Real Madrid CF 2014/15

Share
avatar
Cristiano

Number of posts : 2557
Age : 34
Supports : Real Madrid
Favourite Player : Zidane, Sergio Ramos, Casillas, Ozil, David Silva, Guti, Hierro, Valeron, Pirlo,
Registration date : 2007-01-09

Re: Real Madrid CF 2014/15

Post by Cristiano on Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:00 am

messiah wrote:
Jaime wrote:Yeah it is really slow every time I try to make a post. Weird.

Anyhow.

You had like 3 dodgy penalties in the clasicos so I'm not even going to talk about that.

The fact is, in big games, you couldn't defend to save your lives. Remember the last day against Atletico and Godin's header? It's very simple marking that you guys couldn't even do.

Varane was injured last year for the first 3 months and in the mean time Pepe was in really good form so Ancelotti kept that partnership.

didn't you guys concede a header to godin too in the CL Final?  Very Happy 

If you live in a glass house, don't throw stones  lol!  lol! 

The fact is our Defense is better and has been so for a very long time.

All i'm saying is a few times in europe can call our defense bad, Madrid fans Most certainly aren't one of them.

So deluded. Your defense massively benefits from the amount of possession you keep. Making all the stats void in my opinion. The few times the opposition has the ball they manage to look a shambles.
avatar
Jaime

Number of posts : 32027
Age : 39
Supports : Real Madrid CF
Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Re: Real Madrid CF 2014/15

Post by Jaime on Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:34 pm

James Rodríguez becomes the third ever Colombian to play for Real Madrid after Freddy Rincón and Edwin Congo.
avatar
debaser

Number of posts : 22064
Age : 32
Supports : Aston Villa and Shrewsbury Town
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Re: Real Madrid CF 2014/15

Post by debaser on Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:38 pm

Jaime wrote:James Rodríguez becomes the third ever Colombian to play for Real Madrid after Freddy Rincón and Edwin Congo.

he can only dream of matching their achievements at Real.
avatar
Jaime

Number of posts : 32027
Age : 39
Supports : Real Madrid CF
Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Re: Real Madrid CF 2014/15

Post by Jaime on Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:40 pm

Was just browsing some random facts. James is the third Colombian player. The most players from one country to play in Real Madrid is 29 from Argentina, followed by 21 from Brazil, 17 from France, 11 from England, 9 from Germany, 8 from Holland, and 7 from Uruguay.

#facts
avatar
Jaime

Number of posts : 32027
Age : 39
Supports : Real Madrid CF
Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Re: Real Madrid CF 2014/15

Post by Jaime on Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:42 pm

debaser wrote:
Jaime wrote:James Rodríguez becomes the third ever Colombian to play for Real Madrid after Freddy Rincón and Edwin Congo.

he can only dream of matching their achievements at Real.

WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY?!?!?!!!! Biggrin

Congo was of course shit but Rincón was actually a good player but I don't think the European game suited him.
avatar
TM

Number of posts : 21218
Age : 27
Supports : PROGRESS!
Favourite Player : Luis Figo
Registration date : 2006-08-16

Re: Real Madrid CF 2014/15

Post by TM on Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:45 pm

Jaime wrote:Was just browsing some random facts. James is the third Colombian player. The most players from one country to play in Real Madrid is 29 from Argentina, followed by 21 from Brazil, 17 from France, 11 from England, 9 from Germany, 8 from Holland, and 7 from Uruguay.

#facts

Who can forget the Pablo Garcia and Diogo Laughing
avatar
Jaime

Number of posts : 32027
Age : 39
Supports : Real Madrid CF
Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Re: Real Madrid CF 2014/15

Post by Jaime on Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:54 pm

Keylor Navas signing appears to be in limbo. RM paid the buyout but apparently there is no agreement between the club and the player. I don't think the issue is money because from what I read RM was going to basically multiply his current wages by five. I think he doesn't want to sign until the situation with Casillas and Diego Lopez is resolved, i.e. one or both need to leave. Reportedly Monaco do want to sign López, RM wanted to include him in the deal for James but Monaco wanted to negotiate separately. Nothing will happen with Casillas until he returns from holiday.
avatar
messiah

Number of posts : 3084
Registration date : 2011-11-03

Re: Real Madrid CF 2014/15

Post by messiah on Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:58 pm

Cristiano wrote:
messiah wrote:
Jaime wrote:Yeah it is really slow every time I try to make a post. Weird.

Anyhow.

You had like 3 dodgy penalties in the clasicos so I'm not even going to talk about that.

