Premier League 29-30 November

Share
avatar
Luis

Number of posts : 26261
Age : 26
Supports : Liverpool
Favourite Player : Luis Garcia, Danny Agger, Pedro, Pepe Reina, Luis Suarez, Raul Meireles, Juan Mata, Jordan Henderson
Registration date : 2007-03-28

Re: Premier League 29-30 November

Post by Luis on Sat Nov 29, 2014 6:16 pm

Ok Puro.
avatar
Puro

Number of posts : 10676
Registration date : 2006-09-12

Re: Premier League 29-30 November

Post by Puro on Sat Nov 29, 2014 6:31 pm

Luis wrote:Ok Puro.

Did you see Hughes' face at the end of the game and also during the post-match interview?

He looked like he was very constipated. lol!

I feel for the guy [I have sympathy believe it or not], he's looking at four straight losses after this lucky escape by us, and if he loses to Crystal Palace there's a really good chance they'll be riding a TEN game losing streak provided West Brom get the best of his then potential shell-shocked team until they face Leicester; but by then Hughes may have been fired. Shocked

Then he'll look back at his game against us and how they let a win flee and that all-important confidence shot. <Ale>
avatar
Puro

Number of posts : 10676
Registration date : 2006-09-12

Re: Premier League 29-30 November

Post by Puro on Sat Nov 29, 2014 7:00 pm

The face of Mourinho because his teams find it very hard to break down park-the-bus teams. lol!

Looking forward to his post-match interview:

Mourinho: "there was only one team, us out there who were trying to play football and the other team was reduced to defending, and hoping and praying to nick a goal on the counterattack"

Interviewer: "but Jose, we've all seen that's exactly how you play against Barcelona, by parking-the-bus and hoping and praying to nick a goal against the run of play. This when you've always managed teams with big budgets and enough resources to go toe to toe against the best but refuse to do so and we get the impression that you feel like a rich little pony". Biggrin <Ale>


Last edited by Puro on Sat Nov 29, 2014 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
S4P

Number of posts : 14358
Age : 37
Supports : Chelsea
Registration date : 2007-03-24

Re: Premier League 29-30 November

Post by S4P on Sat Nov 29, 2014 7:08 pm

Annoying how good Brown & O'Shea seem to play against the other big sides, yet are utter shite whenever they face Man Utd Rolling Eyes
avatar
Puro

Number of posts : 10676
Registration date : 2006-09-12

Re: Premier League 29-30 November

Post by Puro on Sat Nov 29, 2014 7:16 pm

Mes amis! in case you're wondering why I'm here again. I rolled my ankle playing football, yes! a grade 3 sprained ankle. Early in the season a pulled hamstring (two weeks out) and now this grade 3 shite knocked me out of the season until next January. Ain't it fun getting old, Murray!

Mourinho's face expression. lol!

Today Sunderland is Chelsea in disguise and Chelsea is Barcelona in disguise. TFS!
avatar
S4P

Number of posts : 14358
Age : 37
Supports : Chelsea
Registration date : 2007-03-24

Re: Premier League 29-30 November

Post by S4P on Sat Nov 29, 2014 7:23 pm

When I saw those line-ups I thought we were nailed on to win this game. 7 Brits versus 2 Brits FFS!

Brian 2468

Number of posts : 1054
Registration date : 2011-08-08

Re: Premier League 29-30 November

Post by Brian 2468 on Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:03 pm

I guess the Brit thing is dead for now.

Puro go soft on Rodgers he is Welsh you know

Man U are getting better it was not Hull playing shit they were not allowed to get into the game and even if there were defensive mistakes they need a better keeper.

Sunderland played great today okay their not in the same league and Chelsea where it matters they competed and got a point.

Tomorrows games should be good. Spurs are such a confused side while Southampton show how a smaller club should be run.
avatar
Puro

Number of posts : 10676
Registration date : 2006-09-12

Re: Premier League 29-30 November

Post by Puro on Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:27 pm

Brian 2468 wrote:I guess the Brit thing is dead for now.

Puro go soft on Rodgers he is Welsh you know

Man U are getting better it was not Hull playing shit they were not allowed to get into the game and even if there were defensive mistakes they need a better keeper.

Sunderland played great today okay their not in the same league and Chelsea where it matters they competed and got a point.

Tomorrows games should be good. Spurs are such a confused side while Southampton show how a smaller club should be run.

I did a quick check on lineups and the ones with less Brits on the pitch have an overwhelming victory margin through this one-third of the season.

Today the aberration was Sunderland (clearly outplayed by Chelsea just like when Chelsea's outplayed by Barcelona but shit happens in football sometimes). I read West Ham and QPR wins were toss ups and Liverpool's win (outplayed by Stoke overall) was from an offside goal.

