FC Barcelona

Re: FC Barcelona

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:03 pm

110% wrote:
messiah wrote:why does blut like posting articles from goal.com of all places

so you'll understand them  Wink 

Whatever 10% Rolling Eyes Just admit you read goal.com.

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:09 pm

110% wrote:These c**t are so up their own arses.

Barca statement:
“FC Barcelona may not in any way share a resolution that is an affront to the spirit of our Masia, a world renowned example of academic, human and sporting education.”

Does the "spirit of Masia" = signing under-age players from around the world which is basically  breaking FIFA rules. Their defence being that they don't accept the rules that they have broken.

You're the one who is up your own arse if you can't see how successful La Masia has been. I would name all the players that have come through but you are not worth the time.

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:11 pm

Not only is Vermaelen shit but he's also injured. When will we stop buying shit Arsenal players? Evil or Very Mad

Murray

Number of posts : 10191
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Post by Murray on Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:40 pm

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/barcelona/11267341/Barcelona-to-change-strip-from-stripes-to-hoops.html
abundance

Number of posts : 1514
Supports : FC Inter
Registration date : 2007-01-29

Post by abundance on Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:49 pm

oh.
this is interesting.
Former Milan general and then technical director Ariedo Braida has been appointed as international sporting director for Barcelona.

http://www.mundodeportivo.com/20150127/fc-barcelona/ariedo-braida-nuevo-director-deportivo-internacional-del-barca_54424041774.html
Fey

Number of posts : 35347
Supports : Feyenoord and Manchester United
Favourite Player : ??#$ Error, John Guidetti, Jordy Clasie

Post by Fey on Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:27 pm

Anyone watching that game against Atletico hilarious stuff..Gabi red in the tunnel..Arda throwing his boots to the ref...anyway 2-3 atm.
Jaime

Number of posts : 32027
Supports : Real Madrid CF
Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Post by Jaime on Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:34 pm

Fey wrote:Anyone watching that game against Atletico hilarious stuff..Gabi red in the tunnel..Arda throwing his boots to the ref...anyway 2-3 atm.

Ha! I was just going to write the same stuff. And Torres scores again! You can't make this stuff up.
Fey

Post by Fey on Wed Jan 28, 2015 11:10 pm

Also, Suerez, as expected, is not good enough for Barca...like we all knew..but hey, its Barca.

stinger

Number of posts : 6477
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Post by stinger on Wed Jan 28, 2015 11:29 pm

Jaime wrote:
Fey wrote:Anyone watching that game against Atletico hilarious stuff..Gabi red in the tunnel..Arda throwing his boots to the ref...anyway 2-3 atm.

Ha! I was just going to write the same stuff. And Torres scores again! You can't make this stuff up.
Also, he did it again in 1st minute of the match, just like against Real (and he scored soon after HT as well) Yikes
messiah

Number of posts : 3084
Registration date : 2011-11-03

Post by messiah on Mon Feb 09, 2015 2:34 am

ok

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:49 pm

Top of La Liga !!!!!  ok

Our signings last summer have turned out to be a success, Suarez gives us goals and assists as well as making space for Messi and Neymar to play by playing on the last defenders shoulder. Rakitic is a solid all-rounder and Matheiu is proving to be worth his price tag, he's solid defensively, tall and is great at coming forward with the ball to start up play. Finally Bravo is a World Class GoalKeeper, I was saying that before he come to Barca and was playing for Sociedad/Chile.

The only bad news is that Alba and Alves are suspended for next weeks trip to Eibar.

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:26 am

How can anybody compare ronaldo to him?
messiah

Post by messiah on Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:22 pm

Pique has been back to his best this season, can't think of a better defender than him in Europe right now

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:57 pm

Godin
messiah

Post by messiah on Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:22 pm

nah he has been equal to good or better.
Jaime

Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal

Post by Jaime on Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:13 pm

Wow. Bartomeu blaming the Neymar debacle on Tito. Mes que un club. Ale

stinger

Number of posts : 6477
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Post by stinger on Sat Apr 04, 2015 10:12 am

Not sure how valid it is, but just read that all payments, fines and other costs of Neymar transfer are now at 158m euro. Impressive Doh
Super Progress

Number of posts : 15428
Supports : Real Madrid + Mierda inchada en un palo
Favourite Player : Laudrup,Cassano,Totti, Zidane,Marcelo, Pepe!,Guti, PROGRESS

Post by Super Progress on Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:04 pm

Barcelona: Neymar deal could rise to world record fee of €158m due to 'tax fraud

Neymar's move from Santos to Barcelona could rise to a world record fee of €158m (£116m, $173m) after Spanish prosecutors found a number of irregularities in the contract, reports in Spain claim.

Gareth Bale's move to Real Madrid is currently the world highest transfer fee after the Spanish giants paid around £89m to Tottenham to secure his services in the summer of 2013, beating the £80m they spent to lure Cristiano Ronaldo from Manchester United in 2009.

But Spanish newspaper Marca claims Neymar's move to Barcelona could become the most expensive in the history of the game due to alleged tax fraud by the Catalans.

Barcelona signed Neymar in summer 2013 from Santos after beating both Real Madrid and Chelsea for his services. The club initially said they paid €57.1m to sign him before, a year later, admitting the real price of the deal was €87m – forcing former club president Sandro Rosell to resign.

Spanish prosecutors have since been investigating the case and, according to Marca, the deal may eventually top €158m.

Reports in 2014 alleged Barcelona paid Santos €17m while the other €40m was paid to a company owned by Neymar and his father – with doubts as to whether that €40m was a hidden payment to increase the player's salary in order to avoid tax obligations.

