Premier League Fixtures 4-7 April 2015

Share
avatar
Luis

Number of posts : 26261
Age : 26
Supports : Liverpool
Favourite Player : Luis Garcia, Danny Agger, Pedro, Pepe Reina, Luis Suarez, Raul Meireles, Juan Mata, Jordan Henderson
Registration date : 2007-03-28

Premier League Fixtures 4-7 April 2015

Post by Luis on Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:36 am

Saturday 4th April 2015

Arsenal V Liverpool 12:45 -- BT Sport

Everton V Southampton 15:00

Leicester V West Ham 15:00

Man Utd V Aston Villa 15:00

Swansea V Hull 15:00

West Brom V QPR 15:00

Chelsea V Stoke 17:30 -- Sky Sports 1


Sunday 5th April 2015

Burnley V Tottenham 13:30 -- Sky Sports 1

Sunderland V Newcastle 16:00 -- Sky Sports 1



Monday 6th April 2015

Crystal Palace V Man City 20:00 -- Sky Sports 1



Tuesday 7th April 2015

Aston Villa V QPR 19:45

avatar
Luis

Number of posts : 26261
Age : 26
Supports : Liverpool
Favourite Player : Luis Garcia, Danny Agger, Pedro, Pepe Reina, Luis Suarez, Raul Meireles, Juan Mata, Jordan Henderson
Registration date : 2007-03-28

Re: Premier League Fixtures 4-7 April 2015

Post by Luis on Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:44 am

Our last chance to make 4th this season - anything but a win and it's over.

We have a woeful record away at Arsenal, we're always shit after an International break and we are missing Skrtel as well as fitness doubts over Sturridge, Sterling, Lucas and Mignolet.

We have to put in a performance similar to when we beat City - just go at them and give it everything but I can't see it here - think a draw is possible but that's not good enough after the disaster of United.

Probable team:

Mignolet

Moreno
Toure
Sakho
Can
Sterling

Henderson
Allen

Coutinho
Lallana
Sturridge

avatar
Fey

Number of posts : 35347
Supports : Feyenoord and Manchester United
Favourite Player : ??#$ Error, John Guidetti, Jordy Clasie
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Re: Premier League Fixtures 4-7 April 2015

Post by Fey on Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:40 pm

Amazing weekend ahead of us. Liverpool to drop points for sure, which will ensure our top 4 place for sure.

And its the derby of the north, wonder if Kimmy prayed to Shiva already...

Guest
Guest

Re: Premier League Fixtures 4-7 April 2015

Post by Guest on Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:50 pm

When it comes to football I am normally an optimist but I don't see us beating Arsenal tomorrow. If we don't that the race for 4th over.

Also, is it pissing anyone else off that SKY are making out the title race is still on? It was over weeks ago, accept it. Fucking c**ts.
avatar
Luis

Number of posts : 26261
Age : 26
Supports : Liverpool
Favourite Player : Luis Garcia, Danny Agger, Pedro, Pepe Reina, Luis Suarez, Raul Meireles, Juan Mata, Jordan Henderson
Registration date : 2007-03-28

Re: Premier League Fixtures 4-7 April 2015

Post by Luis on Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:48 am

Liverpool: Mignolet, Can, Toure, Sakho, Allen, Lucas, Moreno, Henderson, Coutinho, Markovic, Sterling #LFC
avatar
Luis

Number of posts : 26261
Age : 26
Supports : Liverpool
Favourite Player : Luis Garcia, Danny Agger, Pedro, Pepe Reina, Luis Suarez, Raul Meireles, Juan Mata, Jordan Henderson
Registration date : 2007-03-28

Re: Premier League Fixtures 4-7 April 2015

Post by Luis on Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:49 am

#Arsenal team to play Liverpool: Ospina, Bellerin, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Monreal, Coquelin, Cazorla, Ramsey, Ozil, Alexis, Giroud #AFCvLFC
avatar
Fey

Number of posts : 35347
Supports : Feyenoord and Manchester United
Favourite Player : ??#$ Error, John Guidetti, Jordy Clasie
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Re: Premier League Fixtures 4-7 April 2015

Post by Fey on Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:30 pm

This is gonna be a 3-3 draw or something like that.

