The Next England Squad

Share
avatar
christmasborocooper

Number of posts : 39348
Age : 30
Registration date : 2006-08-06

The Next England Squad

Post by christmasborocooper on Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:51 pm

2002
avatar
Luis

Number of posts : 26261
Age : 26
Supports : Liverpool
Favourite Player : Luis Garcia, Danny Agger, Pedro, Pepe Reina, Luis Suarez, Raul Meireles, Juan Mata, Jordan Henderson
Registration date : 2007-03-28

Re: The Next England Squad

Post by Luis on Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:55 pm

Agree with Kimmy. We have much better players than a lot of teams in the competition so why aren't we putting in the performances or getting results? Must be Gerrard's fault Laughing
avatar
Rosicky

Number of posts : 17201
Supports : Sacking Wenger :grr:
Registration date : 2007-04-03

Re: The Next England Squad

Post by Rosicky on Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:00 pm

Are trying to tell us Gerrard had a good tournament? Or that he wasnt at fault for us being out?

avatar
Luis

Number of posts : 26261
Age : 26
Supports : Liverpool
Favourite Player : Luis Garcia, Danny Agger, Pedro, Pepe Reina, Luis Suarez, Raul Meireles, Juan Mata, Jordan Henderson
Registration date : 2007-03-28

Re: The Next England Squad

Post by Luis on Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:39 pm

Gerrard had a poor 2 games yeah, so did the rest of the team besides Cahill, Sterling and maybe Henderson.

There is only one reason we are going home before the knock out rounds and it isn't any of the players - take a guess.
avatar
Rosicky

Number of posts : 17201
Supports : Sacking Wenger :grr:
Registration date : 2007-04-03

Re: The Next England Squad

Post by Rosicky on Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:41 pm

Gerrard?
avatar
Kimbo

Number of posts : 38170
Registration date : 2006-08-06

Re: The Next England Squad

Post by Kimbo on Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:52 pm

Luis wrote:Gerrard had a poor 2 games yeah, so did the rest of the team besides Cahill, Sterling and maybe Henderson.

There is only one reason we are going home before the knock out rounds and it isn't any of the players - take a guess.

Name a tournament he played well in. He's just not a big game player for us, you take him out of his comfort zone in Liverpool and he just doesn't have the same spark about him, maybe he loses confidence or something.

He isn't the problem, but he's a big name that has had several tournaments and hasn't come close to expectations, what do you expect us to do? Petition for a testimonial and build a statue? None of the golden generation are getting that.
avatar
Luis

Number of posts : 26261
Age : 26
Supports : Liverpool
Favourite Player : Luis Garcia, Danny Agger, Pedro, Pepe Reina, Luis Suarez, Raul Meireles, Juan Mata, Jordan Henderson
Registration date : 2007-03-28

Re: The Next England Squad

Post by Luis on Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:02 pm

Meh. None of the big name players have done much for England over the last 4 world cups - Rooney has one WC goal to his name, Lampard never scored the amount of goals he did for Chelsea, Terry was a Facking disgrace etc. Owen or Beckham was probably the last big name player who actually did well for us.

It comes back to who would start ahead of Gerrard though - Lallana is poor defensively, Wilshere and Barkley can't be trusted at this level.

avatar
Kimbo

Number of posts : 38170
Registration date : 2006-08-06

Re: The Next England Squad

Post by Kimbo on Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:09 pm

Luis wrote:Meh. None of the big name players have done much for England over the last 4 world cups - Rooney has one WC goal to his name, Lampard never scored the amount of goals he did for Chelsea, Terry was a Facking disgrace etc. Owen or Beckham was probably the last big name player who actually did well for us.

It comes back to who would start ahead of Gerrard though - Lallana is poor defensively, Wilshere and Barkley can't be trusted at this level.


But surely you see people slagging off those players? Rooney has been getting it far worse than Gerrard. Other than Cole I would have fucked the lot of them off after 2010.

