Post by Guest on Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:32 pm

This would be my Real Madrid team if I was in charge:

---------------------------De Gea

Carvajal--------Pepe---------------Varane---------Marcelo

-------------------------------------New DM
------------------------Modric

-James Rodriguez------Kroos---------------Ronaldo

--------------------------Benzema

This way Kroos gets to play in his best position where he would provide more killer passes and score more with his brilliant shooting ability. He can also drop back when Real Madrid are being out-fought in midfield. The thing with Kroos is that he is equally as good at playing a possession game as he is providing penetration with his shots and passes.

Bale would sit on the bench. Isco can rotate with James Rodriquez and Kroos.
Super Progress

Number of posts : 15428
Supports : Real Madrid + Mierda inchada en un palo
Favourite Player : Laudrup,Cassano,Totti, Zidane,Marcelo, Pepe!,Guti, PROGRESS
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Re: Real Madrid CF 2014/15

Post by Super Progress on Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:00 pm

According to L'Equipe PSG will make their move for Ronaldo next year because the financial restraints of FFP are still heavy and because Zlatan's contract will expire next year making room for a big move. This would be perfect for us and especially because they might actually pay a similar amount or more than the original price. The only thing that could ruin it would be Ronaldo deteriorating next season which isn't unlikely considering his chronic knee problems that will get worse.
Jaime

Number of posts : 32027
Supports : Real Madrid CF
Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Post by Jaime on Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:08 pm

Més que un worm wrote:This would be my Real Madrid team if I was in charge:

---------------------------De Gea

Carvajal--------Pepe---------------Varane---------Marcelo

-------------------------------------New DM
------------------------Modric

-James Rodriguez------Kroos---------------Ronaldo

--------------------------Benzema

This way Kroos gets to play in his best position where he would provide more killer passes and score more with his brilliant shooting ability. He can also drop back when Real Madrid are being out-fought in midfield. The thing with Kroos is that he is equally as good at playing a possession game as he is providing penetration with his shots and passes.

Bale would sit on the bench. Isco can rotate with James Rodriquez and Kroos.

This is actually not terrible (which is a shock coming from a Farsa supporter). Sergio Ramos has to be in the team but other than that I could go along with it. Of course in real life Bale will not go to the bench but anyway.
Jaime

Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal

Post by Jaime on Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:08 pm

Super Progress wrote:According to L'Equipe PSG will make their move for Ronaldo next year because the financial restraints of FFP are still heavy and because Zlatan's contract will expire next year making room for a big move. This would be perfect for us and especially because they might actually pay a similar amount or more than the original price. The only thing that could ruin it would be Ronaldo deteriorating next season which isn't unlikely considering his chronic knee problems that will get worse.

I read the same report. Will be interesting to see if it actually happens or not.

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:25 pm

http://as.com/diarioas/2015/06/14/english/1434260047_408806.html

"That’s how the dismissal of Carlo was explained to his board of directors. On Monday 25th May, Florentino was with Ancelotti in the Wellington hotel. In that meeting he informed him of his departure. After the meeting he headed to the Santiago Bernabéu to communicate the decision that he had taken by himself to his board of directors. The Real Madrid directors asked Florentino Pérez why he had taken the decision to sack Carlo Ancelotti. “It’s a question of loss of confidence,” the president explained to them in the board meeting that was convened before the public appearance in which he notified those present of the sacking of the Italian. “But why that loss of confidence, if he won four titles in his first year?” insisted one director. Then Florentino responded with a “I don’t know” minutes afterwards in front of the journalists. The president told his directors that Ancelotti had not extended good treatment toward Gareth Bale, “a strategic player for us”. “Once he removed him and I reproached him and Carlo didn’t understand it. Since then he lost my confidence”. That reproach was made after Bale was substituted in the 71stminute at Mestalla. Sources close to the dressing room revealed that Florentino said something like this to Ancelotti: “To remove Bale is to attack me.”
Super Progress

Post by Super Progress on Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:27 pm

So far I'm hearing good things from Benitez. He sounds positive towards Casemiro and apparently towards Cheryshev as well whose future is hanging on a tightrope. I really hope he keeps him even if he will probably want to leave after a year anyway. Just as promising is that Bale will now very likely get a new role in the team. It seems all but confirmed and the encouraging thing is that he has the backing of the club on this one.

What I don't like is that the club hired Benitez ostensibly to get the players discipline and fitness right and yet they have to go on a silly trip to Asia now. "As professionals, we have to fit the club's commitment to its universality with the preparations and demands of pre-season. I have to admit that it's not easy to combine both objectives."
I get that we have to raise our profile to rack in the dough, which I'm all for, but that should be reserved for seasons of success not when are you trying to bounce back from a failure. I guess these things are planned in advance so perhaps it out of the club's hands.

