hooliganism in the WC

Share
avatar
mongrel hawk

Number of posts : 4757
Age : 37
Supports : Corinthians
Registration date : 2006-08-08

hooliganism in the WC

Post by mongrel hawk on Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:46 am

In Chile-Spain, many Chileans invaded Maracanã without a ticket to the game.

Yesterday night, Argentine barra bravas rose hell in Belo Horizonte and destroyed part of the neighbourhood. There have been many problems between Argentine supporters and Brazilians during Argentina games as well.



If Brazil-Argentina happens in this WC, there will be a lot of problems. Brazilian WC fans are not stadium supporters for their clubs, they don't know how to support the team and will certainly be frghtned by the Argies. Besides, the Argies will feel at home. I think Brazilian football firms like this Corinthians firm in the video below should rob the tickets from the posh fans to take over the stadium in case of a game between Brazil and Argentina. Only way to have home advantage.  ok 


Formerly known as sheva7

Number of posts : 1898
Age : 33
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Re: hooliganism in the WC

Post by Formerly known as sheva7 on Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:47 am

mongrel hawk wrote:In Chile-Spain, many Chileans invaded Maracanã without a ticket to the game.

Yesterday night, Argentine barra bravas rose hell in Belo Horizonte and destroyed part of the neighbourhood. There have been many problems between Argentine supporters and Brazilians during Argentina games as well.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/9DxciUCT0yg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

If Brazil-Argentina happens in this WC, there will be a lot of problems. Brazilian WC fans are not stadium supporters for their clubs, they don't know how to support the team and will certainly be frghtned by the Argies. Besides, the Argies will feel at home. I think Brazilian football firms like this Corinthians firm in the video below should rob the tickets from the posh fans to take over the stadium in case of a game between Brazil and Argentina. Only way to have home advantage.  ok 

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/vMJxuRTLpsw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>


Just got back from the area where the fight occurred yesterday. There was a peaceful environment due to the presence of hundreds of policemen.

I saw several fights between brazilians and argentinians in the stands, most of them in the end of the first half. I saw four argentinians and two brazilians being ejected from the stadium.

When I go to Buenos Aires they treat me well, I personally know some nice argentinians, but some of their football fans are assholes. They offended brazilians all the time and didn't accept when we responded. They got angry even when we sang silly things like ''Ole, ole, ole, ole", "Iran, Iran!'', etc, and threatened us. Of course we didn't stop. Some childs were desperate to fight with someone. Pathetic.
There is a reason why argentinian officials have introduced an indefinite ban on away supporters attending matches.

Argentinians will not have more than 20% of the tickets in the ko stage and I would like to know if they will continue to sing songs calling brazilians 'son of a *', etc. Todo, I think that they will not intimidate anyone after the group stage. They try to physically intimidate brazilian fans now because the largest part of the crowd is argentinian. This will not happen in the latter stages. Brazilian fans are awful, but there will be plenty of boos and jeers to make sure they feel like playing away. Almost all brazilians around me booed them. The curious thing about this is that fans of local clubs were together for the first time. Atlético and Cruzeiro fans became friends and created songs, took pictures together, etc. This also happened in Rio.

Although obviously they are not as bad as brazilian fans that go to WC matches, I expected more from them. They sang before the match and in the beginning of the first half, then they remained seated and quiet. Colombians were much more impressive.
avatar
mongrel hawk

Number of posts : 4757
Age : 37
Supports : Corinthians
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Re: hooliganism in the WC

Post by mongrel hawk on Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:15 pm

Thanks for the report.

They behaved exactly as Brazilian club supporters. What do you think would happen if people around Galoucura started to boo Atlético? We need club supporters to show the Argentines how to behave.  ok



Formerly known as sheva7

Number of posts : 1898
Age : 33
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Re: hooliganism in the WC

Post by Formerly known as sheva7 on Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:13 pm

After so much disrespect, several brazilians that were wearing Argentina shirts begun to cheer for Iran.

I think that there will be no big problems against Nigeria because people from Porto Alegre love to lick their balls, but I doubt the majority of them will behave like that in the KO stages as they will be outnumbered by brazilian supporters. You're right. It would be much better if we had more club supporters.
avatar
Fey

Number of posts : 35347
Supports : Feyenoord and Manchester United
Favourite Player : ??#$ Error, John Guidetti, Jordy Clasie
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Re: hooliganism in the WC

Post by Fey on Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:26 pm

I had hooliganism in my WC this very morning..

Anyway, every country has better clubssupporters then nationsupporters. Completely different set of people.
avatar
mongrel hawk

Number of posts : 4757
Age : 37
Supports : Corinthians
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Re: hooliganism in the WC

Post by mongrel hawk on Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:14 pm

Formerly known as sheva7 wrote:After so much disrespect, several brazilians that were wearing Argentina shirts begun to cheer for Iran.

I think that there will be no big problems against Nigeria because people from Porto Alegre love to lick their balls, but I doubt the majority of them will behave like that in the KO stages as they will be outnumbered by brazilian supporters. You're right. It would be much better if we had more club supporters.