The other side of the coin had Arsenal and Man. Utd with solid wins and Aston Villa should've had the victory as well if not for that invented penalty at the end.

Even when the calls and lucky bounces went for the teams with more Brits, their opponents had the better day overall. Biggrin <Ale>

Season so far: Less Brits = 75% wins, that's overwhelming edge in my book and when placing bets anything over 66% wins is making you CA$H. <Ale>

Brian 2468

Number of posts : 1054
Registration date : 2011-08-08

Re: Premier League 29-30 November

Post by Brian 2468 on Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:48 pm

Puro wrote:
Brian 2468 wrote:I guess the Brit thing is dead for now.

Puro go soft on Rodgers he is Welsh you know

Man U are getting better it was not Hull playing shit they were not allowed to get into the game and even if there were defensive mistakes they need a better keeper.

Sunderland played great today okay their not in the same league and Chelsea where it matters they competed and got a point.

Tomorrows games should be good. Spurs are such a confused side while Southampton show how a smaller club should be run.

I did a quick check on lineups and the ones with less Brits on the pitch have an overwhelming victory margin through this one-third of the season.

Today the aberration was Sunderland (clearly outplayed by Chelsea just like when Chelsea's outplayed by Barcelona but shit happens in football sometimes). I read West Ham and QPR wins were toss ups and Liverpool's win (outplayed by Stoke overall) was from an offside goal.

The other side of the coin had Arsenal and Man. Utd with solid wins and Aston Villa should've had the victory as well if not for that invented penalty at the end.

Even when the calls and lucky bounces went for the teams with more Brits, their opponents had the better day overall. Biggrin <Ale>

Season so far: Less Brits = 75% wins, that's overwhelming edge in my book and when placing bets anything over 66% wins is making you CA$H. <Ale>

You should take into account the best teams will have the very best foreign players. More brit players will make up lower and middle EPL teams and these sides will not have the best foreign or world class players.pirat We already know the quality is lacking so betting against a team with more Brit players is not clever it just shows one has more resources than the other. That simple really.lol!
avatar
Murray

Number of posts : 10197
Age : 47
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Re: Premier League 29-30 November

Post by Murray on Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:18 pm

Brian 2468 wrote:I guess the Brit thing is dead for now.

Puro go soft on Rodgers he is Welsh you know

Man U are getting better it was not Hull playing shit they were not allowed to get into the game and even if there were defensive mistakes they need a better keeper.

Sunderland played great today okay their not in the same league and Chelsea where it matters they competed and got a point.

Tomorrows games should be good. Spurs are such a confused side while Southampton show how a smaller club should be run.

Since when was Rodgers Welsh?

avatar
Puro

Number of posts : 10676
Registration date : 2006-09-12

Re: Premier League 29-30 November

Post by Puro on Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:35 pm

Yes, Brian. Unless Rodgers whispered sweet nothings to your ear about being Welsh, a lot of us thought he's Irish. And, no, there's no such thing as a Northern Irish. Just because some zionist c**ts drew a line for political reasons (ca$h) doesn't make a person a Southern Irish or Northern Irish. Irish, full stop!

Gents, excuse me a minute, I'm gonna get on the sauce. What should it be? Rum/Coke? Rob Roy? Pisco Sour? Presidente? Decisions! <Ale>

Brian 2468

Number of posts : 1054
Registration date : 2011-08-08

Re: Premier League 29-30 November

Post by Brian 2468 on Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:40 pm

Sorry posters I thought he was.. :pirate:


Last edited by Brian 2468 on Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Isco Benny

Number of posts : 19646
Age : 37
Supports : Spurs, FOLLOWS (just for worms): Werder Bremen, Lazio, Ferencvaros, Valencia, El Classico, Angleterre, Magyarorszag
Favourite Player : Don't cha wish your left back was BAE? Don't cha
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Re: Premier League 29-30 November

Post by Isco Benny on Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:47 pm

Puro wrote:
Luis wrote:Ok Puro.

Did you see Hughes' face at the end of the game and also during the post-match interview?

He looked like he was very constipated. lol!

I feel for the guy [I have sympathy believe it or not], he's looking at four straight losses after this lucky escape by us, and if he loses to Crystal Palace there's a really good chance they'll be riding a TEN game losing streak provided West Brom get the best of his then potential shell-shocked team until they face Leicester; but by then Hughes may have been fired. Shocked

Then he'll look back at his game against us and how they let a win flee and that all-important confidence shot. <Ale>

10 game losing streak? They beat us at WHL two weekends ago confused
avatar
Isco Benny

Number of posts : 19646
Age : 37
Supports : Spurs, FOLLOWS (just for worms): Werder Bremen, Lazio, Ferencvaros, Valencia, El Classico, Angleterre, Magyarorszag
Favourite Player : Don't cha wish your left back was BAE? Don't cha
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Re: Premier League 29-30 November

Post by Isco Benny on Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:01 pm

Puro wrote:Yes, Brian. Unless Rodgers whispered sweet nothings to your ear about being Welsh, a lot of us thought he's Irish. And, no, there's no such thing as a Northern Irish. Just because some zionist c**ts drew a line for political reasons (ca$h) doesn't make a person a Southern Irish or Northern Irish. Irish, full stop!