I don't know who would start ahead of Gerrard, it's a problem. I think we need to reassess the way we even talk about these things, we can list the players and look at who has the biggest name, plays for the best team etc etc, but clearly there is more to being a tournament player than that.
avatar
Luis

Number of posts : 26261
Age : 26
Supports : Liverpool
Favourite Player : Luis Garcia, Danny Agger, Pedro, Pepe Reina, Luis Suarez, Raul Meireles, Juan Mata, Jordan Henderson
Registration date : 2007-03-28

Re: The Next England Squad

Post by Luis on Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:23 pm

Kimbo wrote:
Luis wrote:Meh. None of the big name players have done much for England over the last 4 world cups - Rooney has one WC goal to his name, Lampard never scored the amount of goals he did for Chelsea, Terry was a Facking disgrace etc. Owen or Beckham was probably the last big name player who actually did well for us.

It comes back to who would start ahead of Gerrard though - Lallana is poor defensively, Wilshere and Barkley can't be trusted at this level.


But surely you see people slagging off those players? Rooney has been getting it far worse than Gerrard. Other than Cole I would have fucked the lot of them off after 2010.

I don't know who would start ahead of Gerrard, it's a problem. I think we need to reassess the way we even talk about these things, we can list the players and look at who has the biggest name, plays for the best team etc etc, but clearly there is more to being a tournament player than that.

Yeah I know, the big name players will always take the hits because they're the ones expected to get us the goals or the key passes but the whole point of having an exciting young squad is to ensure it's not about these so called big names any more but about ensuring the youth can step in and that we can play as a team. I'm not saying bin all experienced players, as you say Cole should have went and started, Lambert isn't young but IMO should have started over Rooney.

You look at teams like Belgium, Chile or even Costa Rica - Belgium are so inexperienced and very young but they play for each other. Chile and Costa Rica don't have the same ability as England, more so the latter but they are passionate and they are unified as a group. England are still relying on individuals. Spain had big name players sure but every one of their players became a big name player over the course of tournaments - you had your Xavis and Puyols but you then had your Busquets, Torres, Pedro, Fabregas. They love each other the Spain squad, they're a team, they don't piss and moan at Xavi because they went out this time, they know collectively they weren't up for it.

We don't look for who is the biggest name though - it's just the fact that as you have clearly shown who is going to play ahead of Gerrard and are they going to do any better? With Rooney it's different, you have Lambert, Lallana or Chamberlain who could have played ahead of him and done better. Granted Chamberlain wasn't fully fit.
avatar
Deluded F*ck™

Number of posts : 21764
Age : 31
Supports : The Lilywhites from N17
Favourite Player : The Hurrikane - he's on of our own!
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Re: The Next England Squad

Post by Deluded F*ck™ on Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:31 pm

Huddlestone, Barry, Cleverly, Milner.

the 1st 2 are better defensively (Huddlestone would be better for the "Pirlo" role), Barry & Cleverly are more efficient users of the ball, and Milner has way more energy.

Gerrard got in on 80% image.

-----------------------------------

Classic Harry Redknapp snitching on his players. Those players probably told him that in confidence.


Last edited by Deluded F*ck™ on Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Luis

Number of posts : 26261
Age : 26
Supports : Liverpool
Favourite Player : Luis Garcia, Danny Agger, Pedro, Pepe Reina, Luis Suarez, Raul Meireles, Juan Mata, Jordan Henderson
Registration date : 2007-03-28

Re: The Next England Squad

Post by Luis on Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:33 pm

Deluded F*ck wrote:Huddlestone, Barry, Cleverly, Milner.

the 1st 2 are better defensively (Huddlestone would be better for the "Pirlo" role), Barry & Cleverly are more efficient users of the ball, and Milner has way more energy.

Gerrard got in on 80% image.

Not sure if serious.

Milner perhaps for the role Gerrard needed to have.

