Real Madrid CF 2014/15

Share

Guest
Guest

Re: Real Madrid CF 2014/15

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:02 pm

lol! Real Madrid fans starting to turn on Ronaldo.


Super phaggot thinks Bale is better than Ronaldo. lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! Biggrin
avatar
Jaime

Number of posts : 32027
Age : 38
Supports : Real Madrid CF
Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Re: Real Madrid CF 2014/15

Post by Jaime on Wed Jun 03, 2015 12:28 pm

Més que un worm wrote:lol! Real Madrid fans starting to turn on Ronaldo.


Super phaggot thinks Bale is better than Ronaldo. lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! Biggrin

So one person a internet forum is of the opinion that it's time to cash in on Ronaldo and suddenly Real Madrid fans are "starting to turn on Ronaldo".

Rolling Eyes
avatar
Jaime

Number of posts : 32027
Age : 38
Supports : Real Madrid CF
Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Re: Real Madrid CF 2014/15

Post by Jaime on Wed Jun 03, 2015 12:31 pm

Rafa crying his eyes out at the press conference. Seems genuinely pleased to back in RM. Whether or not he can do the business, that's another thing. Florentino listing off the trophies he won, not bothering to mention that his most recent accomplishments include seeing Athletic Bilbao toss his Napoli out of the CL playoff and finishing 5th in Serie A.

Good luck to him but for now I remain with a healthy dose of skepticism. Ancelotti proved me wrong though so hopefully Rafa will too.
avatar
messiah

Number of posts : 3084
Registration date : 2011-11-03

Re: Real Madrid CF 2014/15

Post by messiah on Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:24 pm

It's real, I can't believe this. Thank you god, thank you jesus, thank Oprah Winfrey, thank you Tom Cruise.
avatar
King Modric

Number of posts : 910
Supports : Real Madrid, soft spot for Liverpool
Favourite Player : Modric, Casillas, Alonso, Jese, Isco, Bale
Registration date : 2008-12-09

Re: Real Madrid CF 2014/15

Post by King Modric on Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:48 pm

Ancelotti came in having succeeded at Milan and Chelsea and his time at PSG met expectations... I had no worries about him. I don't see why we're hiring Rafa given his lack of success and increasingly erratic behaviour. If not for his established brand name, I don't see how Rafa wins out over Emery or Klopp.
avatar
bluenine

Number of posts : 22996
Age : 43
Supports : www.footballspeak.com
Favourite Player : Zanetti
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Re: Real Madrid CF 2014/15

Post by bluenine on Wed Jun 03, 2015 2:29 pm

Haha haha haha haha haha rafa!

Seriously, what is Perez smoking?
avatar
Puro

Number of posts : 10676
Registration date : 2006-09-12

Re: Real Madrid CF 2014/15

Post by Puro on Wed Jun 03, 2015 2:52 pm

WOW! Rafa crying like a bitch. Shocked

Mes amis! I understand. Anyone who returns home after so long understands what he's experiencing.

Sometimes destiny takes you to different paths, different places very far from the place that saw you as a child. Then you come back as an adult and it hits you. You can't help it. It's really overwhelming. As you're approaching your childhood home, the first sight of the landscape so unique to your cradle and you lose it completely, the tears just start to stream down your face.

Agüante Rafa! Whoop



avatar
Jaime

Number of posts : 32027
Age : 38
Supports : Real Madrid CF
Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Re: Real Madrid CF 2014/15

Post by Jaime on Wed Jun 03, 2015 3:23 pm

messiah wrote:It's real, I can't believe this. Thank you god, thank you jesus, thank Oprah Winfrey, thank you Tom Cruise.

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
avatar
Cristiano

Number of posts : 2557
Age : 34
Supports : Real Madrid
Favourite Player : Zidane, Sergio Ramos, Casillas, Ozil, David Silva, Guti, Hierro, Valeron, Pirlo,
Registration date : 2007-01-09

Re: Real Madrid CF 2014/15

Post by Cristiano on Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:10 pm

Sad

I'm crying as well but not for the shame reason as Benitez.

avatar
Fey

Number of posts : 35347
Supports : Feyenoord and Manchester United
Favourite Player : ??#$ Error, John Guidetti, Jordy Clasie
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Re: Real Madrid CF 2014/15

Post by Fey on Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:22 pm

This club.... Laughing

Albeit, like Jaime said, nobody expected something from Ancelotti, and Madrid has still amazing material so who knows.

