Real Madrid CF 2014/15

Share
avatar
Jaime

Number of posts : 32027
Age : 39
Supports : Real Madrid CF
Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Real Madrid CF 2014/15

Post by Jaime on Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:40 pm



So, one week out from the official start of preseason! The official summer programme is as follows:

14 jul - players report to Valdebebas
21 jul - team departs for US for the "International Champions Cup"
27 jul - Real Madrid vs Inter Milan (Los Angeles, CA)
30 jul - Real Madrid vs Roma (Dallas, TX)
2 aug - Real Madrid vs Manchester United (Ann Arbor, MI)
5 aug - Final of International Champions Cup
12 aug - Real Madrid vs Sevilla, European Super Cup (Cardiff, Wales)
16 aug - Real Madrid vs Fiorentina (Warsaw, Poland)
20 aug - Real Madrid vs Atlético, Spanish Super Cup 1st leg
27 aug - Atlético vs Real Madrid, Spanish Super Cup 2nd leg

Of course the Spanish league kicks off 23-24 aug before the 2nd leg of the Spanish Super Cup. The other preseason fixture is the Trofeo Santiago Bernabeu. The opponent will be River Plate but the date is yet to be announced.

The kits, well, they are pink. Biggrin



As far as the squad, well lots of doubts of course. But here is the team as it stands currently:



--   Denis Cheryshev midfielder Russia
25 Diego López Rodríguez goalkeeper Spain
24 Asier Illarramendi Andonegi midfielder Spain
23 Francisco Román Alarcón Suárez, "Isco" midfielder Spain
22 Ángel di María midfielder Argentina
21 Álvaro Morata Martín forward Spain
20 Jesé Rodríguez Ruiz forward Spain
19 Luka Modrić midfielder Croatia
18 José Ignacio Fernández Iglesias, "Nacho" defender Spain
17 Álvaro Arbeloa Coca defender Spain
16 Casemiro midfielder Brazil
15 Daniel Carvajal Ramos defender Spain
14 Xabi Alonso Olano midfielder Spain
13
12 Marcelo Vieira da Silva Júnior defender Brazil
11 Gareth Bale midfielder Wales
10
9   Karim Benzema forward France
8
7   Cristiano Ronaldo dos Santos Aveiro forward Portugal
6   Sami Khedira midfielder Germany
5   Fábio Alexandre da Silva Coentrão defender Portugal
4   Sergio Ramos García defender Spain
3   Képler Laveran Lima Ferreira, "Pepe" defender Portugal
2   Raphaël Varane defender France
1   Iker Casillas Fernández goalkeeper Spain

Manager: Carlo Ancelotti
Assistant: Paul Clement
Goalkeeper coach: Villiam Vecchi
Fitness coach: Davide Ancelotti
Fitness coach: Giovanni Mauri
Fitness coach: Francesco Mauri

Big questions going into the season:

1) What will happen to the midfield? Di María, of course, is the center of attention. Would be a real shame if he leaves because he just does it all. Scores goals, gives assists (number one in la liga last year with 17), defends, etc. Plus he has proven that he has the flexibility to fit into all of Ancelotti's schemes whether it is 4-3-3, 4-4-2, or even 4-2-3-1 in one of the more advanced attacking roles. But if the rumours are true there are a lot of big offers for him from PSG, Man Utd, Man City, and Monaco. To a lesser extent there are doubts about Khedira (please god let someone take him), Illarra (Lopetegui wants him at Porto), and Casemiro (who looks to be on the way out for no apparent reason). Sounds like Kroos is happening which I love in theory, but it remains to be seen how he would fit into the puzzle.

2) Who will be the goalkeeper? Casillas and Diego López split time last season with Casillas taking all of the cup games and Diego López playing in the league. Both of them were shaky at times. Casillas obviously had a nightmare at the WC and neither is particularly young. David De Gea has been rumoured to be the long term replacement for Casillas but I find it hard to believe Man Utd will sell him at this stage. Real Madrid had been linked with Jan Oblak from Benfica earlier in the summer that rumour has died off. There is not anyone in Castilla who could even compete for the #1 position. The best of the bunch is Fernando Pacheco but I see him as a 3rd choice at best.

