Mercado de verano: la Liga transfers - Summer 2015

Fey

Number of posts : 35347
Supports : Feyenoord and Manchester United
Favourite Player : ??#$ Error, John Guidetti, Jordy Clasie
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Re: Mercado de verano: la Liga transfers - Summer 2015

Post by Fey on Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:14 pm

Doubt he is gonna start there, but we shall see, he is talented, thats for sure.

stinger

Number of posts : 6477
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Post by stinger on Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:28 pm

Deluded F*ck™ wrote:Carrasco is brilliant signing for Atletico.

Carrasco - Jackson - Griezmann Shocked
And Vietto.

Atletico will be deadly with counter attacks.

Post by Guest on Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:36 pm

I heard that Griezmann might be getting played on the left wing, where Arda Turan used to play..
Fey

Post by Fey on Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:28 pm

No

Post by Guest on Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:51 pm

LOL that looks weird. He doesn't suit white.

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:55 pm

We (Atletico) have signed CB Stefan Savic.
Jaime

Number of posts : 32027
Supports : Real Madrid CF
Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Post by Jaime on Mon Jul 20, 2015 4:17 pm

Filipe Luis back to Atletico for 16m. ok

Post by Guest on Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:58 pm

Best LB in the world. cheers

Chelsea's loss, they didn't really give him a chance did they? He's much better going forward than Azipuelta (I can't spell) is.
Jaime

Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal

Post by Jaime on Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:17 pm

Messi from La Masia wrote:Best LB in the world. cheers

Chelsea's loss, they didn't really give him a chance did they? He's much better going forward than Azipuelta (I can't spell) is.

Filipe never was really a Jose style player so I found it confusing that he moved to Chelsea in the first place.
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:49 pm

A few odds and ends.

*Mario Suarez moves to Fiorentina. Was made official by both clubs although I haven't seen any rumours about the fee.

*Arsenal being linked with a 12m move for Sergi Samper. #LaMasia

*Pedro looks to be close to a move to Man Utd. 24m + 6m in variables apparently. #LaMasia

*Real Madrid being linked with a move for Ricardo Rodriguez. Swiss international from Wolfsburg. I don't know if I've ever seen him to be honest but a lot of people rate him really high. It sounds like Coentrao's days are numbered and if/when he leaves the only other left back besides Marcelo is Arbeloa.

*Liverpool still being linked with a 20m move for Illarra. A lot of conflicting reports - some say that he is definitely leaving others saying that Rafa is happy with him. Who knows.

*Valencia have finally landed a goalkeeper to stand in for Diego Alves. Australian goalkeeper Mathew Ryan. He's actually the third Australian player to play in La Liga. Signed from Club Brugge. Saw one report saying 7m was the fee but I don't know if that is official.

*Diego Llorente moves to Rayo Vallecano. I'm happy for him to get a chance in Primera. It will hurt Castilla especially with Derik Osede leaving also but he should be a good first division player.

*Speaking of Rayo, they have made an offer for Michu. It will all come down to whether or not he is willing to take a smaller salary to move back to Rayo. If it doesn't work, apparently Rayo is trying to get Raul Jimenez on loan from Atletico.

*Betis being linked with Osvaldo. Bizarre.

*Manuel Iturra leaves Granada for Udinese. Apparently Inter's Rene Krhin could be the replacement.

*Joaquin Larrivey leaves Celta to get oil money play for Baniyas of Abu Dhabi. 4m is the rumoured transfer fee.

*Fernando Llorente now being linked with a move to Barcelona as Lucho realises that he has now chased of all of his backup forwards. Sounds like he could still end up in Madrid but it will depend on how much De Gea ends up costing if Benitez is allowed to sign him. Pep would probably be furious if he signed for Barcelona but he could be a throwback to Julio Salinas.

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:47 pm

I am disappointed that Manuel Iturra is leaving La Liga, very good player, I remember him owning AC Milan in the CL for Malaga.
bluenine

Number of posts : 22997
Supports : www.footballspeak.com
Favourite Player : Zanetti

Post by bluenine on Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:00 pm

Messi from La Masia wrote:I am disappointed that Manuel Iturra is leaving La Liga, very good player, I remember him owning AC Milan in the CL for Malaga.

