Premier League Fixtures February 7-8th 2015

Share
avatar
debaser

Number of posts : 22064
Age : 32
Supports : Aston Villa and Shrewsbury Town
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Re: Premier League Fixtures February 7-8th 2015

Post by debaser on Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:25 pm

for the love of god. what the fuck defending was that. horrendous.
avatar
Luis

Number of posts : 26261
Age : 26
Supports : Liverpool
Favourite Player : Luis Garcia, Danny Agger, Pedro, Pepe Reina, Luis Suarez, Raul Meireles, Juan Mata, Jordan Henderson
Registration date : 2007-03-28

Re: Premier League Fixtures February 7-8th 2015

Post by Luis on Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:32 pm

Ibe starting for us today. Sturridge on the bench.
avatar
Fey

Number of posts : 35347
Supports : Feyenoord and Manchester United
Favourite Player : ??#$ Error, John Guidetti, Jordy Clasie
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Re: Premier League Fixtures February 7-8th 2015

Post by Fey on Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:35 pm

Poch...isnt that the man that claims he is the reason behinds Southamptons current succes?

Tell, is it better to wake up to this result or a blolly from your local Essex girl? Cause your clearly didnt watch this game other then look it up on footmob cause Arsenal deserved to win, obviously.

As for your homeproduced talents..



Oh dear.
avatar
Isco Benny

Number of posts : 19647
Age : 37
Supports : Spurs, FOLLOWS (just for worms): Werder Bremen, Lazio, Ferencvaros, Valencia, El Classico, Angleterre, Magyarorszag
Favourite Player : Don't cha wish your left back was BAE? Don't cha
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Re: Premier League Fixtures February 7-8th 2015

Post by Isco Benny on Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:01 pm

Ive been up since 330am out with the LA Spurs supporters club you teletext watching mongoloid Laugh

Assuming anyone gives a shit about that photo is hilarious. Kane looked utterly distraught scoring today against the club he once got bullied into supporting at the age of 8. That lap he did of the pitch at the end was particularly muted. Bellend lol!
avatar
debaser

Number of posts : 22064
Age : 32
Supports : Aston Villa and Shrewsbury Town
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Re: Premier League Fixtures February 7-8th 2015

Post by debaser on Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:02 pm

very frustrating. caught Chelsea on a bad day, but gave them two pathetically easy goals. and no conviction about the team when chasing the game - never looked like they had slightest belief we can equalise in last 20 mins.

least QPR & Leicester lost, and Hull got sucker punched.
avatar
Fey

Number of posts : 35347
Supports : Feyenoord and Manchester United
Favourite Player : ??#$ Error, John Guidetti, Jordy Clasie
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Re: Premier League Fixtures February 7-8th 2015

Post by Fey on Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:07 pm

Isco Benny wrote:Ive been up since 330am out with the LA Spurs supporters club

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

GTFO

There is a LA SS division?

Or is it just you?

OMG

This is awesome Emily, the money I would pay to join that club for a night.

Do they have chants?
avatar
Luis

Number of posts : 26261
Age : 26
Supports : Liverpool
Favourite Player : Luis Garcia, Danny Agger, Pedro, Pepe Reina, Luis Suarez, Raul Meireles, Juan Mata, Jordan Henderson
Registration date : 2007-03-28

Re: Premier League Fixtures February 7-8th 2015

Post by Luis on Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:08 pm

Southampton will not fucking go away.

City are nothing without Yaya. Chelsea should kick on now and win the title comfortably.
avatar
Isco Benny

Number of posts : 19647
Age : 37
Supports : Spurs, FOLLOWS (just for worms): Werder Bremen, Lazio, Ferencvaros, Valencia, El Classico, Angleterre, Magyarorszag
Favourite Player : Don't cha wish your left back was BAE? Don't cha
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Re: Premier League Fixtures February 7-8th 2015

Post by Isco Benny on Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:30 pm

Fey wrote:
Isco Benny wrote:Ive been up since 330am out with the LA Spurs supporters club

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

GTFO

There is a LA SS division?

Or is it just you?

OMG

This is awesome Emily, the money I would pay to join that club for a night.

Do they have chants?