Coaches are overrated anyways.
avatar
Super Progress

Number of posts : 15428
Age : 28
Supports : Real Madrid + Mierda inchada en un palo
Favourite Player : Laudrup,Cassano,Totti, Zidane,Marcelo, Pepe!,Guti, PROGRESS
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Re: Real Madrid CF 2014/15

Post by Super Progress on Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:43 pm

Progress has been reinstated and yet I don't dare to believe I won't be disappointed again. This club is unreformable when it comes to style.



The Empire Kind of Strikes Back?

At least we had Chelsea and most of Italian football history. I suppose capturing the Brazilian national team(Dunga) again is an accomplishment. Erm
avatar
Jaime

Number of posts : 32027
Age : 38
Supports : Real Madrid CF
Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Re: Real Madrid CF 2014/15

Post by Jaime on Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:01 pm

RM have signed 13 year old Bruno Iglesias. He was coming up in one of his local clubs in Salamanca. Heard about this kid and Atletico, Barcelona, Man City and Arsenal all wanted him. He will play for the Infantil B team next year. See if he lives up to the hype!

Also, it sounds like Pogba's destination is England. AS also "reporting" that Benitez does not want Sterling (as if he was ever really an option).

Benitez is sending Xavi Valero to "spy" on De Gea and Casillas in the national team camp. Laughing

avatar
Super Progress

Number of posts : 15428
Age : 28
Supports : Real Madrid + Mierda inchada en un palo
Favourite Player : Laudrup,Cassano,Totti, Zidane,Marcelo, Pepe!,Guti, PROGRESS
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Re: Real Madrid CF 2014/15

Post by Super Progress on Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:48 pm


Real Madrid buy back Casemiro after season-long Porto loan

Real Madrid have decided to exercise their right to re-sign Casemiro, rather than let him join Porto permanently.

The 23-year-old spent last season on loan with Porto, making 41 appearances and scoring four goals.

His impressive displays led to the Portuguese side telling Real Madrid they wanted to make the deal permanent for €15million.

However, there was a clause in his contract allowing Real Madrid to buy him back as long as they told Porto of their intentions before June 5 and paid €7.5m.

They have decided to exercise that option and confirmed the move in a statement on Friday, saying: “Real Madrid CF has exercised the option to salvage federative rights on the player Casemiro, after FC Porto stated that his buy back clause had been activated.”
http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11835/9875798/real-madrid-buy-back-casemiro-after-season-long-porto-loan
Benitez gets his enforcer and we did it without having to go on the market for one. <Ale>
I suspect that Kroos will still play as the Dm but he will get to play further up now in some games.

Even more important is that, according to Marca, Bale has declared his intentions to switch away from the right. If Benitez insists on playing a 4-2-3-1 Ronaldo will have to play on the right or centre. James/Isco can adjust either way. With Ronaldo, Benitez will have to accept one player not working so the question is if he prefers the gap on the wing or in centre. I think he will opt for centre since I doubt he trusts Marcelo too much. This makes more sense, defensively, although it will surely hamper Marcelo's surges which were quite extraordinary at times last season. In contrast we can unleash Bale and get a great crosser in the team. But even if Bale is forced to play in the centre it will still be a big advantage to having him parked in isolation on the right.

avatar
Jaime

Number of posts : 32027
Age : 38
Supports : Real Madrid CF
Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Re: Real Madrid CF 2014/15

Post by Jaime on Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:26 pm

Super Progress wrote:

Real Madrid buy back Casemiro after season-long Porto loan

Real Madrid have decided to exercise their right to re-sign Casemiro, rather than let him join Porto permanently.

The 23-year-old spent last season on loan with Porto, making 41 appearances and scoring four goals.

His impressive displays led to the Portuguese side telling Real Madrid they wanted to make the deal permanent for €15million.

However, there was a clause in his contract allowing Real Madrid to buy him back as long as they told Porto of their intentions before June 5 and paid €7.5m.

They have decided to exercise that option and confirmed the move in a statement on Friday, saying: “Real Madrid CF has exercised the option to salvage federative rights on the player Casemiro, after FC Porto stated that his buy back clause had been activated.”
http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11835/9875798/real-madrid-buy-back-casemiro-after-season-long-porto-loan
Benitez gets his enforcer and we did it without having to go on the market for one. <Ale>
I suspect that Kroos will still play as the Dm but he will get to play further up now in some games.

Even more important is that, according to Marca, Bale has declared his intentions to switch away from the right. If Benitez insists on playing a 4-2-3-1 Ronaldo will have to play on the right or centre. James/Isco can adjust either way. With Ronaldo, Benitez will have to accept one player not working so the question is if he prefers the gap on the wing or in centre. I think he will opt for centre since I doubt he trusts Marcelo too much. This makes more sense, defensively, although it will surely hamper Marcelo's surges which were quite extraordinary at times last season. In contrast we can unleash Bale and get a great crosser in the team. But even if Bale is forced to play in the centre it will still be a big advantage to having him parked in isolation on the right.