The way the Udinese-Granada-Watford model works, going from Granada to Udinese is a promotion. Now they will hype him up for a big transfer next summer.

stinger

Post by stinger on Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:26 pm

Young Spanish players are still pushing to ruin their careers by moving to England way too early. This time Aleix Garcia left Villarreal and signed with... Manchester City Doh

Normally I would mention that he does seem to be quite talented based on preseason matches I've watched, but since he signed with City it really doesn't matter.

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:22 pm

I don't even know who Aleix Garcia is.

I have come to understand that it doesn't matter what players Spanish clubs sell. That Spanish clubs always replace them with equally as good players. It's still the best league and will be for the considerable future.

stinger

Post by stinger on Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:45 pm

Gerard Moreno signed with Espanyol. Apparently Villarreal has first refusal clause, but I am very sad that he left Yellow Submarine. Espanyol is his boyhood club and he wanted to play more, but I still would prefer to keep him and play him more over getting Soldado.

Uche, Gio, Moreno, Vietto, Cheryshev, Cani, Campbell and Moi Gomez - it was 8 forwards/wingers from last season for Villarreal, not even a single one will be there this season (Moi is on loan though).

Bakambu, Soldado, Samu Castillejo, Samu Garcia, Baptistao, Matias Nahuel and hopefully one more winger addition (plus Jonathan dos Santos will be playing there too) - this will have to be enough this year.

Post by Guest on Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:00 pm

My man Goldado is coming back home to La Liga. Sad  He was always too classy for the Donkey's Premier League. I genuinely believe he is a top 5 striker in the world when on form. His finishing and positioning are fantastic. Very good technique as well.

stinger

Post by stinger on Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:10 pm

Even in La Liga he was overrated - mostly scoring against weaker teams. I also prefer strikers who can more aften score 1 per match and not like Soldado 2-3 goals in high wins for their teams and then having slump for a few weeks.

He will have his chances in Villarreal though, so hopefully he will be converting them. He is useless when he doesn't, as his overall game is quite poor.
Forza Italia!Forza Milan!

Number of posts : 4759
Supports : Italia and Milan
Registration date : 2007-05-10

Post by Forza Italia!Forza Milan! on Sun Aug 16, 2015 1:06 pm

Reports suggest that Kovacic to Real Madrid is done for 30 million euros +.
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:23 pm

stinger wrote:Even in La Liga he was overrated - mostly scoring against weaker teams. I also prefer strikers who can more aften score 1 per match and not like Soldado 2-3 goals in high wins for their teams and then having slump for a few weeks.

He will have his chances in Villarreal though, so hopefully he will be converting them. He is useless when he doesn't, as his overall game is quite poor.

So true!!!! And he scored a lot of penalties. Was always sure that he would flop at Spurs.
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:25 pm

Forza Italia!Forza Milan! wrote:Reports suggest that Kovacic to Real Madrid is done for 30 million euros +.

Was just saying in the RM thread, it's an odd one for Rafa because I was sure that he would go for a pure DM. But it does give us an alternative to both Kroos (who ended up playing way too many minutes last year) and Modric (we struggled when he was out injured).

Jaime

Post by Jaime on Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:45 pm

stinger wrote:Young Spanish players are still pushing to ruin their careers by moving to England way too early. This time Aleix Garcia left Villarreal and signed with... Manchester City Doh

Normally I would mention that he does seem to be quite talented based on preseason matches I've watched, but since he signed with City it really doesn't matter.

Agree! Same with Jose Angel Pozo. They all think they are gonna turn out to be like Cesc but most end up like Pacheco.
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:45 pm

I'll try and get the table updated in the next couple of days.

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:59 pm

Otamendi is going to Man City. That shitty oil club will suit him down to the ground, instead of a classy club like Valencia. All he cares about is money. Whore. I hope we buy Garay to replace him.

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:16 pm

I hope he breaks his leg the fucking traitor c**t. He was a substitute at Porto and after one good season he thinks he is too big for Valencia. Money WHORE. Same with Aguero, he is wasting his career by playing for a shit oil club like City.

stinger

Post by stinger on Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:30 am

Jaime wrote:
stinger wrote:Young Spanish players are still pushing to ruin their careers by moving to England way too early. This time Aleix Garcia left Villarreal and signed with... Manchester City Doh

Agree! Same with Jose Angel Pozo. They all think they are gonna turn out to be like Cesc but most end up like Pacheco.
Who? Laughing

Welcome back.

