FC Barcelona

Share
avatar
toon h

Number of posts : 8715
Age : 43
Supports : FC Barcelona
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Re: FC Barcelona

Post by toon h on Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:31 pm

DIMISION for the whole board. Not only are they absolute nitwits, unable to keep existing players (and managers) happy, sign the right players and managers, and letting the wrong players (and manager) go, there's more than a whiff of corruption about the whole gang of them. The Neymar deal stinks to high heaven already and this latest ban is incompetence combined with lack of appreciation of the values they are supposed to represent.
Even without the controversies, legal investigations and scandals, the board had been shown to be not fit for purpose.

Sick of it all. Competely...

110%

Number of posts : 8978
Age : 43
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Re: FC Barcelona

Post by 110% on Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:16 pm

I reckon what they'll do is appeal, then delay the appeal hearings until after the summer transfer window (there are 10 cases so might take time anyway), and in that window spend a load on central midfielders to play in defence and a goal keeper. Better off not buying in the winter transfer period anyway, so in reality they would just miss the next summer one. Of course, they might do a deal where they are banned for 1 transfer period, the winter one, so no ban at all effectively
avatar
Super Progress

Number of posts : 15428
Age : 28
Supports : Real Madrid + Mierda inchada en un palo
Favourite Player : Laudrup,Cassano,Totti, Zidane,Marcelo, Pepe!,Guti, PROGRESS
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Re: FC Barcelona

Post by Super Progress on Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:58 pm

That is what I told a friend who got all happy. Reduced ban and appealed or move to the winter. However I read that the Chelsea case won't apply here so perhaps the authorities won't be so lenient.

Hopefully the Neymar case will make matters even worse


Ban forever  <Ale> 

Progress
avatar
messiah

Number of posts : 3084
Registration date : 2011-11-03

Re: FC Barcelona

Post by messiah on Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:44 pm

just the simple fact that chelsea appeal might they could sign players until it was cleared up, so we should be able to sign players as well, as i was saying earlier

the board just fucked up everything, only this past month did they move woo lee's family to barcelona, which should have been done the moment this was a problem, which it turn into under rosell, if though they were signed up laporta.

all the others who they think is worth the hassle and investment should have been handled in the same way

avatar
messiah

Number of posts : 3084
Registration date : 2011-11-03

Re: FC Barcelona

Post by messiah on Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:57 pm

Barcelona is being punished for transfers between 2009-2013,because of breaching international transfer rules of under-18 players. but the current board is to blame, FIFA asked Barcelona for explanations since the beginning of 2013, club failed to do so. Punishment is a consequence of the board ineptness.

sport

110%

Number of posts : 8978
Age : 43
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Re: FC Barcelona

Post by 110% on Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:03 pm

messiah wrote:Barcelona is being punished for transfers between 2009-2013,because of breaching international transfer rules of under-18 players. but the current board is to blame, FIFA asked Barcelona for explanations since the beginning of 2013, club failed to do so. Punishment is a consequence of the board ineptness.

sport

How about FIFA quotes:
The FIFA Disciplinary Committee has sanctioned the Real Federación Española de Fútbol (RFEF) and Spanish club FC Barcelona for breaches relating to the international transfer and registration of players under the age of 18.

and

With regard to the case in question, FC Barcelona has been found to be in breach of art. 19 of the Regulations in the case of ten minor players and to have committed several other concurrent infringements in the context of other players, including under Annexe 2 of the Regulations.

You can find article 19 and Annex 2 here:
http://www.fifa.com/mm/document/affederation/administration/01/06/30/78/statusinhalt_en_122007.pdf

YOU ARE BEING PUNISHED FOR ILLEGALLY SIGNING YOUTH PLAYERS BEFORE ROSELL GOT THERE, and while he was there.

Then this part:
In addition, the RFEF and the club were issued with a reprimand in accordance with art. 14 of the FIFA Disciplinary Code.

Is probably for ignoring the FIFA request. Ooooh a reprimand, like anyone cares. So basically no punishment for the lack of response.

