Real Madrid CF 2015/16

Share
avatar
Cristiano

Number of posts : 2557
Age : 34
Supports : Real Madrid
Favourite Player : Zidane, Sergio Ramos, Casillas, Ozil, David Silva, Guti, Hierro, Valeron, Pirlo,
Registration date : 2007-01-09

Re: Real Madrid CF 2015/16

Post by Cristiano on Wed Sep 30, 2015 6:30 am

Jaime wrote:Casillas > Mourinho. lol!

Good save against Pedro 1 on 1 as well. Although the familiar not even bothering diving for the free kick annoys me even for Porto. Even if it's " unsalable" At least make an attempt!
avatar
Cristiano

Number of posts : 2557
Age : 34
Supports : Real Madrid
Favourite Player : Zidane, Sergio Ramos, Casillas, Ozil, David Silva, Guti, Hierro, Valeron, Pirlo,
Registration date : 2007-01-09

Re: Real Madrid CF 2015/16

Post by Cristiano on Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:43 am

Congratulations to the greasy c**t on matching Raul record. As much as he is a massive c**t his goal scoring antics are just outrageous. I thought Raul's record could only be broken by someone who would have played all or the vast majority of their career at the club. I wonder what his target is.
avatar
Jaime

Number of posts : 32027
Age : 38
Supports : Real Madrid CF
Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Re: Real Madrid CF 2015/16

Post by Jaime on Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:00 pm

Cristiano wrote:
Jaime wrote:Casillas > Mourinho. lol!

Good save against Pedro 1 on 1 as well. Although the familiar not even bothering diving for the free kick annoys me even for Porto. Even if it's " unsalable" At least make an attempt!

He had a big one on Diego Costa as well.

Agree re: free kick. He was yelling at the wall but I don't think they could have done anything either.

avatar
Jaime

Number of posts : 32027
Age : 38
Supports : Real Madrid CF
Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Re: Real Madrid CF 2015/16

Post by Jaime on Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:03 pm

Cristiano wrote:Congratulations to the greasy c**t on matching Raul record. As much as he is a massive c**t his goal scoring antics are just outrageous. I thought Raul's record could only be broken by someone who would have played all or the vast majority of their career at the club. I wonder what his target is.

Yeah really unbelievable to do it all in what, six full seasons? This thirst for goals is insatiable.
avatar
Fey

Number of posts : 35347
Supports : Feyenoord and Manchester United
Favourite Player : ??#$ Error, John Guidetti, Jordy Clasie
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Re: Real Madrid CF 2015/16

Post by Fey on Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:59 pm

Thats why I think he is such amazing footballer, sure, technique wise he aint the best and never will be. But for such a diva, he has an amazing mentality, a thirst for goals and is never injured. Couldnt believe it either that he surpassed Raul already.

Guest
Guest

Re: Real Madrid CF 2015/16

Post by Guest on Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:13 pm

Yet all his goals have led to just 1 league title.
avatar
Jaime

Number of posts : 32027
Age : 38
Supports : Real Madrid CF
Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Re: Real Madrid CF 2015/16

Post by Jaime on Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:28 pm

Corrupt real mierda wrote:Yet all his goals have led to just 1 league title.

Yup, and it's all his fault too.

Guest
Guest

Re: Real Madrid CF 2015/16

Post by Guest on Thu Oct 01, 2015 6:11 pm

Jaime wrote:
Corrupt real mierda wrote:Yet all his goals have led to just 1 league title.

Yup, and it's all his fault too.

Partly his fault, his lack of tracking back, his lack of involvement in your build up play (considering he doesn't play in the striker position) and his inability to beat his fullback lead to your team been inbalanced. You get the impression that Ronaldo winning the Pichichi is more important to your players than winning the league. If you had kept Robben instead you would have won more trophies.
avatar
Jaime

Number of posts : 32027
Age : 38
Supports : Real Madrid CF
Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Re: Real Madrid CF 2015/16

Post by Jaime on Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:13 pm

Corrupt real mierda wrote:
Jaime wrote:
Corrupt real mierda wrote:Yet all his goals have led to just 1 league title.