The fact is, in big games, you couldn't defend to save your lives. Remember the last day against Atletico and Godin's header? It's very simple marking that you guys couldn't even do.

Varane was injured last year for the first 3 months and in the mean time Pepe was in really good form so Ancelotti kept that partnership.

didn't you guys concede a header to godin too in the CL Final?  

If you live in a glass house, don't throw stones  lol!  lol! 

The fact is our Defense is better and has been so for a very long time.

All i'm saying is a few times in europe can call our defense bad, Madrid fans Most certainly aren't one of them.

So deluded. Your defense massively benefits from the amount of possession you keep. Making all the stats void in my opinion. The few times the opposition has the ball they manage to look a shambles.

 Laughing we your opinion doesn't matter, has last year we average less possession, try to play more direct under tata an still conceded less than you lot, and even in our worst season which was under Tata we conceded less as well

again, leave we have a bad defense to atletico and chelsea fans, NOT Madrid fans, cause if we have a bad defense, explain why we keep conceding less that you lot cheers 
avatar
Effenberg

Number of posts : 3975
Age : 40
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Re: Real Madrid CF 2014/15

Post by Effenberg on Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:59 pm

For a brief moment recently I thought and hoped Madrid would give Spanish talents a chance. Now it's the Galacticos 2.0. Do you guys still get excited about all of these signings? Honest question.
avatar
messiah

Number of posts : 3084
Registration date : 2011-11-03

Re: Real Madrid CF 2014/15

Post by messiah on Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:00 pm

80m Euros for the world cup wonder, going up with adds on, according to everyone not named marca, how does signing players solely on their world cup performance tend to work out again?
avatar
messiah

Number of posts : 3084
Registration date : 2011-11-03

Re: Real Madrid CF 2014/15

Post by messiah on Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:14 pm


110%

Number of posts : 8978
Age : 44
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Re: Real Madrid CF 2014/15

Post by 110% on Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:15 pm

messiah wrote:
Cristiano wrote:
messiah wrote:
Jaime wrote:Yeah it is really slow every time I try to make a post. Weird.

Anyhow.

You had like 3 dodgy penalties in the clasicos so I'm not even going to talk about that.

The fact is, in big games, you couldn't defend to save your lives. Remember the last day against Atletico and Godin's header? It's very simple marking that you guys couldn't even do.

Varane was injured last year for the first 3 months and in the mean time Pepe was in really good form so Ancelotti kept that partnership.

didn't you guys concede a header to godin too in the CL Final?  

If you live in a glass house, don't throw stones  lol!  lol! 

The fact is our Defense is better and has been so for a very long time.

All i'm saying is a few times in europe can call our defense bad, Madrid fans Most certainly aren't one of them.

So deluded. Your defense massively benefits from the amount of possession you keep. Making all the stats void in my opinion. The few times the opposition has the ball they manage to look a shambles.

 Laughing we your opinion doesn't matter, has last year we average less possession, try to play more direct under tata an still conceded less than you lot, and even in our worst season which was under Tata we conceded less as well

again, leave we have a bad defense to atletico and chelsea fans, NOT Madrid fans, cause if we have a bad defense, explain why we keep conceding less that you lot cheers 

you can both have a bad defence, it's not exclusive

110%

Number of posts : 8978
Age : 44
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Re: Real Madrid CF 2014/15

Post by 110% on Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:16 pm


Still much cheaper than neymar
avatar
Jaime

Number of posts : 32027
Age : 39
Supports : Real Madrid CF
Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Re: Real Madrid CF 2014/15

Post by Jaime on Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:18 pm

messiah wrote:80m Euros for the world cup wonder, going up with adds on, according to everyone not named marca, how does signing players solely on their world cup performance tend to work out again?

But it's not really just based on his WC. Of course most people will not have seen him before. And admittedly I didn't watch him at all in Monaco but 10 goals and 10 assists is more than what Iniesta managed last year. He also has a long resume with Porto (and CL experience). So don't worry your little head. This isn't El-Hadj Diouf. ok
avatar
messiah

Number of posts : 3084
Registration date : 2011-11-03

Re: Real Madrid CF 2014/15

Post by messiah on Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:21 pm

Jaime wrote:
messiah wrote:80m Euros for the world cup wonder, going up with adds on, according to everyone not named marca, how does signing players solely on their world cup performance tend to work out again?

