messiah

Number of posts : 3084
Registration date : 2011-11-03

Re: La Liga 2014/15 Season Thread

Post by messiah on Mon May 11, 2015 4:55 pm

goals conceded

Barca: 19
Real: 34

Barca have a shit defense they said, Messiah pointed out barca has conceded less goals than barca for god knows how many seasons, and continue to do so this season.

Oh the goals conceded doesn't matter, you will see next season they said. lol! lol!

Post by Guest on Sun May 17, 2015 5:23 pm

messiah wrote:goals conceded

Barca: 19
Real: 34

Barca have a shit defense they said, Messiah pointed out barca has conceded less goals than barca for god knows how many seasons, and continue to do so this season.

Oh the goals conceded doesn't matter, you will see next season they said. lol! lol!

<Ale> Where have all the Pique-haterz gone? Mascherano and Matheiu have been superb as well.

Post by Guest on Sun May 17, 2015 5:26 pm

At.Madrid : Oblak, Juanfran, Godín, Giménez, Siqueira, Mario, Gabi, Koke, Arda, Griezmann y F. Torres.

I know we don't need to win this game but I am still nervous as hell. Suarez is injured and Pedro comes in for him. I hope Messi stays out wide, it's too easy to crowd him out in the middle of the pitch for a team like Atletico.

Post by Guest on Sun May 17, 2015 6:22 pm

Pen!!!! Pen!!! That was a clear Juanfran handball. It best not be another one of them games where the Real Madrid loving ref gives us nothing.
Puro

Number of posts : 10678
Registration date : 2006-09-12

Post by Puro on Sun May 17, 2015 7:53 pm

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Barcelona win, they're the champs, they're celebrating like children. Atlético players congratulate them smiling from ear to ear. It's the same all over the stadium with hugs and kisses throughout among the fans. Everybody is really happy. lol! <Ale>

Post by Guest on Sun May 17, 2015 7:56 pm

MESSSIIIIIII GOOOOOOOOOOL

Post by Guest on Sun May 17, 2015 7:56 pm

Campione Campione !! Ole Ole Ole !!!!!

Fey

Number of posts : 35347
Supports : Feyenoord and Manchester United
Favourite Player : ??#$ Error, John Guidetti, Jordy Clasie
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Post by Fey on Sun May 17, 2015 8:21 pm

Not a great match, but deserved win for Barca. Xavi-Iniesta-Messi will go down as all time greats. Being top for 1 season, a mere Milito, Sneijder etc...but to stay at the top for a decade..I dont think we will ever see that again in this day and age.

Messi's tattoo looks fuckin shite though, doesnt suit him.
messiah

Post by messiah on Sun May 17, 2015 8:53 pm

Yea his tattoos are crap
messiah

Post by messiah on Tue May 19, 2015 3:18 pm

lol!

Post by Guest on Tue May 19, 2015 4:44 pm

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Jaime

Number of posts : 32027
Supports : Real Madrid CF
Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Post by Jaime on Wed May 20, 2015 8:13 pm

Gonna be mental last week in terms of relegation. Cordoba have been relegated for ages but there's four teams still in the mix.

16 Granada 34
17 Deportivo 34
18 Eibar 32
19 Almería 32

Fixtures are:

Almería - Valencia
Eibar - Córdoba
Barcelona - Deportivo
Granada - Atlético

Will be very interesting to see if Lucho puts out a XI with Douglas and Bartra and Sandro because otherwise Depor are fucked. You'd fancy Eibar to win. Both Valencia and Atletico have something to play for because if Atletico lose and Valencia win, Valencia would take 3rd place because they are ahead on goal average.
messiah

Post by messiah on Wed May 20, 2015 8:50 pm

Depor, Granada and Almeria are all going to lose,

Eibar will leap frog depor and granada
Antarion

Number of posts : 3376
Supports : Germany, Bayern
Favourite Player : Müller, Neuer and Schürrle
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Post by Antarion on Sat May 23, 2015 7:44 pm

Good job La Coruna, happy for them.
messiah

Post by messiah on Sat May 23, 2015 9:48 pm

The table has finish very nicely for la liga as it relates to European football next season, Sevilla get 5th and will win the europa league to get into Europe.

and the best 7 teams on paper, finish in the top 7 positions and will represent the league in Europe next season.

