Number of posts : 10206
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Re: 2014/15 UEFA Champions League - Group Stages

Post by Murray on Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:53 pm

Antarion wrote:
Puro wrote:
Isco Benny wrote:
Puro wrote:
Isco Benny wrote:Interesting stat just to highlight how rancid Man City are in Europe: Spurs managed to win as many home games in 2 weeks during our solitary CL campaign than Man City have managed in 4 years....

Pellegrini is not going to cut it in the CL like he has done in the past unless he benches Hart - shampoo guy is a bundle of nerves that transmits total disorganization to the defense and they lose their collective nerves. CL is all about keeping your cool and stay focused. Hart will never give you that in CL.

Pellegrini plays a rigid 4-4-2 in Europe that is proven tactical suicide. I don't think you can blame 1 player, a goalkeeper at that, for failing to beat the likes of CSKA Moscow at home. If Hart really were the problem, what the hell does that say about the 200million worth of attacking talent they have?

If Pellegrini were English, you would be DESTROYING him for his dinosaur tactics. That, mes amis, is the truest of true stories Ale

Pellegrini's very dynamic 4-4-2 is NOT the English ultra rigid 4-4-2.

Pellegrini's 4-4-2 wasn't a problem at Villarreal and at Mlaga where he was a Riquelme missed penalty away from continue fighting to reach the final with Villarreal and with Mlaga a certain Thomson Scottish c**t who gifted not one but TWO illegal goals to Dortmund in injury time and telling Mlaga at the same time "I don't want you in the semifinal, I want Dortmund".

The Chilean had two solid goalies who transmitted a lot of confidence to his teams: Barbosa and Caballero.

Hart is pure nerves and very contagious to the rest of the team - you watch him play and it looks like he's gonna let in a soft goal at any time and/or completely fuck it up like so many times in the past.

And could you blame him for it? Such a good lad...

You can't trust Scottish referees, they are all contes.
Isco Benny

Number of posts : 19647
Supports : Spurs, FOLLOWS (just for worms): Werder Bremen, Lazio, Ferencvaros, Valencia, El Classico, Angleterre, Magyarorszag
Favourite Player : Don't cha wish your left back was BAE? Don't cha
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Post by Isco Benny on Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:55 pm

Puro wrote:
Isco Benny wrote:
Puro wrote:
Isco Benny wrote:Interesting stat just to highlight how rancid Man City are in Europe: Spurs managed to win as many home games in 2 weeks during our solitary CL campaign than Man City have managed in 4 years....

Pellegrini is not going to cut it in the CL like he has done in the past unless he benches Hart - shampoo guy is a bundle of nerves that transmits total disorganization to the defense and they lose their collective nerves. CL is all about keeping your cool and stay focused. Hart will never give you that in CL.

Pellegrini plays a rigid 4-4-2 in Europe that is proven tactical suicide. I don't think you can blame 1 player, a goalkeeper at that, for failing to beat the likes of CSKA Moscow at home. If Hart really were the problem, what the hell does that say about the 200million worth of attacking talent they have?

If Pellegrini were English, you would be DESTROYING him for his dinosaur tactics. That, mes amis, is the truest of true stories Ale

Pellegrini's very dynamic 4-4-2 is NOT the English ultra rigid 4-4-2.

Pellegrini's 4-4-2 wasn't a problem at Villarreal and at Mlaga where he was a Riquelme missed penalty away from continue fighting to reach the final with Villarreal and with Mlaga a certain Thomson Scottish c**t who gifted not one but TWO illegal goals to Dortmund in injury time and telling Mlaga at the same time "I don't want you in the semifinal, I want Dortmund".

The Chilean had two solid goalies who transmitted a lot of confidence to his teams: Barbosa and Caballero.

Hart is pure nerves and very contagious to the rest of the team - you watch him play and it looks like he's gonna let in a soft goal at any time and/or completely fuck it up like so many times in the past.

Hia very dynamic 4-4-2 has led to Silva being anonymous and very little creativity im that formation all season
It is only when he has reverted to a 3 man midfield with Silva as ACM that City have looked half decent
Even Fat Sam Allardyce worked out tactically how to beat City on the counter when playing Pellegrini's 4-4-2.

Just check out the recent comments from the two CSKA players who have claimed City were predictable. Pellegrini is clearly getting it wrong tactically.
Kimbo

Number of posts : 38170
Registration date : 2006-08-06

Post by Kimbo on Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:27 pm

Easiest freekick I've ever seen. Laughing
Luis

Number of posts : 26261
Supports : Liverpool
Favourite Player : Luis Garcia, Danny Agger, Pedro, Pepe Reina, Luis Suarez, Raul Meireles, Juan Mata, Jordan Henderson
Registration date : 2007-03-28

Post by Luis on Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:30 pm

Draw isn't good enough for City - can't see them winning in Rome.
Luis

Favourite Player : Luis Garcia, Danny Agger, Pedro, Pepe Reina, Luis Suarez, Raul Meireles, Juan Mata, Jordan Henderson

Post by Luis on Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:31 pm

City Smile
Fey

Number of posts : 35347
Supports : Feyenoord and Manchester United
Favourite Player : ??#$ Error, John Guidetti, Jordy Clasie

Post by Fey on Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:34 pm

Joe Hart...Laughing
TheCrazy58

Number of posts : 8151
Supports : Arsenal

Post by TheCrazy58 on Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:44 pm

Alonso cheers

Down to 10 men and Bayern can still turn City over.
christmasborocooper

Number of posts : 39348

Post by christmasborocooper on Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:30 pm

Aguero Ale ice cold.