You're welcome  <Ale>
avatar
messiah

Number of posts : 3084
Registration date : 2011-11-03

Re: FC Barcelona

Post by messiah on Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:29 am

@migerucb 3 h
There are two options here: a) The Barça board didn't expect the FIFA ban b) They expected it. In both cases it shows their incompetence

If the Barça board knew about the potential FIFA ban, as you would expect, they should have signed everyone in the last two transfer periods

I never got Barça's optimism regarding the ban. It's delusional. It's ignoring the problems. It's blaming everyone for your own incompetence

It's exactly what they're doing now. "We are calm, we are going to explain it to FIFA" Just like they were "calm" about the Neymar tax case

You can disagree about the FIFA regulation regarding the protection of minors, and I certainly do, but Barça knew the rules

Barça argue that they don't exploit or abuse their players, which is the spirit of the law. A weak argument IMO when you consider it's FIFA

It's important to make a distinction between the signings of Théo Chendri + Bobby Adekanye and the signings of the Korean kids/others though

Théo Chendri or Bobby Adekanye were poached from another club. Lee Seung-Woo moved from one academy (via the Korean FA!) to another (Masia)

Banning Lee Seung-Woo isn't that different from not letting him go to Harvard because he isn't American
. Is that how FIFA protect minors?

Note that the FIFA law re minors has been in place since October 2010. At least the current one. Dunno why FIFA mention the 2009-2013 period

That's said, it's because of Maxi Rolón. A player Barça signed in 2009 and that was banned in 2011 IIRC

Bartomeu destroyed a treble-winning basketball team and Laporta sacked him. Rosell and co made him president. That's the sad reality

Zubi wasn't good enough for Athletic, he had to scout about 100 players, and Rosell and co made him sporting director. That's the standard

The Barça board hasn't only mismanaged the team, overlooking their decline, they have damaged the club's reputation

When is a Barça player going to say: People expect a lot from us and we expect the same from the club. I wouldn't accept this mediocrity

Now the board is asking the members to let them spend €600m on the new Camp Nou. They never cared about the team, only about their legacy

Everyone knows my opinion on the new Camp Nou. Barça need it and €600m may not be enough. I can't trust the Barça board though

I can't trust this board. They have lied about everything. Qatar, Abidal, the finances... They even closed the club to new members

I bet they have already assigned the Camp Nou project. I bet they have already sold the naming rights. That's the last BIG LIE

Now the board is asking the members to let them spend €600m on the new Camp Nou. They never cared about the team, only about their legacy

Piqué out 4 weeks. Zubi will say that they can't predict injuries. They are wasting Iniesta's and Messi's prime with their poor management

110%

Number of posts : 8978
Age : 43
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Re: FC Barcelona

Post by 110% on Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:25 am

Whether the rules make sense or not is another thing. I previously linked a report on here in the FIFA corruption thread where they stopped a kid from going to a college in the uk on that basis. In the majority of cases I guess it works, but there should have been a clause where individual cases could be considered on their own merit. Regulators can't foresee every eventuality, so should leave some flexibility if they can.

However, the rules are there, and I am sure there are ways to circumvent them without getting caught, especially when it seems that barca have a very clear intention to poach youth players from anywhere and everywhere. The barca board, including before Rossel, is either very stupid or so arrogant as to think they can do what they want without any thought to the consequences.

Even now they seem to be very relaxed about the situation, but what is the basis of their appeal, "... er we had something like 80% possession, so we deserved the kids"?  I would love that  Very Happy

110%

Number of posts : 8978
Age : 43
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Re: FC Barcelona

Post by 110% on Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:43 am

Pele, neymar's biggest fan after messiah, admits neymar is a diver:
http://espnfc.com/news/story/_/id/1772946/pele-admits-neymar-dives-sees-improvement-barcelona?cc=5739
avatar
Jaime

Number of posts : 32027
Age : 38
Supports : Real Madrid CF
Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Re: FC Barcelona

Post by Jaime on Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:04 am

Ter Stegen transfer is cancelled. According to his agent...
avatar
Fey

Number of posts : 35347
Supports : Feyenoord and Manchester United
Favourite Player : ??#$ Error, John Guidetti, Jordy Clasie
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Re: FC Barcelona

Post by Fey on Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:56 pm

What are the odds of Puyol coming back? Another year for Xavi as well! Thank god Barcelona has the best youth academy in the world so they wont feel anything about no transfers.
avatar
messiah

Number of posts : 3084
Registration date : 2011-11-03

Re: FC Barcelona

Post by messiah on Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:24 pm

well it seems a madridista was on the committee than came down with this band, why am i not surprised.

can't take us down on the field no matter how hard they try, so they have to do with with things like rigging the elections to ensure rosell wins. don't know now they did it, but its the only logical explanation for him winning.

now they help block our transfer activities.

luckily we have the best youth system in the world so no worries, its just rafa and delou time

have no freaking defenders though, edger ie seems a good prospect though, got him from portugal a year agp.