3) Will the first team miss Zidane? He will still be around having taken over as the manager for Castilla but he really did seem to have a positive effect on the players this past season, Benzema in particular. Supposedly Cannavaro is going to come and he was a really likeable guy when he played in Madrid and his credentials as a player I think will command respect.

4) No Luis Suárez, but will Florentino still be in the market for a 'galáctico'? Thankfully we dodged the bullet on Suárez. Really good player but obviously a mental case that we probably don't need to bother with. But, will Florentino spring for a big name attacker. Sergio Agüero has been linked with us for ages and Florentino loves him to death. James Rodríguez was the sexy player from the WC but Monaco are asking €80m for him. Yikes Probably there will need to be at least one forward that comes in because Morata is on the way to Juve it seems and there is no timetable for the return of Jesé so that leaves only the starting three of Bale, Ronaldo, and Benzema.

For having just done the Copa del Rey + Champions League double things don't feel very settled. I don't expect us to win the "La Undecima" this year but it would be great if we could have a 'reconquista' of the Spanish league.

HALA MADRID! Ale


Last edited by Jaime on Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Jaime

Number of posts : 32027
Age : 39
Supports : Real Madrid CF
Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Re: Real Madrid CF 2014/15

Post by Jaime on Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:50 pm

And the first news....Alfredo di Stefano has passed away.  Dove 

avatar
Super Progress

Number of posts : 15429
Age : 28
Supports : Real Madrid + Mierda inchada en un palo
Favourite Player : Laudrup,Cassano,Totti, Zidane,Marcelo, Pepe!,Guti, PROGRESS
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Re: Real Madrid CF 2014/15

Post by Super Progress on Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:18 pm

RIP

avatar
Kroos

Number of posts : 9049
Age : 31
Supports : FC Bayern Munich, die MANNSCHAFT
Favourite Player : Kroos, Müller, Götze, Neuer, Gündogan
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Re: Real Madrid CF 2014/15

Post by Kroos on Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:40 pm

losing di maria would be stupid, i really changed my mind about him, for me he was always a rich version of kevin großkreutz  bounce , his attitude can really influence his team mates, still his decision making in  small spaces is questionable

but he earns really not much, i can understand his frustration
avatar
Jaime

Number of posts : 32027
Age : 39
Supports : Real Madrid CF
Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Re: Real Madrid CF 2014/15

Post by Jaime on Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:25 pm

Kroos wrote:losing di maria would be stupid, i really changed my mind about him, for me he was always a rich version of kevin großkreutz  bounce , his attitude can really influence his team mates, still his decision making in  small spaces is questionable

but he earns really not much, i can understand his frustration

The other thing with Di Maria, even as much as he runs, he seem to get stronger as the game goes along.

The problem is that the club revised his contract with a raise just prior to the 2012-13 season and they don't want to get into the habit of revising contracts every other year like Barcelona does. Still, in this case, the player only makes about 3,5m per season. And I think raising him to 5m would satisfy Di Maria. But probably then they would have to give a raise to Benzema as well.

I found this 'unofficial' breakdown of wages in the club:

Ronaldo - 18m
Bale - 11m
Casillas - 6m
Alonso - 6m
Ramos - 5,5m
Benzema - 5,5m
Modric - 4,5m
Marcelo - 4m
Pepe - 4m
Di Maria - 3,5m
Coentrao - 3,5m
Arbeloa - 3m
Illarramendi - 2,5m
Khedira - 2m
Isco - 2m
Diego Lopez - 2m
Varane - 1,5m
Casemiro - 1,2m
Jese - 1,2m
Carvajal - 1,2m
Nacho - 1m
Morata - 800.000
Jesus - 500.000

