CL Semi Finals

Isco Benny

Number of posts : 19647
Supports : Spurs, FOLLOWS (just for worms): Werder Bremen, Lazio, Ferencvaros, Valencia, El Classico, Angleterre, Magyarorszag
Favourite Player : Don't cha wish your left back was BAE? Don't cha
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Re: CL Semi Finals

Post by Isco Benny on Wed May 06, 2015 10:01 pm

Antarion wrote:Congrats Barca, getting 3 goals in the last 15 min

Next year another try for us. Too bad the return is boring now. Wont be another 6-1

You guys contributed to a fucking fantastic game of football. 3-0 was a harsh scoreline, but ultimately the quality of Messi was the difference. What a performance.

You missed Robben as an outlet. Otherwise, Lewandowski should have putyou 1 nil up in the first half - easiest chance of the entire game. Would have been a very different outcome if that had gone in. The finest of margins between glory and defeat at this level, proven tonight Ale
Cristiano

Number of posts : 2557
Supports : Real Madrid
Favourite Player : Zidane, Sergio Ramos, Casillas, Ozil, David Silva, Guti, Hierro, Valeron, Pirlo,
Registration date : 2007-01-09

Post by Cristiano on Wed May 06, 2015 10:02 pm

Boateng Laughing

I don't care if it's Messi that was embarrassing. Absolutely raped with no lube.
abundance

Number of posts : 1514
Supports : FC Inter
Registration date : 2007-01-29

Post by abundance on Wed May 06, 2015 10:06 pm

Cristiano wrote:Boateng Laughing

I don't care if it's Messi that was embarrassing. Absolutely raped with no lube.

lol yea maybe nobody else could've stopped him... but there are many ways of capitulating and that one was just... erm.
messiah

Number of posts : 3084
Registration date : 2011-11-03

Post by messiah on Wed May 06, 2015 10:07 pm

this is why no manner what anyways says, you have to love pep, No pussy football even coming up against such a front three.

even with so many injuries
Kimbo

Number of posts : 38170
Registration date : 2006-08-06

Post by Kimbo on Wed May 06, 2015 10:10 pm

Puro wrote:
Kimbo wrote:
Puro wrote:
Murray wrote:That was a proper fight, not like that boring shit last weekend

I know, Murray. Those were the days. Whenever a fight was hyped up like the shit from last weekend, the fight lived up to the hype and then some. Ali-Frazier, Ali-Foreman, Holmes-Norton, Snchez-Nelson, Chvez-Taylor, Hagler-Durn-Hearns-Leonard-Bentez; Tyson-Spinks. Another era!

This Bara-Bayern match is like those fights of old.

The thing I love about the hyped fights is all the people that present themselves as experts on the current state of boxing because they watch 1 Mayweather fight a year.

Like it or not, Mayweather is the major exponent of Boxing nowadays, AND he serves up dross time and again.

I listen to BBC radio for laughs and somebody said "one goal will open the floodgates, it will force the other team to come out and play a bit". or something close to that.

Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh

Both teams came out slugging it out and he says that shit! Laugh Ale

I find Mayweather dull, I also find Chelsea dull, I don't say all football is pointless because Chelsea are dull.
Kimbo

Number of posts : 38170
Registration date : 2006-08-06

Post by Kimbo on Wed May 06, 2015 10:13 pm

Fey wrote:The top of football>>> the top of boxing when it comes to entertainment.

Good fuckin game this.

I'd take a Provodnikov or Golovkin fight over a bunch of fannies diving, waving imaginary cards, and trying to look hard infront of a nerdy little ref.
abundance

Number of posts : 1514
Supports : FC Inter
Registration date : 2007-01-29

Post by abundance on Wed May 06, 2015 10:19 pm

messiah wrote:this is why no manner what anyways says, you have to love pep, No pussy football even coming up against such a front three.

even with so many injuries

Well that is true and until the 1-0 they played very very well with what they had.
Also, second half defensive display was very impressive until Messi found the hairline crack to pass thru.

But, at this level you have to be well prepared to swim in the sh1t as well... and that is something Guardiola's Bayern really lacks.