lastly i think fifa needs to change the rule about families not relocating solely for footballing reasons. i mean if you have your kid and you think it would be best for his career for him to train where ever, then who is fifa to tell you. you can't move your family to this place.

avatar
Jaime

Number of posts : 32027
Age : 38
Supports : Real Madrid CF
Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Re: FC Barcelona

Post by Jaime on Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:01 pm

messiah wrote:well it seems a madridista was on the committee than came down with this band, why am i not surprised.

can't take us down on the field no matter how hard they try, so they have to do with with things like rigging the elections to ensure rosell wins. don't know now they did it, but its the only logical explanation for him winning.

now they help block our transfer activities.

luckily we have the best youth system in  the world so no worries, its just rafa and delou time

have no freaking defenders though, edger ie seems a good prospect though, got him from portugal a year agp.

lastly i think fifa needs to change the rule about families not relocating solely for footballing reasons. i mean if you have your kid and you think it would be best for his career for him to train where ever, then who is fifa to tell you. you can't move your family to this place.


Bahahahaha of course blame Pedro Lopez. You act as if you didn't break the rules and he is inventing something because he used to be one of Florentino's vice presidents. The rules are the rules and you broke them. Even the Laureano Ruiz, the "father of la masia" has said you are in the wrong.

Cules....inventing conspiracies and excuses since 1899. Mes que un club. Ale
avatar
Jaime

Number of posts : 32027
Age : 38
Supports : Real Madrid CF
Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Re: FC Barcelona

Post by Jaime on Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:03 pm

And if it's the case that Pedro Lopez is behind it deliberately persecuting Barcelona, how do you explain the fact that Real Madrid is under investigation as well? Of course we haven't broken the rules so that is an irrelevant point.
avatar
messiah

Number of posts : 3084
Registration date : 2011-11-03

Re: FC Barcelona

Post by messiah on Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:09 pm

Jaime wrote:And if it's the case that Pedro Lopez is behind it deliberately persecuting Barcelona, how do you explain the fact that Real Madrid is under investigation as well? Of course we haven't broken the rules so that is an irrelevant point.

its all a smoke screen to keep us off his trail, dude
avatar
Jaime

Number of posts : 32027
Age : 38
Supports : Real Madrid CF
Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Re: FC Barcelona

Post by Jaime on Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:16 pm

messiah wrote:
Jaime wrote:And if it's the case that Pedro Lopez is behind it deliberately persecuting Barcelona, how do you explain the fact that Real Madrid is under investigation as well? Of course we haven't broken the rules so that is an irrelevant point.

its all a smoke screen to keep us off his trail, dude

So what about Laureano Ruiz? Why would a good cule like this admit you are wrong?
avatar
messiah

Number of posts : 3084
Registration date : 2011-11-03

Re: FC Barcelona

Post by messiah on Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:28 pm

Jaime wrote:
messiah wrote:
Jaime wrote:And if it's the case that Pedro Lopez is behind it deliberately persecuting Barcelona, how do you explain the fact that Real Madrid is under investigation as well? Of course we haven't broken the rules so that is an irrelevant point.

its all a smoke screen to keep us off his trail, dude

So what about Laureano Ruiz? Why would a good cule like this admit you are wrong?

Ruiz, knows nothing about the club and its philosophy
avatar
Jaime

Number of posts : 32027
Age : 38
Supports : Real Madrid CF
Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Re: FC Barcelona

Post by Jaime on Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:37 pm

messiah wrote:
Jaime wrote:
messiah wrote:
Jaime wrote:And if it's the case that Pedro Lopez is behind it deliberately persecuting Barcelona, how do you explain the fact that Real Madrid is under investigation as well? Of course we haven't broken the rules so that is an irrelevant point.

its all a smoke screen to keep us off his trail, dude

So what about Laureano Ruiz? Why would a good cule like this admit you are wrong?

Ruiz, knows nothing about the club and its philosophy

lol!

So you are saying that the guy who came to la Masia in 1972 and basically put in place the foundations of your entire youth set up knows nothing about the club and it's philosophy?!?!!?!?!?

Here is the evidence for Real Madrid. Here are all 9 foreign players in the Real Madrid youth system that were signed before 18, all the way from RM Castilla down to the Benjamines. Only one possible violation of the FIFA rule. Unlike Mes Que Un Club who has Dongs and Lees and Eto'os fresh off of the boat littered throughout their cantera.

Juanjo Narvaez (Colombia) - Juvenil A. Arrived at the age of 17 but was living in the Netherlands previously after having trials with several dutch clubs including Ajax.