I know this may come as a surprise, but Brits like to travel. This isnt outer mongolia FFS. Plus plenty of yanks into sawker in California. There 90 watching the game this morning, the bloke who runs it even gave me the headcount. And yes, they chant. And yes, if you're ever in LA I will take you out with them, even if you're a Rottendam plastic manc c**t.
avatar
christmasborocooper

Number of posts : 39348
Age : 30
Registration date : 2006-08-06

Re: Premier League Fixtures February 7-8th 2015

Post by christmasborocooper on Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:08 pm

Lallana injured?
avatar
Luis

Number of posts : 26261
Age : 26
Supports : Liverpool
Favourite Player : Luis Garcia, Danny Agger, Pedro, Pepe Reina, Luis Suarez, Raul Meireles, Juan Mata, Jordan Henderson
Registration date : 2007-03-28

Re: Premier League Fixtures February 7-8th 2015

Post by Luis on Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:19 pm

Must be Cooper.

An ok half from us - midfield letting us down - Gerrard, Henderson and Allen offering very little. Ibe so close, shame.

Sturridge on for one of the midfielders will win this.

Brian 2468

Number of posts : 1054
Registration date : 2011-08-08

Re: Premier League Fixtures February 7-8th 2015

Post by Brian 2468 on Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:21 pm

0-0 halftime looking for a big finish.
@ Kimbo bollocks Spurs won today they're getting better buy the dozen.
avatar
Kimbo

Number of posts : 38170
Registration date : 2006-08-06

Re: Premier League Fixtures February 7-8th 2015

Post by Kimbo on Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:42 pm

So did Everton give Stevie G a guard of honour as was suggested in the press? I heard Duncan Ferguson is going to sing 'I Try' by Macy Gray at the end, there won't be a dry eye in Goodison.
avatar
Fey

Number of posts : 35347
Supports : Feyenoord and Manchester United
Favourite Player : ??#$ Error, John Guidetti, Jordy Clasie
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Re: Premier League Fixtures February 7-8th 2015

Post by Fey on Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:58 pm

What a shit game, I wonder if the Everton LA supportersgroup came out of bed for this, they must be furious.
avatar
ERIK LAMELA

Number of posts : 1552
Registration date : 2012-04-11

Re: Premier League Fixtures February 7-8th 2015

Post by ERIK LAMELA on Sun Feb 08, 2015 6:49 am

Isco Benny wrote:
Fey wrote:
Isco Benny wrote:Ive been up since 330am out with the LA Spurs supporters club

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

GTFO

There is a LA SS division?

Or is it just you?

OMG

This is awesome Emily, the money I would pay to join that club for a night.

Do they have chants?

I know this may come as a surprise, but Brits like to travel. This isnt outer mongolia FFS. Plus plenty of yanks into sawker in California. There 90 watching the game this morning, the bloke who runs it even gave me the headcount. And yes, they chant. And yes, if you're ever in LA I will take you out with them, even if you're a Rottendam plastic manc c**t.

Bernardo, I'm in!
avatar
Puro

Number of posts : 10676
Registration date : 2006-09-12

Re: Premier League Fixtures February 7-8th 2015

Post by Puro on Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:45 am

Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh

0trick like always distorting or outright lying about what I have said about footballers. Laugh Ale

The South American U20 Tournament just finished.

#1 Argentina - CHAMPIONS (Qualified to 2015 World Cup and 2016 Olympics)
#2 Colombia (2015 WC and 2016 Olympics playoff against Concacaf team)
#3 Uruguay (2015 WC and 2015 Pan-American Games)
#4 Brasil (2015 WC and 2015 Pan-American Games)
#5 Per (2015 Pan-American Games)
#6 Paraguay (2015 Pan-American Games)
#7 Ecuador
#8 Venezuela
#9 Chile
#10 Bolivia

Among many talented players from the top 6 teams, the Argies Mammana (defender) and Correa (attacking midfielder) look like future stars.

stinger

Number of posts : 6477
Age : 37
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Re: Premier League Fixtures February 7-8th 2015

Post by stinger on Sun Feb 08, 2015 8:53 am

Congrats.

[quote="Isco Benny"]
Fey wrote:

Absolutely deserved victory. Arsenal came to do to us what they did to City. That it backfired in the end is a win for football, a win for everything that is righteous and pure in life. Particularly academy product Harold Edward Kane, Ryan Mason, Nabil Bentaleb and Danny Rose proving you dont have to buy bug eyed Germans or Long nosed Spaniards to win important matches. Lets remember, if Puro had his way we woulf have had Paulinho misplacing passes to a wandering offside Soldado
lol!
avatar
christmasborocooper

Number of posts : 39348
Age : 30
Registration date : 2006-08-06

Re: Premier League Fixtures February 7-8th 2015

Post by christmasborocooper on Sun Feb 08, 2015 2:54 pm

Big Nige Pearson seems to be an absolute arsehole then.. Maybe he's cracking up.
avatar
Puro

Number of posts : 10676
Registration date : 2006-09-12

Re: Premier League Fixtures February 7-8th 2015

Post by Puro on Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:45 pm

Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh

Oh how the Everton fan doesn't like the fact that I exposed Barkley (his 'saviour') a long time ago as yet another overhyped piece of shit! lol! lol! lol!