Spain's tax authorities forced Barcelona to pay €13.5m extra to the €87m initially paid, increasing the fee to €100.5m plus an extra €6.5m due to uncovered contracts with Santos.

And the operation could still rise to €158m after anti-corruption prosecutors demanded an extra fine of €51.1m for tax fraud allegedly committed during the signing.

The anti-prosecutors demand a €22.1m fine to Barcelona as a club, €25.1 to former president Sandro Rosell and €3.8 to current club president Josep Maria Bartomeu.

Furthermore, Bartomeu and Rosell could face a prison sentence of more than two years and over seven years respectively. Nevertheless, the club have made an official statement to reiterate their total innocence.
It is due to fines that Barca may end up paying that amount. I guess the question is what would Barca have paid if they have simply followed the rules because I'm guessing it wouldn't mount up to 158M or anything near that.

What is it Barcelona and taxes btw Biggrin

Post by Guest on Sun Apr 05, 2015 2:09 pm

Who cares? at least we have him instead of the donkey bale.
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:16 pm

Remember when messiah promised that Montoya was gonna be awesome? I guess he was right!

Jaime

Post by Jaime on Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:24 pm

FCB 2015-16 according to SPORT!

---------------------Bravo

Darmian------Pique------Mathieu-----B. Peres

------------------Busquets

--------Rakitic--------------Pjanic

Suarez------------Messi--------------Neymar

#lamasia
Fey

Post by Fey on Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:35 pm

They gonna sell INiesta? Also, one cant replace Xavi...ever...

Well I know a guy who comes close...but still for me Xavi is the best midfielder ever, perhaps not the most complete, but scoring is overrated anyway.
messiah

Post by messiah on Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:05 pm

we have had one of the most difficult schedules of anyone left in the CL and will continue to doe so until the end of the season, if we win the treble it will be some achievement

Post by Guest on Sun May 17, 2015 5:52 pm

Fey wrote:They gonna sell INiesta? Also, one cant replace Xavi...ever...

Well I know a guy who comes close...but still for me Xavi is the best midfielder ever, perhaps not the most complete, but scoring is overrated anyway.

+1

Post by Guest on Sun May 17, 2015 5:53 pm

Neymar - Suarez - Messi. Surely one of the greatest strike forces of all time. Am I wrong?

Post by Guest on Sun May 17, 2015 7:58 pm

WE are the Champions! WE are the Champions!

No time for losers because WE are the Champions! Of the wooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrllllllddddddddddd!!!!

cheers
messiah

Post by messiah on Sun May 17, 2015 8:04 pm

winninnnggggggggzzz
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Mon May 18, 2015 5:21 am

Més que un worm wrote:WE are the Champions! WE are the Champions!

No time for losers because WE are the Champions! Of the wooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrllllllddddddddddd!!!!

cheers

Lazio won the scudetto?????
messiah

Post by messiah on Mon May 18, 2015 3:15 pm

i said it all at the beginning of the season, but i must admit i was worried about january, when Luis had out midfielders being water carriers for out wing-backs and hand neymar and messi playing so wide and tracking back so much, you would think they are pedro( no disrespect to pedro), but xavi had a talk with him according to most sources, which basically said, you have to find a balance between your football, which basically amounts to shit on a stick football in barca, and the Barcelona way.

He agreed and the team has not looked backs since. we stopped being a team that looks for our chances from Dani and alba, and started playing something similar to Barcelona football, but not quite it.

we have moved from a team with the only trinity in midfield that define our play, to one in which a front tree unlike any in football, defines how we go about a game.

in the end,Luis pragmatism, his ability to adapt and his rotations earlier in the season, won us the league.

another thing xavi talked to him about was constantly changing the XI, he also accept this. even though he did not contribute on the pitch has much this time around, his leadership played a massive part in us, winning the league and maybe the treble again.
messiah

Post by messiah on Mon May 18, 2015 3:33 pm

the few players that really stood out this season.

Bravo, Luis got this one right, when he choose bravo for the league games, his experience really came into play, he is not valdez who was having one of his best season last year before his injury, I wonder what would have happened if he was still in goal, the first spanish keeper to win 2 trebles?.

anyways Bravo was outstanding.

Dani: while not the alves of old, since the new year, he has really stepped it up a level.

Pique: has finally found his leadership cap, guess he needed puyol to leave to do so, a few blunders here and there, like all defenders, but i struggle to find a better CB than him in Europe this season, has return to his best.

Masch: People need to stop sleeping on him, because he is not a natural CB, i said it a few seasons back, yes he does make a few rash challenges, which a natural CB does not make, but he is easily top 10, and not just this season, ever since he began playing there.

Rakitic: he struggled to adapt massively, but once he did, has been a breathe of fresh air, his mobility, unless cesc who he replaced, has been the defining element in your midfield this season.

Busquets: this guy, as i have said for years, when he retires, he will have redefined the DM position, he is the reason, why arguably the greatest natural DM, in the world has had to become a world class CB, he has been quietly effective this season.

Neymar: no real Brazilian magic if he ask me, but he is so calm in front of goal and as scored so many important goals this season, 37 already and just 23. his ability to do the dirty work has also been over looked, he may not be effective at it, but he does get back and try to help alba.

SAUREZ!!!!: Our season changed, when he finally adapted, that's all that really needs to be said.

Messi: Genius.

alba was good this season, but not great

iniesta struggled to adapt to the game passing the midfield under luis, but he has slowly been catching on, and performances has improved towards the end of the season, he was doing his job or the job luis asked of him, admirably during the course of the season though.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 27, 2017 8:37 pm