But it's not really just based on his WC. Of course most people will not have seen him before. And admittedly I didn't watch him at all in Monaco but 10 goals and 10 assists is more than what Iniesta managed last year. He also has a long resume with Porto (and CL experience). So don't worry your little head. This isn't El-Hadj Diouf. ok

so he is better than iniesta now  Laughing 
10 goals and assist in the french league, means ZERO, it it wasn't for the WC no way madrid buys him and you know this

he is a talented player worth 50m max

his he another mendez player? serious question
avatar
Cristiano

Number of posts : 2557
Age : 34
Supports : Real Madrid
Favourite Player : Zidane, Sergio Ramos, Casillas, Ozil, David Silva, Guti, Hierro, Valeron, Pirlo,
Registration date : 2007-01-09

Re: Real Madrid CF 2014/15

Post by Cristiano on Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:27 pm

Messiah I think u'll find I only reply once to your nonesense. Won't be a two page debate here. When you learn to be objective like the other Barca fans then maybe. Your just predictabley biased, I know what you will write before you write it  Sleep Sleep Sleep 
avatar
messiah

Number of posts : 3084
Registration date : 2011-11-03

Re: Real Madrid CF 2014/15

Post by messiah on Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:34 pm

Cristiano wrote:Messiah I think u'll find I only reply once to your nonesense. Won't be a two page debate here. When you learn to be objective like the other Barca fans then maybe. Your just predictabley biased, I know what you will write before you write it  Sleep Sleep Sleep 

 Laughing Laughing Laughing 
No you have No facts to back up your claims, only feeling?
Thought so.

Next
avatar
Jaime

Number of posts : 32027
Age : 39
Supports : Real Madrid CF
Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Re: Real Madrid CF 2014/15

Post by Jaime on Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:36 pm

messiah wrote:
Jaime wrote:
messiah wrote:80m Euros for the world cup wonder, going up with adds on, according to everyone not named marca, how does signing players solely on their world cup performance tend to work out again?

But it's not really just based on his WC. Of course most people will not have seen him before. And admittedly I didn't watch him at all in Monaco but 10 goals and 10 assists is more than what Iniesta managed last year. He also has a long resume with Porto (and CL experience). So don't worry your little head. This isn't El-Hadj Diouf. ok

so he is better than iniesta now  Laughing 
10 goals and assist in the french league, means ZERO, it it wasn't for the WC no way madrid buys him and you know this

he is a talented player worth 50m max

his he another mendez player? serious question

I'm not saying he's better than Iniesta, I'm simply putting into perspective that the guy has had real experience in two major European leagues and the Champions League over the past 3 years. It's not like he was just plucked off the beach of Baranquilla based on only 5 games in the WC.

Would we have signed him without the WC? Who knows. Would have signed Kroos before the WC? I dont know! I did read that Zidane gave this transfer his blessing because he had watched him in Monaco last year.

He is worth 50m max. But the inflated prices in football are nothing new. Same with Suarez, same with Neymar, same with Chygrinskiy. Sami fucking Khedira is going to be sold for about 30m FFS. He is worth 5m max! I'm not saying the prices are right or justifiable but this is football in 2014.

Now, I know you are jealous because Dracula can't play until November and by then you will at best be fighting for a place in the Europa League so I won't give you too bad a time.
avatar
messiah

Number of posts : 3084
Registration date : 2011-11-03

Re: Real Madrid CF 2014/15

Post by messiah on Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:41 pm

Jaime wrote:
messiah wrote:
Jaime wrote:
messiah wrote:80m Euros for the world cup wonder, going up with adds on, according to everyone not named marca, how does signing players solely on their world cup performance tend to work out again?

But it's not really just based on his WC. Of course most people will not have seen him before. And admittedly I didn't watch him at all in Monaco but 10 goals and 10 assists is more than what Iniesta managed last year. He also has a long resume with Porto (and CL experience). So don't worry your little head. This isn't El-Hadj Diouf. ok

so he is better than iniesta now  Laughing 
10 goals and assist in the french league, means ZERO, it it wasn't for the WC no way madrid buys him and you know this

he is a talented player worth 50m max

his he another mendez player? serious question

I'm not saying he's better than Iniesta, I'm simply putting into perspective that the guy has had real experience in two major European leagues and the Champions League over the past 3 years. It's not like he was just plucked off the beach of Baranquilla based on only 5 games in the WC.

Would we have signed him without the WC? Who knows. Would have signed Kroos before the WC? I dont know! I did read that Zidane gave this transfer his blessing because he had watched him in Monaco last year.

He is worth 50m max. But the inflated prices in football are nothing new. Same with Suarez, same with Neymar, same with Chygrinskiy. Sami fucking Khedira is going to be sold for about 30m FFS. He is worth 5m max! I'm not saying the prices are right or justifiable but this is football in 2014.