Yup, and it's all his fault too.

Partly his fault, his lack of tracking back, his lack of involvement in your build up play (considering he doesn't play in the striker position) and his inability to beat his fullback lead to your team been inbalanced. You get the impression that Ronaldo winning the Pichichi is more important to your players than winning the league. If you had kept Robben instead you would have won more trophies.

lol!

So you've said.

Robben tracked back even less than Ronaldo.

If you want to get down to the facts. In six years that Ronaldo has been at RM he's won one league (2011-12) and finished second five times. In the 2012-13 season RM were nowhere close for obvious reasons. Everything was imploding thanks to Jose. The other four seasons that we finished second it was by an average of 3 points. The first year, 2009-10, Ronaldo actually missed 5 games through injury and returned, not fully fit, for the clasico. In that stretch of six games RM dropped 8 points. RM finished 3 points behind FCB. The second year, Jose was new and didn't realise you can't park the bus on the road in Spain and win 0-1. We had three 0-0s against teams that finished in the bottom 8 because Jose insisted on playing some combination of Alonso-Lass-Khedira. Six points flushed down the toilet just because Jose was a pussy. Not too mention his approach in the clasicos. There go another 6 points. RM finished 4 points behind. In Carletto's first season RM finished 3 points behind Atletico. We lost Ronaldo for a couple of games at the end of the season to injury and subsequently dropped 4 points to Celta Vigo and Real F*cking Valladolid. Not to mention Diego Lopez was a nightmare costing us 6 points against Sevilla and Atletico (away). Things were going along nice and smooth last year until we lost Modric, Ramos, and James for extended periods of time in Jan-Feb. In that spell we dropped a total of 11 points against Valencia, Atletico, Villarreal, and Athletic. We still finished only 2 points behind FCB.

But sure, if you want to blame it all on Ronaldo, go ahead.

Ale



Guest
Guest

Re: Real Madrid CF 2015/16

Post by Guest on Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:57 pm

Jaime wrote:
Corrupt real mierda wrote:
Jaime wrote:
Corrupt real mierda wrote:Yet all his goals have led to just 1 league title.

Yup, and it's all his fault too.

Partly his fault, his lack of tracking back, his lack of involvement in your build up play (considering he doesn't play in the striker position) and his inability to beat his fullback lead to your team been inbalanced. You get the impression that Ronaldo winning the Pichichi is more important to your players than winning the league. If you had kept Robben instead you would have won more trophies.

lol!

So you've said.

Robben tracked back even less than Ronaldo.

If you want to get down to the facts. In six years that Ronaldo has been at RM he's won one league (2011-12) and finished second five times. In the 2012-13 season RM were nowhere close for obvious reasons. Everything was imploding thanks to Jose. The other four seasons that we finished second it was by an average of 3 points. The first year, 2009-10, Ronaldo actually missed 5 games through injury and returned, not fully fit, for the clasico. In that stretch of six games RM dropped 8 points. RM finished 3 points behind FCB. The second year, Jose was new and didn't realise you can't park the bus on the road in Spain and win 0-1. We had three 0-0s against teams that finished in the bottom 8 because Jose insisted on playing some combination of Alonso-Lass-Khedira. Six points flushed down the toilet just because Jose was a pussy. Not too mention his approach in the clasicos. There go another 6 points. RM finished 4 points behind. In Carletto's first season RM finished 3 points behind Atletico. We lost Ronaldo for a couple of games at the end of the season to injury and subsequently dropped 4 points to Celta Vigo and Real F*cking Valladolid. Not to mention Diego Lopez was a nightmare costing us 6 points against Sevilla and Atletico (away). Things were going along nice and smooth last year until we lost Modric, Ramos, and James for extended periods of time in Jan-Feb. In that spell we dropped a total of 11 points against Valencia, Atletico, Villarreal, and Athletic. We still finished only 2 points behind FCB.

But sure, if you want to blame it all on Ronaldo, go ahead.

Ale



Not for the past 4 years. Robben has actually improved his all round game while Ronaldo has went the other way.