Very true.  lol! 
avatar
mongrel hawk

Number of posts : 4757
Age : 37
Supports : Corinthians
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Re: hooliganism in the WC

Post by mongrel hawk on Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:35 pm

The nazi guy that invaded the pitch in Germany-Ghana. Where did Blut say he was going?

avatar
Fey

Number of posts : 35347
Supports : Feyenoord and Manchester United
Favourite Player : ??#$ Error, John Guidetti, Jordy Clasie
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Re: hooliganism in the WC

Post by Fey on Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:21 pm

+48 is Poland..
avatar
Super Progress

Number of posts : 15429
Age : 28
Supports : Real Madrid + Mierda inchada en un palo
Favourite Player : Laudrup,Cassano,Totti, Zidane,Marcelo, Pepe!,Guti, PROGRESS
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Re: hooliganism in the WC

Post by Super Progress on Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:32 pm

mongrel hawk wrote:The nazi guy that invaded the pitch in Germany-Ghana. Where did Blut say he was going?

Damn had no idea they guy was a nazi. They commentators didn't say anything at all about it during the game.

Formerly known as sheva7

Number of posts : 1898
Age : 33
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Re: hooliganism in the WC

Post by Formerly known as sheva7 on Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:03 pm

Fey wrote:I had hooliganism in my WC this very morning..

Anyway, every country has better clubssupporters then nationsupporters. Completely different set of people.

Sure, but the brazilian situation is different from that of other south american nations. Most fans who came to Brazil really love football and attend club football matches. They know how to support a team. They are used to doing that. Some of them drove for miles and miles even without having a ticket and I have a lot of sympathy for that. On the other hand, most of the brazilians attending Brazil matches don't love football, they just want to go to an event that draws the attention of billions of people worldwide.
avatar
debaser

Number of posts : 22064
Age : 32
Supports : Aston Villa and Shrewsbury Town
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Re: hooliganism in the WC

Post by debaser on Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:40 pm

Super Progress wrote:Damn had no idea they guy was a nazi. They commentators didn't say anything at all about it during the game.

this is actually one good thing commentators/media do: if you give these guys publicity, it'll just happen all the time..

(same thing should apply whenever some nutjob starts shooting up a school, but I guess it's pretty impossible to keep their name/cause out of media)
avatar
Super Progress

Number of posts : 15429
Age : 28
Supports : Real Madrid + Mierda inchada en un palo
Favourite Player : Laudrup,Cassano,Totti, Zidane,Marcelo, Pepe!,Guti, PROGRESS
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Re: hooliganism in the WC

Post by Super Progress on Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:03 pm

debaser wrote:
Super Progress wrote:Damn had no idea they guy was a nazi. They commentators didn't say anything at all about it during the game.

this is actually one good thing commentators/media do: if you give these guys publicity, it'll just happen all the time..

(same thing should apply whenever some nutjob starts shooting up a school, but I guess it's pretty impossible to keep their name/cause out of media)
No you're quite right and this is of course the reason why they don't show these guys anymore. I can't recall hearing about one of these guys doing it for a political purpose though.

(Funny how FBI,etc. point out the danger of media hype for these shooters yet they could care less and milk it for all it's worth while blaming everything under the sun for it when you see these shootings)
avatar
mongrel hawk

Number of posts : 4757
Age : 37
Supports : Corinthians
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Re: hooliganism in the WC

Post by mongrel hawk on Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:14 pm

Super Progress wrote:
mongrel hawk wrote:The nazi guy that invaded the pitch in Germany-Ghana. Where did Blut say he was going?

Damn had no idea they guy was a nazi. They commentators didn't say anything at all about it during the game.

A paper said HH is Heil Hitler, CC is a nazi Russian acronym and SS is anothr thing related to the Nazis. But the guy hugged a Ghana player, so I think he's just a fucked up c**t.
avatar
Jaime

Number of posts : 32027
Age : 38
Supports : Real Madrid CF
Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Re: hooliganism in the WC

Post by Jaime on Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:13 am

Did anyone email him yet?
avatar
Axeslammer

Number of posts : 19688
Age : 45
Supports : Leeds Utd / FC Groningen
Favourite Player : Filip Kostic, Bergkamp, Le Tiss
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Re: hooliganism in the WC

Post by Axeslammer on Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:49 am

Jaime wrote:Did anyone email him yet?

Cooper offered him the keys to the boards, but apparently even this wackoo didn't want them...

Formerly known as sheva7

Number of posts : 1898
Age : 33
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Re: hooliganism in the WC

Post by Formerly known as sheva7 on Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:07 pm

That guy is not a Nazi. That "SS" was supposed to be a "44" as you can see in this picture.

According to him, he is raising funds to attend WC matches and then go back to Poland.




Formerly known as sheva7

Number of posts : 1898
Age : 33
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Re: hooliganism in the WC

Post by Formerly known as sheva7 on Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:09 pm

Axeslammer wrote:
Jaime wrote:Did anyone email him yet?

Cooper offered him the keys to the boards, but apparently even this wackoo didn't want them...

 lol! 

Sponsored content

Re: hooliganism in the WC

Post by Sponsored content


    Current date/time is Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:02 pm