Aleix Garcia is still in Villarreal at the moment, not sure what happened here. Apparently Roig was clearly telling everyone that this offer is too good to get rejected, some are saying he was evem trying to push player to go to City. Strange.

Same strange things are happening with Bakambu transfer too. At least Soldado was presented to fans earlier today.
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Tue Aug 18, 2015 2:17 pm

stinger wrote:
Jaime wrote:

Who? Laughing

Welcome back.

Aleix Garcia is still in Villarreal at the moment, not sure what happened here. Apparently Roig was clearly telling everyone that this offer is too good to get rejected, some are saying he was evem trying to push player to go to City. Strange.

Same strange things are happening with Bakambu transfer too. At least Soldado was presented to fans earlier today.

You know, the "next David Villa" aka the man with a total of 10 second division goals to his name. Wink

Not sure about Aleix Garcia. I do know that Villarreal are trying to sign Suso on loan. I have no idea if he is in the plans at Milan although I kind of doubt it.

Jaime

Post by Jaime on Tue Aug 18, 2015 2:48 pm

Some news and rumours for everyone!

*Joaquin has agreed to return to Betis! The two clubs are negotiating a fee but it sounds like el Pisha is definitely going home. Great news!

* Worms mentioned already, Otamendi to Man City is official. Fucking hell 45m is a ton of cash for a guy who imo is pretty regular. Of course he'll be better than Demichelis but still. Great piece of business by Valencia who paid, I think, about 10m for him last summer.

*Of course it means Valencia have to sign a centre back. At the moment they have three: Ruben Vezo, Shkodran Mustafi, and Lucas Orban. Shocked That is shocking for a team playing CL. Man City wanted to include Mangala in the deal but he didn't want to go to Spain. No idea who they are after either. Zero rumours out there.

*Probably nobody will care about this but me but Alex Fernandez is leaving Espanyol for Reading. Reading. This guy has real talent but unlike his brother (Nacho) he is a lazy fucker. He thinks he is much better than he is. Hopefully he gets his head on straight because he is still young enough to make a good career for himself.

*Illarra is obviously leaving RM. All signs were point to a move to Liverpool but now it's rumoured that Juve could be in for him.

*Victor Valdes has been whoring himself out to every club in Spain trying to get out of Van Gaal's prison. Sevilla flat out rejected him and Espanyol have also said no thanks lol! Maybe Gimnastic need a goalkeeper.

*Sevilla are really scrambling to give Krychowiak a new deal with a much higher buyout clause. Arsenal are sniffing around. Currently it's 30m but obviously in today's football that is nothing and they want to bump it up to 60m or something that will really deter any suitors. They paid 4,5m for him last summer. Crazy how he has in one season become such a pivotal figure.

*Athletic bolstered by their Supercup win have 25m to sign players and they reportedly have two targets. Ignacio Monreal is the first which is no secret they have been linked with him since last January. Balenziaga is a pretty good left back but Monreal would be an improvement. The other is Raul Garcia. Nobody is really sure how he is fitting in to Simeone's plans with all of Atletico's summer signings but if he's on the out Athletic would love to sign him.

*Barcelona being linked with Nolito to replace Pedro.

*Looks like Michu could really return to la liga. Rayo don't have the resources to sign him but Betis are really making a push for him. Betis could be a real surprise if all the players gel together.

Super Progress

Number of posts : 15428
Supports : Real Madrid + Mierda inchada en un palo
Favourite Player : Laudrup,Cassano,Totti, Zidane,Marcelo, Pepe!,Guti, PROGRESS

Post by Super Progress on Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:19 pm

stinger wrote:Even in La Liga he was overrated - mostly scoring against weaker teams. I also prefer strikers who can more aften score 1 per match and not like Soldado 2-3 goals in high wins for their teams and then having slump for a few weeks.

Speaking of the great striker, here he is at his presentation attempting to shoot the ball into the crowd...and failing. Biggrin

Jaime

Post by Jaime on Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:25 pm

lol!
Fey

Post by Fey on Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:55 pm

Moreno from Espanyol to PSV seems official. Good defender for the Dutch league!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:32 am