I think Sergio Ramos is set to get a new deal this summer as well.
avatar
messiah

Number of posts : 3084
Registration date : 2011-11-03

Re: Real Madrid CF 2014/15

Post by messiah on Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:28 pm

how does benzema,bale, modric, marcelo,pepe, get paid more than DI Maria, he has been madrid's second best player for years now, best player sometimes too.

all argies need to leave madrid, so i can support them fully
avatar
Jaime

Number of posts : 32027
Age : 39
Supports : Real Madrid CF
Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Re: Real Madrid CF 2014/15

Post by Jaime on Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:34 pm

messiah wrote:how does benzema,bale, modric, marcelo,pepe, get paid more than DI Maria, he has been madrid's second best player for years now, best player sometimes too.

all argies need to leave madrid, so i can support them fully

Marcelo and Pepe in particular are quite ludicrous. Modric and Di Maria should be about on the same level I think. Benzema, well, he's a galactico and Bale. Well, he's just a different animal. A match winner. Or maybe you've forgotten.





avatar
Kroos

Number of posts : 9049
Age : 31
Supports : FC Bayern Munich, die MANNSCHAFT
Favourite Player : Kroos, Müller, Götze, Neuer, Gündogan
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Re: Real Madrid CF 2014/15

Post by Kroos on Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:00 am

KROOS IS DONE

the lastest rumbers say that he will earn 12 Million brutto (in spain 6 million netto) and the transfer fee will be around 25-30 Million

source is bild.de
avatar
Jaime

Number of posts : 32027
Age : 39
Supports : Real Madrid CF
Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Re: Real Madrid CF 2014/15

Post by Jaime on Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:46 pm

Kroos wrote:KROOS IS DONE

the lastest rumbers say that he will earn 12 Million brutto (in spain 6 million netto) and the transfer fee will be around 25-30 Million

source is bild.de

The one thing that gives me comfort is that Ancelotti is flexible enough to find a system that will accommodate all of the players. It was like Del Bosque who invented an asymmetrical formation for Zidane when Ronaldo arrived.

I love Kroos. Proper footballer. The other thing is that Modric is 29 in a couple of months while Kroos is still just 24 so I think that may be part of the thinking in taking this signing now. I do hope we keep Di Maria as well but I suppose time will tell.
avatar
blutgraetsche

Number of posts : 23328
Supports : Deutsche Fußballnationalmannschaft
Registration date : 2006-08-09

Re: Real Madrid CF 2014/15

Post by blutgraetsche on Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:01 pm

Kroos is a lot of things, but one thing he clearly is not is being the ideal midfielder for a counter-attacking team. Quite on the contrary, he is the closest thing to Xavi in European football (Thiago plays a far more risky, "vertical" style of football). Hence I don't really get this signing. Barcelona would have been a much better fit. Still don't understand why they didn't even try to sign him, would have been a very good Xavi replacement.

Kroos and "Team Progress" don't mix.
avatar
Kroos

Number of posts : 9049
Age : 31
Supports : FC Bayern Munich, die MANNSCHAFT
Favourite Player : Kroos, Müller, Götze, Neuer, Gündogan
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Re: Real Madrid CF 2014/15

Post by Kroos on Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:05 pm

PROPER  Rolling Eyes 

he is the facking best CM in the facking world

thats a huge mistake from bayern, such types very rare in world football, and kroos currently edges all of them out

avatar
Jaime

Number of posts : 32027
Age : 39
Supports : Real Madrid CF
Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Re: Real Madrid CF 2014/15

Post by Jaime on Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:05 pm

blutgraetsche wrote:Kroos is a lot of things, but one thing he clearly is not is being the ideal midfielder for a counter-attacking team. Quite on the contrary, he is the closest thing to Xavi in European football (Thiago plays a far more risky, "vertical" style of football). Hence I don't really get this signing. Barcelona would have been a much better fit. Still don't understand why they didn't even try to sign him, would have been a very good Xavi replacement.