The rest? Get the fuck out of here.
avatar
Kimbo

Number of posts : 38170
Registration date : 2006-08-06

Re: The Next England Squad

Post by Kimbo on Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:33 pm

No one could play ahead of Gerrard, he has a permanent place in the first team until he retires because he is a lionheart and an England legend. As for who could have played better, it's an impossible question. Gerrard was shit, it's entirely conceivable that some midtable player like Delph or Huddlestone would have been more useful, I don't know because I don't know what their mentality for big games is. I'd take a less talented player that is going to be up for it over some fancy boy from a big club that is going to crumble, I think that is one of the lessons we need to learn from this.
avatar
Luis

Number of posts : 26261
Age : 26
Supports : Liverpool
Favourite Player : Luis Garcia, Danny Agger, Pedro, Pepe Reina, Luis Suarez, Raul Meireles, Juan Mata, Jordan Henderson
Registration date : 2007-03-28

Re: The Next England Squad

Post by Luis on Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:38 pm

Kimbo wrote:No one could play ahead of Gerrard, he has a permanent place in the first team until he retires because he is a lionheart and an England legend. As for who could have played better, it's an impossible question. Gerrard was shit, it's entirely conceivable that some midtable player like Delph or Huddlestone would have been more useful, I don't know because I don't know what their mentality for big games is. I'd take a less talented player that is going to be up for it over some fancy boy from a big club that is going to crumble, I think that is one of the lessons we need to learn from this.

Fair enough, but you've just said before you don't know who you'd have in place of him...sticking Tom fucking Huddlestone in to see if he's any better is a bit of a retarded ploy Laughing

Was Gerrard any less up for it than Sturridge or Rooney or Baines? We've been hearing that Baines is the new Alves or Lahm, where was he this tournament? Abject.

So the lesson you've learned is take an average quality but enthusiastic player from the likes of Villa or Hull instead of someone with a proven track record for winning trophies, scoring big goals and being a leader who just had one if his best seasons? Brilliant.

It's funny that Capello took a lot more stick than Hodgson yet had a much poorer squad to work with Neutral
avatar
Deluded F*ck™

Number of posts : 21764
Age : 31
Supports : The Lilywhites from N17
Favourite Player : The Hurrikane - he's on of our own!
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Re: The Next England Squad

Post by Deluded F*ck™ on Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:40 pm

Huddlestone did well for Spurs in most big games we had, he left because he was too injury prone. He is a better Defensive Midfielder and passer from deep than Gerrard, no doubt.

Barry Had a good season for Everton.

Liverpool left Gerrard as their DM, so it's no coincidence.

avatar
Pierre Littbarski

Number of posts : 12424
Age : 107
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Re: The Next England Squad

Post by Pierre Littbarski on Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:42 pm

Cole, Ferdinand and Campbell, who I don't like, performed well at tournaments.


The problem is people look around and say there are worse teams than us performing well.

Football is obviously a combination of individual brilliance and team work - its rare that a team can win Euro's without the former (Greece '04, Denmark without Laudrup '92) but you will need both to win a WC.

Costa Rica, USA, Iran have good team work but not the individual that will make a difference whereas Holland/Robben, Argentina/Messi, France/Pogba, Krauts/Kroos or Schweini could do it.

England, in the truest sense of the word, are the worst team in the whole tournament.

Its not that they are not a team as in won't fight, haven't got the spirit but that their attributes/skills sets don't fit together to make a team and Roy can't do that much about that.

Gerrard and Lampard were always goal-scoring AM's who were crowbarred in to CM together so that they are futher from goal and you lose the goal scoring threat - no real point in thsoe players if you do that.

Even now if you ask what position in a 4-5-1 is best for Rooney, Sturridge, Welbeck you have the same answer for all 3 - the 1.

So why do 3 of them start - it should be 1 surely ?

Henderson has been great in an advanced role but is tied down to CM due to lack of alternatives and because the position he played for Liverpool is close to what Rooney played v Uruguay and you can't drop a big name.


Barkley and Sterling shouldn't play because they don't have the experience so make poor decisions despite impressive talent.

However if Roy had gone in with:

2 from Barry, Carrrick, Huddlestone, Wilshere, Cleverley

Milner-Henderson-Lallana

Sturridge/Rooney/Welbeck

The same people who are slaughtering him now would slaughter him for leaving out Gerrard and whichever of Rooney and Sturridge he chose to bench.

