Calcio Mercato Summer 2015

abundance

Number of posts : 1514
Supports : FC Inter
Registration date : 2007-01-29

Re: Calcio Mercato Summer 2015

Post by abundance on Sat Jun 20, 2015 2:28 am

Més, mon amí, that is a matter of nomenclature.
If you intende that Xavi is not a deep lying playmaker, we all agree on that - althought he could play it if asked.

But the word Regista being italiano, I can as a matter of fact reassure you that it means exactly possession oriented midfielder, that is, the player tasked with dictating the angles and ritmo of the play roaming around the midfield - the playmaker.

The deep lying playmaker, or Regista basso, is called like that exactly because it's indeed a special kind of playmaker/regista, sitting deep in the slot of the Mediano (think Busquets) which should provide cover for him.

Pirlo, Liverano, Pizarro, Corini revived that role in Serie A, which was seldom used until the 00s.
Registi in the 80s and 90s were indeed players like Matteoli, Giannini, Ancelotti, Albertini, Aquilani... Which played CM in the Xavi position, more or less.

The other funny thing about this discussion is that Kovacic IMHO is definitely not a regista - rather he's a Mezzala or Interno.

He shoil
abundance

Post by abundance on Sat Jun 20, 2015 2:31 am

I mean,

He should follow the tempo dictated by others and the build on or against it to burst the play forward. Think more Iniesta tasks in Barcelona.
abundance

Post by abundance on Sat Jun 20, 2015 2:36 am

Or Berti alongside Matteoli
bluenine

Number of posts : 22995
Supports : www.footballspeak.com
Favourite Player : Zanetti
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Post by bluenine on Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:14 pm

abundance wrote:I mean,

He should follow the tempo dictated by others and the build on or against it to burst the play forward. Think more Iniesta tasks in Barcelona.

I know what you mean. I think that is what he wants to be and was expected to become, but IMO he will end up as a regista. That is the position that he has looked more comfortable in so far. I think he is more Xavi and less Iniesta.

Last edited by bluenine on Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
bluenine

Post by bluenine on Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:19 pm

Més que un worm wrote:
bluenine wrote:
Més que un worm wrote:
bluenine wrote:
Més que un worm wrote:
bluenine wrote:
Més que un worm wrote:
bluenine wrote:
Super Progress wrote:How highly do you rate Kovacic Bluey?

Kovacic has the potential to become like Xavi The problem I see at Inter is that Mancini does not play with a regista which is essentially what Kovacic is

I personally think Kovacic would suit Barcelona far more than Inter or Liverpool.

What the f**k are you talking about ?

What part did you not get? scratch

The part where you implied that Xavi is a regista. Or that a regista would suit Barcelona.

Of course Xavi is a regista. Its a very broad definition, my friend. It doesn't mean "Pirlo wanna-be" like many seem to assume Razz

No he's not, he' a possession orientated CM.

What do you think a regista is?

And it is sad that you guys think of Xavi as a CM, when he is clearly so much more. He is a playmaker with a license to roam, a director in the midfield. Possession orientated or not, we call such a player a Regista.

A regista is somebody who dictates play from deep... like Pirlo. Xavi roams the whole midfield zone connecting play from all angles.

Like Abundance already explained so well, I have corrected your definition above: a Regista is someone who dictates play in the midfield (not necessarily just from the deep). That is Xavi. Most regista have a licence to roam the entire midfield zone. DLP is just a subset of Regista. Juan Riquelme was also a regista.

Makes sense why we call Xavi a regista?
bluenine

Post by bluenine on Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:50 pm

Latest Updates:  Kondogbia to Inter (€35m), Miranda to Inter (€15m), Valdifiori to Napoli (€5m), Mandzukic to Juve (€18m), Tevez to Boca, Paredes to Roma, Murillo to Inter (€8m), Dybala to Juve (€40m), Khedira To Juve (free).