Gents, excuse me a minute, I'm gonna get on the sauce. What should it be? Rum/Coke? Rob Roy? Pisco Sour? Presidente? Decisions! <Ale>

I'd suggest a nice 2005 Malbec. The same year where your opinions appear stuck in it seems.

Spoiler: Nobody really cares about debating Gerrard anymore.
avatar
Puro

Number of posts : 10676
Registration date : 2006-09-12

Re: Premier League 29-30 November

Post by Puro on Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:09 pm

Isco Benny wrote:
Puro wrote:
Luis wrote:Ok Puro.

Did you see Hughes' face at the end of the game and also during the post-match interview?

He looked like he was very constipated. lol!

I feel for the guy [I have sympathy believe it or not], he's looking at four straight losses after this lucky escape by us, and if he loses to Crystal Palace there's a really good chance they'll be riding a TEN game losing streak provided West Brom get the best of his then potential shell-shocked team until they face Leicester; but by then Hughes may have been fired. Shocked

Then he'll look back at his game against us and how they let a win flee and that all-important confidence shot. <Ale>

10 game losing streak? They beat us at WHL two weekends ago confused

I'm looking into the upcoming games, Otrick, I warn you ahead of time so that you can see it coming. lol! I'm drinking a Cuba Libre FFS! and it's hitting the spot.

I'll be here talking football with you if you're around, if not. I can fuck off too and do something else.
avatar
Puro

Number of posts : 10676
Registration date : 2006-09-12

Re: Premier League 29-30 November

Post by Puro on Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:13 pm

Isco Benny wrote:
Puro wrote:Yes, Brian. Unless Rodgers whispered sweet nothings to your ear about being Welsh, a lot of us thought he's Irish. And, no, there's no such thing as a Northern Irish. Just because some zionist c**ts drew a line for political reasons (ca$h) doesn't make a person a Southern Irish or Northern Irish. Irish, full stop!

Gents, excuse me a minute, I'm gonna get on the sauce. What should it be? Rum/Coke? Rob Roy? Pisco Sour? Presidente? Decisions! <Ale>

I'd suggest a nice 2005 Malbec. The same year where your opinions appear stuck in it seems.

Spoiler: Nobody really cares about debating Gerrard anymore.

My missus drinks a lot more wine than me. I drink more whiskey, bourbon, pisco, tequila, vodka, rum. The older I get the more I drink it seems. I smoke weed the same amounts as always for healthy reasons.
avatar
Fey

Number of posts : 35347
Supports : Feyenoord and Manchester United
Favourite Player : ??#$ Error, John Guidetti, Jordy Clasie
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Re: Premier League 29-30 November

Post by Fey on Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:47 pm

Dare I say we are improving? Still nowhere near our benchmark. So frustrating it will take years before we will win another title though.
avatar
Isco Benny

Number of posts : 19646
Age : 37
Supports : Spurs, FOLLOWS (just for worms): Werder Bremen, Lazio, Ferencvaros, Valencia, El Classico, Angleterre, Magyarorszag
Favourite Player : Don't cha wish your left back was BAE? Don't cha
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Re: Premier League 29-30 November

Post by Isco Benny on Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:33 pm

Puro wrote:
Isco Benny wrote:
Puro wrote:
Luis wrote:Ok Puro.

Did you see Hughes' face at the end of the game and also during the post-match interview?

He looked like he was very constipated. lol!

I feel for the guy [I have sympathy believe it or not], he's looking at four straight losses after this lucky escape by us, and if he loses to Crystal Palace there's a really good chance they'll be riding a TEN game losing streak provided West Brom get the best of his then potential shell-shocked team until they face Leicester; but by then Hughes may have been fired. Shocked

Then he'll look back at his game against us and how they let a win flee and that all-important confidence shot. <Ale>

10 game losing streak? They beat us at WHL two weekends ago confused

I'm looking into the upcoming games, Otrick, I warn you ahead of time so that you can see it coming. lol! I'm drinking a Cuba Libre FFS! and it's hitting the spot.

I'll be here talking football with you if you're around, if not. I can fuck off too and do something else.

Who's going to win the Saints V City and Spurs V Everton games tomorrow?
avatar
Puro

Number of posts : 10676
Registration date : 2006-09-12

Re: Premier League 29-30 November

Post by Puro on Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:33 am

Isco Benny wrote:
Puro wrote:
Isco Benny wrote:
Puro wrote:
Luis wrote:Ok Puro.