Van Gaal is the only one who could do this impossible job and would be very amusing with our media.
avatar
Kimbo

Number of posts : 38170
Registration date : 2006-08-06

Re: The Next England Squad

Post by Kimbo on Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:43 pm

Luis wrote:
Kimbo wrote:No one could play ahead of Gerrard, he has a permanent place in the first team until he retires because he is a lionheart and an England legend. As for who could have played better, it's an impossible question. Gerrard was shit, it's entirely conceivable that some midtable player like Delph or Huddlestone would have been more useful, I don't know because I don't know what their mentality for big games is. I'd take a less talented player that is going to be up for it over some fancy boy from a big club that is going to crumble, I think that is one of the lessons we need to learn from this.

Fair enough, but you've just said before you don't know who you'd have in place of him...sticking Tom fucking Huddlestone in to see if he's any better is a bit of a retarded ploy Laughing

Was Gerrard any less up for it than Sturridge or Rooney or Baines? We've been hearing that Baines is the new Alves or Lahm, where was he this tournament? Abject.

So the lesson you've learned is take an average quality but enthusiastic player from the likes of Villa or Hull instead of someone with a proven track record for winning trophies, scoring big goals and being a leader who just had one if his best seasons? Brilliant.

It's funny that Capello took a lot more stick than Hodgson yet had a much poorer squad to work with Neutral

I didn't watch Hull's cup run, maybe he was a key player. I know I don't have all the answers, I just think that perhaps we need to look more at who performs in pressure games, rather than who boosts their statistics while playing in a team of superstars week after week. We know that Gerrard shat himself in Liverpool's last pressure game.

Baines is an average player, I've always said so, and I feel quite smug about that. All roads lead back to Kimbo, Luis. <Ale>
avatar
Luis

Number of posts : 26261
Age : 26
Supports : Liverpool
Favourite Player : Luis Garcia, Danny Agger, Pedro, Pepe Reina, Luis Suarez, Raul Meireles, Juan Mata, Jordan Henderson
Registration date : 2007-03-28

Re: The Next England Squad

Post by Luis on Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:49 pm

Kimbo wrote:
Luis wrote:
Kimbo wrote:No one could play ahead of Gerrard, he has a permanent place in the first team until he retires because he is a lionheart and an England legend. As for who could have played better, it's an impossible question. Gerrard was shit, it's entirely conceivable that some midtable player like Delph or Huddlestone would have been more useful, I don't know because I don't know what their mentality for big games is. I'd take a less talented player that is going to be up for it over some fancy boy from a big club that is going to crumble, I think that is one of the lessons we need to learn from this.

Fair enough, but you've just said before you don't know who you'd have in place of him...sticking Tom fucking Huddlestone in to see if he's any better is a bit of a retarded ploy Laughing

Was Gerrard any less up for it than Sturridge or Rooney or Baines? We've been hearing that Baines is the new Alves or Lahm, where was he this tournament? Abject.

So the lesson you've learned is take an average quality but enthusiastic player from the likes of Villa or Hull instead of someone with a proven track record for winning trophies, scoring big goals and being a leader who just had one if his best seasons? Brilliant.

It's funny that Capello took a lot more stick than Hodgson yet had a much poorer squad to work with Neutral

I didn't watch Hull's cup run, maybe he was a key player. I know I don't have all the answers, I just think that perhaps we need to look more at who performs in pressure games, rather than who boosts their statistics while playing in a team of superstars week after week. We know that Gerrard shat himself in Liverpool's last pressure game.

Baines is an average player, I've always said so, and I feel quite smug about that. All roads lead back to Kimbo, Luis. <Ale>

You don't have any of the answers.

It's really not rocket science to see what went wrong at this tournament for England.

The following players have all thrived at club level this season:

Cahill
Baines
Gerrard
Henderson
Lallana
Sterling
Sturridge
Lambert

Even Rooney looked good in Moyes' United side.

All we needed to do was follow a style that Rodgers used to ensure we blitzed teams off the park - sure, there's no Suarez at our disposal but the rest of the key players in our side were all there.

Instead we have turgid, fearful football for the most part, bizarre defeatist comments pre and post match and clueless substitutions.

Liverpool fans aren't surprised, I'm just shocked everyone else is so brainwashed that Hodgson is the right man for this squad - maybe because he's not Italian Rolling Eyes
avatar
Deluded F*ck™

Number of posts : 21764
Age : 31
Supports : The Lilywhites from N17
Favourite Player : The Hurrikane - he's on of our own!
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Re: The Next England Squad

Post by Deluded F*ck™ on Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:55 pm

And again with the Liverpool solutions!Sleep

You got away with that style because you had a light schedule.

