Premier League 1st January 2015

christmasborocooper

Number of posts : 39348
Registration date : 2006-08-06

Re: Premier League 1st January 2015

Post by christmasborocooper on Thu Jan 01, 2015 7:20 pm

Puro wrote:
christmasborocooper wrote:Thing this pretty much guarantees Kane his call up. I wonder if he'll just get left on the bench like Berahino did..

He's good, a very good poacher and Pochettino is developing his overall game. The problem I see looming is that the zionist media will hype him and he may believe his own hype just like Wilshere and Barkley. Kane's got to understand he is no where near of being the finished product and he must be humble unlike Wilshere and Barkley.

A humbly Londoner? I'll believe it when I see it.
Puro

Number of posts : 10676
Registration date : 2006-09-12

Post by Puro on Thu Jan 01, 2015 7:21 pm

Fey wrote:So many goals...I blame it on the many games in a week. This is the week where the EPL shows its the best league in the world(most entertaining cause La Liga is better qualitywise)

Tina Fey, six hours until the HUUUUUUUUUUGE Ohio State vs. Alabama clash of the titans. Shocked Whoop Whoop Whoop Whoop Whoop Whoop Whoop Whoop Whoop Whoop Whoop Whoop Whoop Whoop Whoop Whoop Whoop Whoop Whoop Whoop Whoop Whoop Whoop Whoop Whoop Whoop Whoop Whoop Whoop Whoop Whoop Whoop Whoop

I'm so jacked up for that game and will drink like a mother fucker. Gotta start the year well, ain't that right, Brian!

Brian 2468

Number of posts : 1053
Registration date : 2011-08-08

Post by Brian 2468 on Thu Jan 01, 2015 7:21 pm

Ship Paulinho out sorry😎

Brian 2468

Post by Brian 2468 on Thu Jan 01, 2015 7:21 pm

Ship Paulinho out sorry😎
ERIK LAMELA

Number of posts : 1552
Registration date : 2012-04-11

Post by ERIK LAMELA on Thu Jan 01, 2015 7:23 pm

We just need a Chelsea sending off now to guarantee the perfect Mourinho post-match interview.
Fey

Number of posts : 35341
Supports : Feyenoord and Manchester United
Favourite Player : ??#$ Error, John Guidetti, Jordy Clasie
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Post by Fey on Thu Jan 01, 2015 7:24 pm

Is Chelsea bottling the title?
Puro

Post by Puro on Thu Jan 01, 2015 7:26 pm

Look! Mira!

Tottenham have surpassed Arsenal. Shocked

Brian 2468

Post by Brian 2468 on Thu Jan 01, 2015 7:27 pm

Puro...... Spurs started my year off brilliantly everything else is a bonus............ Time for our big dinner a movie and the football game tonight.😎😎😎😎
Puro

Post by Puro on Thu Jan 01, 2015 7:28 pm

Brian 2468 wrote:Puro...... Spurs started my year off brilliantly everything else is a bonus............ Time for our big dinner a movie and the football game tonight.😎😎😎😎

Sounds like a good plan! <Ale>
ERIK LAMELA

Post by ERIK LAMELA on Thu Jan 01, 2015 7:29 pm

Mes amis, it is 3:30am but of course I am too excited to sleep! What film should I watch?

Brian 2468

Post by Brian 2468 on Thu Jan 01, 2015 7:34 pm

Are you in aussieland
Super Progress

Number of posts : 15428
Supports : Real Madrid + Mierda inchada en un palo
Favourite Player : Laudrup,Cassano,Totti, Zidane,Marcelo, Pepe!,Guti, PROGRESS

Post by Super Progress on Thu Jan 01, 2015 7:44 pm

Wonderfully entertaining games today. Normally goal fests aren't my thing in general but this was great. 3.3 goal average today Shocked

Congrats to Tottenham fans on here

Chelsea looked woeful on the right side of defence. Ivanovic in particularly looked out of it. Strange subs from Mourinho and that cost him because I'm not at all convinced Tottenham wouldn't have thrown it away if Chelsea had taken a couple of chances. Typical of Tottenham that you never felt sure about the result no matter the lead. Hazard and Kane were great to watch.
ERIK LAMELA

Post by ERIK LAMELA on Thu Jan 01, 2015 7:44 pm

Brian 2468 wrote:Are you in aussieland

Yep.
Luis

Number of posts : 26261
Supports : Liverpool
Favourite Player : Luis Garcia, Danny Agger, Pedro, Pepe Reina, Luis Suarez, Raul Meireles, Juan Mata, Jordan Henderson
Registration date : 2007-03-28

Post by Luis on Thu Jan 01, 2015 7:53 pm

Fair play, Spurs have finally grown a bit of balls.