Kroos and "Team Progress" don't mix.

Barcelona never sign Germans. Still can't believe they bought Ter Stegen but you can see how much they trust him buying Claudio Bravo at the same time.

Ancelotti has moved the style of play much closer to the "Team Football" end of the spectrum. And my hope is that signing Kroos is will move it further. Of course there will always be a counter attacking element when you have players like Ronaldo and Bale in the team but imagine a midfield of Alonso-Kroos-Modric. We might even try to play 5 or 6 passes in a row!
avatar
Kroos

Number of posts : 9049
Age : 31
Supports : FC Bayern Munich, die MANNSCHAFT
Favourite Player : Kroos, Müller, Götze, Neuer, Gündogan
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Re: Real Madrid CF 2014/15

Post by Kroos on Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:08 pm

blutgraetsche wrote:Kroos is a lot of things, but one thing he clearly is not is being the ideal midfielder for a counter-attacking team. Quite on the contrary, he is the closest thing to Xavi in European football (Thiago plays a far more risky, "vertical" style of football). Hence I don't really get this signing. Barcelona would have been a much better fit. Still don't understand why they didn't even try to sign him, would have been a very good Xavi replacement.

Kroos and "Team Progress" don't mix.

thats simply not true

kroos is complete as fack

he can do whatever he wants, and he has done it

played for leverkusen (counter side), bayern style with jupp (which was a combination of counter and possession) or pep style

kroos with real madrids tactical limitations will show you way more skills from kroos


Last edited by Kroos on Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
blutgraetsche

Number of posts : 23328
Supports : Deutsche Fußballnationalmannschaft
Registration date : 2006-08-09

Re: Real Madrid CF 2014/15

Post by blutgraetsche on Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:08 pm

I hope you are right and it definitely looks good on paper, especially if James Rodriguez is added to the mix, as written in the media. Time will tell.

Kroos is not very appreciated in this country, for various reasons, but he is extremely talented. If they use hm properly like you say, he could be a very good signing for Madrid and ,like Kroos the poster says, a very stupid idea by Bayern to let him go.

avatar
blutgraetsche

Number of posts : 23328
Supports : Deutsche Fußballnationalmannschaft
Registration date : 2006-08-09

Re: Real Madrid CF 2014/15

Post by blutgraetsche on Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:15 pm

Kroos wrote:
thats simply not true

kroos is complete as fack

he can do whatever he wants, and he has done it

played for leverkusen (counter side), bayern style with jupp (which was a combination of counter and possession) or pep style

kroos with real madrids tactical limitations will show you skills you have before only rarely him


As good a passer he is, his main instinct is to keep possession an create "dominance" in midfield, not play risky through balls all the time. He can do those, too, but he only does them if there is a very good chance for them to succeed. That's where he is most effective, or rather unique in an era where players like Xavi are going extinct (again). Another strength of his is his composure on the ball, he hardly loses any balls and is very difficult to press.

Of course it's not out of the question that he could adapt to a counter attacking team (his role in Leverkusen was different, as he played on the wing most of the time), but still, that would be wasting his major asset to a certain degree. Fact of the matter is that going by the style of Real Madrid last season and Barcelona's "traditional" possession based philosophy, he would have been a better fit in the latter.

But if Jaime believes that Madrid under Ancelotti could change, things could look quite different, of course. Plus, Barcelona may opt for a more direct approach now that Xavi is going to leave / retire. Time will tell.
avatar
Jaime

Number of posts : 32027
Age : 39
Supports : Real Madrid CF
Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Re: Real Madrid CF 2014/15

Post by Jaime on Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:20 pm

blutgraetsche wrote:
Kroos wrote:
thats simply not true

kroos is complete as fack

he can do whatever he wants, and he has done it

played for leverkusen (counter side), bayern style with jupp (which was a combination of counter and possession) or pep style

kroos with real madrids tactical limitations will show you skills you have before only rarely him


As good a passer he is, his main instinct is to keep possession an create "dominance" in midfield, not play risky through balls all the time. He can do those, too, but he only does them if there is a very good chance for them to succeed. That's where he is most effective, or rather unique in an era where players like Xavi are going extinct (again). Another strength of his is his composure on the ball, he hardly loses any balls and is very difficult to press.

