Real Madrid CF 2015/16

Jaime

Number of posts : 32027
Supports : Real Madrid CF
Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Real Madrid CF 2015/16

Post by Jaime on Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:36 pm

Rafa is one of those coaches who believes that football is for playing football, not for defending and hoping for the best. The trouble is [that] with the team he's got, playing football is a utopian dream."

-Marca, 1998

Well, it isn't 1998 any more! Biggrin

I genuinely have no idea how the Rafa Benitez experiment will go but here are all the details for the preseason and squad as it stands currently:

10 July 2015. Players report to Valdebebas.
18 July 2015. Real Madrid - AS Roma (ICC - Melbourne, Australia)
24 July 2015. Manchester City - Real Madrid (ICC - Melbourne, Australia)
27 July 2015. Internazionale - Real Madrid (ICC - Guangzhou, China)
30 July 2015. Real Madrid - AC Milan (ICC - Shanghai, China)
4 August 2015. Tottenham Hotspur - Real Madrid (Audi Cup - Munich, Germany)
5 August 2015. Bayern/AC Milan - Real Madrid (Audi Cup - Munich, Germany)
15-16 August 2015. Liga BBVA commences.

Marco Asensio Willemsen
Carlos Henrique Casemiro
Denis Cheryshev
Martin Odegeaard
José Rodríguez Martínez
Lucas Vázquez Iglesias
25 Fernando Pacheco Flores
24 Asier Illarramendi Andonegi, Illarra
23 Francisco Román Alarcón Suárez, Isco
20 Jesé Rodríguez Ruiz
19 Luka Modrić
18 José Ignacio Fernández Iglesias, Nacho
17 Álvaro Arbeloa Coca
16 Lucas Silva Borges
15 Daniel Carvajal Ramos
13 Keylor Antonio Navas Gamboa
12 Marcelo Vieira da Silva Júnior
11 Gareth Bale
10 James David Rodríguez Rubio
9 Karim Benzema
8 Toni Kroos
7 Cristiano Ronaldo dos Santos Aveiro
5 Fábio Alexandre da Silva Coentrão
4 Sergio Ramos García
3 Képler Laveran Lima Ferreira, Pepe
2 Raphaël Varane
1 Iker Casillas Fernández

Manager: Rafael Benítez Maudes
Assistant coach: Antonio Gómez Pérez
Assistant coach: Fabio Pecchia
Goalkeeper coach: Xavi Valero Verchili
Fitness coach: Paco de Miguel
1st team coach: Miguel Porlán Noguera, Chendo

Re: Real Madrid CF 2015/16

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:29 pm

Higuaín's father: "Florentino Pérez doesn't like Argentinians"

Gonzalo Higuaín's father, Jorge Higuaín in an interview with an Argentinian program called "Diario Z" where he went through various aspects of Argentinian football took the moment to hit hard against the Real Madrid president, Florentino Pérez.

Asked about his thoughts on the controversial departure of his son from Real Madrid Jorge Higuaín placed all the responsibility and blame on the shoulders of Florentino Pérez... "He doesn't like Argentinians. That's why players like Redondo, Cambiasso, Solari, Gago, Higuaín and Di María had to depart in such a negative and horrible manner". Apart from that the father of the Napoli striker added... "Florentino never attacks you face to face, once he's finished with you you never see him in person again". And he finished his attack with... "He's got all the press that support him bought out and also the board of directors. That's why and how he sacked Carlo Ancelotti. That's how he works, that's his model of functionality".
Jaime

Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal

Post by Jaime on Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:39 pm

Messi from La Masia wrote:Higuaín's father: "Florentino Pérez doesn't like Argentinians"

Gonzalo Higuaín's father, Jorge Higuaín in an interview with an Argentinian program called "Diario Z" where he went through various aspects of Argentinian football took the moment to hit hard against the Real Madrid president, Florentino Pérez.

Asked about his thoughts on the controversial departure of his son from Real Madrid Jorge Higuaín placed all the responsibility and blame on the shoulders of Florentino Pérez... "He doesn't like Argentinians.  That's why players like Redondo, Cambiasso, Solari, Gago, Higuaín and Di María had to depart in such a negative and horrible manner".  Apart from that the father of the Napoli striker added... "Florentino never attacks you face to face, once he's finished with you you never see him in person again".  And he finished his attack with... "He's got all the press that support him bought out and also the board of directors.  That's why and how he sacked Carlo Ancelotti.  That's how he works, that's his model of functionality".

If he didn't like Argentinians why did he buy Solari, Gago, Higuain, and Di Maria in the first place?

I loved Higuain but look he never came up big when it mattered in the CL. There is no way to defend his goalscoring record in the CL. I tried!

Gago was shit. Let's be honest.

Di Maria left because he is a testicle grabbing pesetero.

Santiago Solari stayed for five seasons and the club only sold him when he asked to leave.

