Real Madrid CF 2015/16

Re: Real Madrid CF 2015/16

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 20, 2015 3:14 pm

Who remembers this game from the 11 - 12 season?

This was just one of Real Madrids favorable calls in the robbery in Mallorca.

This game was not a one off that season. Real Madrid got all the big decisions whenever they where struggling away from home, earning them at least 6 or 7 points. Meanwhile Barcelona had lots of crucial legitimate penalties turned down. When the league was already over the referee's started to give us penalties to make it look like we got approximately the same number of penalties. I remember it all very well.
Jaime

Number of posts : 32027
Supports : Real Madrid CF
Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Post by Jaime on Mon Sep 21, 2015 5:16 pm

Corrupt real mierda wrote:Who remembers this game from the 11 - 12 season?

This was just one of Real Madrids favorable calls in the robbery in Mallorca.

This game was not a one off that season. Real Madrid got all the big decisions whenever they where struggling away from home, earning them at least 6 or 7 points. Meanwhile Barcelona had lots of crucial legitimate penalties turned down. When the league was already over the referee's started to give us penalties to make it look like we got approximately the same number of penalties. I remember it all very well.

OMG OMG OMG this is all Franco's doing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Grr
Cristiano

Number of posts : 2557
Supports : Real Madrid
Favourite Player : Zidane, Sergio Ramos, Casillas, Ozil, David Silva, Guti, Hierro, Valeron, Pirlo,
Registration date : 2007-01-09

Post by Cristiano on Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:35 pm

Kovacic ok

I'm pleasantly surprised. (Hadn't seen him before).
Jaime

Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal

Post by Jaime on Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:36 am

Very interesting tactical set up from Rafa. Going with a 4-3-1-2 essentially. Cristiano is right, Kovacic has been very impressive. He does it all - wins the ball back, keeps possession well, gets into the box. And he has a look about him. He is not daunted by playing for RM which is the complete opposite of someone like Illarra. Not to be a hater but every time Bale is gone the team looks much better. Kroos doesn't seem quite right. I don't know what is wrong with him. Good to see Benzema finding the net. Although I'm sure worms will claim that backpass in his first goal is part of a conspiracy to allow RM to win the league. Ale

Great day any time RM win and Farsa get battered.

Ale
Super Progress

Number of posts : 15428
Supports : Real Madrid + Mierda inchada en un palo
Favourite Player : Laudrup,Cassano,Totti, Zidane,Marcelo, Pepe!,Guti, PROGRESS
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Post by Super Progress on Thu Sep 24, 2015 6:37 pm

I think we were playing 4-3-3 with Isco coming down to form a midfield 4 at times but otherwise he was clearly ahead and Kovacic-Kroos-Modric formed a triumvirate. I liked Kovacic as well and he is showing a great all around game. He is looking very useful and he may not be the luxury signing I figured him to be. I still question if he can take cover for Modric when we are back to playing a double pivot. He seems like the type who needs freedom to roam a bit and come forward while still being able to work hard so a midfield 3 is perfect for him. Kroos is lacking some energy and forcefulness in his game although I liked that he is coming forward more and he still had the best pass completion in the team. I liked the team and the way they handled it. Benitez could have gone with Casemiro and a more combative style but he went Kovacic and tried to control the game instead and it worked quite well. We still have the defensive gap of Ronaldo but I thought we did quite well when we had to defend the lead in the closing phase of the game. This was a good test for us. The really big tests will be Atletico and PSG away.

The case with Bale isn't that we are better without him but that we are best with only one of Bale/Ronaldo in the team. Our best run last season was with Isco+James on the flanks and Ronaldo upfront with Benzema. In the previous season we played great in the Copa final with Bale being given Ronaldo's role while he was injured. We have the optimal team with only one of them.

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 26, 2015 7:10 pm

lol!

