2013/14 Champions League Semi Finals

Fey

Number of posts : 35347
Supports : Feyenoord and Manchester United
Favourite Player : ??#$ Error, John Guidetti, Jordy Clasie
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Re: 2013/14 Champions League Semi Finals

Post by Fey on Thu May 01, 2014 3:39 pm

Super Progress wrote:Bale was willing and able to be part of the structure and Ronaldo could be allowed freedom without it costing us.

Laughing

Wrong choice of words me thinks..considering his pricetag.
Super Progress

Number of posts : 15429
Supports : Real Madrid + Mierda inchada en un palo
Favourite Player : Laudrup,Cassano,Totti, Zidane,Marcelo, Pepe!,Guti, PROGRESS

Post by Super Progress on Thu May 01, 2014 3:54 pm

Fey wrote:
Super Progress wrote:Bale was willing and able to be part of the structure and Ronaldo could be allowed freedom without it costing us.

Laughing

Wrong choice of words me thinks..considering his pricetag.
 lol! 
Allez les rouges

Number of posts : 8098
Supports : Deutschland, Arsenal
Favourite Player : Jens Lehmann

Post by Allez les rouges on Fri May 02, 2014 6:27 pm

Super Progress wrote:
Fey wrote:Hahahaha this is awesome...almost 1-4...JOSE MOURINHO HIJO DA PUTA Laughing

But this is all a tactical move, let the enemy into the reich and then destroy them, aint that right Super?

Face it, Jose is the new Wenger/Germany, a semi-final loser, only with very, very bad football....and a shite tactical plan!

Though, I must admit...Chelsea did create more then Bayern the other day. Good match nontheless, better then yesterday.

This is an intra-progressive fight. This is like Mussolini(the founder) getting hit by the new more dynamic kid on the block(Hitler).

Simeone is now carrying the torch of progressivism. He is the next generation after Mourinho and Benitez.

New Progress <Ale> 

Laughing Legend. Ale

Not convinced by your point on Simeone though, he is just so full of win, I don't see what's not to love.

Remember in Lewandowski Pep is getting someone at least as good as whoever Chelsea sign. But yes, you'd like to think he will be forced to compromise in some areas.
Super Progress

Number of posts : 15429
Supports : Real Madrid + Mierda inchada en un palo
Favourite Player : Laudrup,Cassano,Totti, Zidane,Marcelo, Pepe!,Guti, PROGRESS

Post by Super Progress on Fri May 02, 2014 7:41 pm

Allez les rouges wrote:
Super Progress wrote:
Fey wrote:Hahahaha this is awesome...almost 1-4...JOSE MOURINHO HIJO DA PUTA Laughing

But this is all a tactical move, let the enemy into the reich and then destroy them, aint that right Super?

Face it, Jose is the new Wenger/Germany, a semi-final loser, only with very, very bad football....and a shite tactical plan!

Though, I must admit...Chelsea did create more then Bayern the other day. Good match nontheless, better then yesterday.

This is an intra-progressive fight. This is like Mussolini(the founder) getting hit by the new more dynamic kid on the block(Hitler).

Simeone is now carrying the torch of progressivism. He is the next generation after Mourinho and Benitez.

New Progress <Ale> 

Laughing Legend. Ale

Not convinced by your point on Simeone though, he is just so full of win, I don't see what's not to love.

Remember in Lewandowski Pep is getting someone at least as good as whoever Chelsea sign. But yes, you'd like to think he will be forced to compromise in some areas.
What do you mean about him being full of win?

What gave you the idea that I didn't love Simeone? I'm a big big fan of him. His style is in many ways the embodiment of progress. He has innovated tactically although in a defensive way. It used to be that even the most defensive top coaches would generally retain a striker who would be further up the field. When I played Pro Evolution or FIFA they would simply not allow you not to play a striker. Trust me I have tried. Only Football Manager allows you to do this. Simeone's approach has shown it can work. He has inverted the meaning of a false 9. Biggrin 

The year of progress Ale 
Kroos

Number of posts : 9049
Supports : FC Bayern Munich, die MANNSCHAFT
Favourite Player : Kroos, Müller, Götze, Neuer, Gündogan

Post by Kroos on Sun May 04, 2014 9:30 am

awful final  Evil or Very Mad i think bayern and bvb were last year stronger

still the 2 teams with the best tactical setup in the final, both deserve it, i was so happy with A. madrid, mou fields at home an defensive line up  cheers 

awful stuff from bayern, not a single shot on target, pep has to rethink some stuff, we are way to open for counters, and our most feared feature, the two pair of wide players are split in going forward, because pep want`s the fullbacks to cut inside to help to keep possession

MM is finally out of his depth, hard working but no cutting edge when the team not works, bring on LEWA

i will cheer for A. Madrid, come on you UNDERDOGS, i think it will be as close as last years final, A. Madrid is tactically way more solid than bayern this year

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:49 am