Premier League Boxing Day Bonanza 2014

Kimbo

Number of posts : 38170
Registration date : 2006-08-06

Re: Premier League Boxing Day Bonanza 2014

Post by Kimbo on Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:25 pm

Puro wrote:Crystal Palace actually paying Newcastle millions in cash for Pardew? scratch

What do English clubs see in Pardew that I don't. I can name many coaches available right now who are much better than Pardew, AND CP can get them for free. Admittedly whether they want to coach at a club as CP or not is a different matter. <Ale>

Your bog standard window licking monkey has a very narrow view of the game, i'm listening to a phone-in and the only names they can think of are Tony Pulis, Steve Bruce, and Ally McCoist. Some clubs are run by these types. The same type of people that rate Jack Colback.
christmasborocooper

Number of posts : 39348

Post by christmasborocooper on Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:53 pm

Ally McCoist lol!
Fey

Number of posts : 35347
Supports : Feyenoord and Manchester United
Favourite Player : ??#$ Error, John Guidetti, Jordy Clasie
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Post by Fey on Mon Dec 29, 2014 7:04 pm

I would love if it's gonna be a diving foreign hating PGD Brit coach...all those protests for nothing. One of those thats gonna say that its an honour to coach Newcastle, they have specific identity with special loyal fans and such.
Murray

Number of posts : 10201
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Post by Murray on Mon Dec 29, 2014 7:11 pm

christmasborocooper wrote:Ally McCoist lol!

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

He's on gardening leave, apparently it's not going well

Kimbo

Post by Kimbo on Mon Dec 29, 2014 7:15 pm

christmasborocooper wrote:Ally McCoist lol!

Ashley's rangers connection apparently. Erm I mean fuck me, what logic.

stinger

Number of posts : 6477
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Post by stinger on Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:09 pm

lol!
Puro

Number of posts : 10676
Registration date : 2006-09-12

Post by Puro on Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:12 pm

Fey wrote:I would love if it's gonna be a diving foreign hating PGD Brit coach...all those protests for nothing. One of those thats gonna say that its an honour to coach Newcastle, they have specific identity with special loyal fans and such.

I think Newcastle deserve much better. Someone like Rijkaard would be a good fit for Newcastle since they like to play football the right way. <Ale>
Puro

Post by Puro on Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:19 pm

Newcastle may not be part of the elite clubs in England but they have the resources to compete. They should be more ambitious and aim much higher. Nolberto Solano said it best "Newcastle are not as big as the famous English clubs but we're not that far behind. We'll make our way into the Champions League one way or another". I think he helped Newcastle reach two CL campaigns.
Kimbo

Post by Kimbo on Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:26 pm

Puro wrote:
Fey wrote:I would love if it's gonna be a diving foreign hating PGD Brit coach...all those protests for nothing. One of those thats gonna say that its an honour to coach Newcastle, they have specific identity with special loyal fans and such.

I think Newcastle deserve much better. Someone like Rijkaard would be a good fit for Newcastle since they like to play football the right way. <Ale>

Names like that don't exist to alot of people here, if you turn your nose up at Pulis or Bruce they'll say "Who do you want, Mourinho or Guardiola? Deluded Geordie!" There's no middle ground with these people.
Puro

Post by Puro on Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:42 pm

Kimbo wrote:
Puro wrote:

Names like that don't exist to alot of people here, if you turn your nose up at Pulis or Bruce they'll say "Who do you want, Mourinho or Guardiola? Deluded Geordie!" There's no middle ground with these people.

No shite! Solano used to say that Newcastle fans know their football really well. Perhaps his love for Newcastle made him say stupid shite from time to time. Oh he LOVES Newcastle, that's one club he adores.
#1 Sport Boys (he says he was a fan during his childhood)
#2 Sporting Cristal (reached Copa Libertadores final, the club that made him)
#3 Newcastle (really loves them)
#4 Boca Juniors (good memories, well received there)
#5 Aston Villa (was very professional there)

Oh, he couldn't stand Fat Sam's peculiar philosophy of football. That's why he always left as soon as Fat Sam ended up being his coach.

Run, Enner Valencia, run away from that Fat fuck just like Solano did or your career will be in ruins.
Puro

Post by Puro on Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:48 pm

You too, Diafra Sahko. Run!

The fat fuck will never be happy seeing Enner and you scoring goals for West Ham. Beneath that mask of fake smiles when you two score goals hides a racist fat fuck who in reality wishes Carroll or Downing or Nolan or Noble score them goals. NOT YOU TWO!

Run Diafra. That's why you can't score goals now because he benched Enner and started Carroll in his place. No matter how much better than Carroll you and Enner are, the fat fuck will bench one of you. Learn from Solano. TFS!
Kimbo

Post by Kimbo on Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:36 pm

Solano can come in as a coach, we need Pardew's backroom staff gone aswell.

Anyway, official stuff

Newcastle United FC ‏@NUFC 41s41 seconds ago
BREAKING: Alan Pardew has been given permission to speak to @CPFC about the club's vacant managerial position. #NUFC

Kimbo

Post by Kimbo on Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:06 pm

Alan Irvine sacked aswell at WBA, maybe they want to beat us to Pulis or Sherwood. Very Happy
christmasborocooper

Number of posts : 39348

Post by christmasborocooper on Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:06 pm

You guys might take Irvine
Kimbo

Post by Kimbo on Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:11 pm

Well they will go the the usual suspects i'm sure, with us things are harder to predict, we might end up with a random 90s man like Roy Evans or Joe Royle.
Puro

Post by Puro on Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:22 pm

Kimbo wrote:Solano can come in as a coach, we need Pardew's backroom staff gone aswell.

Anyway, official stuff

Newcastle United FC ‏@NUFC 41s41 seconds ago
BREAKING: Alan Pardew has been given permission to speak to @CPFC about the club's vacant managerial position. #NUFC

Solano's not a bad choice considering he bleeds Newcastle's colors plus I'm sure he learned a few things under Robson. He did well coaching Universitario but the fans didn't like him because of his playing days at rival Sporting Cristal so he was not a good fit they thought. He then went to Canada to coach some second division team and was doing well apparently until the club lost some funds or something.

Solano said that Motherwell or some Scottish club has interviewed him or want to find out about his interest in coaching there in the backwater known as Scottish football.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:40 am