Of course it's not out of the question that he could adapt to a counter attacking team (his role in Leverkusen was different, as he played on the wing most of the time), but still, that would be wasting his major asset to a certain degree. Fact of the matter is that going by the style of Real Madrid last season and Barcelona's "traditional" possession based philosophy, he would have been a better fit in the latter.

But if Jaime believes that Madrid under Ancelotti could change, things could look quite different, of course. Plus, Barcelona may opt for a more direct approach now that Xavi is going to leave / retire. Time will tell.

I don't think Barcelona really know what they are going to without Xavi. Of course they will play possession football, in theory, because that's what they have always done since Cruyff. But when you think that they paid 20m for Rakitic and we are signing Kroos for 25m, it really does boggle the mind. Zubi is an idiot of the highest order.
avatar
messiah

Number of posts : 3084
Registration date : 2011-11-03

Re: Real Madrid CF 2014/15

Post by messiah on Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:24 pm

Jaime wrote:
messiah wrote:how does benzema,bale, modric, marcelo,pepe, get paid more than DI Maria, he has been madrid's second best player for years now, best player sometimes too.

all argies need to leave madrid, so i can support them fully

Marcelo and Pepe in particular are quite ludicrous. Modric and Di Maria should be about on the same level I think. Benzema, well, he's a galactico and Bale. Well, he's just a different animal. A match winner. Or maybe you've forgotten.







 lol! he's a 100m runner thats what he is

would pull up the CL final, where DI maria won real that match but can't be bothered

Di maria is easily real's second best player
avatar
messiah

Number of posts : 3084
Registration date : 2011-11-03

Re: Real Madrid CF 2014/15

Post by messiah on Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:28 pm

if pep doesn't want kroos we don't want Kroos which is why we didn't go for him.

He is just a Meh midfielder, Just ask kroos
avatar
Fey

Number of posts : 35347
Supports : Feyenoord and Manchester United
Favourite Player : ??#$ Error, John Guidetti, Jordy Clasie
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Re: Real Madrid CF 2014/15

Post by Fey on Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:21 pm

Kroos is new Xavi...right..

He has more similarities with Lampard ffs.

Anyway, RIP La Saeta Rubia, one of the greatest of all time.
avatar
Jaime

Number of posts : 32027
Age : 39
Supports : Real Madrid CF
Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Re: Real Madrid CF 2014/15

Post by Jaime on Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:27 pm

messiah wrote:if pep doesn't want kroos we don't want Kroos which is why we didn't go for him.

lol!
avatar
blutgraetsche

Number of posts : 23328
Supports : Deutsche Fußballnationalmannschaft
Registration date : 2006-08-09

Re: Real Madrid CF 2014/15

Post by blutgraetsche on Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:11 pm

Lampard WTF... lol!

Btw Fey, how many minutes has "Clasiensta" played in the WC yet?
avatar
Fey

Number of posts : 35347
Supports : Feyenoord and Manchester United
Favourite Player : ??#$ Error, John Guidetti, Jordy Clasie
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Re: Real Madrid CF 2014/15

Post by Fey on Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:52 pm

0

Same amount as Zlatan for example.

You can only dream of having a homegrown player like Clasiesta, Blut!

Also, lucky fuckers you signed Kroos before the match Laughing
avatar
blutgraetsche

Number of posts : 23328
Supports : Deutsche Fußballnationalmannschaft
Registration date : 2006-08-09

Re: Real Madrid CF 2014/15

Post by blutgraetsche on Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:37 am

messiah wrote:if pep doesn't want kroos we don't want Kroos which is why we didn't go for him.

