CL Semi Finals

Fey

Number of posts : 35347
Supports : Feyenoord and Manchester United
Favourite Player : ??#$ Error, John Guidetti, Jordy Clasie
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Re: CL Semi Finals

Post by Fey on Wed May 13, 2015 8:56 pm

Not impressed with Juve at all..Pirlo, Pogba, Vidal...they get totally overrun.
Fey

Post by Fey on Wed May 13, 2015 9:03 pm

Morata!!!! He makes it 1-1 out of the blue!! Now it gets fun.
Puro

Number of posts : 10678
Registration date : 2006-09-12

Post by Puro on Wed May 13, 2015 9:32 pm

Absolute stinker by Bale. Poor guy if Real Madrid are KO.
Fey

Post by Fey on Wed May 13, 2015 9:33 pm

Well Morata brings Juve the final it seems. After the 1-1 Madrid fell apart. So basically, Madrids hate for their own youth players gifts Barca the CL...
debaser

Number of posts : 22064
Supports : Aston Villa and Shrewsbury Town
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Post by debaser on Wed May 13, 2015 9:40 pm

Real would rather lose the SF than lose to Barca in the final. maybe that played on them.

Bale had a bad one, but Casillas cost them the tie. They were fine as long as they didn't concede.
Fey

Post by Fey on Wed May 13, 2015 9:42 pm

Madrid can beat them in one match..two matches not sure..Iker actually kept them in the game.
Puro

Post by Puro on Wed May 13, 2015 9:42 pm

Who wants the last kiss of death for this season? lol! <Ale>
Murray

Number of posts : 10206

Post by Murray on Wed May 13, 2015 9:43 pm

Fey wrote:Madrid can beat them in one match..two matches not sure..Iker actually kept them in the game.

Casillas should have saved the goal, and his throw in at the end was hilarious.
messiah

Number of posts : 3084
Registration date : 2011-11-03

Post by messiah on Wed May 13, 2015 9:45 pm

much improved second half from juve.

bale will get some stick, but ronaldo was gash
messiah

Number of posts : 3084
Registration date : 2011-11-03

Post by messiah on Wed May 13, 2015 9:47 pm

that juve midfield was so crap compared to the first game.
Puro

Post by Puro on Wed May 13, 2015 9:47 pm

Radio MARCA and Cadena SER are getting the knives ready. cheers
Puro

Post by Puro on Wed May 13, 2015 9:49 pm

We have a winner!

It is Bale according to Radio MARCA! Whoop Whoop Whoop Whoop
Isco Benny

Number of posts : 19647
Supports : Spurs, FOLLOWS (just for worms): Werder Bremen, Lazio, Ferencvaros, Valencia, El Classico, Angleterre, Magyarorszag
Favourite Player : Don't cha wish your left back was BAE? Don't cha

Post by Isco Benny on Wed May 13, 2015 10:20 pm

Marca will obviously dig out Bale - the same utter c**ts who pushed their unrelentless dirty agenda to get him to move to Real in the first place - as he is now an easy target. Meanwhile all you have to do is look at the reactions, particularly of Ronaldo, each time a move breaks down to see the issue is much, much deeper than that. Clear individualism and massive ego running throughout that team. Nobody on Real Madrid's team can claim to have played well tonight.

I'm just amazed people still compare Messi and Ronaldo. One is a tireless team player, the other a pruning selfish arsehole who is almost 100% relishing watching Bale and/or his team maters suffer - his body language couldn't be clearer that he has no intention of supporting anyone but himself.
Puro

Post by Puro on Wed May 13, 2015 11:02 pm

Isco Benny wrote:Marca will obviously dig out Bale - the same utter c**ts who pushed their unrelentless dirty agenda to get him to move to Real in the first place - as he is now an easy target. Meanwhile all you have to do is look at the reactions, particularly of Ronaldo, each time a move breaks down to see the issue is much, much deeper than that. Clear individualism and massive ego running throughout that team. Nobody on Real Madrid's team can claim to have played well tonight.