Mourinho as cretinous as ever in his post match presser. The ref wasn't even bad today - the only real mistakes he made were not sending off Cahill for about 2 or 3 yellow to red card offences.
Isco Benny

Number of posts : 19645
Supports : Spurs, FOLLOWS (just for worms): Werder Bremen, Lazio, Ferencvaros, Valencia, El Classico, Angleterre, Magyarorszag
Favourite Player : Don't cha wish your left back was BAE? Don't cha
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Post by Isco Benny on Thu Jan 01, 2015 8:18 pm

Puro wrote:
christmasborocooper wrote:Thing this pretty much guarantees Kane his call up. I wonder if he'll just get left on the bench like Berahino did..

He's good, a very good poacher and Pochettino is developing his overall game. The problem I see looming is that the zionist media will hype him and he may believe his own hype just like Wilshere and Barkley. Kane's got to understand he is no where near of being the finished product and he must be humble unlike Wilshere and Barkley.

Goal poacher who creates/assists and scores regularly from distance Rolling Eyes

I agree the media need to lay off him and avoid hyping him up. What does make me laugh is hearing people claim he is just a poacher.

Puro, I agree with you that Chadli was up there as MOTM. Kane and Chadli were the stand out players today, however Kane's equalizer out of nothing changed the momentum of the game completely. At that point Chelsea were one up and adopting the typical Mourinho counter attacking approach. Kane's goal revitalized the belief in the team. Absolutely top class goal and performance. Scarcely able to believe it given recent capitulations to the top 4 clubs. Pochettino must be doing something right behind the scenes.

Brian 2468

Post by Brian 2468 on Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:05 pm

Fazio is only a few brainy points above Walker on a good day Wink If Vertonghen can strike up a partnership with him our goals against will improve, that will make them more consistent.

Walker over the 90 minutes did not do that bad against Hazard considering he is just getting back after a long lay-off.
S4P

Number of posts : 14358
Supports : Chelsea
Registration date : 2007-03-24

Post by S4P on Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:48 pm

We had to get the second goal during the 10-15 minutes when we were on top and looking dangerous in the first half. Unfortunately Oscar fluffed his chance and soon after Kane punished us in the most ruthless of manners

Cahill and, to a lesser extent, Terry, had a mare. I can't think of a game where I've seen both look so unsettled so often as they did tonight. Kane was phenomenal (and has to be starting for England), whilst Chadli looked very impressive too

Congrats to TS & Bernd you bastards Ale

Worrying that City have caught up with us, however, given that we've now played virtually all of the big boys and bogey teams away (Everton, City, United, Liverpool, Newcastle, Southampton and Spurs), and only have Villa and Arsenal of those big team/bogey team away games to come I feel confident about the second half of the season
Super Progress

Number of posts : 15428
Supports : Real Madrid + Mierda inchada en un palo
Favourite Player : Laudrup,Cassano,Totti, Zidane,Marcelo, Pepe!,Guti, PROGRESS

Post by Super Progress on Thu Jan 01, 2015 10:05 pm

S4P wrote:We had to get the second goal during the 10-15 minutes when we were on top and looking dangerous in the first half. Unfortunately Oscar fluffed his chance and soon after Kane punished us in the most ruthless of manners

Cahill and, to a lesser extent, Terry, had a mare. I can't think of a game where I've seen both look so unsettled so often as they did tonight. Kane was phenomenal (and has to be starting for England), whilst Chadli looked very impressive too