Everton are on an unbeaten run and playing their best football of the season WITHOUT HIM! Laugh

Barkley is Wilshere. TFS! ALL HYPE.

Remember when the media went into over drive when Barkley scored one goal against QPR! lol!

Walters scored THREE against QPR and they hardly gave the Irish a paragraph. Laugh Walters don't tick the boxes for the zionist media. Laugh Laugh Laugh Ale

Yes, stinger, I KILLED your dream, your "60 million" piece of shite! Laugh Laugh Laugh Ale
avatar
Kimbo

Number of posts : 38170
Registration date : 2006-08-06

Re: Premier League Fixtures February 7-8th 2015

Post by Kimbo on Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:47 pm

christmasborocooper wrote:Big Nige Pearson seems to be an absolute arsehole then.. Maybe he's cracking up.

He's just a weirdo, I saw someone describe yesterdays incident as like a drunk you come across that can't work out if he wants to befriend you or fight you.
avatar
Puro

Number of posts : 10676
Registration date : 2006-09-12

Re: Premier League Fixtures February 7-8th 2015

Post by Puro on Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:59 pm

christmasborocooper wrote:Big Nige Pearson seems to be an absolute arsehole then.. Maybe he's cracking up.

I'm planning to make big money with him. I got him at 10 odds. Should recover the money I didn't win with Hughes (fucking Bojan saved his ass!).

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL CRouch!!!! Whoop Whoop Whoop

CA$$$$$$$$$HHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Brian 2468

Number of posts : 1054
Registration date : 2011-08-08

Re: Premier League Fixtures February 7-8th 2015

Post by Brian 2468 on Sun Feb 08, 2015 4:11 pm

Puro wrote:Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh

Oh how the Everton fan doesn't like the fact that I exposed Barkley (his 'saviour') a long time ago as yet another overhyped piece of shit! lol! lol! lol!

Everton are on an unbeaten run and playing their best football of the season WITHOUT HIM! Laugh

Barkley is Wilshere. TFS! ALL HYPE.

Remember when the media went into over drive when Barkley scored one goal against QPR! lol!

Walters scored THREE against QPR and they hardly gave the Irish a paragraph. Laugh Walters don't tick the boxes for the zionist media. Laugh Laugh Laugh Ale

Yes, stinger, I KILLED your dream, your "60 million" piece of shite! Laugh Laugh Laugh Ale

Puro: Funny your completely wrong call on Kane makes Barkey's hype by the media insignificant.<Ale> Biggrin
avatar
christmasborocooper

Number of posts : 39348
Age : 30
Registration date : 2006-08-06

Re: Premier League Fixtures February 7-8th 2015

Post by christmasborocooper on Sun Feb 08, 2015 4:22 pm

Kimbo wrote:
christmasborocooper wrote:Big Nige Pearson seems to be an absolute arsehole then.. Maybe he's cracking up.

He's just a weirdo, I saw someone describe yesterdays incident as like a drunk you come across that can't work out if he wants to befriend you or fight you.

Haha.

It was just bizarre. He was talking like he'd been attacked, rather than being the one accidentally getting knocked over who then grabbed a man by the throat.
avatar
Puro

Number of posts : 10676
Registration date : 2006-09-12

Re: Premier League Fixtures February 7-8th 2015

Post by Puro on Sun Feb 08, 2015 4:56 pm

Brian 2468 wrote:
Puro wrote:Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh

Oh how the Everton fan doesn't like the fact that I exposed Barkley (his 'saviour') a long time ago as yet another overhyped piece of shit! lol! lol! lol!

Everton are on an unbeaten run and playing their best football of the season WITHOUT HIM! Laugh

Barkley is Wilshere. TFS! ALL HYPE.

Remember when the media went into over drive when Barkley scored one goal against QPR! lol!

Walters scored THREE against QPR and they hardly gave the Irish a paragraph. Laugh Walters don't tick the boxes for the zionist media. Laugh Laugh Laugh Ale

Yes, stinger, I KILLED your dream, your "60 million" piece of shite! Laugh Laugh Laugh Ale

Puro: Funny your completely wrong call on Kane makes Barkey's hype by the media insignificant.<Ale> Biggrin

lol! lol! lol! You remember what you want to remember. Biggrin

A few months ago I said that I like Kane. What I said was that he was useless outside the box (and he was until Pochettino and his assistants taught him how to play the position) and that was a shame because he does have the instinct of a poacher. He's learned from his coaches well.