Guest
Guest

Re: Premier League Fixtures 4-7 April 2015

Post by Guest on Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:34 pm

CUM ON BOYZ LETS FUCKING AV IT!
avatar
Fey

Number of posts : 35347
Supports : Feyenoord and Manchester United
Favourite Player : ??#$ Error, John Guidetti, Jordy Clasie
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Re: Premier League Fixtures 4-7 April 2015

Post by Fey on Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:51 pm

What a save from Mignolet!
avatar
Fey

Number of posts : 35347
Supports : Feyenoord and Manchester United
Favourite Player : ??#$ Error, John Guidetti, Jordy Clasie
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Re: Premier League Fixtures 4-7 April 2015

Post by Fey on Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:24 pm

What an amazing goal from Bellerin, deserved 1-0 lead for the arse.
avatar
Fey

Number of posts : 35347
Supports : Feyenoord and Manchester United
Favourite Player : ??#$ Error, John Guidetti, Jordy Clasie
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Re: Premier League Fixtures 4-7 April 2015

Post by Fey on Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:34 pm

Meanwhile its 3-0...scousers are gettin RAPED.

Guest
Guest

Re: Premier League Fixtures 4-7 April 2015

Post by Guest on Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:43 pm

One of my pet hates is the way Moreno had his hands behind his back for Bellirens goal. It makes you off balance and slow to react. Terrible defending.

We would have been winning as well if Markovic scored that sitter.
avatar
Luis

Number of posts : 26261
Age : 26
Supports : Liverpool
Favourite Player : Luis Garcia, Danny Agger, Pedro, Pepe Reina, Luis Suarez, Raul Meireles, Juan Mata, Jordan Henderson
Registration date : 2007-03-28

Re: Premier League Fixtures 4-7 April 2015

Post by Luis on Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:51 pm

Not a 3-0 game but can't argue with losing. Markovic is a joke - either score that goal or simply pass it to Sterling to slot in. 20 fucking million.

Anyway, top 4 over now so got to win the FA Cup. All our hard work since January come to nothing in the space of two games but it's worrying that we always bottle it when it really matters under Rodgers so far.
avatar
Fey

Number of posts : 35347
Supports : Feyenoord and Manchester United
Favourite Player : ??#$ Error, John Guidetti, Jordy Clasie
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Re: Premier League Fixtures 4-7 April 2015

Post by Fey on Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:57 pm

Giroud is so bad, should be 4-0 already.

If there is one team on earth though who could f**k this up..
avatar
Fey

Number of posts : 35347
Supports : Feyenoord and Manchester United
Favourite Player : ??#$ Error, John Guidetti, Jordy Clasie
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Re: Premier League Fixtures 4-7 April 2015

Post by Fey on Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:22 pm

3-1...pen hendo. Should be a 2nd yellow for Bellerin me thinks. Though, perhaps this is the start for an Istanbul in London anyway.

Guest
Guest

Re: Premier League Fixtures 4-7 April 2015

Post by Guest on Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:46 pm

f**k it. The leagues over. It all comes down to Wednesday now.
avatar
Isco Benny

Number of posts : 19647
Age : 37
Supports : Spurs, FOLLOWS (just for worms): Werder Bremen, Lazio, Ferencvaros, Valencia, El Classico, Angleterre, Magyarorszag
Favourite Player : Don't cha wish your left back was BAE? Don't cha
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Re: Premier League Fixtures 4-7 April 2015

Post by Isco Benny on Sat Apr 04, 2015 3:34 pm

As Spursy a performance as a non Spurs team will produce right there. Liverpool collapsed at the crucial moment in the season. Really should have given Arsenal a tougher game.

Anne loves reminding me about the Circle Of Life, and this season the top 4 clubs in terms of wages/gross transfer spend will finish top 4. Whilst c**ts like Anne revel in it, if you take a step back for a second, it really is nothing to be delighted about, unless you're the type of person who gets a boner over predictable, orderly hierarchies. As much as Liverpool fans can be a deluded bunch, at least when they almost won the title last season they brought some verve and romance back to the league. Watching this money derived procession even out now sucks balls.
avatar
debaser

Number of posts : 22064
Age : 32
Supports : Aston Villa and Shrewsbury Town
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Re: Premier League Fixtures 4-7 April 2015

Post by debaser on Sat Apr 04, 2015 4:38 pm

never looked remotely like getting anything from this match. incredible goal by Rooney there, it has to be said.

--

oh wait, we've scored. bad bad keeping by De Gea.
avatar
Fey

Number of posts : 35347
Supports : Feyenoord and Manchester United
Favourite Player : ??#$ Error, John Guidetti, Jordy Clasie
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Re: Premier League Fixtures 4-7 April 2015

Post by Fey on Sat Apr 04, 2015 4:48 pm

Isco Benny wrote:As Spursy a performance as a non Spurs team will produce right there. Liverpool collapsed at the crucial moment in the season. Really should have given Arsenal a tougher game.