Now, I know you are jealous because Dracula can't play until November and by then you will at best be fighting for a place in the Europa League so I won't give you too bad a time.

 Laughing I know your not saying he is better than iniesta, Only Xavi is  Laughing 

off course you would have signed Kroos without the WC, i may not rate him as highly as Z german's but he is class and proven at the highest level over a few seasons.

But James, talented as he is and i think he will work out, to be honest no way perez buys him, without the WC performance and Thats just  Very Happy

its only funny how your team is looking more and more like barca's with every passing season. STOP COPYING US. 
avatar
blutgraetsche

Number of posts : 23328
Supports : Deutsche Fußballnationalmannschaft
Registration date : 2006-08-09

Re: Real Madrid CF 2014/15

Post by blutgraetsche on Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:44 pm

The transfer policy of both clubs makes no sense and hasn't done so for a while. But Real have the advantage of a very experienced manager who has won everything on the club level and is used to handle a team of stars. In comparison to that, Luis Enrique lacks experience and doesn't have the CV or aura of Ancelotti, no matter how much of a "Barcelona man" he is.

It's going to be a pain to manage so many egos as Barca now have in their team.
avatar
messiah

Number of posts : 3084
Registration date : 2011-11-03

Re: Real Madrid CF 2014/15

Post by messiah on Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:48 pm

blutgraetsche wrote:The transfer policy of both clubs makes no sense and hasn't done so for a while. But Real have the advantage of a very experienced manager who has won everything on the club level and is used to handle a team of stars. In comparison to that, Luis Enrique lacks experience and doesn't have the CV or aura of Ancelotti, no matter how much of a "Barcelona man" he is.

It's going to be a pain to manage so many egos as Barca now have in their team.

egos? and Barca players? in the same sentence?

The only ego one can talk of is messi and that's just rumors, because every striker bar ibra have had nothing but good things to say about him once they leave.

I take your point about Real having a more experience manager though and I don't think they have a team full of ego's either, just Ronaldo and the mad man.

The issue about both teams fitting in these players, will be strictly tactical IMO
avatar
blutgraetsche

Number of posts : 23328
Supports : Deutsche Fußballnationalmannschaft
Registration date : 2006-08-09

Re: Real Madrid CF 2014/15

Post by blutgraetsche on Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:51 pm

Effenberg wrote:For a brief moment recently I thought and hoped Madrid would give Spanish talents a chance. Now it's the Galacticos 2.0. Do you guys still get excited about all of these signings? Honest question.

Yeah, both Real Madrid and Barcelona are going the Galacticos route and neglecting Spanish talents. But fortunately, Pep firmly believes in young Spanish players.... working for a German club.
avatar
blutgraetsche

Number of posts : 23328
Supports : Deutsche Fußballnationalmannschaft
Registration date : 2006-08-09

Re: Real Madrid CF 2014/15

Post by blutgraetsche on Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:54 pm

messiah wrote:
blutgraetsche wrote:The transfer policy of both clubs makes no sense and hasn't done so for a while. But Real have the advantage of a very experienced manager who has won everything on the club level and is used to handle a team of stars. In comparison to that, Luis Enrique lacks experience and doesn't have the CV or aura of Ancelotti, no matter how much of a "Barcelona man" he is.

It's going to be a pain to manage so many egos as Barca now have in their team.

egos? and Barca players? in the same sentence?

The only ego one can talk of is messi and that's just rumors, because every striker bar ibra have had nothing but good things to say about him once they leave.

I take your point about Real having a more experience manager though and I don't think they have a team full of ego's either, just Ronaldo and the mad man.

The issue about both teams fitting in these players, will be strictly tactical IMO

Messi, Neymar and Suarez are three big egos for you. Or the likes of Alves. Xavi isn't getting any younger, while the likes of Iniesta are too polite and kind. No Puyol left to sort them out.
avatar
Jaime

Number of posts : 32027
Age : 39
Supports : Real Madrid CF
Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Re: Real Madrid CF 2014/15

Post by Jaime on Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:56 pm

Effenberg wrote:For a brief moment recently I thought and hoped Madrid would give Spanish talents a chance. Now it's the Galacticos 2.0. Do you guys still get excited about all of these signings? Honest question.