Valencia finishing 4th will also attract better players and encourage Lim to spend money.
messiah

Post by messiah on Sat May 23, 2015 9:51 pm

When will La liga start Doing a decent cup presentation to the league winners, its so cheap compared to other leagues across Europe.
Jaime

Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal

Post by Jaime on Sun May 24, 2015 5:14 am

I feel bad for Eibar because they had done everything they could and then Depor pull out a miraculous comeback in the Camp Nou. I always thought Eibar would struggle to stay up. The romantics loved the storyline but they just didn't have enough. To be fair Granada are possibly the worst team in the league after Cordoba and somehow they have managed to avoid the drop.

Crazy that la liga could have 5 teams in the CL last year. Unprecedented!

Here is my team of the year!

GK: Irureta (Eibar) - The guy made more saves than anyone in the league, had more total interventions than anyone in the league, playing in front of a defense that cost about 4 euros. Heroic stuff.
DR: Alves (Barcelona) - Not an obvious choice. Really, his best season in ages. He has been pretty shit for a while but he turned it around. Obviously he is playing for his last big contract whether it's in Barcelona or not who knows. And most likely he will go back to being shit next year after he's gotten paid but fair play to him he was pretty good, especially in the last half of the season.
LR: Gaya (Valencia) - This kid is the real deal. I'm not even joking that he is better than Alba and Bernat were at 19 years old. More assists and goals than Iniesta ffs! Biggrin
DC: Pique (Barcelona) - I have to give it to him, he's turned it around. Even at the beginning of the season he was pretty shaky but he's back to his best and especially since he's playing with either the mediocre Mathieu or the out of position Mascherano.
DC: Otamendi (Valencia) - I've been impressed with him honestly. Tough defender, good in the air despite not being the tallest. Chipped in with 6 goals, including the winner against RM. Hope they can hang on to him for next year.
MC: Krychowiak (Sevilla) - He's really turned out to be one of the best signings of the year. Monchi's found his touch again! Holds it all together in the middle for Sevilla. Gives Banega the freedom to do f**k all! I kid. But he has been outstanding.
MC: James (Real Madrid) - 13 goals, 13 assists in his first season and that despite missing 10 games through injury.
MC: Koke (Atletico) - A hard decision. Parejo has improved so much this year and is finally looking like he is becoming the player Di Stefano thought was the best player to come through Valdebebas in a decade. A cheeky choice could have been Trashorras who kind of does it all for modest Rayo. Ruben Pardo in the second half of the season, after Moyes gave him the confidence, was as good as anyone. Rakitic and Kroos both had good seasons. The absence of Modric was so noticeable when he was out through injury. But in the end I've gone with Koke. He just does it all for Atletico. Should maybe score more but he was right up there in the list of assist leaders. He tackles, he is a great leader. Embodies Simeone on the pitch.
FW: Ronaldo (Real Madrid) - Pichichi of the league with 48 goals. Real Madrid would definitely be better off with out him. ok
FW: Griezmann (Atletico) - Done really well in his first season with Atleti. And that in spite of not really having a proper partner up front and Atletico as a whole struggling this term. Still just a kid too. Again, I hope Atletico can hang on to him.
FW: Messi (Barcelona) - Player of the year easily. He's been great and madridistas, unlike cules, don't have a problem admitting this. His play is really evolving. And after last season being very un-Messi like in most regards he was really the difference between Barcelona winning the league and not.

------------------------------------------Irureta (EIB)

D. Alves (BAR)--------Otamendi (VAL)--------Pique (BAR)--------Gaya (VAL)

--------------------------------------Krychowiak (SEV)

--------------------Koke (ATL)---------------------------James (RMA)

Griezmann (ATL)-------------------Messi (BAR)-------------------Ronaldo (RMA)
messiah

Post by messiah on Sun May 24, 2015 5:45 am

James in midfield lol! lol!
Same for Koke

Good defense. Loved what Griezmann did for atletico, but neymar was better than him and score some huge goals.