Marcos Legaz (Argentina) - Juvenil A. Parents moved to Spain when he was a kid. Joined Real Madrid at 15 but started his career in CD Plus Ultra in Murcia.

Jean Carlos (Brasil) - Juvenil B. From Brasil originally but had been in Spain long before joining Real Madrid. Played in the lower categories of Tenerife and Parla Escuela before coming to Madrid at 14.

Dorian Babunski (Macedonia) - Juvenil B. Has been in Spain since he was a kid because his father played in Lleida. Started at Gramenet, moved to Cornella, came to Madrid in 2011 at 15.

Paolo Medina (Mexico) - Cadete B. Came to Madrid at the age of 10 but he'd already been living in Spain for several years. He previously was at Deportivo Alcobendas.

Nicusor Craiu (Romania) - Cadete B. Came to Madrid at age 11 but has been living in Spain since the age of 7. Played for Coslada and then Rayo before moving to Real Madrid.

Pedro Lubamba (Angola) - Infantil A. Signed for Real Madrid this year. Not sure when he got to Spain but he has been playing for AD Chorillo so he obviously he had been living in the country for some time.

Flavius Daniliuc (Austria) - Came straight from Rapid Vienna when he was ten years old. This is the only possible case where there is a violation. I have no information on his family or why they moved to Spain.

David Silviu (Romania) - Came to Madrid when he was 8 years old. But he came from FC Barcelona and it looks like you stole him from Steaua Bucharest when he was 7 in 2009. This is Laporta's fault!!!! lol!

There are some other guys who look like foreigners like Jack Harper (born in Malaga), Cristian Benavente (born in Alcala de Henares), Joel Johnson (born in Valencia) but were actually born in Spain so no violations.




avatar
messiah

Number of posts : 3084
Registration date : 2011-11-03

Re: FC Barcelona

Post by messiah on Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:19 pm

Jaime wrote:
messiah wrote:
Jaime wrote:
messiah wrote:
Jaime wrote:And if it's the case that Pedro Lopez is behind it deliberately persecuting Barcelona, how do you explain the fact that Real Madrid is under investigation as well? Of course we haven't broken the rules so that is an irrelevant point.

its all a smoke screen to keep us off his trail, dude

So what about Laureano Ruiz? Why would a good cule like this admit you are wrong?

Ruiz, knows nothing about the club and its philosophy

lol!

So you are saying that the guy who came to la Masia in 1972 and basically put in place the foundations of your entire youth set up knows nothing about the club and it's philosophy?!?!!?!?!?

Here is the evidence for Real Madrid. Here are all 9 foreign players in the Real Madrid youth system that were signed before 18, all the way from RM Castilla down to the Benjamines. Only one possible violation of the FIFA rule. Unlike Mes Que Un Club who has Dongs and Lees and Eto'os fresh off of the boat littered throughout their cantera.

Juanjo Narvaez (Colombia) - Juvenil A. Arrived at the age of 17 but was living in the Netherlands previously after having trials with several dutch clubs including Ajax.

Marcos Legaz (Argentina) - Juvenil A. Parents moved to Spain when he was a kid. Joined Real Madrid at 15 but started his career in CD Plus Ultra in Murcia.

Jean Carlos (Brasil) - Juvenil B. From Brasil originally but had been in Spain long before joining Real Madrid. Played in the lower categories of Tenerife and Parla Escuela before coming to Madrid at 14.

Dorian Babunski (Macedonia) - Juvenil B. Has been in Spain since he was a kid because his father played in Lleida. Started at Gramenet, moved to Cornella, came to Madrid in 2011 at 15.

Paolo Medina (Mexico) - Cadete B. Came to Madrid at the age of 10 but he'd already been living in Spain for several years. He previously was at Deportivo Alcobendas.

Nicusor Craiu (Romania) - Cadete B. Came to Madrid at age 11 but has been living in Spain since the age of 7. Played for Coslada and then Rayo before moving to Real Madrid.

Pedro Lubamba (Angola) - Infantil A. Signed for Real Madrid this year. Not sure when he got to Spain but he has been playing for AD Chorillo so he obviously he had been living in the country for some time.

Flavius Daniliuc (Austria) - Came straight from Rapid Vienna when he was ten years old. This is the only possible case where there is a violation. I have no information on his family or why they moved to Spain.

David Silviu (Romania) - Came to Madrid when he was 8 years old. But he came from FC Barcelona and it looks like you stole him from Steaua Bucharest when he was 7 in 2009. This is Laporta's fault!!!! lol!