AS has come out with the first "report" (i.e. guess) at Benitez's tactics. AS is saying that Benitez will play 4-2-3-1 (no surprise there) and that Ronaldo will be his '9'. Benzema to the bench (although with Benitez's rotation policy he will get minutes). There is a lot saying that Benitez will use Bale on the left which I am in favor of the same as Super.

avatar
Jaime

Number of posts : 32027
Age : 38
Supports : Real Madrid CF
Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Re: Real Madrid CF 2014/15

Post by Jaime on Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:13 pm

Official. Ale

http://www.realmadrid.com/noticias/2015/06/comunicado-oficial-casemiro
avatar
Super Progress

Number of posts : 15428
Age : 28
Supports : Real Madrid + Mierda inchada en un palo
Favourite Player : Laudrup,Cassano,Totti, Zidane,Marcelo, Pepe!,Guti, PROGRESS
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Re: Real Madrid CF 2014/15

Post by Super Progress on Fri Jun 05, 2015 11:45 pm

I have read that but I have a hard time seeing it happen. I think it would be one step Benitez would not be able to take. I can understand why he would do it for defensive reasons because he would probably want the non-working player as far up the field as possible. Benitez likes pressing but he likes keeping the shape even more and you won't able to get both with Ronaldo in the team. I think Benzema is more expendable but can't see Ronaldo agreeing to it.
avatar
messiah

Number of posts : 3084
Registration date : 2011-11-03

Re: Real Madrid CF 2014/15

Post by messiah on Sun Jun 07, 2015 2:15 am



For cristiano

Guest
Guest

Re: Real Madrid CF 2014/15

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:49 pm

These lyrics spring to mind:

Whatever you can do we can do better !!!!!.....we can do anything better than you.
avatar
Jaime

Number of posts : 32027
Age : 38
Supports : Real Madrid CF
Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Re: Real Madrid CF 2014/15

Post by Jaime on Mon Jun 08, 2015 2:12 pm

Més que un worm wrote:These lyrics spring to mind:

Whatever you can do we can do better !!!!!.....we can do anything better than you.

Oh that's interesting because where I come from winning 10 trophies is better than winning 5 of the same trophy. Ale

Anyone just proves how much madriditis there is, you win the f*cking champions league and all you can do is post here. ok
avatar
Jaime

Number of posts : 32027
Age : 38
Supports : Real Madrid CF
Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Re: Real Madrid CF 2014/15

Post by Jaime on Mon Jun 08, 2015 2:23 pm

Negotiations for De Gea going right along. RM offering 25m, Man Utd holding out for 30m. The rumour is there will be an agreement in the next week.

Also, I put it in the mercado thread but some pretty reliable sources saying that Benitez wants Morata back. I don't know if he will want to return but without Ancelotti and with Rafa's rotation policy maybe he can be convinced.

Guest
Guest

Re: Real Madrid CF 2014/15

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 08, 2015 5:08 pm

Jaime wrote:
Més que un worm wrote:These lyrics spring to mind:

Whatever you can do we can do better !!!!!.....we can do anything better than you.

Oh that's interesting because where I come from winning 10 trophies is better than winning 5 of the same trophy. Ale

Anyone just proves how much madriditis there is, you win the f*cking champions league and all you can do is post here. ok

5 of yours came when there was hardly any competition. Both technically and practically it weren't the same competition.

What I meant was you won the double last year so we won the treble this year.


Last edited by Més que un worm on Mon Jun 08, 2015 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Fey

Number of posts : 35347
Supports : Feyenoord and Manchester United
Favourite Player : ??#$ Error, John Guidetti, Jordy Clasie
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Re: Real Madrid CF 2014/15

Post by Fey on Mon Jun 08, 2015 5:16 pm

It was 9 vs 1 just a few years ago. But the pace at its going these days...

Allthough Im sure Madrid will win a few more as well. The CL is not a competition anymore. Its about who from a group of select few(Barca, Madrid, Chelsea, Bayern perhaps PSG and City) spends more over the summer to compete. Last season Barca spend the most...so they win the CL...it says a lot these days that even though Madrid and Bayern had great seasons, they are considered failures.