Krychowiak ok

Rakitic,the best midfielder in la liga this season, along with Parejo

My team

-------------------Bravo

----Alves---Pique---Otamendi----Gaya

------------------Krychowiak

-------------Rakitic------Parejo

----Messi--------Griezman------Neymar.

No atletico players except maybe Griezman , No one really stood out this season, not poor by any stretch of the imagination, but not great either.

Kroos could have gotten in, but he ran himself into the ground, Just as rakitic was picking up steam and adapting.

James Was a flat track bully, Seems Ronaldo is rubbing off on him and i like james too, he has that X factor.

Ronaldo misses out, because I'm good damn tired of him scoring shit loads of tap ins, with it leading to nothing at the end of the season.

he needs to take a page out of Lebrons James book, who prides himself on always trying to improve his efficiency, its not about how many points you score, its about when you score them.

Subs:
GK:Alves
RB: Carvajal
CB: Mascherano
CB: Godin
LB: Marcelo
MD: Kroos,Busquets, Fuego
FD; Ronaldo,Suarez,Alberto Bueno

Last edited by messiah on Sun May 24, 2015 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

stinger

Number of posts : 6477
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Post by stinger on Sun May 24, 2015 8:08 pm

I like Griezmann and 22 goals look good, but only 1 was scored against TOP 6 team. I dont like Neymar, but he actually had a good season and his understanding with Messi was excellent, so probably would prefer to have him in the best XI. It's really difficult to choose someone from Atletico, they really didn't have any outstanding players this season.

Not sure about central midfielders or goalkeepers in general.

Very happy for Krychowiak Ale

Post by Guest on Mon May 25, 2015 5:04 pm

How weren't Griezmann an outstanding player this season? He was brilliant, the fact he only scored 1 vs a top 6 team is the only bad thing you can say about him.

I would pick the same team as Jaime but with Modric replacing James, and Neymar replacing Penaldo.
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Tue May 26, 2015 8:52 pm

Modric was injured too much. Koke was my least convincing selection. There wasn't an overwhelming choice IMO.
Puro

Post by Puro on Wed Jun 03, 2015 3:24 pm

I just wrote about Rafa returning home and someone has deleted it. What the hell's going on here?
Puro

Post by Puro on Wed Jun 03, 2015 3:25 pm

Who deleted my post?
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Wed Jun 03, 2015 3:26 pm

Puro wrote:Who deleted my post?

It's in the RM thread?
Puro

Post by Puro on Wed Jun 03, 2015 3:28 pm

jaime, is that you deleting my posts? why? is there a problem? what is your problem?
Puro

Post by Puro on Wed Jun 03, 2015 3:30 pm

Jaime wrote:

It's in the RM thread?

That's where I wrote it, yes. And now it's gone. Why did you delete it?
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Wed Jun 03, 2015 3:30 pm

Puro wrote:
Jaime wrote:

It's in the RM thread?

I didn't delete anything. It's still there!
Puro

Post by Puro on Wed Jun 03, 2015 3:32 pm

Jaime wrote:
Puro wrote:
Jaime wrote:

It's in the RM thread?

Perú plays tonight. We're playing México.
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Wed Jun 03, 2015 3:35 pm

Puro wrote:
Jaime wrote:
Puro wrote:
Jaime wrote:

It's in the RM thread?

Ale

What do you think of Gareca?
Puro

Post by Puro on Wed Jun 03, 2015 3:40 pm

Jaime wrote:
Puro wrote:
Jaime wrote:
Puro wrote:
Jaime wrote:

It's in the RM thread?

Ale

What do you think of Gareca?

Oh shite! my bad, Jaime. Biggrin

I'm sorry, dude. It's just that in the past with my posts being removed or altered...anyway.

I think Gareca's a good coach, but it seems "la argolla" is still calling the shots. I mean he didn't call up Benavente. I thought Benavente was a sure thing since he's always played well for Perú. What's your take on Gareca and La Selección?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:13 pm