There are some other guys who look like foreigners like Jack Harper (born in Malaga), Cristian Benavente (born in Alcala de Henares), Joel Johnson (born in Valencia) but were actually born in Spain so no violations.





as i said RUIZ KNOWS ZERO about the club he is just a insane old man.

its not our fault all the most talented kids from around the world would just at a chance to play in masia, before goint to arsenal

we shouldn't be punished for being awesome a spotting talent at a tender age and developinbg them, in a healthy surroundings
avatar
Jaime

Number of posts : 32027
Age : 38
Supports : Real Madrid CF
Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Re: FC Barcelona

Post by Jaime on Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:35 pm

And by healthy you mean injecting them full of steroids, right?
avatar
Jaime

Number of posts : 32027
Age : 38
Supports : Real Madrid CF
Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Re: FC Barcelona

Post by Jaime on Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:43 pm

Bahahahahah now Bartomeu admitting that Rosell asked FIFA to make a special exception for Barcelona to poach underage kids because of "the excellence of la masia". These guys are so far up their own assholes they can't see the light of day.
avatar
messiah

Number of posts : 3084
Registration date : 2011-11-03

Re: FC Barcelona

Post by messiah on Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:11 pm

hope our lawyers are better than this
avatar
Jaime

Number of posts : 32027
Age : 38
Supports : Real Madrid CF
Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Re: FC Barcelona

Post by Jaime on Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:14 pm

Bartomeu's best defence: "We didn't kidnap anybody."

lol!

avatar
messiah

Number of posts : 3084
Registration date : 2011-11-03

Re: FC Barcelona

Post by messiah on Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:20 pm

this guy is a fool, can see why laporta fired him. just a typical bureaucratic type.

well it seems we will be able to sell players, so thats not bad.

get rid of the dead hood and bring back rafa,delou, promote samper, and give edger a chance
avatar
Super Progress

Number of posts : 15428
Age : 28
Supports : Real Madrid + Mierda inchada en un palo
Favourite Player : Laudrup,Cassano,Totti, Zidane,Marcelo, Pepe!,Guti, PROGRESS
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Re: FC Barcelona

Post by Super Progress on Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:03 pm

Jaime wrote:Bahahahahah now Bartomeu admitting that Rosell asked FIFA to make a special exception for Barcelona to poach underage kids because of "the excellence of la masia". These guys are so far up their own assholes they can't see the light of day.
 lol! lol! lol! lol! 
avatar
messiah

Number of posts : 3084
Registration date : 2011-11-03

Re: FC Barcelona

Post by messiah on Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:47 pm

did tata just say he tried to not play through messi?

or did a read it wrong
avatar
Jaime

Number of posts : 32027
Age : 38
Supports : Real Madrid CF
Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Re: FC Barcelona

Post by Jaime on Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:03 pm

He said that for this match they weren't so concerned with Messi being as involved in the play, but instead they wanted him to look for the 1 v 1 against Filipe Luis.
avatar
messiah

Number of posts : 3084
Registration date : 2011-11-03

Re: FC Barcelona

Post by messiah on Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:10 pm

tata has to go, he is a good but not great manager, but more importantly the board as to go.

iniesta and messi are entiring their prime, they need the right players and coach around them to maximize their abilities.

another 1/2 champions league for iniesta is do able, more for messi. but it won't happen if this board keeps on ignoring the weaknesses in the team and hiring puppet managers.

1 CB
1 Defensive fullback
a proper keita replacement. a player like this is critical
a proper striker, we always had one in the team when we are successful even if he is played out of postion.

replace the deadhood

tello
affellay
song
roberto

sell
alves and cesc

return

rafa, who is having a great season at celta.

give delou one more year but in spain, in a team like rayo that plays like us.

maybe sell masch, so thats two defenders.

get a fucking coach that is proactive.

we should be good again for another 3-4 years until that cycle is up.

we have been resting for too long while bayern builds a great squad.

can you imagine if we put top class player around messi and iniesta, the way bayern have.

JESUS CHRIST.

and again CONGRATS ATLETICO
avatar
Jaime

Number of posts : 32027
Age : 38
Supports : Real Madrid CF
Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Re: FC Barcelona

Post by Jaime on Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:35 pm

Yeah, shame you can't buy any players!
avatar
messiah

Number of posts : 3084
Registration date : 2011-11-03

Re: FC Barcelona

Post by messiah on Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:39 pm

Jaime wrote:Yeah, shame you can't buy any players!

 Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Grr Grr 

Sponsored content

Re: FC Barcelona

Post by Sponsored content


    Current date/time is Sun May 28, 2017 9:37 pm