La Liga 2014/15 Season Thread

Jaime

Number of posts : 32027
Supports : Real Madrid CF
Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Re: La Liga 2014/15 Season Thread

Post by Jaime on Wed Jun 03, 2015 3:53 pm

Puro wrote:
Jaime wrote:
Puro wrote:
Jaime wrote:
Puro wrote:
Jaime wrote:
Puro wrote:Who deleted my post?

It's in the RM thread?

That's where I wrote it, yes. And now it's gone. Why did you delete it?

I didn't delete anything. It's still there!

Perú plays tonight. We're playing México.

Ale

What do you think of Gareca?

Oh shite! my bad, Jaime. Biggrin

I'm sorry, dude. It's just that in the past with my posts being removed or altered...anyway.

I think Gareca's a good coach, but it seems "la argolla" is still calling the shots. I mean he didn't call up Benavente. I thought Benavente was a sure thing since he's always played well for Perú. What's your take on Gareca and La Selección?

No worries. ok

I saw the friendly against Venezuela a couple months ago. Hard to draw conclusions but I like that he was trying out some of the young kids. I liked Deza a lot but he's not called this time either? Benavente is really talented but he needs to play top flight football, in Spain or somewhere else. It's time for him to leave RM Castilla if he really wants to progress. No point in languishing in 2da B.

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:47 pm

Diego Simeone - "After 1 Liga in 7 years, they're preparing for Madrid to win it next year. It'll be tough for others to win"
Puro

Number of posts : 10676
Registration date : 2006-09-12

Post by Puro on Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:05 pm

Més que un worm wrote:Diego Simeone - "After 1 Liga in 7 years, they're preparing for Madrid to win it next year. It'll be tough for others to win"

I will not be surprised when they (La Liga directors) pull another '11-'12 season gifting PK's left and right, making the opponents play with only ten players whenever Madrid fell behind, offside calls benefiting Real Madrid etc. etc. etc..

It will be interesting IF they try to pull that shite again even though the fans know what they're up to in the upcoming season. There's a lot of people really pissed off that Real Madrid have fallen behind Barcelona the last ten years. They believe that "España es Real Madrid y Real Madrid es España". So, there's a lot of politics and really angry people over there.
messiah

Number of posts : 3084
Registration date : 2011-11-03

Post by messiah on Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:29 pm

The 11/12 season was pretty bad, I don't think even the biggest Madrid fan could deny that. Lol

Jaime

Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal

Post by Jaime on Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:00 pm

messiah wrote:The 11/12 season was pretty bad, I don't think even the biggest Madrid fan could deny that. Lol

Lol oh sure it's pretty bad because Jose of all people broke 100 points before Pep could do it. I'll tell you this about 11/12. If you lose to fucking Getafe you don't deserve to win the league no matter how many penalties are allegedly gifted to RM. And for the record, 11/12 RM was awarded 12 penalties, Barcelona was awarded 11. #Facts
Fey

Number of posts : 35347
Supports : Feyenoord and Manchester United
Favourite Player : ??#$ Error, John Guidetti, Jordy Clasie
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Post by Fey on Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:57 pm

1 in 7 damn...at this rate Barca will overtake Madrid in a couple of years..but it wont happen. Xavi is already gone..when Iniesta and Messi are gone things will turn into Madrids favour.
messiah

Post by messiah on Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:19 pm

Jaime wrote:
messiah wrote:The 11/12 season was pretty bad, I don't think even the biggest Madrid fan could deny that. Lol

Lol oh sure it's pretty bad because Jose of all people broke 100 points before Pep could do it. I'll tell you this about 11/12. If you lose to fucking Getafe you don't deserve to win the league no matter how many penalties are allegedly gifted to RM. And for the record, 11/12 RM was awarded 12 penalties, Barcelona was awarded 11. #Facts

Guess there is a Madrid fan that can deny the truth.

It's not about pks being awarded, its about when they were awards, off sidrs that weren't called and were for the opposition, fouls that weren't called for the opposition.

It was one big joke. As clear as possible that the refs prefer Madrid.

But keep denying it, you guys have to hold tight to that one championship in 7 years after all.
messiah

Post by messiah on Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:24 am

one example

others
Phantom penaldo v. Getafe, clear penaldo denied to Valencia @ Mestalla (injury time, Valencia would have equalized) wrongly disallowed goal v. Mallorca (would have put Mallorca 2-0 up) soft penaldo and red card for Levante on minute 43 while score at 1-1, Ramos and Pepe spared several red cards vs Rayo away (Madrid barely edged that game 0-1) 2 soft penaldos vs Atleti and a red card for Courtois on minute 21 (red for Godin on minute 81 as well) 2 soft penaldos vs Bilbao at home, red card for De Marcos on minute 65 etc etc etc etc...

not to mention how the refs then gave us like 6 Pks toward the end of the season to not make it look so bad.