I wasn't wrong at all about Kane just like I haven't been wrong about Wilshere and Barkley. It's difficult to give me any credit I know because I said a long time ago that England was shite! Biggrin <Ale>

England are Honduras (with only ten players) level. TFS!

Brian 2468

Number of posts : 1054
Registration date : 2011-08-08

Re: Premier League Fixtures February 7-8th 2015

Post by Brian 2468 on Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:03 pm

Hammers just a bit better the 1st half. The ref let almost everything go as well.
avatar
Fey

Number of posts : 35347
Supports : Feyenoord and Manchester United
Favourite Player : ??#$ Error, John Guidetti, Jordy Clasie
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Re: Premier League Fixtures February 7-8th 2015

Post by Fey on Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:15 pm

SACK PARDEW NOW!!!!

Brian 2468

Number of posts : 1054
Registration date : 2011-08-08

Re: Premier League Fixtures February 7-8th 2015

Post by Brian 2468 on Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:18 pm

Puro wrote:
Brian 2468 wrote:
Puro wrote:Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh

Oh how the Everton fan doesn't like the fact that I exposed Barkley (his 'saviour') a long time ago as yet another overhyped piece of shit! lol! lol! lol!

Everton are on an unbeaten run and playing their best football of the season WITHOUT HIM! Laugh

Barkley is Wilshere. TFS! ALL HYPE.

Remember when the media went into over drive when Barkley scored one goal against QPR! lol!

Walters scored THREE against QPR and they hardly gave the Irish a paragraph. Laugh Walters don't tick the boxes for the zionist media. Laugh Laugh Laugh Ale

Yes, stinger, I KILLED your dream, your "60 million" piece of shite! Laugh Laugh Laugh Ale

Puro: Funny your completely wrong call on Kane makes Barkey's hype by the media insignificant.<Ale> Biggrin

lol! lol! lol! You remember what you want to remember. Biggrin

A few months ago I said that I like Kane. What I said was that he was useless outside the box (and he was until Pochettino and his assistants taught him how to play the position) and that was a shame because he does have the instinct of a poacher. He's learned from his coaches well.

I wasn't wrong at all about Kane just like I haven't been wrong about Wilshere and Barkley. It's difficult to give me any credit I know because I said a long time ago that England was shite! Biggrin <Ale>

England are Honduras (with only ten players) level. TFS!

LOL lol! We all remember what we want to remember. <Ale> No you do say some valid stuff from time to time but that one small positive remark was covered with other limey slagging negative trumpeting. Cool Even though I can tell in your negative takes on Kanes your slowly being impressed by his growth unlike you I will not be bias and say Pochettino and his assistants taught him how to play the position good players first and foremost have the ability and second intelligence to learn and use the Knowledge environment surrounding them. Do you guys really want to make me think.. jocolor
avatar
Fey

Number of posts : 35347
Supports : Feyenoord and Manchester United
Favourite Player : ??#$ Error, John Guidetti, Jordy Clasie
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Re: Premier League Fixtures February 7-8th 2015

Post by Fey on Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:49 pm

Falcao turned shite so fast!!
avatar
Kimbo

Number of posts : 38170
Registration date : 2006-08-06

Re: Premier League Fixtures February 7-8th 2015

Post by Kimbo on Sun Feb 08, 2015 6:11 pm

Fey wrote:SACK PARDEW NOW!!!!

We got fucked by Stoke earlier in the season under your man, this shit was an improvement. pig Ale

Brian 2468

Number of posts : 1054
Registration date : 2011-08-08

Re: Premier League Fixtures February 7-8th 2015

Post by Brian 2468 on Sun Feb 08, 2015 6:11 pm

Fey wrote:Falcao turned shite so fast!!
right and RVP both were not effective Shocked
avatar
christmasborocooper

Number of posts : 39348
Age : 30
Registration date : 2006-08-06

Re: Premier League Fixtures February 7-8th 2015

Post by christmasborocooper on Sun Feb 08, 2015 8:22 pm

Big Nige gone Ale

Turns out you can't do badly on the league AND strangle someone.

Sponsored content

Re: Premier League Fixtures February 7-8th 2015

Post by Sponsored content


    Current date/time is Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:16 am