Top 4 Most Expensive Transfers so far:
1. Kondogbia to Inter (€40m)
2. Dybala to Juve (€40m)
3. Mandzukic to Juve (€18m)
4. Miranda to Inter (€15m)

Transfers rumours in blue.
l = Loan
c = Co-Own
lr = loan return
fo = Full ownership

MILAN
IN:  Ely, Niang (lr), [Mihajlovic], Witsel, Martinez, Jovetic (l), Imbula, Salah (l), M. Suarez, Ibrahmovic, Bertolacci,
OUT: Essien, [Inzaghi], Birsa,  El Sharaawy, Pazzini, de Jong, Abbiati, Bonera

INTER
IN: Kondogbia, Murillo, Miranda, Salah (l), Montoya, Jovetic (l), Zukanovic, Imbula, Perisic, Duda, Eder, Cuadrado (l), Motta
OUT: Campagnero, Berni, Alvarez, MBaye, Jonathan, Guarin, Kuzmanovic, Pereira, Kovacic, Handanovic, Andreolli, Nagatomo,

JUVENTUS
IN: Dybala, Khedira, Rugani (lr), Mandzukic, Jovetic, Vrsaljko, Nainggolan, Dzeko, Oscar, Lulic, Zaza, Berardi(fo), Fabinho
OUT: Tevez, Pogba/Vidal, De Ceglie, Matri, Llorente, Pepe, Storari

ROMA
IN: Paredes, Romagnoli (lr),  Diaz, Van der Wiel, Bacca, Boateng, Nani, Dzeko, Benteke, Nainggolan (fo), Handanovic, Falque, Bertolacci, M'Poku
OUT:   Viviani, Destro, Pjanic, Strootman, Nainggolan, Balzaretti

LAZIO
IN:  Patric, Hoedt, Morrison, Gabarron, Guidetti, Borini, Hernandez, Pato
OUT:   Anderson, Lulic, Onazi, Ciani, Ledesma

NAPOLI
IN: Reina, Valdifiori, Vargas (lr), [Sarri], Immobile, Hysaj, Saponara, Dembele,
OUT:  [Benitez],   Inler, Higuain, Insigne, Britos, Colombo

FIORENTINA
IN:   [Sousa], Inler, Pazzini, Paloschi, Mauri, Pinto, Meyer, Criscito, Pato
OUT:  Neto,  [Montella], Aquilani, Lazzari, Pizzaro, Roncaglia,

Last edited by bluenine on Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:03 pm; edited 7 times in total
bluenine

Post by bluenine on Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:56 pm

Is it just me, or did Galliani "assurance" to Inter that Milan will not compete with us for Imbula and Miranda sound like a veiled threat? Since this "derby" for Kondogbia started, Milan have suddenly become interested in almost every player Inter are linked to (Imbula, Salah, Miranda, Jovetic, etc). Sneaky bastards!

It's not like the Milanese clubs are made of money these days that they can waste it on needless mercato squabbles, raising prices for each other. They are going to end up bleeding each other dry...

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 20, 2015 4:39 pm

bluenine wrote:
Més que un worm wrote:
bluenine wrote:
Més que un worm wrote:
bluenine wrote:
Més que un worm wrote:
bluenine wrote:
Més que un worm wrote:
bluenine wrote:
Super Progress wrote:How highly do you rate Kovacic Bluey?

Kovacic has the potential to become like Xavi The problem I see at Inter is that Mancini does not play with a regista which is essentially what Kovacic is

I personally think Kovacic would suit Barcelona far more than Inter or Liverpool.

What the f**k are you talking about ?

What part did you not get? scratch

The part where you implied that Xavi is a regista. Or that a regista would suit Barcelona.

Of course Xavi is a regista. Its a very broad definition, my friend. It doesn't mean "Pirlo wanna-be" like many seem to assume Razz

No he's not, he' a possession orientated CM.

What do you think a regista is?

And it is sad that you guys think of Xavi as a CM, when he is clearly so much more. He is a playmaker with a license to roam, a director in the midfield. Possession orientated or not, we call such a player a Regista.

A regista is somebody who dictates play from deep... like Pirlo. Xavi roams the whole midfield zone connecting play from all angles.

Like Abundance already explained so well, I have corrected your definition above: a Regista is someone who dictates play in the midfield (not necessarily just from the deep). That is Xavi. Most regista have a licence to roam the entire midfield zone. DLP is just a subset of Regista. Juan Riquelme was also a regista.

Makes sense why we call Xavi a regista?