See the interview with Benitez here:

http://www.realmadrid.com/en/news/2015/06/interview-with-rafa-benitez
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:08 pm

Hmm. So this happened...

Super Progress

Post by Super Progress on Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:06 pm

I don't get how Benzema looks like such a player outside football but such a wimp inside football.

Big Pimpin <Ale>

So things are starting to look ugly with Ramos now. Initially I figured the leaving talk was about getting a good deal but now it is looking like he might actually leave.
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:19 pm

Super Progress wrote:I don't get how Benzema looks like such a player outside football but such a wimp inside football.

Big Pimpin <Ale>

So things are starting to look ugly with Ramos now. Initially I figured the leaving talk was about getting a good deal but now it is looking like he might actually leave.

AS are really pushing the agenda of him leaving, "divorcio total" and all that. Marca are portraying a much more balanced view of things (the player is asking for 10m the club are offering 8m...although they did concede that the player was really upset with how he's being portrayed as a money-grabber and the doubts of his madridismo since he was linked with one of the Barcelona presidential candidates). I haven't worked it all out in my head. I'm not inclined to say he is likely to leave. RM certainly aren't going to sell him for 30m and De Gea or whatever the rumour was. Balague (take it for what it is worth) says he won't leave unless someone pays the 200m buyout. Personally I think all the Man Utd rumours are just to try and put heat on the club to continue negotiations.

Ramos was at Valdebebas today for a meeting with Jose Angel Sanchez which contrary to what AS was reporting (that he went to demand a transfer), Marca says was actually intended to try and calm the tensions.

This, to me, isn't any worse than what AS was reporting before Ronaldo renewed his contract and my gut feeling is that it will end the same way, with Ramos renewing his contract for a further two years beyond the current deal for somewhere around 9m per season.

I did find it amusing that Ramon Calderon is getting involved and giving his opinion even though he has f**k all to do with the club at the moment. He always appears when things are getting hot for FloPer.
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:59 am

At least the basketball team was awesome this year!

Cristiano

Number of posts : 2557
Supports : Real Madrid
Favourite Player : Zidane, Sergio Ramos, Casillas, Ozil, David Silva, Guti, Hierro, Valeron, Pirlo,
Registration date : 2007-01-09

Post by Cristiano on Thu Jun 25, 2015 4:49 pm

Ramon Calderon must also have Talksport Radio on speed dial, he is always on there talking nonsense.

Man if Ramos leaves in the same summer that Carlo is sacked for Benitez I'll be inclined to think Perez has set himself on a mission to piss me off.
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:00 pm

Cristiano wrote:Ramon Calderon must also have Talksport Radio on speed dial, he is always on there talking nonsense.

Man if Ramos leaves in the same summer that Carlo is sacked for Benitez I'll be inclined to think Perez has set himself on a mission to piss me off.

It would be two hugely unpopular decisions and I think he knows this...which is part of why I don't think Ramos will leave. Perez is still a populist and wants to be re-elected. He wanted to get rid of Casillas ages ago and bring Buffon but he knew it would be suicide.
Super Progress

Post by Super Progress on Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:03 pm

There is talk of Otamendi taking over if Ramos leaves but that would mean we wouldn't have room for Casemiro in the team because of the rules on non-EU players.
Fey

Number of posts : 35347
Supports : Feyenoord and Manchester United
Favourite Player : ??#$ Error, John Guidetti, Jordy Clasie

Post by Fey on Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:19 pm

Isnt he the nicest!!!
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:22 pm

Blush
Super Progress

Post by Super Progress on Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:14 pm

A little too nice for my liking but I guess we can afford that with other bastards in the side. With progress back in the town Benitez will be expecting less hugging and kissing and more:

Super Progress

Post by Super Progress on Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:52 pm

Jaime wrote:
Cristiano wrote:Ramon Calderon must also have Talksport Radio on speed dial, he is always on there talking nonsense.

It would be two hugely unpopular decisions and I think he knows this...which is part of why I don't think Ramos will leave. Perez is still a populist and wants to be re-elected. He wanted to get rid of Casillas ages ago and bring Buffon but he knew it would be suicide.
Why did Perez not like Iker? This goes further back than Mourinho if I'm not mistaken.
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:27 pm

Super Progress wrote:
Jaime wrote:

Why did Perez not like Iker? This goes further back than Mourinho if I'm not mistaken.

Right after the 2002 CL. The same time he got rid of Del Bosque and Hierro. Everyone said that when Del Bosque benched Iker earlier in the year in favor of Cesar that it was really Florentino's decision. Then Cesar got injured in the CL final against Bayer, Iker saves the day and Florentino couldn't possibly have sold him. Apparently Florentino always thought he was too short haha. Anyway, so the story goes...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 27, 2017 8:37 pm