CL round of 16

Fey

Number of posts : 35347
Supports : Feyenoord and Manchester United
Favourite Player : ??#$ Error, John Guidetti, Jordy Clasie
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Re: CL round of 16

Post by Fey on Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:08 pm

Damn..Silva got close..next corner...2-2 Silva.
Isco Benny

Number of posts : 19647
Supports : Spurs, FOLLOWS (just for worms): Werder Bremen, Lazio, Ferencvaros, Valencia, El Classico, Angleterre, Magyarorszag
Favourite Player : Don't cha wish your left back was BAE? Don't cha
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Post by Isco Benny on Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:12 pm

Wooooohoooooo!!! Get in
Murray

Number of posts : 10206

Post by Murray on Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:17 pm

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeee haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Kimbo

Number of posts : 38170
Registration date : 2006-08-06

Post by Kimbo on Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:17 pm

The dreamboat rubbing salt into the wound/c**t at the end there
Fey

Post by Fey on Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:19 pm

Paris>>London.

Poetic justice, Maureen is a disgrace.
Murray

Post by Murray on Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:21 pm

Who is Mourinho going to blame?

stinger

Number of posts : 6477
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Post by stinger on Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:22 pm

Chelsea lol!
BoBo Vieri 32

Number of posts : 10187
Supports : Whichever Serie A team is doing best in the Champions League/Port Vale
Favourite Player : Andy Townsend, Robbie Earle
Registration date : 2006-08-13

Post by BoBo Vieri 32 on Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:23 pm

Silva outjumped Terry for the winner
Fey

Post by Fey on Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:23 pm

Isco Benny wrote:
Fey wrote:
Murray wrote:How did Cavani miss that?

Chelsea really are jammy c**ts

He is a bottler.

Even without the big boss he fails.

Prepare for the madrid-chelsea-barca-bayern semi as every year.

No The CL has really fucked football.

Gutted we didn't draw each other in the Europa League. They need to get rid of the group stages and CL losers, otherwise how else are we ever going to see another Feyenoord V Spurs game FFS!

Yes, we were so close again to have a rendezvous. Though, after we met its a 5 match ban for the both of us. We both know that.

But in a way, football has become quite shite of the last years. Say what you want about the NFL, at least its more fair then football...which is, well not so fair.

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:23 pm

Zlatans little helper wrote:Thiago Silva showing how overrated he is again. Godin>>>>>>>>>>>>Thiago Silva

The worms jynx is back. cheers cheers cheers
Luis

Number of posts : 26261
Supports : Liverpool
Favourite Player : Luis Garcia, Danny Agger, Pedro, Pepe Reina, Luis Suarez, Raul Meireles, Juan Mata, Jordan Henderson
Registration date : 2007-03-28

Post by Luis on Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:24 pm

Everton the only English team left in Europe Embarassed
Isco Benny

Supports : Spurs, FOLLOWS (just for worms): Werder Bremen, Lazio, Ferencvaros, Valencia, El Classico, Angleterre, Magyarorszag

Post by Isco Benny on Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:24 pm

Lovely. alien concept it seems to many of our posters who follow non English teams and all like to see their league's clubs do well, but personally I love seeing Chelsea (and the EPL) get what they deserved.
BoBo Vieri 32

Supports : Whichever Serie A team is doing best in the Champions League/Port Vale

Post by BoBo Vieri 32 on Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:25 pm

Murray wrote:Who is Mourinho going to blame?

He'll say the red card for Ibra was deserved, and then focus on the Diego Costa penalty decision.
Murray

Post by Murray on Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:26 pm

Isco Benny wrote:Lovely. alien concept it seems to many of our posters who follow non English teams and all like to see their league's clubs do well, but personally I love seeing Chelsea (and the EPL) get what they deserved.

But why would any non Chelsea fan want them to win, they are a horrible club with a load of cuntish players

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:26 pm

DPL with no teams left in QF yet again lol!

Ingurlands best team getting outplayed by 10 men lol! lol! <Ale> Biggrin

Veratti, Pastore, Luiz, Zlatan, Zlatans little helper <Ale>
Fey

Post by Fey on Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:27 pm

Isco Benny wrote:Lovely. alien concept it seems to many of our posters who follow non English teams and all like to see their league's clubs do well, but personally I love seeing Chelsea (and the EPL) get what they deserved.