And I am not blaming it all on Ronaldo.
avatar
messiah

Number of posts : 3084
Registration date : 2011-11-03

Re: Real Madrid CF 2015/16

Post by messiah on Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:05 pm

It's his fault has he doesn't score goals when they really matter and are needed, not necessarily big games goals, in the classic sense of the world, but a game against depor that's tied 1-1, and Madrid needs a goal, more often times that not, he isn't going to find the net, and we can forget about him setting one one. These are facts.

Do your research

All time great goal scorer though


avatar
Jaime

Number of posts : 32027
Age : 38
Supports : Real Madrid CF
Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Re: Real Madrid CF 2015/16

Post by Jaime on Mon Oct 05, 2015 2:32 pm

Thanks! I don't know what this means, but thanks all the same.

I suppose in the Vicente Calderon Atletico are entitled not to lose. It's a good thing that there is a pro-Real Madrid campaign going on! What would we do if THEY didn't keep giving us penalties and NEVER gave them against us???? Rolling Eyes

It's the same thing with Benitez though. Always content for a 0-1. The intensity was completely out of the team in the 2nd half. Ok he put on Bale for Isco which maybe in theory seems like an attacking substitution but Bale did nothing to inject pace or danger into the side. Plus then Benzema comes off for Kovacic. But as Jose learned the longer you try to hold for 0-1 the more likely you are to concede because most of the teams in Spain have too much quality in attack. You have to go for it.

On the positive Dani Carvajal was a beast. It was a real shame he had to go off and we definitely lacked punch down the right side (not to mention it was Arbeloa who f*cked up initially in the goal for Atletico). Great move to beat his defender and then cross for Benzema's goal. Casemiro, what a player. Closest thing I've seen to Redondo since, well Redondo. He should be in the team always.

Still don't know what's wrong with Ronaldo. Maybe if he scored more we wouldn't be in such a mess! And Kroos still seems to be lost. Ah well, at least we haven't lost this year, unlike well you know who. Biggrin
avatar
Cristiano

Number of posts : 2557
Age : 34
Supports : Real Madrid
Favourite Player : Zidane, Sergio Ramos, Casillas, Ozil, David Silva, Guti, Hierro, Valeron, Pirlo,
Registration date : 2007-01-09

Re: Real Madrid CF 2015/16

Post by Cristiano on Mon Oct 05, 2015 5:56 pm

Dani was brilliant and was causing havoc. As soon as the fraudster Arbeloa came on, what a useless c**t. How is he still here for f**k sake!, we were fucked(no surprise he had a hand in the Atletico goal, which by the way you would think was a 93rd min equaliser in a CL Final the way Simone celebrated.)
avatar
Super Progress

Number of posts : 15429
Age : 28
Supports : Real Madrid + Mierda inchada en un palo
Favourite Player : Laudrup,Cassano,Totti, Zidane,Marcelo, Pepe!,Guti, PROGRESS
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Re: Real Madrid CF 2015/16

Post by Super Progress on Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:17 am

Arbeloa really let us down and we really missed Carvajal. Benzema looked pissed after being taken off but I don't get why since I seem to remember Ancelotti treating him the same way. Benitez's comments after the game about us needing balance makes clear why Benzema had to go off because we needed Ronaldo away from wing where he doesn't track back. Benzema should direct his anger towards him because nobody is allowed to take Ronaldo off.

I'm quite happy with the result even if a win would have been massive but considering that we were hardly impressive I'm more than fine with it. Navas was great yet again and you can already imagine fans backing him to stay on if he continues like this. Casemiro completely lived up to the role that I hoped he would this season. His defensive work was good and he had some great diagonal passes. He recovered 20 balls which is almost a third of the team total!

James will be out for another 2-3 weeks and Carvajal will be out for 3 weeks:grr: Thank god we have an international week coming up so we can recover some players. We will probably have Danilo back by then so a real shame because I was hoping Carvajal could prove he deserved the spot more while Danilo was out.
avatar
Cristiano

Number of posts : 2557
Age : 34
Supports : Real Madrid
Favourite Player : Zidane, Sergio Ramos, Casillas, Ozil, David Silva, Guti, Hierro, Valeron, Pirlo,
Registration date : 2007-01-09

Re: Real Madrid CF 2015/16

Post by Cristiano on Tue Oct 06, 2015 3:10 pm

James was starting to get on form and got injured.