I'm just amazed people still compare Messi and Ronaldo. One is a tireless team player, the other a pruning selfish arsehole who is almost 100% relishing watching Bale and/or his team maters suffer - his body language couldn't be clearer that he has no intention of supporting anyone but himself.

To be fair to the Spanish press, Bale had a fucking nightmare. I have never seen a player take so many shots on goal in a CL match. Not Messi, not Cristiano, but Gareth "not much technique, only speed" Bale and he missed some clear cut chances.

The most expensive player ever in the history of the game is leaving Madrid with his tail between his legs. What a massive failure! Poor Bale. He's got money though.
Puro

Post by Puro on Wed May 13, 2015 11:49 pm

Shocked

DANG! people are fuming in Madrid. We talk shit and banter's awesome, but in Madrid they're crossing the line. Bale has got to return to England. Shocked
bluenine

Number of posts : 22998
Supports : www.footballspeak.com
Favourite Player : Zanetti

Post by bluenine on Thu May 14, 2015 12:22 am

Puro wrote:Shocked

DANG! people are fuming in Madrid. We talk shit and banter's awesome, but in Madrid they're crossing the line. Bale has got to return to England. Shocked

If he is available for less than 20m, he is welcome at Inter. We rate Bale, and we need a quality back up for Palacio, and Shaqiri ain't cutting it.

Don't worry Madridistas, we will show you how it is done this weekend. #fuckJuve
Isco Benny

Number of posts : 19647
Supports : Spurs, FOLLOWS (just for worms): Werder Bremen, Lazio, Ferencvaros, Valencia, El Classico, Angleterre, Magyarorszag
Favourite Player : Don't cha wish your left back was BAE? Don't cha

Post by Isco Benny on Thu May 14, 2015 12:39 am

Puro wrote:Shocked

That's because they're wankers.

Di Maria / Bale swap in the summer to United could be on the cards.

We'd take him back in a heartbeat.
Tarun

Number of posts : 3087
Supports : Juventus
Favourite Player : Del Piero, Gianluigi Buffon
Registration date : 2007-01-16

Post by Tarun on Thu May 14, 2015 6:49 am

Lol...don't know what else to say to that! Home league is already in the bag Smile And dude, how's the year zero coming along?
BTW been a long time since I posted here, greetings Bluenine and all other friends
bluenine wrote: Don't worry Madridistas, we will show you how it is done this weekend. #fuckJuve
bluenine

Number of posts : 22998
Supports : www.footballspeak.com
Favourite Player : Zanetti

Post by bluenine on Thu May 14, 2015 11:58 am

Tarun wrote:Lol...don't know what else to say to that! Home league is already in the bag Smile And dude, how's the year zero coming along?
BTW been a long time since I posted here, greetings Bluenine and all other friends
bluenine wrote: Don't worry Madridistas, we will show you how it is done this weekend. #fuckJuve

Looks like my last post did wake you up Smile Welcome back Tarun. Enjoy your club's success.

Hopefully we will crash your party in the Derby d'Italia this weekend. We need to show the Madridisti how it is done.
Fey

Post by Fey on Thu May 14, 2015 5:44 pm

Damn, Juve reached the CL final the same amount as Barca, yet Barca wins finals these days. I think Juve needs more CL titles, cause for some reason here Milan is seen as the bigger and more succesful club when its clearly Juve.

They need some luck in that final though.

Also...Suarez vs Chiellini Devil
Luis

Number of posts : 26261
Supports : Liverpool
Favourite Player : Luis Garcia, Danny Agger, Pedro, Pepe Reina, Luis Suarez, Raul Meireles, Juan Mata, Jordan Henderson
Registration date : 2007-03-28

Post by Luis on Thu May 14, 2015 6:07 pm

Suarez vs Evra more like it.

Hope Luis scores a hatrick and bites the motherfucker while he cries.
Kimbo

Number of posts : 38170
Registration date : 2006-08-06

Post by Kimbo on Thu May 14, 2015 6:14 pm

Luis wrote:Suarez vs Evra more like it.

Hope Luis scores a hatrick and bites the motherfucker while he cries.