Doing that every 4 days in those conditions? Not. A. Chance.

No team wins tournaments by being gung-ho and outscoring everybody else, eventually it will bite you in the arse, as it happened in those games against Chelsea and Palace.

Besides, England did a good job of imitating Liverpool's defence ok

avatar
Kimbo

Number of posts : 38170
Registration date : 2006-08-06

Re: The Next England Squad

Post by Kimbo on Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:00 pm

Luis wrote:You don't have any of the answers.

It's really not rocket science to see what went wrong at this tournament for England.

The following players have all thrived at club level this season:

Cahill
Baines
Gerrard
Henderson
Lallana
Sterling
Sturridge
Lambert

Even Rooney looked good in Moyes' United side.

All we needed to do was follow a style that Rodgers used to ensure we blitzed teams off the park - sure, there's no Suarez at our disposal but the rest of the key players in our side were all there.

Instead we have turgid, fearful football for the most part, bizarre defeatist comments pre and post match and clueless substitutions.

Liverpool fans aren't surprised, I'm just shocked everyone else is so brainwashed that Hodgson is the right man for this squad - maybe because he's not Italian Rolling Eyes

Clearly thriving at club level in the league doesn't mean the player will thrive in an international tournament though, that's my point, we need to look at why that is.

I don't see anyone saying Hodgson is the answer, i've said I would get rid, but we have problems that far out date him.
avatar
christmasborocooper

Number of posts : 39348
Age : 30
Registration date : 2006-08-06

Re: The Next England Squad

Post by christmasborocooper on Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:22 pm

I'm with Luis. We should have just played like Liverpool. Look at everything they won. Granted it was the weakest league in forever but nevertheless they won the league and the cups. So clearly Hodgson should have copied that winning formula and the world cup would have been ours.
avatar
Luis

Number of posts : 26261
Age : 26
Supports : Liverpool
Favourite Player : Luis Garcia, Danny Agger, Pedro, Pepe Reina, Luis Suarez, Raul Meireles, Juan Mata, Jordan Henderson
Registration date : 2007-03-28

Re: The Next England Squad

Post by Luis on Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:34 pm

Well if England had to play 38 games that would be quite cute Cooper but Hodgson just had to show a bit of bollocks for at least 2 or 3 games.

Long may he reign though, can't wait to get knocked out the group in the euros if we make it.
avatar
Rosicky

Number of posts : 17201
Supports : Sacking Wenger :grr:
Registration date : 2007-04-03

Re: The Next England Squad

Post by Rosicky on Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:36 pm

Luis wrote:Well if England had to play 38 games that would be quite cute Cooper but Hodgson just had to show a bit of bollocks for at least 2 or 3 games.

Long may he reign though, can't wait to get knocked out the group in the euros if we make it.

What do you mean if we make? You do realise its a 24 tournament for the Euros now.

All these people saying Woy isnt good enough. Who the fuck would you make the manager.

http://www.football365.com/john-nicholson/9355342/England-Have-Failed-In-Every-Way...

Anyway that sums up England over the last 16 years or so.
avatar
Luis

Number of posts : 26261
Age : 26
Supports : Liverpool
Favourite Player : Luis Garcia, Danny Agger, Pedro, Pepe Reina, Luis Suarez, Raul Meireles, Juan Mata, Jordan Henderson
Registration date : 2007-03-28

Re: The Next England Squad

Post by Luis on Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:39 pm

Mourinho
Benitez
Redknapp
Simeone
Martinez
Rodgers
Hiddink
Wenger

Any of those will do.

I'll ask again, what evidence is there that Hodgson has ever played attractive football, got the best out of youth, shown he is a brilliant tactician or proven he's a winner?
avatar
Rosicky

Number of posts : 17201
Supports : Sacking Wenger :grr:
Registration date : 2007-04-03

Re: The Next England Squad

Post by Rosicky on Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:40 pm

Luis wrote:Mourinho
Benitez
Redknapp
Simeone
Martinez
Rodgers
Hiddink
Wenger

Any of those will do.