Guest
Guest

Re: Real Madrid CF 2014/15

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 08, 2015 5:21 pm

How did Madrid have a great season? They failed to win all 3 trophies missing out on La Liga yet again. This was Ancelotti's last chance to win La Liga and he failed.
avatar
Fey

Number of posts : 35347
Supports : Feyenoord and Manchester United
Favourite Player : ??#$ Error, John Guidetti, Jordy Clasie
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Re: Real Madrid CF 2014/15

Post by Fey on Mon Jun 08, 2015 5:24 pm

They played great football from time to time when Bale wasnt there. The line of winning and losing in the absolute top is marginal. With a few less injuries, a bit more luck it was them having a treble atm.

Its not like they ended 6th didnt survive the winter in the cl or the Copa.
avatar
Super Progress

Number of posts : 15428
Age : 28
Supports : Real Madrid + Mierda inchada en un palo
Favourite Player : Laudrup,Cassano,Totti, Zidane,Marcelo, Pepe!,Guti, PROGRESS
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Re: Real Madrid CF 2014/15

Post by Super Progress on Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:12 pm

Jaime wrote:Negotiations for De Gea going right along. RM offering 25m, Man Utd holding out for 30m. The rumour is there will be an agreement in the next week.

Also, I put it in the mercado thread but some pretty reliable sources saying that Benitez wants Morata back. I don't know if he will want to return but without Ancelotti and with Rafa's rotation policy maybe he can be convinced.
With Barca winning I'm sure Perez will want to make a marquee signing but I'm not sure he will be satisfied with a goalkeeper even if it would create some fanfare.
Getting Morata back would mean we can solve all our squad deficiencies by turning to players who have already played at the club and succeed in a different club and at Cl. I can imagine Benitez would want a fast and big striker upfront. Perhaps he did enough to arouse interest in Perez although it would have been far more likely if Juve had won.

Guest
Guest

Re: Real Madrid CF 2014/15

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 08, 2015 8:48 pm

Fey wrote:They played great football from time to time when Bale wasnt there. The line of winning and losing in the absolute top is marginal. With a few less injuries, a bit more luck it was them having a treble atm.

Its not like they ended 6th didnt survive the winter in the cl or the Copa.

No excuses. If they didn't have the proper back-up for injuries then it is the managers fault. It's not like they didn't have the funds.

When you have a squad as expensive as Real Madrids then anything less than winning is not acceptable. They have spend nearly a billion Euros and they can only win 1 league in 6 seasons. The same as Atletico.
avatar
Jaime

Number of posts : 32027
Age : 38
Supports : Real Madrid CF
Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Re: Real Madrid CF 2014/15

Post by Jaime on Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:23 pm

Més que un worm wrote:
Jaime wrote:
Més que un worm wrote:These lyrics spring to mind:

Whatever you can do we can do better !!!!!.....we can do anything better than you.

Oh that's interesting because where I come from winning 10 trophies is better than winning 5 of the same trophy. Ale

Anyone just proves how much madriditis there is, you win the f*cking champions league and all you can do is post here. ok

5 of yours came when there was hardly any competition. Both technically and practically it weren't the same competition.

What I meant was you won the double last year so we won the treble this year.

Can't wait to dismiss the 4 CL Barcelona have won in recent years, 50 years from now. Ale
avatar
King Modric

Number of posts : 910
Supports : Real Madrid, soft spot for Liverpool
Favourite Player : Modric, Casillas, Alonso, Jese, Isco, Bale
Registration date : 2008-12-09

Re: Real Madrid CF 2014/15

Post by King Modric on Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:38 pm

The Barca supporters on this board reek of insecurity. You win the treble and choose to celebrate on the RM thread? I supposed you lot still need RM to measure up to - one does use the best as a measuring stick after all. But seriously, congrats on your CL but f**k off to your own thread to discuss it.
avatar
Jaime

Number of posts : 32027
Age : 38
Supports : Real Madrid CF
Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Re: Real Madrid CF 2014/15

Post by Jaime on Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:50 pm

De Gea in. Casillas out.

Apparently.

AS (running a story out of TVE) says that Casillas is leaving. Fenerbahce have made the best offer in terms of money but there are reportedly 10 teams interested and Casillas will pick the one that intrigues him the most. Marca claims that Casillas is still undecided about leaving. But both are reporting that De Gea is a done deal. 25m + variables.
avatar
Fey

Number of posts : 35347
Supports : Feyenoord and Manchester United
Favourite Player : ??#$ Error, John Guidetti, Jordy Clasie
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Re: Real Madrid CF 2014/15

Post by Fey on Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:53 pm

Bit of a cuntish move from DDG, for years he was too shite for words, and now he finally had one good season, he is off..

Sponsored content

Re: Real Madrid CF 2014/15

Post by Sponsored content


    Current date/time is Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:49 am