They way they trew the whole semis in few minutes makes them guilty.
You can't melt like that 1-0 down at 77' in the first tie away.
They advanced like zombies and gave away counter over counter with ridiculously misplaced passes.

At times you've got to accept that you're not going to right it and simply tighten your ass and swim thru the sh1t limiting the damage.

It's not the first time, and last year with Real was somewhat similar
Antarion

Number of posts : 3376
Supports : Germany, Bayern
Favourite Player : Mller, Neuer and Schrrle
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Post by Antarion on Wed May 06, 2015 10:22 pm

Isco Benny wrote:

Next year another try for us. Too bad the return is boring now. Wont be another 6-1

You guys contributed to a fucking fantastic game of football. 3-0 was a harsh scoreline, but ultimately the quality of Messi was the difference. What a performance.

You missed Robben as an outlet. Otherwise, Lewandowski should have putyou 1 nil up in the first half - easiest chance of the entire game. Would have been a very different outcome if that had gone in. The finest of margins between glory and defeat at this level, proven tonight Ale

thanks it was a great game indeed. I just wish we didn't have ~10 injured players. Not that we would have won then, but there was no real tactical option left for pep to change between styles or just having RibRob for a possible crucial away goal.

At least we go out in style and with a good game.

Number of posts : 11028
Registration date : 2006-09-04

Post by  on Wed May 06, 2015 10:38 pm

Antarion wrote:
Isco Benny wrote:

thanks it was a great game indeed. I just wish we didn't have ~10 injured players. Not that we would have won then, but there was no real tactical option left for pep to change between styles or just having RibRob for a possible crucial away goal.

At least we go out in style and with a good game.

just like fey, with regards to HSV's chances of getting relegated, YOU, antari seem to be suffering

from an acute form of

BLUTISM

Neutral

we Germans are

FIGHTERS

we NEVER give up

this is NOT OVER YET

all Pep has to do

is

to sub Lahm

and

bring on

Ballack

<Ale>

and as always

Bernd did not see this coming
Antarion

Number of posts : 3376
Supports : Germany, Bayern
Favourite Player : Mller, Neuer and Schrrle
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Post by Antarion on Wed May 06, 2015 10:50 pm

Well Otto, it's just like Bayern is in Berlin already thinking of the End(spiel)sieg. But in reality everything is destroyed but the bunker <Ale> Pep has to field the kids because everyone else is dead. Historically this won't end in a good way.

But you are right, we still have many bullets left.

messiah

Post by messiah on Wed May 06, 2015 11:03 pm

bayern held there shit, it was boeteng who couldn't.

i was saying all game, messi needs to go at boeteng
Isco Benny

Supports : Spurs, FOLLOWS (just for worms): Werder Bremen, Lazio, Ferencvaros, Valencia, El Classico, Angleterre, Magyarorszag

Post by Isco Benny on Wed May 06, 2015 11:07 pm

lol!

WW2 references (by a GERMAN) are for the win Ale

Bayern have some fuel left in the tank, everyone had them written off against Porto. Barca would be foolish to think it's over.

GEGENPRESSING was the winner tonight - both teams managed it with aplomb. Barca just made better use of it once Bayern's legs were gone.

Awesome game Ale

Post by  on Wed May 06, 2015 11:10 pm

Antarion wrote:Well Otto, it's just like Bayern is in Berlin already thinking of the End(spiel)sieg. But in reality everything is destroyed but the bunker <Ale> Pep has to field the kids because everyone else is dead. Historically this won't end in a good way

Papperlapapp

so

Mueller, Lewa, Thiago and Goetze

are the KIDS ?

I don't care about Robbery

we still have more WELTMEISTER in our First 11 than Barca

wahre G

my main worry is Pep fucking it up again

anyway

antari

I am disappointed in you

I had you and Xavier down as REAL FIGHTERS

HELDEN

willing to take on an entire army

and

PREVAIL

or to put it differently

when Barca come to Munich

Messi and Neymar will think

" you are shy of two world class players"

and

Mueller will reply

" we have ONE too many"

cheers

Puro

Number of posts : 10678
Registration date : 2006-09-12

Post by Puro on Thu May 07, 2015 12:36 am

Bild Sport and Kicker reading tonight with gusto. Biggrin <Ale>
Fey

Number of posts : 35347
Supports : Feyenoord and Manchester United
Favourite Player : ??#$ Error, John Guidetti, Jordy Clasie
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Post by Fey on Thu May 07, 2015 3:56 pm

Speaking of Mueller, what happened to him this season...he is so shite these days..Gtza also needs to get to his Dortmund form.