I guess so... I always thought a Regista meant a deep-lying playmaker.

shizzle787

Number of posts : 37
Supports : Juventus
Favourite Player : Diego Forlan
Registration date : 2015-04-28

Post by shizzle787 on Sat Jun 20, 2015 6:15 pm

bluenine wrote:Latest Updates:  Kondogbia to Inter (€35m), Miranda to Inter (€15m), Mandzukic to Juve (€18m), Tevez to Boca, Paredes to Roma, Murillo to Inter (€8m), Dybala to Juve (€40m), Khedira To Juve (free).

Top 4 Most Expensive Transfers so far:
1. Dybala to Juve (€40m)
2. Kondogbia to Inter (€35m)
3. Mandzukic to Juve (€18m)
4. Miranda to Inter (€15m)

Transfers rumours in blue.
l = Loan
c = Co-Own
lr = loan return
fo = Full ownership

MILAN
IN:  Ely, Niang (lr), [Mihajlovic], Martinez, Jovetic (l), Imbula, Salah (l), M. Suarez, Ibrahmovic, Bertolacci,

INTER
IN: Kondogbia, Murillo, Miranda, Salah (l), Montoya, M. Suarez, Jovetic (l), Zukanovic, Imbula, Perisic, Duda, Eder, Cuadrado (l), Melo
OUT: Campagnero, Berni, Alvarez, MBaye, Jonathan, Pereira, Kovacic, Handanovic, Andreolli, Nagatomo,

JUVENTUS
IN: Dybala, Khedira, Rugani (lr), Mandzukic, Vrsaljko, Nainggolan, Dzeko, Oscar, Lulic, Zaza, Berardi(fo), Fabinho
OUT: Tevez, Pogba/Vidal, De Ceglie, Matri, Llorente, Pepe, Storari

ROMA
IN: Paredes, Romagnoli (lr),  Diaz, Van der Wiel, Bacca, Boateng, Nani, Dzeko, Benteke, Handanovic, Falque, Bertolacci, M'Poku
OUT:   Viviani, Destro, Pjanic, Strootman, Nainggolan, Balzaretti

LAZIO
IN:  Patric, Hoedt, Morrison, Guidetti, Borini, Hernandez, Pato
OUT:   Anderson, Lulic, Onazi, Ciani, Ledesma

NAPOLI
IN: Vargas (lr), [Sarri], Valdifiori, Hysaj, Saponara, Dembele,
OUT:  [Benitez],   Higuain, Insigne, Britos, Colombo

FIORENTINA
IN:   [Sousa], Mauri, Pinto, Meyer, Criscito, Pato
OUT:  Neto,  [Montella], Aquilani, Lazzari, Pizzaro, Roncaglia,

Tevez out and Mandzukic in for Juve aren't exactly set in stone yet.
bluenine

Post by bluenine on Sat Jun 20, 2015 7:33 pm

shizzle787 wrote:Tevez out and Mandzukic in for Juve aren't exactly set in stone yet.

Most of these transfers aren't completed in the official sense. We just don't wait for the stone to set... sometimes I need to make some corrections (like what might happen with Martinez), but that is rare. If trusted sources confirm that the deal is done pending medical, we assume its done. Which is why you will find this list as "up to date" as any you can find on the internet (at least the day its updated, as I don't do daily updates anymore)...

As for Tevez, I think he is as good as gone.
bluenine

Post by bluenine on Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:06 pm

Kondogbia transfer cost Inter €30-40m plus bonuses. If its at the higher end of that spectrum, it will make Kondogbia the most expensive DM in football history, edging Witsel, Fernandinho, & Martinez.

We may have overpaid a little bit. But then, its better to overspend on quality than underspend on garbage.
Pras_tama

Number of posts : 2101
Supports : Manchester United & Indonesia NT
Favourite Player : Scholes
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Post by Pras_tama on Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:10 pm

Serie A slowly awakes <Ale>

shizzle787

Post by shizzle787 on Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:59 pm

Pras_tama wrote:Serie A slowly awakes <Ale>

It's really only taken 3-4 years since it's lost its 4th CL berth.
Pras_tama

Number of posts : 2101
Supports : Manchester United & Indonesia NT
Favourite Player : Scholes
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Post by Pras_tama on Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:10 pm

Jovetic to Juve is set in stone

shizzle787

Post by shizzle787 on Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:04 am

Pras_tama wrote:Jovetic to Juve is set in stone

I hope not. We don't need him.

