Number of posts : 3084
Registration date : 2011-11-03

Re: FC Barcelona

Post by messiah on Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:33 pm

yeah he was crap, and he usually plays well in the bigger games
Jaime

Number of posts : 32027
Supports : Real Madrid CF
Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Post by Jaime on Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:40 pm

Cruyff: "Neymar is Barcelona's problem"

bounce
messiah

Post by messiah on Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:19 pm

he's right, he will continue to be until he settles in.

crazy talent though
Jaime

Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal

Post by Jaime on Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:08 pm

messiah wrote:he's right, he will continue to be until he settles in.

crazy talent though

He was talking about the fact that a 21 year old who has achieved nothing is the highest earner in the team. Cruyff thinks he is an average talent.

Ale
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:08 pm

Eto'o: "Guardiola was not a great player."

lol!

Ale
messiah

Post by messiah on Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:32 pm

Jaime wrote:

crazy talent though

He was talking about the fact that a 21 year old who has achieved nothing is the highest earner in the team. Cruyff thinks he is an average talent.

Ale

yeah I know thats what he is talking about.

but thats been beaten to death.

he certainlt doesn't think he is a average talent, said as much when he just signed.

he just isn't nor will he ever been as good as any of the 3 R's out of brazil in modern times, too much of a dribbler
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:12 pm

Cruyff's exact words were "Neymar has less talent than Richard Witschge."

#truth
Super Progress

Number of posts : 15429
Supports : Real Madrid + Mierda inchada en un palo
Favourite Player : Laudrup,Cassano,Totti, Zidane,Marcelo, Pepe!,Guti, PROGRESS
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Post by Super Progress on Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:04 pm

crazy talent though
I have said it on here and to many others that he is like Robinho but +20% in everything, including the bad sides. So far his personality has been rather subdued but I expect his ego to blow up in case he starts to shine. I still expect him to come good but I never thought Barcelona was a good place for him(as long as Messi is there and the style persist). I think he will rebound eventually but even if he doesn't he can do it for another club if it comes to that.

It is something of a counter-factual but I wonder if some of these Brazilians would have ended differently if they took the path of earlier Brazilians and started at smaller clubs first. One advantage is that they get to show off for a while until they go to a bigger club where they can mature more. So far it seems the fears of Brazilians, that his form could suffer in a foreign environment up to World Cup, is being realized.
Fey

Number of posts : 35347
Supports : Feyenoord and Manchester United
Favourite Player : ??#$ Error, John Guidetti, Jordy Clasie

Post by Fey on Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:29 pm

Jaime wrote:Cruyff's exact words were "Neymar has less talent than Richard Witschge."

#truth

He really said that? Laughing

110%

Number of posts : 8978

Post by 110% on Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:36 pm

Apparently Neymarbinho JR is releasing an auto-biography:
http://www.totalbarca.com/2014/interviews/quote-of-the-day-why-neymar-rejected-real-madrid/

In the autobiography My Name is Neymar, which will be published by Ediciones B on February 26th, Neymar Jr explained why he chose to stay with Santos FC and reject Real Madrid as a young boy. His father, Neymar Sr, added that “There wasn’t enough money in Madrid that would buy the happiness of my son.”

Are they for real? I thought the cost of his son was 40 Million (tax free), Real Madrid could afford that easily. But let's us not forget all the different parties who had bought shares in his son. He sold his son out at a young age, and his whole life has been a marketing/branding scheme that Apple would be proud of.
messiah

Post by messiah on Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:43 pm

Super Progress wrote:

crazy talent though
I have said it on here and to many others that he is like Robinho but +20% in everything, including the bad sides. So far his personality has been rather subdued but I expect his ego to blow up in case he starts to shine. I still expect him to come good but I never thought Barcelona was a good place for him(as long as Messi is there and the style persist). I think he will rebound eventually but even if he doesn't he can do it for another club if it comes to that.

It is something of a counter-factual but I wonder if some of these Brazilians would have ended differently if they took the path of earlier Brazilians and started at smaller clubs first. One advantage is that they get to show off for a while until they go to a bigger club where they can mature more. So far it seems the fears of Brazilians, that his form could suffer in a foreign environment up to World Cup, is being realized.

I was Literally saying this to a friend before logging on to here.

its especially true for small, dribblers like him and robinho. they needed to beef up a bit, simplify their game and learn to pick their spots.

dude is still trying fancy dribbling from the half way line like he think this is brazil
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:36 pm

Super Progress wrote:

crazy talent though

Yeah in the old days they would go to Portugal or Holland first and then on to the big teams or smaller teams in Spain or Italy. Not just brazilians either, Redondo for example started at Tenerife and played there for 2-3 seasons before moving to Real Madrid. It was better that way but of course now the big clubs want to get in on the young talents earlier because they can often get them for cheaper if they come straight from South America. Not the case for Neymar of course but Marcelo came for 7m. If he had gone to Porto first and then to Real Madrid, RM would have probably had to pay for 25-30m. And of course this is what happened with Di Maria. I don't know, it's just the way the world works now.