Post by  on Sat May 09, 2015 12:23 pm

Fey wrote:Speaking of Mueller, what happened to him this season...he is so shite these days..Gtza also needs to get to his Dortmund form.

Mueller is doing okish

Goetze is a shadow of his Dortmund self

the assumption was that Pep would take the young players to the next level

nothing of the sort has happened

van Gaal was already massively overhyped, mostly by himself

BUT

he had a knack of spotting talented kids and converting them into internationals in no time

anyway, I refuse to give up on antari, whose suffering from a severe case of blutism

so maybe Mueller has more clout

http://www.focus.de/sport/fussball/championsleague/fc-bayern-star-verlangt-vollen-einsatz-thomas-mueller-liest-hoffnungslosen-kollegen-die-leviten_id_4671701.html

cheers

Post by  on Sun May 10, 2015 10:05 pm

agree with DIDI

http://www.spiegel.de/sport/fussball/dietmar-hamann-glaubt-an-guardiola-wechsel-zu-manchester-city-a-1033049.html

Pep has failed at Bayern

he's probably a good coach, but not the right coach at Bayern

although , I don' t think he will leave this summer

that would be a complete betrayal on the Catalan's part

either Bayern sack him, which they won't , or he sees out his contract

------------------

+

Mourinho thinks any of the top 4 EPL sides could/would have won the CL

WITH

Messi

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/may/08/jose-mourinho-lionel-messi-champions-league-top-four

true or false ?

Puro

Post by Puro on Mon May 11, 2015 12:13 am

wrote:agree with DIDI

http://www.spiegel.de/sport/fussball/dietmar-hamann-glaubt-an-guardiola-wechsel-zu-manchester-city-a-1033049.html

Pep has failed at Bayern

he's probably a good coach, but not the right coach at Bayern

although , I don' t think he will leave this summer

that would be a complete betrayal on the Catalan's part

either Bayern sack him, which they won't , or he sees out his contract

------------------

+

Mourinho thinks any of the top 4 EPL sides could/would have won the CL

WITH

Messi

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/may/08/jose-mourinho-lionel-messi-champions-league-top-four

true or false ?

Pep's not the right coach for parasites like Mller and Gtze - these two parasites thrive on the counter only. The first one especially can't do shite when the defense is set in front of him, no creativity to unlock a defense - he's really good on the counter, mind you.

Mourinho's Chelsea with Messi definitely reach the Final Four without a doubt, but beyond that I don't see their central defenders keeping them in the game against the quality of Real Madrid, Bayern, Juventus, Barcelona.

Pellegrini's Manchester City with Messi would be a formidable team. The defense can be solid as well as their midfield. Messi in that team would make everyone much better and in sync.

Wenger's Arsenal with Messi also reach the Final Four at the very least. The trick for Wenger is to play the Germans and bench the Wilsheres and Gibbs and they're very solid.

van Gaal's Manchester United can't win shite even with two Messis on the team. The game has passed the Dutchie by and it's obvious seeing how he can not get the best out of Rojo, Di Mara, Falcao, Mata, Herrera, Rooney.

debaser

Number of posts : 22064
Supports : Aston Villa and Shrewsbury Town

Post by debaser on Tue May 12, 2015 8:15 pm

christ Bayern, that's some defensive organisation you got lol!
Fey

Post by Fey on Tue May 12, 2015 8:29 pm

Glorified friendly imo this...after 10 min I hoped it would be a game, but without Robben and Ribery its not that special of a team.

All German clubs getting knocked out by Spanish teams, imo that says something. we need a new top 5 best leagues again!!!
Puro

Post by Puro on Tue May 12, 2015 9:16 pm

Fey wrote:Glorified friendly imo this...after 10 min I hoped it would be a game, but without Robben and Ribery its not that special of a team.