ALL THESE ARE FACTS
Super Progress

Number of posts : 15428
Supports : Real Madrid + Mierda inchada en un palo
Favourite Player : Laudrup,Cassano,Totti, Zidane,Marcelo, Pepe!,Guti, PROGRESS

Post by Super Progress on Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:23 pm

lol!
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Fri Jun 12, 2015 4:50 pm

Oh my god. I could go back and find all the times Farsa benefited from favourable refereeing decisions but I really can't be bothered. If you need to use the referees as an excuse for losing 2011/12 to Jose in order to sleep better at night, fine by me. Thank god there was no volcano that year.

Ale

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 12, 2015 4:58 pm

Jaime wrote:

The stats on the number of penalties awarded is misguided as the ref's decided to give us 6 or 7 penalties after the league was already decided, to make it look even. I can't be bothered going into detail because I have already done it before but the bias in favor of Madrid, and against Barcelona, was pretty obvious for everybody who watched every Real Madrid and Barcelona game that season.
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:06 pm

Més que un worm wrote:
Jaime wrote:

The stats on the number of penalties awarded is misguided as the ref's decided to give us 6 or 7 penalties after the league was already decided, to make it look even. I can't be bothered going into detail because I have already done it before but the bias in favor of Madrid, and against Barcelona, was pretty obvious for everybody who watched every Real Madrid and Barcelona game that season.

Believe whatever you want.
messiah

Post by messiah on Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:16 pm

It's pretty obvious indeed @ worms, let the Madrid fans laugh all they want they know its the truth.

And yes the valcano did f**k up that season, players travel by bus left them fatiqued which resulted in all over players running less than their seaom average, in one of the biggest games if the seaom where you would expect, there efforts to be increase.

These again are facts, check for you self.

I said it then and I'll say it again. At the point in time. Not 1 single team on the face of the earth were 2 goals better than fc Barcelona, under normal circumstances.

But that's mother nature. The refs straight up gave Madrid that league tittle. I have never seen such obvious bais in my life and I'm a La liga fan, where everyone knows Madrid starts the season plus 6, because the refs will give them calls, but you live with that. But that season jeus man.
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:19 pm

Yes but but but FCB are so good so it's the only way to make it fair giving us so many penalties. Rolling Eyes
Super Progress

Number of posts : 15428
Supports : Real Madrid + Mierda inchada en un palo
Favourite Player : Laudrup,Cassano,Totti, Zidane,Marcelo, Pepe!,Guti, PROGRESS

Post by Super Progress on Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:14 pm

Blaming volcano's to avoid admitting defeat to the Special One. Biggrin Another reason to love Mourinho

messiah

Post by messiah on Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:14 pm

Yea we ha e had to become awesome to make up for it
messiah

Post by messiah on Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:43 pm

never has a man and his supports be so proud of being inferior to a next man and his team.

What's the record like 10-4?

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:56 pm

Super Progress wrote:Blaming volcano's to avoid admitting defeat to the Special One.  Biggrin   Another reason to love Mourinho

Hardly anybody loves Mourinho.

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:41 pm

It's amazing how many more of Messi's goals make the video compared to Penaldo's.

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:50 pm

Villareal played very well in the Emirites Cup. Gerard Moreno <Ale>

stinger

Number of posts : 6477
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Post by stinger on Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:06 pm

Messi from La Masia wrote:Villareal played very well in the Emirites Cup. Gerard Moreno <Ale>
He is really promising and his all around game looks better these days too, as he looked as strictly poacher before. His pass for 2nd goal today was great.

Problem is that his contract runs out in 12 months and him and the club are far away on agreeing terms.

stinger

Post by stinger on Mon Aug 10, 2015 5:41 pm

Chances are increasing that Villarreal will NOT BUY Roberto Soldado after all. Cedric Bakambu is expected to join in next 24 hours, price is rumoured to be around 8m euros. Don't know much about him, but I was scared enough for paying 12-14m pounds for Soldado.

Hopefully I won't jinx things Wink

stinger

Post by stinger on Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:10 am

Of course I jinxed it - Villarreal bought Soldado (10m euro is reported price) and is still expected to sign Bakambu too.

Soldado even made his debut last night against Sporting Gijon, he started match and played 45 minutes (alongside Leo Baptistao). Villarreal won 1:0 after yet another goal scored by Nahuel (very impressive preseason for him).
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:30 pm

How about that Supercopa 1st leg result????

TER STEGEN SELECCION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shittiest defensive I've ever seen. 4 against Sevilla, 4 against Athletic. You lot are a shambles.

Adios sextete!!!!!!! lol!
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:33 pm

Dang. Wrong thread. Laughing

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:51 am