Fey wrote:
Jaime wrote:Cruyff's exact words were "Neymar has less talent than Richard Witschge."

#truth

He really said that? Laughing

I cannot tell a lie!
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:20 pm

Guardiola: "The Barcelona players motivate themselves. I didn't teach Xavi or Iniesta anything. Basically anyone can manage them."

Ale
messiah

Post by messiah on Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:22 pm

Valdez  Crying or Very sad 

deserved to end is career with us on field.
messiah

Post by messiah on Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:53 pm

yess!!!!!!!

Pinto and the boys really need to step up for the rest of the season
messiah

Post by messiah on Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:51 am

and now iniesta is injured

god fucking damn it, every few weeks we pick up one/two injuries this season.

Jaime

Post by Jaime on Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:33 pm

Confirmed: Valdes out for 7 months.
messiah

Post by messiah on Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:14 pm

if their is a god among us, he look like iniesta
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:33 am

I never imagined god would be bald.
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:42 am

Pique out for 4 weeks. bounce
Kroos

Number of posts : 9049
Supports : FC Bayern Munich, die MANNSCHAFT
Favourite Player : Kroos, Müller, Götze, Neuer, Gündogan

Post by Kroos on Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:31 am

UEFALONA banned from the next 2 transfers episodes

what about TER FACKING STEGEN
messiah

Post by messiah on Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:14 pm

woke up to this news and what can i say, but beautiful rosell

stinger

Number of posts : 6477
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Post by stinger on Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:16 pm

So they will have to re-sign Valdes for one season after all. I've read somewhere that they promised him it a few days ago, maybe they knew what was coming Wink.

Is there any explanation for the ban except for illegal tactics when dealing with U-18 players? Did it happen when Rosell was prosident? If yes it will strength his status as the worst Barca president in recent history...
messiah

Post by messiah on Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:36 pm

stinger wrote:So they will have to re-sign Valdes for one season after all. I've read somewhere that they promised him it a few days ago, maybe they knew what was coming Wink.

Is there any explanation for the ban except for illegal tactics when dealing with U-18 players? Did it happen when Rosell was prosident? If yes it will strength his status as the worst Barca president in recent history...

it involves 10 international transfers
the investigation took place last year, while rosell was president

The club will appeal and will be able to sign players in the summer, while the appeal is in process, it we lose it will just be push backed. so we should be good for this season.

its kinda like that band chelsea had, but much more complicated.

the good thing about this is that, the board will have to call elections this summer, no matter how the try to hold on to power, its just getting too much now.

and we must remember the neymar thing in still being investigated by fifa
Super Progress

Number of posts : 15429
Supports : Real Madrid + Mierda inchada en un palo
Favourite Player : Laudrup,Cassano,Totti, Zidane,Marcelo, Pepe!,Guti, PROGRESS

Post by Super Progress on Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:06 pm

Mes Que Corrupcion

110%

Number of posts : 8978

Post by 110% on Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:36 pm

messiah wrote:
stinger wrote:So they will have to re-sign Valdes for one season after all. I've read somewhere that they promised him it a few days ago, maybe they knew what was coming Wink.

it involves 10 international transfers
the investigation took place last year, while rosell was president

The club will appeal and will be able to sign players in the summer, while the appeal is in process, it we lose it will just be push backed. so we should be good for this season.

its kinda like that band chelsea had, but much more complicated.

the good thing about this is that, the board will have to call elections this summer, no matter how the try to hold on to power, its just getting too much now.

and we must remember the neymar thing in still being investigated by fifa

Fifa statement:
http://www.fifa.com/aboutfifa/organisation/news/newsid=2313003/index.html

The investigations concerned several minor players who were registered and participated in competitions with the club over various periods between 2009 and 2013.

Rossell was Barca president July 2010-2014

So they were doing it even before Rossell was president, in fact since it was minors the kickback to him was probably too small for him to get involved.

Anyone remember years ago when barca fans were complaining about Arsenal "stealing" fabregas  Very Happy
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:38 pm

lol! lol!lol!lol! lol!
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:40 pm

stinger wrote:So they will have to re-sign Valdes for one season after all. I've read somewhere that they promised him it a few days ago, maybe they knew what was coming Wink

Not sure if this is true. Balague says he is still leaving. Pinto will be the #1 next year backed up by Oier. Laughing

I think this halts the Halilovic deal as well. Ale
messiah

Post by messiah on Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:03 pm

its lee woo club that complaint to fifa it seems, the kid is way too good to have been allowed to develop in south korea.

truly gifted for his age.

it halts everything for now, but with the appeal, i think does deals and the ones we sign in the summer will go through

its interesting though that our club is the only one being treated this way, valencia has a south korean as well, and i'm sure all other big clubs have signed players from outside europe.

alot of envy off us, dominating modern football.
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:08 pm

Valencia have loads of Koreans actually! And chinese too. But they have signed them fairly.

VALORS.

Ale

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:16 pm