Anne loves reminding me about the Circle Of Life, and this season the top 4 clubs in terms of wages/gross transfer spend will finish top 4. Whilst c**ts like Anne revel in it, if you take a step back for a second, it really is nothing to be delighted about, unless you're the type of person who gets a boner over predictable, orderly hierarchies. As much as Liverpool fans can be a deluded bunch, at least when they almost won the title last season they brought some verve and romance back to the league. Watching this money derived procession even out now sucks balls.

You mean a 200m kitty of Euro League quality players romance? Or the 85 euro for a fuckin away ticket romance.

They bottle it during the summer and now they pay for it.Circle of life indeed.

Anyway, we are shite as well.
avatar
Luis

Number of posts : 26261
Age : 26
Supports : Liverpool
Favourite Player : Luis Garcia, Danny Agger, Pedro, Pepe Reina, Luis Suarez, Raul Meireles, Juan Mata, Jordan Henderson
Registration date : 2007-03-28

Re: Premier League Fixtures 4-7 April 2015

Post by Luis on Sat Apr 04, 2015 4:51 pm

Everything wrapped up today then in terms of the top 4 - it will be Arsenal and United.

Relegation scrap just got slightly interesting with Leicester winning.

Title all but over.

Meh.
avatar
debaser

Number of posts : 22064
Age : 32
Supports : Aston Villa and Shrewsbury Town
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Re: Premier League Fixtures 4-7 April 2015

Post by debaser on Sat Apr 04, 2015 4:57 pm

could've done without QPR and Leicester winning. big game for us vs QPR on Tuesday and they will really fancy it as now they could leapfrog us with a win.

least Hull lost - think they may be going down.
avatar
shazlx

Number of posts : 5564
Age : 31
Supports : Arsenal
Favourite Player : Jack Wilshire
Registration date : 2006-11-08

Re: Premier League Fixtures 4-7 April 2015

Post by shazlx on Sat Apr 04, 2015 5:19 pm

Isco Benny wrote:As Spursy a performance as a non Spurs team will produce right there. Liverpool collapsed at the crucial moment in the season. Really should have given Arsenal a tougher game.

Anne loves reminding me about the Circle Of Life, and this season the top 4 clubs in terms of wages/gross transfer spend will finish top 4. Whilst c**ts like Anne revel in it, if you take a step back for a second, it really is nothing to be delighted about, unless you're the type of person who gets a boner over predictable, orderly hierarchies. As much as Liverpool fans can be a deluded bunch, at least when they almost won the title last season they brought some verve and romance back to the league. Watching this money derived procession even out now sucks balls.
Arsenal, ManC, ManU have all been terrible for long stretches of the season. You should be looking at the incompetent squad building of the other teams rather than money issue.

How many runners in CM to Spurs need? Liverpool's overspending on Lallana and Markovic which was obvious in the summer and failure to sort out defensive issues. I'm frustrated by Arsenal's poor season which will be written down as another Wenger vindication, especially if we finish second and win the FA cup. I'm frustrated that the challenging teams can't overtake Arsenal and punish Wenger's poor squad building. As we continue to complain about about money, we could have won the league this season if we had got the DM and back up CB we all knew we needed in the summer. And look what happened when we did eventually get them in the winter. It was so obvious and yet we've thrown away another possible title push because of poor squad building. PL teams including Arsenal have a terrible recruitment record with only Southampton and Chelsea doing well over the last few years. That's the real issue, not money.
avatar
Kimbo

Number of posts : 38170
Registration date : 2006-08-06

Re: Premier League Fixtures 4-7 April 2015

Post by Kimbo on Sat Apr 04, 2015 5:28 pm

Fey wrote:Amazing weekend ahead of us. Liverpool to drop points for sure, which will ensure our top 4 place for sure.

And its the derby of the north, wonder if Kimmy prayed to Shiva already...