I'll ask again, what evidence is there that Hodgson has ever played attractive football, got the best out of youth, shown he is a brilliant tactician or proven he's a winner?

I sure of added the obvious caveat, as in someone who would actually take the job or want it. That rules out 99% of those. And Benitez lol!
avatar
Luis

Number of posts : 26261
Age : 26
Supports : Liverpool
Favourite Player : Luis Garcia, Danny Agger, Pedro, Pepe Reina, Luis Suarez, Raul Meireles, Juan Mata, Jordan Henderson
Registration date : 2007-03-28

Re: The Next England Squad

Post by Luis on Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:43 pm

Rosicky wrote:
Luis wrote:Mourinho
Benitez
Redknapp
Simeone
Martinez
Rodgers
Hiddink
Wenger

Any of those will do.

I'll ask again, what evidence is there that Hodgson has ever played attractive football, got the best out of youth, shown he is a brilliant tactician or proven he's a winner?

I sure of added the obvious caveat, as in someone who would actually take the job or want it. That rules out 99% of those. And Benitez lol!

It doesn't even have to be a long term thing, just hire someone before the Euros start, let Mourinho or Simeone have the squad for that tournament, pay them a shit load and then they can go back to their clubs.

Rafa actually knows how to win trophies you know, he's not too bad tactically, let's laugh at him but applaud Hodgson; what an illustrious career he's had lol!
avatar
Kimbo

Number of posts : 38170
Registration date : 2006-08-06

Re: The Next England Squad

Post by Kimbo on Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:45 pm

Rafa would actually be my choice, he's a proven tournament manager that knows and likes English football.
avatar
Luis

Number of posts : 26261
Age : 26
Supports : Liverpool
Favourite Player : Luis Garcia, Danny Agger, Pedro, Pepe Reina, Luis Suarez, Raul Meireles, Juan Mata, Jordan Henderson
Registration date : 2007-03-28

Re: The Next England Squad

Post by Luis on Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:46 pm

Valencia
La Liga (2): 200102, 200304
UEFA Cup (1): 200304

Liverpool
FA Cup (1): 200506
FA Community Shield (1): 2006
UEFA Champions League (1): 200405
UEFA Super Cup (1): 2005

Internazionale
Supercoppa Italiana (1): 2010
FIFA Club World Cup (1): 2010

Chelsea
UEFA Europa League (1): 201213

Napoli
Coppa Italia (1): 201314

Hahaha Rafa hahahaha. What hahahaha a hahahaha loser hahahaha.
avatar
Rosicky

Number of posts : 17201
Supports : Sacking Wenger :grr:
Registration date : 2007-04-03

Re: The Next England Squad

Post by Rosicky on Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:48 pm

He would get slaughter by the press here, he wouldnt stand a chance.



avatar
christmasborocooper

Number of posts : 39348
Age : 30
Registration date : 2006-08-06

Re: The Next England Squad

Post by christmasborocooper on Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:50 pm

We played some attacking football Luis, many argued we played well against Italy, that's why hopes went up a bit. Your bitterness doesn't allow you to accept it. The fact the defence was quite awful and Rooney missed a sitter is not really something Hodgson could do much about, other than probably taking Cole.

You seem to be taking that "this wasn't Hodgson's fault" to mean "we all want Hodgson in charge forever". I think that might be the bitterness thing again.

And that list of potential managers you just posted is one of your more silly posts. The likelihood of any of them taking this job is so minimal. Rafa is probably the only one and even that is debatable.
avatar
Luis

Number of posts : 26261
Age : 26
Supports : Liverpool
Favourite Player : Luis Garcia, Danny Agger, Pedro, Pepe Reina, Luis Suarez, Raul Meireles, Juan Mata, Jordan Henderson
Registration date : 2007-03-28

Re: The Next England Squad

Post by Luis on Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:50 pm

Rosicky wrote:He would get slaughter by the press here, he wouldnt stand a chance.




Brilliant.

Let's all kiss Hodgson's arse then because the moronic media do.

Long live Hodge cheers

Sponsored content

Re: The Next England Squad

Post by Sponsored content


    Current date/time is Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:44 am