillermo Ochoa on a free (although he's been linked with some bigger clubs so I don't know what chance Espanyol would really have).

*Promoted Deportivo trying to sign Sporting left back Roberto Canella. This kid was really hyped a few years back but he never amounted to anything.

Jaime

Post by Jaime on Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:44 pm

Today's Gossip:

*Benfica goalkeeper Jan Oblak has been linked with Real Madrid and Atletico Madrid. Now there are some reports that he could be signing for Valencia as the negotiations over a new deal for Diego Alves have stalled.

*Atletico Madrid are interested in Mangala the French centre back from Porto but he is also on the radar of Chelsea, Man City, Man Utd, PSG, and Barcelona. Soooooooooo...el Cholo is gonna have to find someone else.

*Valencia do appear to be signing Argentina midfielder Enzo Perez with a reunion between the two clubs directors in Lisbon today.

*Diego Perotti is leaving Sevilla. Decent enough player but too many injuries. I thought he was out of contract now but apparently Sevilla can still get a fee for him. Looks like his destination will be Serie A.

*No surprise here: Rafa Benitez wants Alex Song. Grr

*Felipe Caicedo who has spent the last few seasons wandering the globe, getting paid ridiculous sums of money to play in the countries with lots of oil has now apparently decided he wants to return to Spain. The guy is only 25 and would be a good signing for a lot of clubs. Apparently Espanyol are in pole position to sign the Ecuatorian striker.

*Real Madrid in the market for a midfielder: latest names are Ramires (meh) and Kroos (oooh!). Pogba isn't a new name but apparently Benzema and Varane are trying to convince him to come. Erm

*Barcelona offering 55m for Higuain but Napoli have set their asking price at 70m. bounce

*Apparently Atletico have narrowed it down to Lukaku or Negredo as the player to replace Diego Costa.

*Barcelona are negotiating for Jeremy Mathieu. Laughing

*Apparently Luis Suarez is off because Ronaldo prefers Benzema (who doesn't mind passing the ball to Ronaldo so he can score all the goals). Laughing

*According to Super Deporte, Everton have made a formal offer for Banega but it was not sufficient and rejected. Apparently Milan are also interested. No word on Spuuuurrrrrrrrrrsssssssssss.

*Valencia trying to land Argentina forward Juan Iturbe. They are offering Jonas to Hellas Verona as part of the deal.

*Porto are among several teams trying to sign Keylor Navas from Levante.

Pras_tama

Number of posts : 2101
Supports : Manchester United & Indonesia NT
Favourite Player : Scholes
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Post by Pras_tama on Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:55 am

Herrera to Man Utd is almost a done deal. Marca says that he is already in Manchester. How true is this?
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:46 pm

Pras_tama wrote:Herrera to Man Utd is almost a done deal. Marca says that he is already in Manchester. How true is this?

Sounds like it is happening. Man Utd paid the buyout clause.
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:26 pm

Today's rumours!!!!!!!

*Manchester United have snatched up Ander Herrera. Terrific player Herrera and it's a shame for Athletic because he really would have been a key player for their Champions League campaign and basques don't exactly grow on trees. Rumour is will use the 36m euro to sign Ignacio Monreal (they do need a left back) and Raul Garcia (not an exact replacement for Herrera but will be another player for the centre of midfield).

*BeIN Sports is reporting that Real Madrid and Falcao have an agreement and that the transfer could be official after the WC. He wanted to join last summer but Atletico refused to sell him to RM so he went to Monaco on sabbatical for a year and now will return to Spain. We'll see if it happens or not. Jorge Mendes is his agent and he does have a "good" relationship with Florentino. Benzema being linked with Arsenal again but Benzema has Zidane and Ronaldo in his corner so I guess we'll see.

*Caminero has told Saul that he is going to be part of Atletico Madrid 14-15 so no more loans it would seem in spite of several clubs wanting to take the kid for one more season.

*Real Sociedad have announced officially that they have retained Carlos Vela. Great news for la Real as he is/has been such a big part of their success the last several seasons. 11m euro was the final transfer fee plus 5m in variables.

*Griezmann seemed more optimistic about staying in la Real now that Vela has been brought back as well so that could be a second "signing" for Real Sociedad.

*Malaga trying to sign Luis Alberto from Liverpool on a one year loan.

*Barcelona are now "entering the race" to sign Luis Suarez. Also being linked with Fernando Llorente as Luis Enrique tries to find a proper '9'.

*Luis Enrique also interfering with RM signing Toni Kroos as apparently Barcelona want to make an offer now as well. Rolling Eyes

*Belgium coach Wilmots has confirmed that Courtois is going to be at Chelsea next year and that they might even sell Cech in order to retain Courtois who basically said he wouldn't return to sit on the bench. Atletico have already signed Moya who is pretty decent. They are now being linked with Guillermo Ochoa (ok he had a good game against Brazil but come on!) and Keylor Navas as potential replacements.

*Real Madrid apparently negotiated a first option for Ruben Pardo as part of the Illarramendi transfer last summer and are very interested. Operation could include Casemiro going the other way. I seriously heart Ruben Pardo. - Khedira, + Pardo would be a great summer. Ale

*Sevilla are about to extend Federico Fazio's contract. It had been a little bit in the air and he was being linked with a move to Italy but it will be good for Sevilla if they can keep him plus they've signed Nico Pareja on a permanent deal and that turned out to be a very good centre back pairing.

*Elche have signed Faycal Fajr from Caen. He had 10 goals and 15 assists with Caen last year in Ligue 2 as Caen won promotion.

*Apparently Man Utd have made a formal offer of 35m euro for Sami Khedira. bounce

110%

Number of posts : 8978

Post by 110% on Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:32 pm

Pras_tama wrote:Herrera to Man Utd is almost a done deal. Marca says that he is already in Manchester. How true is this?

Can't be true, you've got cleverley, and I have it on good authority that he is the next xavi and iniesta rolled into one

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:09 pm