I had a Shiva shrine in one of my hotel rooms. cheers
avatar
Isco Benny

Number of posts : 19647
Age : 37
Supports : Spurs, FOLLOWS (just for worms): Werder Bremen, Lazio, Ferencvaros, Valencia, El Classico, Angleterre, Magyarorszag
Favourite Player : Don't cha wish your left back was BAE? Don't cha
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Re: Premier League Fixtures 4-7 April 2015

Post by Isco Benny on Sat Apr 04, 2015 6:54 pm

shazlx wrote:
Isco Benny wrote:As Spursy a performance as a non Spurs team will produce right there. Liverpool collapsed at the crucial moment in the season. Really should have given Arsenal a tougher game.

Anne loves reminding me about the Circle Of Life, and this season the top 4 clubs in terms of wages/gross transfer spend will finish top 4. Whilst c**ts like Anne revel in it, if you take a step back for a second, it really is nothing to be delighted about, unless you're the type of person who gets a boner over predictable, orderly hierarchies. As much as Liverpool fans can be a deluded bunch, at least when they almost won the title last season they brought some verve and romance back to the league. Watching this money derived procession even out now sucks balls.
Arsenal, ManC, ManU have all been terrible for long stretches of the season. You should be looking at the incompetent squad building of the other teams rather than money issue.

How many runners in CM to Spurs need? Liverpool's overspending on Lallana and Markovic which was obvious in the summer and failure to sort out defensive issues. I'm frustrated by Arsenal's poor season which will be written down as another Wenger vindication, especially if we finish second and win the FA cup. I'm frustrated that the challenging teams can't overtake Arsenal and punish Wenger's poor squad building. As we continue to complain about about money, we could have won the league this season if we had got the DM and back up CB we all knew we needed in the summer. And look what happened when we did eventually get them in the winter. It was so obvious and yet we've thrown away another possible title push because of poor squad building. PL teams including Arsenal have a terrible recruitment record with only Southampton and Chelsea doing well over the last few years. That's the real issue, not money.

The case of Southampton highlights what I'm saying - for whatever issues or narrativrs conspire to each club at some point, the season is so long that the inevitable shake out will come down to which clubs have the biggest resources. That looks nailed on to be the case this year. Southampton is a great example because they have done everything right, have been incredibly sound in their manager / player recruitment, their tactical approach etc. Ultimately, the Circle Of Life of a gruelling season is too far for them to gatecrash the top 4 party. They may not even finish top 6. All I am saying is that it's sad, and for anyone who loves the sport for it's enjoyable unpredictability can't possibly celebrate the gated hierarchy that the CL (with some rich Arabs / Russians thrown in) in particular has created. For all of the criticism I personally harbour for American Sports, the one thing they do so well is remove the framework that sets up these types of hierarchies. Which makes boring sports they created far more interesting.
avatar
shazlx

Number of posts : 5564
Age : 31
Supports : Arsenal
Favourite Player : Jack Wilshire
Registration date : 2006-11-08

Re: Premier League Fixtures 4-7 April 2015

Post by shazlx on Sat Apr 04, 2015 7:16 pm

Isco Benny wrote:
shazlx wrote:
Isco Benny wrote:As Spursy a performance as a non Spurs team will produce right there. Liverpool collapsed at the crucial moment in the season. Really should have given Arsenal a tougher game.

Anne loves reminding me about the Circle Of Life, and this season the top 4 clubs in terms of wages/gross transfer spend will finish top 4. Whilst c**ts like Anne revel in it, if you take a step back for a second, it really is nothing to be delighted about, unless you're the type of person who gets a boner over predictable, orderly hierarchies. As much as Liverpool fans can be a deluded bunch, at least when they almost won the title last season they brought some verve and romance back to the league. Watching this money derived procession even out now sucks balls.
Arsenal, ManC, ManU have all been terrible for long stretches of the season. You should be looking at the incompetent squad building of the other teams rather than money issue.

How many runners in CM to Spurs need? Liverpool's overspending on Lallana and Markovic which was obvious in the summer and failure to sort out defensive issues. I'm frustrated by Arsenal's poor season which will be written down as another Wenger vindication, especially if we finish second and win the FA cup. I'm frustrated that the challenging teams can't overtake Arsenal and punish Wenger's poor squad building. As we continue to complain about about money, we could have won the league this season if we had got the DM and back up CB we all knew we needed in the summer. And look what happened when we did eventually get them in the winter. It was so obvious and yet we've thrown away another possible title push because of poor squad building. PL teams including Arsenal have a terrible recruitment record with only Southampton and Chelsea doing well over the last few years. That's the real issue, not money.