Get back in our shadow.
Super Progress

Post by Super Progress on Sun Sep 27, 2015 1:13 pm

Not sure we can complain too much about this one. We created more then enough chances to win this. I would have liked Benitez to put bigger pressure towards the end in the way Mourinho would often do in a similar situation. Some times players run out of creativity and energy in these kind of games and so a Cheryshev could have been useful, especially after they went down to 10 men.

Ronaldo is not giving us a lot in the moment in terms of variety of play. Except for counter attacks he is too centered and doesn't help out quite enough. The width was only provided by Marcelo+Carvajal and Isco. On the other hand he was there to get on the end of many attacks but somehow left the pitch without scoring on any of the chances. A shame about Jese getting injured yet again.

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 27, 2015 3:53 pm

Jese is shit.

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 27, 2015 5:11 pm

Can someone tell me what Ronaldo offers apart from goals? Oh no one? Thought so. Overrated scrub, if you would have kept Robben in 2009 and not bought Ronaldo you would have more than 1 La Liga title to your name.

stinger

Number of posts : 6477
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Post by stinger on Sun Sep 27, 2015 8:50 pm

Corrupt real mierda wrote:Can someone tell me what Ronaldo offers apart from goals? Oh no one? Thought so. Overrated scrub, if you would have kept Robben in 2009 and not bought Ronaldo you would have more than 1 La Liga title to your name.
What exactly Robben offers apart from his goals? He is as selfish as Ronaldo, but has much worse goalscoring record (I understand that their is a difference between them, but it's not so big). For supposedly highly rated winger Robben is extremely frustrating with his selfishness plus is very injury prone.

Last edited by stinger on Sun Sep 27, 2015 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
christmasborocooper

Number of posts : 39348
Registration date : 2006-08-06

Post by christmasborocooper on Sun Sep 27, 2015 8:53 pm

What does Ronaldo offer other than 200+ goals? What a question..

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:10 pm

stinger wrote:
Corrupt real mierda wrote:Can someone tell me what Ronaldo offers apart from goals? Oh no one? Thought so. Overrated scrub, if you would have kept Robben in 2009 and not bought Ronaldo you would have more than 1 La Liga title to your name.
What exactly Robben offers apart from his goals? He is as selfish as Ronaldo, but has much worse goalscoring record (I understand that their is a difference between them, but it's not so big). For supposedly highly rated winger Robben is extremely frustrating with his selfishness plus is very injury prone.

Lots of things. It really doesn't sound like you have watched him play. Unlike Ronaldo he can actually dribble past players (you know that wingers are actually meant to dribble past their fullback right?), has better passing skills (he plays some very nice through balls after he cuts in and he isn't selfish anymore, that was years ago), a much better work-rate (gone are the days of a lazy Robben).Unlike Ronaldo, Robben has improved his all round game year after year. He is much more complete than Ronaldo, the only thing Ronaldo is better at is goalscoring.

Also, Robben has actually performed for his national team, unlike Ronaldo, Robben has had 2 amazing World Cups. Surely you can't dispute that?

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:13 pm

christmasborocooper wrote:What does Ronaldo offer other than 200+ goals? What a question..

Well what else does he do. None of you can provide a good answer because you can't think of anything else he is good at.

Great goalscorer, but not a great footballer. Compare him to Gerd Muller, not to Pele, Garrincha, Maradona, Messi, Cruyff etc
christmasborocooper

Post by christmasborocooper on Sun Sep 27, 2015 10:35 pm

Got a pretty good assist record as well.
S4P

Number of posts : 14358
Supports : Chelsea
Registration date : 2007-03-24

Post by S4P on Mon Sep 28, 2015 12:15 am

Knows how to take a penalty too, which seems to be beyond most Barca forwards

Post by Guest on Mon Sep 28, 2015 1:57 pm

christmasborocooper wrote:Got a pretty good assist record as well.

He is a forward for Real Madrid. Of course he has a good assist record, it doesn't mean he is creative however.
christmasborocooper

Post by christmasborocooper on Mon Sep 28, 2015 6:25 pm

Had decent assists at United too from what I remember. Good in the air too.