Worrying that City have caught up with us, however, given that we've now played virtually all of the big boys and bogey teams away (Everton, City, United, Liverpool, Newcastle, Southampton and Spurs), and only have Villa and Arsenal of those big team/bogey team away games to come I feel confident about the second half of the season
This was a great and entertaining game but I doubt there are too many lessons to be learned for Chelsea. Sometimes games like this just happen. It might have some positive effect on Tottenham but I doubt it given their record. So I would hardly be worried except for the fact that you have dropped points in such a quick succession. I never thought it was in the bags for Chelsea due to City's strength and that I expect(ed) City to drop out of Cl before Chelsea. As you say the programme favors Chelsea:

christmasborocooper

Post by christmasborocooper on Thu Jan 01, 2015 10:33 pm

Huth having fun on Twitter tonight

Luis

Favourite Player : Luis Garcia, Danny Agger, Pedro, Pepe Reina, Luis Suarez, Raul Meireles, Juan Mata, Jordan Henderson

Post by Luis on Thu Jan 01, 2015 10:44 pm

So Gerrard is going at the end of this season. What will Kimmy, Puro and ALL Chelsea, United and Everton fans do without him?
Kimbo

Number of posts : 38169

Post by Kimbo on Thu Jan 01, 2015 10:46 pm

German sense of humour.
Kimbo

Number of posts : 38169

Post by Kimbo on Thu Jan 01, 2015 10:48 pm

Luis wrote:So Gerrard is going at the end of this season. What will Kimmy, Puro and ALL Chelsea, United and Everton fans do without him?

How would you feel if he signs for Pittsburgh Chiefs are whatever the fuck and ends up at Arsenal for the whole of next season on loan?
Luis

Post by Luis on Thu Jan 01, 2015 10:51 pm

Kimbo wrote:
Luis wrote:So Gerrard is going at the end of this season. What will Kimmy, Puro and ALL Chelsea, United and Everton fans do without him?

How would you feel if he signs for Pittsburgh Chiefs are whatever the fuck and ends up at Arsenal for the whole of next season on loan?

Not bothered - I don't mind Arsenal and he's so antithetical to their style that it would benefit us more than them...

Gerrard is the best player I've ever seen in a Liverpool shirt and without him we wouldn't have won the trophies we have done in the last 10-15 years. He doesn't fit our style of play now and he's lost a lot of what made him a great player - it's time for him to go.

In terms of our next captain we have a decision to make - not really sure Henderson is a leader just yet.
christmasborocooper

Post by christmasborocooper on Thu Jan 01, 2015 10:59 pm

New York need to get on this and see if they can revive the can they play together debate.

Brian 2468

Post by Brian 2468 on Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:01 pm

Lamps win that contest 😎
Luis

Post by Luis on Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:03 pm

Lampard is keeping City in the title race - Mourinho must be loving that.

Brian 2468

Post by Brian 2468 on Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:05 pm

Think lamps style of game is easier to utilize as a old senior player.
Isco Benny

Number of posts : 19645
Supports : Spurs, FOLLOWS (just for worms): Werder Bremen, Lazio, Ferencvaros, Valencia, El Classico, Angleterre, Magyarorszag
Favourite Player : Don't cha wish your left back was BAE? Don't cha

Post by Isco Benny on Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:16 pm

S4P wrote:We had to get the second goal during the 10-15 minutes when we were on top and looking dangerous in the first half. Unfortunately Oscar fluffed his chance and soon after Kane punished us in the most ruthless of manners

Ale You had us on the ropes after the first. Hence why Kane's goal out of nothing was so crucial. Equally crucial was Lloris' save off Fabregas at 4-2. That goes in with 20 minutes left and we probably would have crumbled.

Kudos to Hazard for both getting straight back up after the Fazio challenge that Mourinho decided was a penalty from 30 yards away, and then also telling him it was a fair tackle post game. Hazard was/is an incredible player and seems equally decent too. Mourinho will probably sell him for his temerity in the summer.

5 homegrown players in that starting line up today. No wonder we now shit on Feyenoords academy Laughing
debaser

Number of posts : 22064
Supports : Aston Villa and Shrewsbury Town

Post by debaser on Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:43 pm

Imagine supporting Aston Villa. Just. Imagine.
Fey

Number of posts : 35341
Supports : Feyenoord and Manchester United
Favourite Player : ??#$ Error, John Guidetti, Jordy Clasie

Post by Fey on Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:17 am

Isco Benny wrote:

5 homegrown players in that starting line up today. No wonder we now shit on Feyenoords academy Laughing

If England gets to the semi-final with 5 homegrown Spuds players, then we will talk. Like men. Naked and such.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:23 am