The case of Southampton highlights what I'm saying - for whatever issues or narrativrs conspire to each club at some point, the season is so long that the inevitable shake out will come down to which clubs have the biggest resources. That looks nailed on to be the case this year. Southampton is a great example because they have done everything right, have been incredibly sound in their manager / player recruitment, their tactical approach etc. Ultimately, the Circle Of Life of a gruelling season is too far for them to gatecrash the top 4 party. They may not even finish top 6. All I am saying is that it's sad, and for anyone who loves the sport for it's enjoyable unpredictability can't possibly celebrate the gated hierarchy that the CL (with some rich Arabs / Russians thrown in) in particular has created. For all of the criticism I personally harbour for American Sports, the one thing they do so well is remove the framework that sets up these types of hierarchies. Which makes boring sports they created far more interesting.
Southampton aren't a great example of a team struggling to break through the top4 glass ceiling - they were predicted to battle relegation and they are comfortably top 10. They are really just way too small and still coming back from Administration. If anything, Southampton are showing clever planing can overtake clubs much richer than them - Villa, Sunderland, Everton, Newcastle. Now imagine if Spurs/Liverpool/ Everton managed themselves as good as Southampton relative to their resources.

Even Arsenal with our great structural stability have wasted resources and opportunities really quite obviously. We could have been much close all these years had we sorted out our DM and injury issues like we have done to some extent this season. *off the top of my head - every player injured (except Wilshere) has come back quicker than the initial predicted time frame. How amazing is that. Its been pretty much the complete opposite in previous seasons. First season we get a new head of medical team and he produces instant results. We all knew about this problem for years and even the club suggested it would look into it a few seasons back. The point is, there are other ways of improving a team rather than just spending, especially as the richer teams regularly spend big on over priced Marquee players unsuitable for their club.

There's always a chance for the less well off team to build to challenge if only they plan better and make a real effort build a balanced squad.

Guest
Guest

Re: Premier League Fixtures 4-7 April 2015

Post by Guest on Sun Apr 05, 2015 2:13 pm

So Jew club Chelski win the league by default because the rest of the teams are crap. Their main challenger now is a pussy team that got beat by Monaco. lol! Arsenal can only play when the pressures off, thus me calling them a pussy team. Wenger 16 seasons no CL trophy lol! Only one final What a great manager Laughing He's a round-of-16 Loser.

Mourinho is like a parasite that can only win when he has no competition or by cheating (La Liga 2012). Lets see him try to win the CL next season after spending another 100 + Rolling Eyes
avatar
Fey

Number of posts : 35347
Supports : Feyenoord and Manchester United
Favourite Player : ??#$ Error, John Guidetti, Jordy Clasie
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Re: Premier League Fixtures 4-7 April 2015

Post by Fey on Sun Apr 05, 2015 3:08 pm

According to Advocaat...this is a big match..in this part of England Laughing

I wonder if SUnderland will sellout for once.
avatar
Kimbo

Number of posts : 38170
Registration date : 2006-08-06

Re: Premier League Fixtures 4-7 April 2015

Post by Kimbo on Sun Apr 05, 2015 3:15 pm

Fey wrote:According to Advocaat...this is a big match..in this part of England Laughing

I wonder if SUnderland will sellout for once.

I expect he's spent alot of time in London, Paul Merson types down there don't consider it a big game because only people in the region care. Maybe this is what modern football is now, a game needs 10 million Asian glory hunters that only know half the players names to be "big".

stinger

Number of posts : 6477
Age : 37
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Re: Premier League Fixtures 4-7 April 2015

Post by stinger on Sun Apr 05, 2015 3:38 pm

One thing I want to mention - I have a huge respect for Cambiasso. He could clearly find an easier job for bigger money playing in MLS or some Qatar league. Instead he signed with Leicester and he's putting a very good effort for majority of the season playing together with players who are having maybe half of his ability and quarter of experience.

He seems like a top guy ok

Brian 2468

Number of posts : 1054
Registration date : 2011-08-08

Re: Premier League Fixtures 4-7 April 2015

Post by Brian 2468 on Sun Apr 05, 2015 3:44 pm

stinger wrote:One thing I want to mention - I have a huge respect for Cambiasso. He could clearly find an easier job for bigger money playing in MLS or some Qatar league. Instead he signed with Leicester and he's putting a very good effort for majority of the season playing together with players who are having maybe half of his ability and quarter of experience.

He seems like a top guy ok

ok classy dude

Sponsored content

Re: Premier League Fixtures 4-7 April 2015

Post by Sponsored content


    Current date/time is Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:40 am