Did you see Hughes' face at the end of the game and also during the post-match interview?

He looked like he was very constipated. lol!

I feel for the guy [I have sympathy believe it or not], he's looking at four straight losses after this lucky escape by us, and if he loses to Crystal Palace there's a really good chance they'll be riding a TEN game losing streak provided West Brom get the best of his then potential shell-shocked team until they face Leicester; but by then Hughes may have been fired. Shocked

Then he'll look back at his game against us and how they let a win flee and that all-important confidence shot. <Ale>

10 game losing streak? They beat us at WHL two weekends ago confused

I'm looking into the upcoming games, Otrick, I warn you ahead of time so that you can see it coming. lol! I'm drinking a Cuba Libre FFS! and it's hitting the spot.

I'll be here talking football with you if you're around, if not. I can fuck off too and do something else.

Who's going to win the Saints V City and Spurs V Everton games tomorrow?

City to win 0-1 and a 1-1 draw in your game. However, let's wait to see how many British players are on the pitch for each team for a better prediction.
avatar
christmasborocooper

Number of posts : 39348
Age : 30
Registration date : 2006-08-06

Re: Premier League 29-30 November

Post by christmasborocooper on Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:07 am

I'm going City and Everton and I've committed to putting 1 whole pound on that.

Brian 2468

Number of posts : 1054
Registration date : 2011-08-08

Re: Premier League 29-30 November

Post by Brian 2468 on Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:22 am

Southampton have the better defence at the moment City will shit themselves at times and I see it as a draw or win for the smaller more vibrant club.

Spurs have to win they just have too. They are the freakazoid club at present like Liverpool they put all this crazy pressure on their own heads.
avatar
Pras_tama

Number of posts : 2101
Age : 33
Supports : Manchester United & Indonesia NT
Favourite Player : Scholes
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Re: Premier League 29-30 November

Post by Pras_tama on Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:34 am

Fey wrote:Dare I say we are improving? Still nowhere near our benchmark. So frustrating it will take years before we will win another title though.

Yes we are... It won't take years to start winning trophies IMO... If we can reduce or even stay free from the injuries plague, we can win a title or two next season

Brian 2468

Number of posts : 1054
Registration date : 2011-08-08

Re: Premier League 29-30 November

Post by Brian 2468 on Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:41 pm

Yaya with a Lamps special
avatar
Puro

Number of posts : 10676
Registration date : 2006-09-12

Re: Premier League 29-30 November

Post by Puro on Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:05 pm

Why Pellegrini? why? fucking up the bet, FFS!

The Chilean invites trouble after controlling the game. He brings in TWO Brits nearly leveling the number that Southampton have. It's a toss up now and my sure win is in the balance FFS!
avatar
Puro

Number of posts : 10676
Registration date : 2006-09-12

Re: Premier League 29-30 November

Post by Puro on Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:10 pm

OH FFS! sweating bullets now.

Brian 2468

Number of posts : 1054
Registration date : 2011-08-08

Re: Premier League 29-30 November

Post by Brian 2468 on Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:10 pm

Bloody British player scores again. the Real Lampard this time.
avatar
Kimbo

Number of posts : 38170
Registration date : 2006-08-06

Re: Premier League 29-30 November

Post by Kimbo on Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:11 pm

Puro wrote:Why Pellegrini? why? fucking up the bet, FFS!

The Chilean invites trouble after controlling the game. He brings in TWO Brits nearly leveling the number that Southampton have. It's a toss up now and my sure win is in the balance FFS!

avatar
Puro

Number of posts : 10676
Registration date : 2006-09-12

Re: Premier League 29-30 November

Post by Puro on Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:13 pm

Brian 2468 wrote:Bloody British player scores again. the Real Lampard this time.

lol! lol! lol! Oh Shite! Phew I was worrying like a bitch a minute ago. City playing with ten after his two subs fucked up the chemistry of the team causing the Mangala red card, BUT BUT BUT beautiful counter by Milner (THE BRIT) assisting Lampard (THE BRIT) for the CA$$$$$$$$$$$$$HHHHHHHHHHHHH cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers <Ale> <Ale> <Ale>
avatar
Puro

Number of posts : 10676
Registration date : 2006-09-12

Re: Premier League 29-30 November

Post by Puro on Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:15 pm

WOW! I hope Agero is OK. That's exactly how I rolled my ankle.

Brian 2468

Number of posts : 1054
Registration date : 2011-08-08

Re: Premier League 29-30 November

Post by Brian 2468 on Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:18 pm

boo.........beating up on the Saints now...........horrible. Very Happy



Sponsored content

Re: Premier League 29-30 November

Post by Sponsored content


    Current date/time is Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:12 pm