I hate everything about Pep
christmasborocooper

Post by christmasborocooper on Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:36 pm

Aguero again. Wonder if he's the next one Real try and blow their load on
S4P

Number of posts : 14358
Supports : Chelsea
Registration date : 2007-03-24

Post by S4P on Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:38 pm

First Rosberg, now Bayern & Schalke - its been a horrible week for ze Chairmans against the Empire
christmasborocooper

Post by christmasborocooper on Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:41 pm

More Brits in that City side
Kimbo

Number of posts : 38170

Post by Kimbo on Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:12 pm

S4P wrote:First Rosberg, now Bayern & Schalke - its been a horrible week for ze Chairmans against the Empire

Spot the fey.
Puro

Number of posts : 10678
Registration date : 2006-09-12

Post by Puro on Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:47 am

Mes amis! I went to the bar again because I had a feeling that Man. City vs Bayern was gonna be a great match because it was a do or die situation for Pellegrini and his team and Pep doesn't like to lose at all.

The City guys in the bar began to chant "Aguero if you score I'll let you screw my wife". lol!
Antarion

Number of posts : 3376
Supports : Germany, Bayern
Favourite Player : Mller, Neuer and Schrrle
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Post by Antarion on Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:18 am

Not that I care for our result, but everything went wrong for Roma again.

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:43 pm

It's hilarious seeing yet another German side getting destroyed in the CL, how can you justify Schalke getting raped 5 - 0?

Bayern have already won the Bundesliga in the first 2 months, like they did last season. What is the point of the Bundesliga when there is no competition? Just give the trophy to Bayern now.

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:50 pm

Great game by us (Barcelona) yesterday, Suarez with a brilliant goal. The thought of seeing this attack

Neymar----Messi-----Suarez

play all season is wetting my appetite for football. It even beats Bayerns front 3 of Ribery, Lennondowski and Robben IMO. It's one of the best attacks I have ever seen, it's possibly just as good as Brazil's front 3 (The 3 R's) in 2002.

And Neymar, where are all the haterz now? He's one of the top 10 best players in the world now. Easily. A total craque as they say in Brazil.

I would have preferred to see Juve play us (Atletico) later but my family insists that we watch us (Liverpool) against Ludogrets. Sad Though if Ludogrets play as good as they did at Anfield we may have a game on our hands.
Fey

Post by Fey on Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:07 pm

wormshole wrote:It's hilarious seeing yet another German side getting destroyed in the CL, how can you justify Schalke getting raped 5 - 0?

Bayern have already won the Bundesliga in the first 2 months, like they did last season. What is the point of the Bundesliga when there is no competition? Just give the trophy to Bayern now.

Take out Bayern and its a great league. Cant imagine supporting them tbh. They are great to watch, but their policy made by c**ts.
Fey

Post by Fey on Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:08 pm

Kimbo wrote:
S4P wrote:First Rosberg, now Bayern & Schalke - its been a horrible week for ze Chairmans against the Empire

Spot the fey.
Look at all his moniezzzz....

Must have been because of all the british stuff I didnt bought!

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:35 pm

Fey wrote:
wormshole wrote:It's hilarious seeing yet another German side getting destroyed in the CL, how can you justify Schalke getting raped 5 - 0?

Take out Bayern and its a great league. Cant imagine supporting them tbh. They are great to watch, but their policy made by c**ts.

Unfortunately for the Bundesliga this Bayern team isn't going anywhere any time soon. Dortmund done good for a couple of years but then Bayern stole their best players from. They done the same thing to Leverkusen as well about 10 years ago by buying Ballack and Lucio etc.

The lack of competition in the Bundesliga affects the Champions League too as Buyern can rest players in the league for the whole knockout stage period.

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:59 pm

They just shown every one of Messi's Champions League goals on SKY as he's beaten Rauls record even though he has only played approx one half of the games Raul did. cheers

And now Benfica are taking on Zenit. cheers I like both teams so will cheer for which ever team wins, a draw won't do much good for either team.

Luisao is a Benfica legend.

Garay for Zenit is a class CB too. Basketball

Should be a good game.

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:28 pm

Yo am off me tits of this Columbian coffee, who needs Cocaine? Lol

Zenit the better team so far.

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:21 pm

How do I get an arse like the Hulks? Cool It's so muscular.

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:37 pm

ZENIT are well on top now. They should put the forward Kershikov (Spelling?) on as they have Benfica pinned back into their own box. Kershikov provides great link-up play in tight spaces and his movement makes spaces for others.

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:41 pm

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Danny is proving he's world class again. Why he didn't go to the World Cup with the uncreative Portugal side is a mystery.

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:52 pm

Luisao sent off.
Luis

Post by Luis on Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:29 pm

Disappointing line up. No Lallana, Can or Moreno.

Fuck knows how Johnson gets in the team.

Don't win tonight and Brendan has left himself wide open I'm afraid.
Fey

Post by Fey on Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:30 pm

Another night of Liverpool failure is upon us surely?
Luis

Post by Luis on Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:33 pm

Fey wrote:Another night of Liverpool failure is upon us surely?

That line up would suggest that. If Rodgers really thinks Johnson is preferable to Moreno then that is worrying.

Besides Sterling where is the pace in this team tonight?

It's a night where we just have to get something. If Madrid win then a draw wouldn't be the worst result but if Basel win and we don't then we're out.

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:44 pm

christmasborocooper

Post by christmasborocooper on Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:47 pm

Arsenal 1 up

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:52 am