Its more that everyone like to see Maureen fail, cause PSG are fuckin new money as well.
Cristiano

Number of posts : 2557
Supports : Real Madrid
Favourite Player : Zidane, Sergio Ramos, Casillas, Ozil, David Silva, Guti, Hierro, Valeron, Pirlo,
Registration date : 2007-01-09

Post by Cristiano on Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:28 pm

Well that cheered me up cheers

lol!
BoBo Vieri 32

Post by BoBo Vieri 32 on Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:30 pm

Fey wrote:
Isco Benny wrote:
Fey wrote:

He is a bottler.

Gutted we didn't draw each other in the Europa League. They need to get rid of the group stages and CL losers, otherwise how else are we ever going to see another Feyenoord V Spurs game FFS!

Yes, we were so close again to have a rendezvous. Though, after we met its a 5 match ban for the both of us. We both know that.

But in a way, football has become quite shite of the last years. Say what you want about the NFL, at least its more fair then football...which is, well not so fair.

The problem with football these days is that the players are shit, and so are most of the teams.

The late 90s/early 00s was a great generation of players/teams. It's just not the same anymore.
Puro

Number of posts : 10678
Registration date : 2006-09-12

Post by Puro on Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:31 pm

For PSG with only 10 players all that time, running their socks off, sweating the fat drops of sweat and to eliminate Chelsea in their own house...one wonders how much money was promised to each PSG player if they KO Chelsea.
Fey

Post by Fey on Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:36 pm

BoBo Vieri 32 wrote:
Fey wrote:
Isco Benny wrote:
Fey wrote:

He is a bottler.

The problem with football these days is that the players are shit, and so are most of the teams.

The late 90s/early 00s was a great generation of players/teams. It's just not the same anymore.

Well its not like players are all that shite, I mean we have a GOAT in Messi and Ronaldo. But after that, there is still a big crop of high quality players. What is shocking is that they all play at the same teams these days. Overall its a bit less then the period you mentioned though.
Kimbo

Number of posts : 38170
Registration date : 2006-08-06

Post by Kimbo on Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:38 pm

You can't want Mourinho to win, he has no respect for anyone, he learned shit all from Bobby Robson. The premier league is in a bad bad way though, it's the footballing equivalent of a bunch of American soldiers bombing eachother and their allies, all the money and resources but no idea.
Super Progress

Number of posts : 15429
Supports : Real Madrid + Mierda inchada en un palo
Favourite Player : Laudrup,Cassano,Totti, Zidane,Marcelo, Pepe!,Guti, PROGRESS

Post by Super Progress on Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:39 pm

Shocked

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:44 pm

What a great club.

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:46 pm

Am I the only one who thinks Hazard is overrated? All he does is dribble, often down blind alleys and he loses the ball too much.

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:48 pm

lol!

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:04 pm

I can't even think of one chance chelski had from open play. Mourinhos problem is that he's too negative and his tactics are out-dated. I wonder how much more money they will spend in the summer, will they just try and buy PSG's best players like they did with Atletico last summer? Hopefully PSG tell them to f**k off and produce their own players for a change.
Isco Benny

Post by Isco Benny on Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:11 pm

Murray wrote:

But why would any non Chelsea fan want them to win, they are a horrible club with a load of cuntish players

Maybe my post wasnt clear: as a supporter of an EPL club, I like seeing Chelsea and other EPL clubs lose. Whereas Milan / Bayern fans on here for example seem to like to see all their league's clubs doing well in Europe. Different mentality.
Isco Benny

Post by Isco Benny on Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:15 pm

Zlatans little helper wrote:Am I the only one who thinks Hazard is overrated? All he does is dribble, often down blind alleys and he loses the ball too much.

I dont think he is overrated, he has a thankless task trying to be inventive in a team that is ordered not to be basically. If he played for a manager or team with more attacking flair, his stats would be stupid. As it is, they are still pretty fucking good.
shazlx

Number of posts : 5564
Supports : Arsenal
Favourite Player : Jack Wilshire
Registration date : 2006-11-08

Post by shazlx on Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:15 pm

I don't have a problem with Liverpool or, strangely enough, Spurs doing well in Europe. I'm happy to see Chelsea and ManU fail though. I'm fairly indifferent to ManC and will judge it depending on the opposition or how the game pans out.
BoBo Vieri 32

Post by BoBo Vieri 32 on Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:28 pm

Isco Benny wrote:
Murray wrote:

Maybe my post wasnt clear: as a supporter of an EPL club, I like seeing Chelsea and other EPL clubs lose. Whereas Milan / Bayern fans on here for example seem to like to see all their league's clubs doing well in Europe. Different mentality.

tbh the Bayern/Milan fans on here are not really representative. I'm pretty sure that Inter/Milan/Roma etc fans are all happy to see Juve lose in Europe.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:17 pm