Do you want him to racially abuse him aswell?
christmasborocooper

Number of posts : 39348
Registration date : 2006-08-06

Post by christmasborocooper on Thu May 14, 2015 11:08 pm

Luis' stance on racism is properly weird. Closet ukip fella I bet.
Super Progress

Number of posts : 15429
Supports : Real Madrid + Mierda inchada en un palo
Favourite Player : Laudrup,Cassano,Totti, Zidane,Marcelo, Pepe!,Guti, PROGRESS

Post by Super Progress on Thu May 14, 2015 11:59 pm

Congrats to Juve they deserved it. Thought we did in fine in this game considering our outbalanced midfield and that Benzema had to go off. We need him and especially with that tactical set up and Modric out. We had enough chances and Juve were always more likely to outbattle us out of sheer hunger. Bale did fine although Ronaldo would have scored on at least one of those chances.

Was disappointed in Juventus. Pogba's performance was hopefully due to poor form but Pirlo is starting to show his age more and more this season. I fancy Morata+Tevez against that Barcelona defence since they will give them the space to play on the counter a lot. Question is if their midfield can get the ball to them.
Deluded F*ck™

Number of posts : 21764
Supports : The Lilywhites from N17
Favourite Player : The Hurrikane - he's on of our own!

Post by Deluded F*ck™ on Fri May 15, 2015 12:24 am

Totally thought of Jaime when Morata scored.
Jaime

Number of posts : 32027
Supports : Real Madrid CF
Favourite Player : Butragueo, Redondo, Ral, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal

Post by Jaime on Fri May 15, 2015 8:49 pm

Deluded F*ck wrote:Totally thought of Jaime when Morata scored.

Grr

Never should have sold him. Instead we were left with fucking Chicharito to try and salvage the game.
Tarun

Post by Tarun on Sat May 16, 2015 12:24 pm

Thanks Bluenine! It was always fun to post on this message board. I did check once or twice in the Serie A thread but it had gone completely cold at that time.

As far as the Derby d'Italia is concerned, I would be very surprised if Inter does not beat a Juventus B team. Expecting Allegri to give a well deserved break to most of the players

bluenine wrote: Looks like my last post did wake you up Smile Welcome back Tarun. Enjoy your club's success.

Hopefully we will crash your party in the Derby d'Italia this weekend. We need to show the Madridisti how it is done.
Tarun

Post by Tarun on Sat May 16, 2015 12:33 pm

Most will be disappointed whenever Juventus plays a big club. There are no big name players except for a couple of them. At the moment it lacks any distinct playing style or flair. Its recent success can be attributed to its performing as a tight unit, the meanest defence in the CL and the coach's tactical nous with his limited means.

You're right about Pirlo. He gave me multiple heart-attacks over the 2 legs the way he lost possession on more than one occasion. He was particularly out of touch in the second leg. But I won't forget that he is a key reason why we are here at this stage. Pogba was undoubtedly not match fit but then Allegri had no choice but to play him. He eventually set up that goal for Morata.

Super Progress wrote:Was disappointed in Juventus. Pogba's performance was hopefully due to poor form but Pirlo is starting to show his age more and more this season. I fancy Morata+Tevez against that Barcelona defence since they will give them the space to play on the counter a lot. Question is if their midfield can get the ball to them.

Post by Guest on Sun May 17, 2015 5:29 pm

Hilarious seeing Morata knocking Real Mierda out.

Barcelona vs Juventus is going to be so exciting, the tactical battle alone will be interesting.
Tarun

Post by Tarun on Mon May 18, 2015 11:43 am

I was expecting Madridisti would troll the Interisti after the Derby d'Italia if that's 'how it is done' Razz
Tarun wrote:Thanks Bluenine! It was always fun to post on this message board. I did check once or twice in the Serie A thread but it had gone completely cold at that time.

As far as the Derby d'Italia is concerned, I would be very surprised if Inter does not beat a Juventus B team. Expecting Allegri to give a well deserved break to most of the play

bluenine wrote: Looks like my last post did wake you up Smile Welcome back Tarun. Enjoy your club's success.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:40 am