shizzle787

Post by shizzle787 on Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:17 am

Given that Juve have acquired Mandzukic, Dybala, Rugani, and Khedira, and Rubinho, Pepe, Tevez, and Pirlo all look set to leave, here are the players I would like to see leave and come into the club (considering that we are aiming for a 25-man roster).
Out (6 players):
Coman (loan: preferably to another Serie A side playing in at least the Europa League)
Sturaro (loan: ")
De Ceglie
Llorente
Marrone
Padoin
In (6 players):
3rd GK
Witsel
Lacazette
Sneijder
Alex Sandro
Sergio Ramos
Super Progress

Number of posts : 15428
Supports : Real Madrid + Mierda inchada en un palo
Favourite Player : Laudrup,Cassano,Totti, Zidane,Marcelo, Pepe!,Guti, PROGRESS
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Post by Super Progress on Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:13 pm

Unless Morata is leaving I don't get why Juve have gone for Mandzukic at all. Dybala and Jovetic make more sense to me although I would bet everything on getting Verratti to replace Pirlo. He is a better fit for Allegri than Pirlo ever was anyway.
bluenine

Post by bluenine on Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:48 pm

Super Progress wrote:Unless Morata is leaving I don't get why Juve have gone for Mandzukic at all. Dybala and Jovetic make more sense to me although I would bet everything on getting Verratti to replace Pirlo. He is a better fit for Allegri than Pirlo ever was anyway.

I think its because Allegri is not looking at replacing Tevez and Pirlo. He is using their departures to make a new Juventus more in tune with his own tactical philosophy. It will be very interesting to see this "evolution".
Super Progress

Number of posts : 15428
Supports : Real Madrid + Mierda inchada en un palo
Favourite Player : Laudrup,Cassano,Totti, Zidane,Marcelo, Pepe!,Guti, PROGRESS

Post by Super Progress on Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:14 pm

I suspect you're right and I suppose all we have to go with is his Milan team although he had restraints there as well so perhaps it might turn out differently when he has more wiggle room. The purchase of Mandzukic is not too impressive a start and certainly not for that money.
bluenine

Post by bluenine on Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:58 pm

Super Progress wrote:I suspect you're right and I suppose all we have to go with is his Milan team although he had restraints there as well so perhaps it might turn out differently when he has more wiggle room. The purchase of Mandzukic is not too impressive a start and certainly not for that money.
Yeah, it certainly is not the most inspiring purchase.

I guess Mandzukic is a grafter, so maybe Allegri is toying with a 3 striker formation as a plan B next season. Juve's purchase of Dybala was inspiring (Mancini was very pissed when they piped us on this one), and he will provide the creative spark. If Juve retain Morata, I can see all these of them being a part of a 3 man attack with Dybala playing in the hole, and Mandzukic providing off the ball service to help the depleted midfield. This would also explain Juve's interest in getting Zaza & Berardi back, as well as their interest in Jovetic. But this is all speculation.

Like I said, these are not like for like replacements. That said, Dybala could potentially replace Tevez and Mandzukic will contribute more than Llorente.
bluenine

Post by bluenine on Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:21 pm

Latest Updates: Berardi fully ownded by Sassuolo (€10m), Imbula to Inter (€1m loan + €19m purchase), Nainggolan fully owned by Roma (€14m), Bertolacci to Roma (€8.5m), Destro to Monaco, Kondogbia to Inter (€35m), Miranda to Inter (€15m), Tevez to Boca, Murillo to Inter (€8m)

Top 10 Transfers so far:
1. Dybala to Juve (€40m)
3. Nainggolan f.o. Roma (€14m for half)
4. Imbula to Inter (€20m lp)
5. Berardi f.o. Sassuolo (€10m for half)
6. Mandzukic to Juve (€19m)
7. Bertolacci f.o. Roma (€8.5m for half)
8. Miranda to Inter (€15m)
9. Jorginho f.o. Napoli (€4.5m for half)
10. Murillo to Inter (€8m)

Transfers rumours in orange.
l = Loan
c = Co-Own
lr = loan return
lp = loan + obligatory purchase
fo = Full ownership
[] = coach