#Facts
Super Progress

Number of posts : 15428
Supports : Real Madrid + Mierda inchada en un palo
Favourite Player : Laudrup,Cassano,Totti, Zidane,Marcelo, Pepe!,Guti, PROGRESS
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Post by Super Progress on Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:18 pm

Gago and Higuain were brought in by Calderon and in the case of the latter that probably explains a fair deal of the animosity towards him. Redondo had supported Perez's opponent in the presidential election I believe. Not to mention that his career was over anyway after that. Cambiasso had not really shown a whole lot in his time in the club. I think people were generally quite surprised at how much he grew as a player the following year at Inter.

Sounds like his father is a real whinger
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:35 pm

Oh yeah I forgot Gago and Higuain were Calderon signings. Either way, Gago was shit and Higuain had plenty of opportunities after Florentino was re-elcted.
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:03 pm

Super Progress wrote:Gago and Higuain were brought in by Calderon and in the case of the latter that probably explains a fair deal of the animosity towards him. Redondo had supported Perez's opponent in the presidential election I believe. Not to mention that his career was over anyway after that. Cambiasso had not really shown a whole lot in his time in the club. I think people were generally quite surprised at how much he grew as a player the following year at Inter.

Sounds like his father is a real whinger

With Cambiasso he was homesick so that's why he kept going on loan to teams back in Argentina. He had one year in the first team with Queiroz but we all know how that ended. Anyway, he was great for Inter but there is no reason to think that he would have had the same success if he stayed. Sometimes it's just not a good fit. And if he did stay, then RM would have never signed Gravesen so it was really best for everyone that he went to Italy.
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:49 am

Both AS and Marca are reporting that Fernando Llorente is on. Benitez wants him and the clubs are negotiating. After Morata's explosion and the signings of Mandzukic and Dybala, Llorente was on the out. He was offered to Milan (reportedly) but he prefers to return to Spain.

I would love this signing. He is a really good kid. He never complains about being in the bench but I think with Rafa's rotation he would get enough minutes to stay happy. He gives something really different to Benzema but he can still play football.

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:09 am

Jaime wrote:Both AS and Marca are reporting that Fernando Llorente is on.

lol!

Please let it happen, come on Perez you can f**k up again and sign this Juve flop.

I still haven't thanked Perez for fucking you last summer when he signed two luxury midfielders in Kroos and James whilst selling 2/3 of your midfield and not buying a replacement for what Xabi or Di Maria brought to your lineup. Also I haven't thanked him for sticking with Benzema for so long and not buying an upgrade in Suarez or Aguero.Imagine if you had kept Di Maria last summer and bought Aguero. Shocked And thanks for replacing Morata with "Chicarito". Laughing
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:04 pm

You have a real hard on for Argies, don't you. Rolling Eyes

In any case, looks like De Gea is happening for 35m. Ale

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:11 pm

Di Maria, Aguero, Tevez, Messi, Pastore, Lavezzi, Banega, Mascherano, Higuian, Vietto, Icardi etc

Yes I damn well do.
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:25 pm

Porto have made an official offer for Casillas. No report on the transfer fee offered but sources are confirming that Porto want RM to pay 100% of Casillas' wages for the next two years to which the club said:

Salute
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:41 pm

Interesting to see Ramos come out and say "He's not negotiating with anybody". Of course that means neither with Real Madrid I suppose. I keep seeing Bonucci for 30m or Otamendi for about the same. If he really does leave, which I still don't entirely believe, the centre backs should simply be Pepe and Varane and the club should sign a young guy like Vallejo from Zaragoza or Laporte from Athletic to be the eventual replacement for Pepe.
Super Progress

Post by Super Progress on Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:02 pm

Ramos leaving is becoming more and more feasible. If we get Otamendi then Casemiro would have to leave which would be a real shame. By next year's time Varane will be 23 and I'm still not sure he will ever be an organiser of a defence. So he needs that type next to him. So we might have to hope Pepe can maintain his level for another 2 years which isn't impossible since he seems as good as ever.
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:28 pm

Twitter blowing up with some comments made by FP at an event with a peña from Morocco.

- De Gea is a RM player, official announcement coming.
- RM not interested in Arturo Vidal
- Sergio Ramos will stay

Jaime

Post by Jaime on Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:36 pm

Iker to Porto is happening. His agents said as much. Just have to figure out the terms.
Cristiano

Number of posts : 2557
Supports : Real Madrid
Favourite Player : Zidane, Sergio Ramos, Casillas, Ozil, David Silva, Guti, Hierro, Valeron, Pirlo,
Registration date : 2007-01-09

Post by Cristiano on Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:17 pm

Jaime wrote:Iker to Porto is happening. His agents said as much. Just have to figure out the terms.

I've always said last season should have been Iker's last. However this is not the way he should have gone, he should have had a proper send off. But that's partly his fault for being so stubborn about staying and not realising his level had dropped and his time is up.Sometimes you need to leave gracefully.I like to remember Iker as the legendary keeper who saved our asses on countless occasions. This Iker of the last 2 years has been a shadow of his former self and personally sad to see.
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:18 am

Cristiano wrote:
Jaime wrote:Iker to Porto is happening. His agents said as much. Just have to figure out the terms.