Jese was the most dangerous player against Malaga and got injured.

Bale wouldn't say he was playing all that but he was scoring and got injured.

Dani was having his best game of the season so far and he gets fucking injured.

What the f**k is going on here, I'm surprised Benzema hasn't got injured as well since his been in good scoring form. Seems If you start to remotely play decent this season these c**ts just drop like flies.

Ramos injured again? What the hell. I hope Pepe will be back quick. Nacho against Cavani would not be funny.
avatar
Super Progress

Number of posts : 15429
Age : 28
Supports : Real Madrid + Mierda inchada en un palo
Favourite Player : Laudrup,Cassano,Totti, Zidane,Marcelo, Pepe!,Guti, PROGRESS
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Re: Real Madrid CF 2015/16

Post by Super Progress on Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:39 pm


"I'm no 'bus-parker'"
Rafa Benítez spoke on radio Cope's 'El Partido de las 12' and radio Ser's 'El Larguero' programmes following a barrage of criticism after the Madrid derby.

Am I an ultra-defensive coach?: "Not at all. They said I was too attack-minded in Italy. Here I've been labelled as defensive, a 'bus-parker', yet we've created more chances and scored more goals than any other team..."

On Karim Benzema's substitution: "I needed to give the team some balance at that point in the game. I'm a huge fan of Benzema. If I were Karim, I'd also be angry at being taken off when I thought I was playing well and was on a great run of form. What I'd do if I were Karim is score more goals so that next time I don't have to be taken off and can say: hey, here I am".

Is Cristiano Ronaldo untouchable?: "Cristiano is undeniably first-choice. The advantage he has over the rest is his ability to bang in 50-plus goals a season. Having Cristiano always out on the pitch guarantees us the chance of nicking a goal or more. Therefore, I try to keep him out there for as long as I can. Would I hesitate to bench him? No, not for a second".

Can anyone remember the last time Ronaldo got subbed in game where it wasn't because of injury or something similar? I can't recall a single time and it is this ongoing cowardice that is the reason that if Benitez does it only once it would be seen as a huge controversy. I don't believe Benitez would dare do it except when he has a pretence of saving him for an up-coming game.
avatar
Jaime

Number of posts : 32027
Age : 38
Supports : Real Madrid CF
Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Re: Real Madrid CF 2015/16

Post by Jaime on Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:07 pm

Super Progress wrote:

"I'm no 'bus-parker'"
Rafa Benítez spoke on radio Cope's 'El Partido de las 12' and radio Ser's 'El Larguero' programmes following a barrage of criticism after the Madrid derby.

Am I an ultra-defensive coach?: "Not at all. They said I was too attack-minded in Italy. Here I've been labelled as defensive, a 'bus-parker', yet we've created more chances and scored more goals than any other team..."

On Karim Benzema's substitution: "I needed to give the team some balance at that point in the game. I'm a huge fan of Benzema. If I were Karim, I'd also be angry at being taken off when I thought I was playing well and was on a great run of form. What I'd do if I were Karim is score more goals so that next time I don't have to be taken off and can say: hey, here I am".

Is Cristiano Ronaldo untouchable?: "Cristiano is undeniably first-choice. The advantage he has over the rest is his ability to bang in 50-plus goals a season. Having Cristiano always out on the pitch guarantees us the chance of nicking a goal or more. Therefore, I try to keep him out there for as long as I can. Would I hesitate to bench him? No, not for a second".

Can anyone remember the last time Ronaldo got subbed in game where it wasn't because of injury or something similar? I can't recall a single time and it is this ongoing cowardice that is the reason that if Benitez does it only once it would be seen as a huge controversy. I don't believe Benitez would dare do it except when he has a pretence of saving him for an up-coming game.