INTER
IN: Imbula (lp), Kondogbia, Murillo, Miranda, Yilmaz, Song, Salah (l), Montoya, Jovetic (l), Zukanovic, Perisic, Duda, Eder, Cuadrado (l), Motta, Luiz Adriano
OUT: Benassi,  Bianchetti (l), Campagnero, Berni, Alvarez, MBaye, Jonathan, Santon, Guarin, Kuzmanovic, Pereira, Kovacic, Handanovic, Andreolli, Nagatomo,

MILAN
IN:  Matri (lr), Verdi (fo), Ely, Niang (lr), [Mihajlovic], Higuain, Witsel, Jovetic (l), Salah (l), M. Suarez, Ibrahmovic,  Bertolacci, Luiz Adriano

JUVENTUS
IN: Dybala, Mandzukic, Khedira, Vadala, Rugani (lr), Abdennour, Saponara, Jovetic, Dzeko, Oscar, Lulic, Zaza, Fabinho, Calleri
OUT: Pepe, Tevez, Berardi (fo), Romulo (lr), Matri (lr), Ogbonna, Pogba/Vidal, De Ceglie, Llorente, Storari

ROMA
IN: Nainggolan (fo), Bertolacci (fo), Paredes, Romagnoli (lr),  Romero, Diaz, Van der Wiel, Bacca, Boateng, Nani, Dzeko, Falque, M'Poku, Luiz Adriano
OUT: Destro, Holebas, Viviani, Pjanic, Strootman, Balzaretti

LAZIO
IN:  Patric, Hoedt, Morrison, Gabarron, Guidetti, Borini, Hernandez, Pato
OUT:  Novaretti, Anderson, Lulic, Onazi, Ciani, Ledesma

NAPOLI
IN:  Jorginho (fo), Reina, Valdifiori, Vargas (lr), [Sarri], Vrsaljko, Immobile, Hysaj, Saponara, Dembele,
OUT:  [Benitez],   Zapata, Inler, Higuain, Insigne, Britos, Colombo

FIORENTINA
IN:   [Sousa], Inler, Pazzini, Paloschi, Mauri, Pinto, Meyer, Criscito, Pato
OUT:  De Silvestri (fo), Neto,  [Montella], Aquilani, Lazzari, Pizzaro, Roncaglia,

*Only select loan deals / youngsters mentioned here.

Last edited by bluenine on Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:51 am; edited 7 times in total
bluenine

Post by bluenine on Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:08 am

Mancini was quite frustrated about our defensive lapses last season. Its interesting to see that our first 4 buys are 2 CBs and 2 DMs. We have committed €77m in transfer fee just to plug this leak.

Makes sense. Always build the team up from the defense.
Murray

Number of posts : 10191

Post by Murray on Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:55 pm

It looks like nobody wants to go to Milan.
bluenine

Post by bluenine on Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:04 pm

Murray wrote:It looks like nobody wants to go to Milan.

Yeah, its not looking good so far Twisted Evil

Comments from agents of Milan targets:

- “We thank Milan, who did everything to get him, but he preferred the Atletico Madrid project." - Agent of Jackson Martinez

- “Milan? They can't afford a player of his calibre." - Agent of Cavani

- “But Milan is not an option because they aren’t playing in the Champions League" - Agent of Arda Turan

- “However, the lad is fascinated by the project that Roberto Mancini proposed to him. It’s false to say he just went for the money, as Kondogbia wanted Inter and accepted lower wages. After all, he would’ve earned more under the Milan contract." - Agent of Kondogbia Smile

- "Axel Witsel reportedly became the third player in a week to reject Milan's advances." - Tuttosport

shizzle787

Post by shizzle787 on Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:17 pm

Romulo and Matri have already returned to their respective clubs as Juve is not taking up the ownership deal on either or extending their loans.
Fey

Number of posts : 35347
Supports : Feyenoord and Manchester United
Favourite Player : ??#$ Error, John Guidetti, Jordy Clasie

Post by Fey on Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:59 pm

So, all these transfers Milan promised they didnt happen? lol! They are gettin so far behind now, its unreal.