For me personally, all things being equal, I prefer the team to have Spanish players in it. But the main thing is to have good players. Now, I have a big problem filling the team with a bunch of sh!t foreign players. If all the best we can sign is Diarras an Khediras and Altintops and Heinzes and Drenthes well ffs there are much better players in RM Castilla. But Kroos is great footballer and he will add a lot to the team so I don't have a problem with him or James.
avatar
messiah

Number of posts : 3084
Registration date : 2011-11-03

Re: Real Madrid CF 2014/15

Post by messiah on Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:59 pm

blutgraetsche wrote:
messiah wrote:
blutgraetsche wrote:The transfer policy of both clubs makes no sense and hasn't done so for a while. But Real have the advantage of a very experienced manager who has won everything on the club level and is used to handle a team of stars. In comparison to that, Luis Enrique lacks experience and doesn't have the CV or aura of Ancelotti, no matter how much of a "Barcelona man" he is.

It's going to be a pain to manage so many egos as Barca now have in their team.

egos? and Barca players? in the same sentence?

The only ego one can talk of is messi and that's just rumors, because every striker bar ibra have had nothing but good things to say about him once they leave.

I take your point about Real having a more experience manager though and I don't think they have a team full of ego's either, just Ronaldo and the mad man.

The issue about both teams fitting in these players, will be strictly tactical IMO

Messi, Neymar and Suarez are three big egos for you. Or the likes of Alves. Xavi isn't getting any younger, while the likes of Iniesta are too polite and kind. No Puyol left to sort them out.

I don't know about Suarez, will see when he comes, but neymar has been great for us in that regard and messi is as giving as they come for a GOAT.

but lets say they all have ego's, its not bigger than Henry-messi-eto'o and they worked together fine

as i said the issue for both clubs will be purely tactical.
avatar
messiah

Number of posts : 3084
Registration date : 2011-11-03

Re: Real Madrid CF 2014/15

Post by messiah on Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:07 pm

barcelona have done enough for spain, its time for Real to step up.
avatar
TM

Number of posts : 21218
Age : 27
Supports : PROGRESS!
Favourite Player : Luis Figo
Registration date : 2006-08-16

Re: Real Madrid CF 2014/15

Post by TM on Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:08 pm

Effenberg wrote:For a brief moment recently I thought and hoped Madrid would give Spanish talents a chance. Now it's the Galacticos 2.0. Do you guys still get excited about all of these signings? Honest question.

The team still has the likes of Carvajal, Illarra, Isco and Jese, therefore there is still a group of young Spanish players.

However it is unfortunate that a Champions League winning side will go undergo significant changes, in particular the sale of Di Maria who was an integral player to the team's success.
avatar
blutgraetsche

Number of posts : 23328
Supports : Deutsche Fußballnationalmannschaft
Registration date : 2006-08-09

Re: Real Madrid CF 2014/15

Post by blutgraetsche on Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:11 pm

How much playing time will those players get though? If I were Isco, I'd probably ask for a loan, as he now has the chance to finally establish himself in the national team, knowing that Spain will be in transition in the next few years. He needs playing time to develop and to be even noticed by Del Bosque who didn't even consider him for the WC squad this year.
avatar
messiah

Number of posts : 3084
Registration date : 2011-11-03

Re: Real Madrid CF 2014/15

Post by messiah on Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:15 pm

Isco should have gone to City, but he believed Perez Lies
avatar
TM

Number of posts : 21218
Age : 27
Supports : PROGRESS!
Favourite Player : Luis Figo
Registration date : 2006-08-16

Re: Real Madrid CF 2014/15

Post by TM on Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:27 pm

blutgraetsche wrote:How much playing time will those players get though? If I were Isco, I'd probably ask for a loan, as he now has the chance to finally establish himself in the national team, knowing that Spain will be in transition in the next few years. He needs playing time to develop and to be even noticed by Del Bosque who didn't even consider him for the WC squad this year.

Carvajal is the first choice right back, and injury barring, will play the majority of the games next season.

Despite not being a regular starter, Isco made 32 appearances last season. As Jaime's mentioned before his key attribute is his versatility and therefore its unlikely that he will sit on the bench for the majority of the season.

The arrival of Toni Kroos shouldn't in theory affect Illarra's playing time, as he plays a deeper role than Toni Kroos. He does however face strong competition from Alonso and Modric for a starting spot.

Following the sale of Morata that only leaves Benzema as the team's no.9 and I would imagine that when Jese returns in December he will be played closer to goal. He popped up with some crucial goals last season and Ancelotti seems to have a lot of faith in him.


Sponsored content

Re: Real Madrid CF 2014/15

Post by Sponsored content


    Current date/time is Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:14 pm