I don't think anyone has ever subbed him apart from when a game is well in hand and there is a big game coming, like you say, so they have the excuse of wanting to save him.
avatar
Super Progress

Number of posts : 15429
Age : 28
Supports : Real Madrid + Mierda inchada en un palo
Favourite Player : Laudrup,Cassano,Totti, Zidane,Marcelo, Pepe!,Guti, PROGRESS
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Re: Real Madrid CF 2015/16

Post by Super Progress on Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:52 am

Maybe my memory is failing me but I can't remember Zidane or Figo never being taken out. I know partly that this is due to Ronaldo's freakish athleticism and that he wants as many goals as possible.
avatar
Cristiano

Number of posts : 2557
Age : 34
Supports : Real Madrid
Favourite Player : Zidane, Sergio Ramos, Casillas, Ozil, David Silva, Guti, Hierro, Valeron, Pirlo,
Registration date : 2007-01-09

Re: Real Madrid CF 2015/16

Post by Cristiano on Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:40 pm

Cristiano wrote:James was starting to get on form and got injured.

Jese was the most dangerous player against Malaga and got injured.

Bale wouldn't say he was playing all that but he was scoring and got injured.

Dani was having his best game of the season so far and he gets fucking injured.

What the f**k is going on here, I'm surprised Benzema hasn't got injured as well since his been in good scoring form. Seems If you start to remotely play decent this season these c**ts just drop like flies.

Ramos injured again? What the hell. I hope Pepe will be back quick. Nacho against Cavani would not be funny.

Benzema out for three weeks after scoring twice for France.

It's just silly. I bet Arbeloa don't get injured all season. Grr
avatar
Fey

Number of posts : 35347
Supports : Feyenoord and Manchester United
Favourite Player : ??#$ Error, John Guidetti, Jordy Clasie
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Re: Real Madrid CF 2015/16

Post by Fey on Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:30 pm

Congrats with the record CR!!

Speaking of him


Now you might notice CR being hold by a former K1-fighter...which is odd

But if you look really good

And I mean really good...

Youll notice..he shaves...his fucking armpit hair Laughing

Yet im not suprised.

Guest
Guest

Re: Real Madrid CF 2015/16

Post by Guest on Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:22 pm

Fey wrote:Congrats with the record CR!!

Speaking of him


Now you might notice CR being hold by a former K1-fighter...which is odd

But if you look really good

And I mean really good...

Youll notice..he shaves...his fucking armpit hair Laughing

Yet im not suprised.

lol! Not surprised. He's a faggot.
avatar
Murray

Number of posts : 10199
Age : 47
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Re: Real Madrid CF 2015/16

Post by Murray on Sat Oct 17, 2015 11:52 pm

Fey wrote:Congrats with the record CR!!

Speaking of him


Now you might notice CR being hold by a former K1-fighter...which is odd

But if you look really good

And I mean really good...

Youll notice..he shaves...his fucking armpit hair Laughing

Yet im not suprised.

I bet he shaves somewhere else too.
avatar
Super Progress

Number of posts : 15429
Age : 28
Supports : Real Madrid + Mierda inchada en un palo
Favourite Player : Laudrup,Cassano,Totti, Zidane,Marcelo, Pepe!,Guti, PROGRESS
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Re: Real Madrid CF 2015/16

Post by Super Progress on Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:08 am

Very important win for us at such a difficult place and especially after a Cl game. The red card made us worse and them better. The team seemed to check out after that as if the game was won and it only invited pressure, particularly after Nolito's goal. Benitez can't be happy about the pathetic attitude towards the end where some players weren't bothering to track back and it left a bad aftertaste.

Good to see Vasquez and Jese in the team again and he is really using the squad which I like. Now we will have a breather with an easy game next week so we should have time to recover some players.

avatar
Cristiano

Number of posts : 2557
Age : 34
Supports : Real Madrid
Favourite Player : Zidane, Sergio Ramos, Casillas, Ozil, David Silva, Guti, Hierro, Valeron, Pirlo,
Registration date : 2007-01-09

Re: Real Madrid CF 2015/16

Post by Cristiano on Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:45 pm

Scratching my head on how we won that match. It was an absolutely pathetic performance all round. PSG definitely deserved to win, plus they hit the bar twice. It was actually painfu to watch, 3-0 at least to PSG would be a fair reflection of the match.