Anyway, a club that is on the rise is Lazio, and they will rise a lot higher if this is the truth:

Lazio, doppia pista olandese: Clasie come vice Biglia!

http://www.gazzetta.it/Calciomercato/26-06-2015/lazio-rinforzi-olanda-jordy-clasie-feyenoord-willems-psv-eindhoven-joop-lensen-hoedt-radu-sampdoria-120325527138.shtml

Curious if de Vrij will go to Arsenal this summer already!
Murray

Post by Murray on Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:04 pm

Bacca has apparently agreed to go to Milan. Of course that doesn't mean that it will actually happen.
bluenine

Post by bluenine on Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:12 am

Latest Updates: Bertolacci to Milan (€20m), Bacca to Milan (€30m), Berardi fully ownded by Sassuolo (€10m), Nainggolan fully owned by Roma (€14m), Bertolacci to Roma (€8.5m), Kondogbia to Inter (€35m).

Top 10 Transfers so far:
1. Dybala to Juve (€40m)
3. Bacca to Milan (€30m)
4. Nainggolan f.o. Roma (€14m for half)
5. Bertolacci to Milan (€20m)
6. Berardi f.o. Sassuolo (€10m for half)
7. Mandzukic to Juve (€19m)
8. Bertolacci f.o. Roma (€8.5m for half)
9. Miranda to Inter (€15m)
10. Murillo to Inter (€8m)

Transfers rumours in orange.
l = Loan
c = Co-Own
lr = loan return
lp = loan + obligatory purchase
fo = Full ownership
[] = coach

INTER
IN: Kondogbia, Murillo, Miranda, Imbula (lp), Aubameyag, Yilmaz, Song, Salah (l), Montoya, Jovetic (l), Zukanovic, Perisic, Duda, Eder, Motta, Luiz Adriano
OUT: Benassi, Bianchetti (l), Campagnero, Berni, Alvarez, MBaye, Jonathan, Santon, Guarin, Kuzmanovic, Pereira, Kovacic, Schelotto, Handanovic, Andreolli, Nagatomo,

MILAN
IN: Bertolacci, Bacca, Matri (lr), Verdi (fo), Ely, Niang (lr), [Mihajlovic], Witsel, Jovetic (l), Salah (l), M. Suarez, Ibrahmovic, Luiz Adriano
OUT: Essien, [Inzaghi], Birsa, Zaccardo, Rami, El Sharaawy, Pazzini, Abbiati, Bonera

JUVENTUS
IN: Dybala, Mandzukic, Khedira, Vadala, Rugani (lr), Benatia, Abdennour, Saponara, Jovetic, Dzeko, Oscar, Lulic, Zaza, Fabinho, Calleri
OUT: Matri (lr), Romulo (lr), Pepe, Tevez, Berardi (fo), Ogbonna, Pogba/Vidal, De Ceglie, Llorente, Storari

ROMA
IN: Nainggolan (fo), Bertolacci (fo), Paredes, Romagnoli (lr), Romero, Diaz, Van der Wiel, Bacca, Boateng, Nani, Dzeko, Falque, M'Poku, Luiz Adriano
OUT: Bertolacci, Destro, Holebas, Viviani, Pjanic, Strootman, Balzaretti

LAZIO
IN: Patric, Hoedt, Morrison, Gabarron, Guidetti, Borini, Hernandez, Pato
OUT: Novaretti, Anderson, Lulic, Onazi, Ciani, Ledesma

NAPOLI
IN: Jorginho (fo), Reina, Valdifiori, Vargas (lr), [Sarri], Vrsaljko, Immobile, Hysaj, Saponara, Dembele,
OUT: [Benitez], Zuniga, Zapata, Inler, Higuain, Insigne, Britos, Colombo

FIORENTINA
IN: [Sousa], Donati, Inler, Pazzini, Paloschi, Mauri, Pinto, Meyer, Criscito, Pato
OUT: De Silvestri (fo), Neto, [Montella], Aquilani, Lazzari, Pizzaro, Roncaglia,

*Only select loan deals / youngsters mentioned here.

Last edited by bluenine on Sun Jun 28, 2015 1:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

shizzle787

Post by shizzle787 on Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:58 am

Where is the link to Benatia being possibly linked to Juve?
Murray

Post by Murray on Sun Jun 28, 2015 1:22 am

You've jumped the gun again, bluenine. Imbula to Inter isn't done yet.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 27, 2017 8:34 pm