He is just a Meh midfielder, Just ask kroos

What about Johan Cruyff then, the guru of Barcelona's philosophy and Pep? That what he said about him before the Brazil match btw.


“Kroos is a wonderful player,” said no less an authority than Johan Cruyff earlier this week. “He’s doing everything right: the pace in his passes is great and he sees everything. It’s nearly perfect.”

Ale

No matter how you look at it, it's unbelievably stupid by Bayern to let him go. A sackable offence really. And Barcelona not signing Germans firmly biting them in the arse again. You really could have done with him, you'll see soon enough.
avatar
messiah

Number of posts : 3084
Registration date : 2011-11-03

Re: Real Madrid CF 2014/15

Post by messiah on Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:10 pm

yeah but pep didn't say it.  Laughing

off course we sign germans we signed MATS, but when it comes to controlling out midfield, we leave it to masia to find the right replacement.
avatar
blutgraetsche

Number of posts : 23328
Supports : Deutsche Fußballnationalmannschaft
Registration date : 2006-08-09

Re: Real Madrid CF 2014/15

Post by blutgraetsche on Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:14 pm

You did not sign Hummels. You signed Count Dracula.

Pep said similar things numerous times last season and Cruyff is his guru. Besides, it's not Pep who want's to get rid of him, it's the Bayern board who don't want to meet his wage demands.
avatar
messiah

Number of posts : 3084
Registration date : 2011-11-03

Re: Real Madrid CF 2014/15

Post by messiah on Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:18 pm

blutgraetsche wrote:You did not sign Hummels. You signed Count Dracula.

Pep said similar things numerous times last season and Cruyff is his guru. Besides, it's not Pep who want's to get rid of him, it's the Bayern board who don't want to meet his wage demands.

Well if its not pep who wants to get rid of him, we should try and sign him, the pep seal of approval is very important in these matters.

Not signing Hummels was such a retarded move, I'm sure it was pep who turn him down.

on second though we should never listen to pep.

Tito thought he was too similar to Pique, more of a sweeper than a stopper.
avatar
Jaime

Number of posts : 32027
Age : 39
Supports : Real Madrid CF
Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Re: Real Madrid CF 2014/15

Post by Jaime on Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:24 pm

messiah wrote:
blutgraetsche wrote:You did not sign Hummels. You signed Count Dracula.

Pep said similar things numerous times last season and Cruyff is his guru. Besides, it's not Pep who want's to get rid of him, it's the Bayern board who don't want to meet his wage demands.

Well if its not pep who wants to get rid of him, we should try and sign him, the pep seal of approval is very important in these matters.

Not signing Hummels was such a retarded move, I'm sure it was pep who turn him down.

on second though we should never listen to pep.

Tito thought he was too similar to Pique, more of a sweeper than a stopper.

lol!
avatar
Jaime

Number of posts : 32027
Age : 39
Supports : Real Madrid CF
Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Re: Real Madrid CF 2014/15

Post by Jaime on Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:44 pm

Interesting.

Fernando Hierro will be Ancelotti's new No. 2 following Zidane's departure to coach RM Castilla.



ok


Last edited by Jaime on Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Jaime

Number of posts : 32027
Age : 39
Supports : Real Madrid CF
Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Re: Real Madrid CF 2014/15

Post by Jaime on Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:45 pm

Also, Morata to Juve is official. 18m euro with a 35m euro buyback clause which is good for the next three years.
avatar
shazlx

Number of posts : 5564
Age : 32
Supports : Arsenal
Favourite Player : Jack Wilshire
Registration date : 2006-11-08

Re: Real Madrid CF 2014/15

Post by shazlx on Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:56 pm

Jaime wrote:Also, Morata to Juve is official. 18m euro with a 35m euro buyback clause which is good for the next three years.
18M for an unproven player. Wow crazy transfer fees. He is a good talent though and more proven than Lukaku when he was bought by Chelsea.

Sponsored content

Re: Real Madrid CF 2014/15

Post by Sponsored content


    Current date/time is Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:31 am