It was actually painful to watch, as i have said already this team just doesn't convince me.
avatar
Super Progress

Number of posts : 15429
Age : 28
Supports : Real Madrid + Mierda inchada en un palo
Favourite Player : Laudrup,Cassano,Totti, Zidane,Marcelo, Pepe!,Guti, PROGRESS
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Re: Real Madrid CF 2015/16

Post by Super Progress on Wed Nov 04, 2015 2:16 pm

That was our worst game of the season. Aside from the first 15 mins or so in the second half they were always better. We got the result which is good but that was an unacceptable performance. We have been very up and down throughout the season. Now that is partly natural because Benitez is still new and we have had many persistent injuries and now Marcelo is out who is the one player we can't replace. Grr

Recall that Ancelotti was floundering in his first season until November when the team got going. On the other hand I'm wondering if the players are committed to him and his style. The rift with the management for sacking Ancelotti(blaming player power) and the affair with the doctor might have diminished some of the team morale. Ronaldo certainly isn't and I didn't like his little talk with Blanc after the whistle. Seemed very disloyal since I assume he was praising PSG, as Blanc implied, and indirectly critizing Benitez in public.

Di Caniooooo!

Number of posts : 10829
Age : 31
Supports : West Ham
Favourite Player : Paolo Di Canio, Moore, Hurst, Peters
Registration date : 2007-03-24

Re: Real Madrid CF 2015/16

Post by Di Caniooooo! on Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:46 am

So Benzema arrested for blackmailing French team member Valbuena over a sex tape.

Guest
Guest

Re: Real Madrid CF 2015/16

Post by Guest on Fri Nov 06, 2015 6:01 pm

lol!  Typical Algerian behavior.
avatar
Cristiano

Number of posts : 2557
Age : 34
Supports : Real Madrid
Favourite Player : Zidane, Sergio Ramos, Casillas, Ozil, David Silva, Guti, Hierro, Valeron, Pirlo,
Registration date : 2007-01-09

Re: Real Madrid CF 2015/16

Post by Cristiano on Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:57 pm

Shit result with the Classico next, however the performance was actually not bad. Thought we played ok but just didn't react after they scored their second.

I'm starting to think it's now time to cash in on Ronaldo. He is causing more harm than good right now. His movement is just pathetic at the moment, he just fucks off into the box demanding a cross. He is not involved in the build up play (was never his strong suit but it's considerably worse now) and when he is he more often than not fucks it up. His policy of I will not assist until I've scored does my head in. His hogging the freekicks when 99% of his hit the fucking wall. I'm sure other can do a better job.

However to me the biggest thing is how he affects the players around him, you can see how they are not able to express themselves if it's not for his benifit. Then he has the audacity to be shaking his had like his contributed anything, nah f**k of to Paris mate. I've had enough.
avatar
Super Progress

Number of posts : 15429
Age : 28
Supports : Real Madrid + Mierda inchada en un palo
Favourite Player : Laudrup,Cassano,Totti, Zidane,Marcelo, Pepe!,Guti, PROGRESS
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Re: Real Madrid CF 2015/16

Post by Super Progress on Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:49 pm

ok
It is getting quite bad. I will give him some credit because he clearly hates playing as a striker and he needs Benzema around to as a focal point not that he was doing greatly before. Good to see James back who is incredibly effective.
avatar
Cristiano

Number of posts : 2557
Age : 34
Supports : Real Madrid
Favourite Player : Zidane, Sergio Ramos, Casillas, Ozil, David Silva, Guti, Hierro, Valeron, Pirlo,
Registration date : 2007-01-09

Re: Real Madrid CF 2015/16

Post by Cristiano on Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:26 pm

Yea great to see James back, as much as I love Isco he needs to learn from James. James gives assists or goals more often than not. Isco has IMO failed to capitalise on James's absence. A lot of good trick turns and close control but no end product, however I can see it improving.

Sponsored content

Re: Real Madrid CF 2015/16

Post by Sponsored content


    Current date/time is Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:22 pm