Post by Guest on Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:33 pm

christmasborocooper wrote:Had decent assists at United too from what I remember. Good in the air too.

That is including in his goalscoring ability.
christmasborocooper

Post by christmasborocooper on Tue Sep 29, 2015 12:17 am

Pace and strength
Cristiano

Favourite Player : Zidane, Sergio Ramos, Casillas, Ozil, David Silva, Guti, Hierro, Valeron, Pirlo,

Post by Cristiano on Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:46 am

christmasborocooper wrote:Pace and strength

Those physical attributes which help him score so therefore he includes them in goal scoring ability. lol! lol! lol!

Cristiano

Post by Cristiano on Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:49 am

Corrupt real mierda wrote:Jese is shit.

I like the way noone even entertained you with that comment  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Sad little boy.

p.s don't bother responding to me your pathetic attempts at wind ups will not get you anywhere with me. wave
Cristiano

Post by Cristiano on Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:54 am

Super Progress wrote:Not sure we can complain too much about this one. We created more then enough chances to win this. I would have liked Benitez to put bigger pressure towards the end in the way Mourinho would often do in a similar situation. Some times players run out of creativity and energy in these kind of games and so a Cheryshev could have been useful, especially after they went down to 10 men.

Ronaldo is not giving us a lot in the moment in terms of variety of play. Except for counter attacks he is too centered and doesn't help out quite enough. The width was only provided by Marcelo+Carvajal and Isco. On the other hand he was there to get on the end of many attacks but somehow left the pitch without scoring on any of the chances. A shame about Jese getting injured yet again.

Yea I agree its just the finishing that was pathetic. Although I also thought Isco had a nightmare, should have been taken off for Vazquez or Cheryshev.

Super Progress

Post by Super Progress on Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:35 am

Turns out Jese's injury isn't too bad and he will be ready soon again. He looked really sharp in pre-season but rather mixed so far but then again he has hardly gotten a real shot so I hope the return of James+Bale won't ruin anything for him. Also, I think Benitez should use him more in attack.
christmasborocooper

Post by christmasborocooper on Tue Sep 29, 2015 12:45 pm

Cristiano wrote:

Those physical attributes which help him score so therefore he includes them in goal scoring ability. lol!  lol!  lol!

So your question really is, what are Ronaldo's attributes apart from his attributes..
Cristiano

Post by Cristiano on Tue Sep 29, 2015 3:16 pm

christmasborocooper wrote:
Cristiano wrote:

Those physical attributes which help him score so therefore he includes them in goal scoring ability. lol!  lol!  lol!

So your question really is, what are Ronaldo's attributes apart from his attributes..

Not my question, that was me being sarcastic about "corrupt etc..." Comments

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 29, 2015 4:10 pm

Cristiano wrote:
Corrupt real mierda wrote:Jese is shit.

I like the way noone even entertained you with that comment  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Sad little boy.

p.s don't bother responding to me your pathetic attempts at wind ups will not get you anywhere with me. wave

Nobody responded because they couldn't put up an argument. If Tello is shit then Jese is too. Tello done more at Barca than Jese has ever done at Madrid.

Pity you had to resort to personal insults, much have touched a nerve I guess.  Smiley
christmasborocooper

Post by christmasborocooper on Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:38 pm

Cristiano wrote:
christmasborocooper wrote:
Cristiano wrote:

Not my question, that was me being sarcastic about "corrupt etc..." Comments

Apologies.. So accurate was your impression, I actually thought it was him.
Super Progress

Post by Super Progress on Tue Sep 29, 2015 8:42 pm

I don't get why you guys would indulge trolls to begin with.

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:00 pm

Super Progress wrote:I don't get why you guys would indulge trolls to begin with.

How did Moroninho get on tonight? 3rd season syndrome? You ready for Pellegrini to win the league and Moroninho getting sacked?
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Wed Sep 30, 2015 6:02 am

Casillas > Mourinho. lol!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:55 am