I've always said last season should have been Iker's last. However this is not the way he should have gone, he should have had a proper send off. But that's partly his fault for being so stubborn about staying and not realising his level had dropped and his time is up.Sometimes you need to leave gracefully.I like to remember Iker as the legendary keeper who saved our asses on countless occasions. This Iker of the last 2 years has been a shadow of his former self and personally sad to see.

There are very few who can leave gracefully. Hierro, Raul, Casillas. Sanchis is the last one who I remember being able to accept a lesser role, playing a few minutes here and there, but he lifted the 2000 CL in his last ever appearance, retired in that moment, and didn't have to leave through the back door, as they say.

Leaving after la decima would have been ideal. But I think he wanted to put things right, after the WC and after the error in the final against Atleti. He was stubborn, he felt that he still could put things right. But time doesn't stand still.

I remember the first match I saw Iker play, in the Santiago Bernabeu against Atletico. He'd already made his debut earlier in the season when Illgner was injured. Bizzarri was sent off right after the half and Atleti were up 0-3 but he made so many saves and prevented it from being a complete embarassment. He was yelling at everyone and you could see it meant so much to him to play for this club.

His performance in the CL that year against Man Utd in the quarter finals, the final in Glasgow, his performances in the league of 06/07 that we won on the last day and his tears. He is a RM legend and I am priveledged to have seen his career.

Jaime

Post by Jaime on Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:32 pm

Latest developments: Dani Carvajal has signed a new deal that will keep him at the club through the end of the 2019/20 season and Marcelo has also renewed his contract through the end of 2020/21. The interesting thing is that both have just returned to Madrid and so it seems that maybe, maybe when Sergio Ramos returns to the capital on 10/7, they can finalize a new deal for him.

Lots of rumours that Benitez wants to possibly use Arbeloa as a centre back. Of course Arbeloa was playing as a centre back for Deportivo when Benitez took him to Liverpool after which he reinvented himself as a fullback.

Looks like Benitez will have to make do with kids in goal for the preseason. Casillas' departure is imminent, Navas is injured, and it looks like it will still be a long negotiation before De Gea arrives. That leaves Pacheco, Yanez, maybe this Alex Craninx kid from the now disolved C team.

Also today is one year since the passing of Alfredo di Stefano. RIP. Dove
Cristiano

Favourite Player : Zidane, Sergio Ramos, Casillas, Ozil, David Silva, Guti, Hierro, Valeron, Pirlo,

Post by Cristiano on Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:26 pm

Unless we sell Coentrao, Arbeloa should be fucked off. I don't even want to begin ranting about him, I'll leave it at that. His only attribute is that he can play at either full back position averagely(which is exactly what he is). To be honest I'm comfortable with nacho being the versatile squad player.
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Tue Jul 07, 2015 4:57 pm

Cristiano wrote:Unless we sell Coentrao, Arbeloa should be fucked off. I don't even want to begin ranting about him, I'll leave it at that. His only attribute is that he can play at either full back position averagely(which is exactly what he is). To be honest I'm comfortable with nacho being the versatile squad player.

I don't disagree. Although I love his attitude. There aren't many players that are more 'madridista' than him. He is one of Benitez's soliders though so we'll see. I'm pretty sure Coentrao will leave.
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:11 pm

Asensio and Borja Mayoral on fire for the U19s beating Germany 3-0. Ale
Super Progress

Post by Super Progress on Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:15 pm

I want to keep Arbeloa. He is to Benitez(and the club) what Doug Stamper is to Frank Underwood. That should always be appreciated by the club.(not that it ever has though)

Jaime

Post by Jaime on Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:57 pm

Gracias, Iker.

Cristiano

Post by Cristiano on Thu Jul 09, 2015 10:45 am

Jaime wrote:Gracias, Iker.

Bubbly
Super Progress

Post by Super Progress on Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:48 pm

Cristiano wrote:

Bubbly

Bubbly
altommy7

Number of posts : 7
Supports : Internazionale Fc
Favourite Player : Pogba, Hazard, Pirlo, Buffon, Messi
Registration date : 2015-06-30

Post by altommy7 on Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:23 pm

What a F**K idea to let Casillas go away! Are they crazy??!!!
He's one of the best goalkeeper of the world (after Buffon I Think)

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 12, 2015 6:01 pm

I don't think he is half the GK he used to be, that's why Madrid are letting him go..

Now we need Del Bosque to stop being stubborn and start playing De Gea as 1st choice for the national team.
TM

Number of posts : 21218
Supports : PROGRESS!
Favourite Player : Luis Figo
Registration date : 2006-08-16

Post by TM on Sun Jul 12, 2015 7:10 pm

Super Progress wrote:
Cristiano wrote:

Bubbly

Bubbly

Bubbly

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:59 pm

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/jul/12/iker-casillas-real-madrid-la-liga-porto
christmasborocooper

Number of posts : 39348
Registration date : 2006-08-06

Post by christmasborocooper on Sun Jul 12, 2015 11:51 pm

Pretty much a disgrace.. Poor Kodak

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 26, 2017 3:01 am