All German clubs getting knocked out by Spanish teams, imo that says something. we need a new top 5 best leagues again!!!

Since you're gonna be aboard a plane, ask yourself "surely the pilot needs to adjust the plane's flight path every minute because if not, the plane would just fly straight into space if the Earth is a ball like we've been told?"

It's the wildcard "gravity". "Gravity" explains everything they can't explain! Biggrin <Ale>
Fey

Post by Fey on Tue May 12, 2015 9:37 pm

Gtze always looks kinda fat..perhaps its still puppyfat..Barca on course for the treble.
Puro

Post by Puro on Tue May 12, 2015 9:42 pm

How unselfish Neymar was on that sitter at the death. He already made Neuer his bitch in Barcelona when he put the ball between the German's legs, today he's on a hat trick, but chose to pass to Messi even though he had the sitter himself.
Isco Benny

Post by Isco Benny on Tue May 12, 2015 9:59 pm

Puro wrote:
Fey wrote:Glorified friendly imo this...after 10 min I hoped it would be a game, but without Robben and Ribery its not that special of a team.

Since you're gonna be aboard a plane, ask yourself "surely the pilot needs to adjust the plane's flight path every minute because if not, the plane would just fly straight into space if the Earth is a ball like we've been told?"

It's the wildcard "gravity". "Gravity" explains everything they can't explain! Biggrin <Ale>

Errrrrrrrrrrrrr. Um. What if the plane is set to fly at a fixed altitude (which all planes are)?

Puro

Post by Puro on Tue May 12, 2015 10:35 pm

Isco Benny wrote:
Puro wrote:

Errrrrrrrrrrrrr. Um. What if the plane is set to fly at a fixed altitude (which all planes are)?

Ja! the autopilot automatically nosedives constantly to remain in the ball Earth.

Wake the f**k up! The Earth's not a ball.
Puro

Post by Puro on Wed May 13, 2015 3:44 pm

Well, since 0trick was left like an open-mouthed troglodyte after chewing for a while about the plane's required nosedive conundrum to remain in the ball game, it's time to turn the attention to Madrid. The club is burning, Bale's agent's trying to extinguish the fire with gasoline, Ancelotti tells the agent to shut the f**k up already, and it's really hot in the city today.

What a game for Real Madrid, the whole season riding on today's match. Whoop
Isco Benny

Post by Isco Benny on Wed May 13, 2015 8:04 pm

Unfortunately I was away from my computer, unaware that you had me on a timer to respond.

If the Earth is actually flat, what shape is it in your opinion Puro, mon amis?

Luis

Number of posts : 26261
Supports : Liverpool
Favourite Player : Luis Garcia, Danny Agger, Pedro, Pepe Reina, Luis Suarez, Raul Meireles, Juan Mata, Jordan Henderson
Registration date : 2007-03-28

Post by Luis on Wed May 13, 2015 8:14 pm

Oh look - UEFA want a Classico final.
messiah

Post by messiah on Wed May 13, 2015 8:39 pm

the calls are making you think uefa indeed whats a classico final
Puro

Post by Puro on Wed May 13, 2015 8:51 pm

Isco Benny wrote:Unfortunately I was away from my computer, unaware that you had me on a timer to respond.

If the Earth is actually flat, what shape is it in your opinion Puro, mon amis?

I don't know, 0trick. I just know what it ain't, and it is NOT a ball. And, by not being a ball, then the entire fraud of the heliocentric model begins to crumble when more and more people realize daily that we've all been duped by the sun worshipers.

I can speculate that the shape of the Earth may be what's been shown as Antarctica in their maps. So, the shape of Antarctica is the actual boundary, the ice wall that contains the known oceans and continents. And, beyond the boundary lies endless land which probably leads to another 'puddle' that contains oceans and continents similar to our known Earth.

How do you like my theory, 0trick? It has more evidence than the theory of relativity, theory of evolution, the "Law" of gravity (it's really only theory like the first two) combined.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:15 pm